My Sweet Remedy

Forcefully Love You

It was afternoon when Gyuri and Jiyoung sat lazily in the balcony, Jiyoung’s parents and unnies were going out to their own pavilion. Jiyoung felt uneasy when Gyuri made another skinship, Gyuri’s hand was on Jiyoung’s shoulder while her other hand played with her hair.

“Can you stop?”

“Stop what?”

“Uh...I mean stop touching me casually”

“No way”

            Gyuri pouted and Jiyoung sighed in defeated. ‘It seems I lose this argument again’ she scolded herself on her mind. Jiyoung didn’t say anything more and just let Gyuri touched her to her heart content.

“I will go to meet Hara and Nicole tomorrow”

“Why? But you’re not even completely healing. Look here”

            Jiyoung held her hand which the bandages loosen, she fixed it. Gyuri looked at the girl next to her and she chuckled.

“Are you worried for me?”

“What? Yah, don’t change topic all of sudden”

“I didn’t. If you’re worried for me, how about you go with me to meet them?”

            Gyuri caressed her cheek gently, Jiyoung’s cheeks slowly redden. She moved Gyuri’s hand all of sudden. ‘Gosh, why can’t she stop touching me here and there. And you, heart! Stop beating faster will you?’ again Jiyoung mentally scolded herself. Jiyoung stood up and planned to go to the stairs when Gyuri caught her wrist. Gyuri eyes just showed her puppy eyes, pleading.

            Jiyoung ruffled her hair in frustration as she nodded slowly later on. Gyuri grinned widely. She stood up and hugged Jiyoung tight and pecked her lips.

“Thank you baby”

“Uh…can you lessen your touchy thingy? It makes me feel uneasy”

“Why?”

“It just because…”

“What?”

            Gyuri leaned closer and placed her ear near Jiyoung’s lip, she grinned widely when she heard her reason.

“You reminded me about last night”

***

            It was Sunday afternoon, Nicole were walking with Hara while she linked her arm with Hara. They would meet Gyuri and Jiyoung at the café. Nicole looked a bit nervous since she would meet Gyuri, Hara sensed it so she kissed her cheek to ease her.

“Don’t worry, sweety. I’m here”

“But Hara…can I not go?”

“If you doing well, I’ll treat you your favorite food”

“Really?”

            Nicole eyes sparkled as she heard about food, Hara always knew how to bribe her. She grinned as Nicole finally nodded her head. They reached the café first and took a table near the window. It was crowded, they almost didn’t get any table at the moment if a couple didn’t stood up and offered their seat since they finished their meal.

Gyuri were coming soon after HaNi sat on their table, Jiyoung followed behind her. Gyuri held Jiyoung’s hand, Jiyoung tried to release herself but she couldn’t.

“Hi, Hara”

“Hi, Gyul unnie”

            Hara smiled as she held Nicole’s hand under the table, tried to reassure her that everything would be alright. Nicole looked down, she was afraid to even look at Gyuri. GyulJing sat while facing them. Gyuri glanced at Nicole a little, she knew Nicole were nervous when they finally met again.

“Cole~ah”

“N..ne?”

“I just want to say I’m sorry”

“Uh..that’s okay, Gyuri unnie”

“Really? I said harsh thing to you”

“I understand, I forgave you already unnie”

“Really? For real?”

            Nicole nodded slowly, she still couldn’t look at Gyuri in the eyes. Gyuri released her hand which held Jiyoung’s and took Nicole’s hand. Hara and Jiyoung seemed a little bit jealous with what they saw in front of them now. Gyuri rubbed Nicole’s hand and patted it gently, she smiled a little when Nicole finally looked at her.

“Erm…I guess we need to start ordering”

            Hara broke the silence and GyulCole moment, she called the waiter as Gyuri chuckled and Nicole just looked at her confusedly. Gyuri stood up, patted Nicole’s head and grinned.

“Being blank Cole as usual”

“Yah, unnie”

            Nicole whined while Hara and Jiyoung were pouting see the two of them teasing each other. Jiyoung crossed her arms, Gyuri noticed it so she sat next to her again and wrapped her arms around Jiyoung’s waist. She whispered some sweet words to her, Jiyoung loosen her stiffness a little. Her face now redden like tomatoes, she moved a little to make some distances.

“You need to stop being so adorable, it makes me want to cuddles you all the time and pours you with lot of kisses”

“Stop being so touchy when you’re still sick”

“But you’re my sweet remedy, baby. I’ll heal soon”

Meanwhile, Hara leaned her head on Nicole’s shoulder, Nicole seemed a bit lost so she looked at her blankly.

“Why? Are you hungry?”

            Hara shook her head a little, but then her naughty mind working fast. She grinned and whispered at Nicole.

“Yes, so hungry that I may eat you”

            Nicole just being her usual self, she innocently thought that Hara really hungry. She even asked Hara whether she need to call the waiter again. Hara cut her speech by planted a kiss on her lips, Nicole blinked rapidly.

“What are you doing? It’s in public”

“So is that okay if I did it on your room?”

“Y...Yah”

 

TBC

*hello there, thanks for keep following this story. See you on the next chapter ^^