Can You Stay A Bit Longer?

Forcefully Love You

Seungyeon finished her work faster, she went to the café as Nana texted her earlier that she has been waiting for her already. Seungyeon almost fell because she was in a hurry to reach the place, gladly someone caught her in time before she fell on the ground.

“Hey, that’s so dangerous to run on the street like this. Anyway are you okay?”

“Ah, yeah. I’m sorry, thank you for helping me”

“Oh, yah so it’s you Seungyeon ah”

“Eh? Woah, Lizzy”

“Gosh, you still hasn’t changed at all I see”

            Lizzy shook her head, she helped Seungyeon to stand. Seungyeon smiled sheepishly, she rubbed her nape before she talked.

“Sorry, I’m in a hurry. Anyway why are you here?”

“Oh, well…actually I just met her”

“Her?”

“Nana”

“…oh”

“I handed her my confession letter kekeke”

“…that’s…great”

            Seungyeon forced herself to sound so happy for her friend. Something inside her chest felt hurt for the first time. She tried hard not to show her watery eyes. Lizzy waved her hand after she talked about that. She was in a hurry too, probably she need to go back to her bookstore. Seungyeon sighed and leaned her back against the wall of the café, she needed to calm herself down.

“”Hey Seungyeon”

“Ah…hello”

“Why?”

“Why did you come out?”

“I saw your figure so I’m here”

“Hmm, okay…I’m sorry I guess we need to cancel it, I…have another important thing to do at home”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m 100% sure”

            Seungyeon flashed her smiled but Nana held her wrist, she leaned closer and wiped the tears on Seungyeon’s cheek softly.

“Why are you crying?”

“No, it’s sweat you know”

“Really? Why are you eyes red?”

“Something goes inside my eyes, I guess it’s a dust”

            Nana patted her head softly, she took her to the car and drove her home. There was a silence, both Seungyeon and Nana didn’t know what to do or say so they kept their mouth shut. As they both reached Seungyeon’s home, Nana started to talk.

“We’re here”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks and see you later”

            Seungyeon bowed her head and wanted to open the car door when Nana talked again, she made Seungyeon halt in her seat.

“Should I giving up on you? Today a girl confess to me”

“…it’s up to you, I have no right to say anything about your life”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, why would I complain whatever decision you have”

“Arasso, but do me a favor”

“What is it?”

“Can you stay a bit longer?”

“Huh?”

“I need your answer now because I’m going to bring you somewhere”

“Uh, okay but don’t be too long”

“Thank you”

            Nana smiled a little as she started the engine and drove Seungyeon to her secret place. Seungyeon was confused when they both arrived at the kindergarten. Nana opened the door for her and offered her hand to Seungyeon but she ignored it. Seungyeon walked out of the car and went to the swing. She sat there and waited for Nana to come closer.

“Why are we here?”

“I used to get bullied here”

“What?! Why did you bring me here?”

“I was beaten because of my fierce eyes and cold stare, the sunbaes told me that I disrespected them. I was in all girl high school at that time”

“Why are you brought me here? You’re not answering my question yet”

“Listen to my story first.”

“…Uh, oh, okay”

“I was probably unconscious that evening here, but someone found me and took me to hospital. When I woke up that morning, I saw that someone sleeping next to me”

“And?”

“That person was you”

“I? Wait, I don’t get it. Are you daydreaming? When did I…oh, yah you’re that blonde girl?”

“Oh, you realize it now”

“Argh, did you know because of that I was late on my singing contest? My dad told me that it was the last chance I could get before I went abroad.I really want to forget that. Jeez, no wonder I felt familiar with this kindergarten and…”

            Seungyeon couldn’t finish her sentence, she was being kiss by Nana. She couldn’t even dare to breath or even close her eyes, everything seemed so slow somehow. Nana stood up and mouthed something before she walked to the car.

“Thank you”

            Seungyeon yelled at her and ran to her in a rage, she gripped Nana’s arm to stop her from moving. Nana looked behind her, Seungyeon was clenching her teeth. Nana turned around and looked at her confusedly.

“Give it to me back”

“What?”

“My feeling, you stole it”

“Huh?”

“You dumb”

            Seungyeon stood on her toes and kissed Nana, she ran away after that without even let Nana speak any words. Nana fell on the ground because of the shock, she sat while hoding her knees and buried her redden face.

“I’m not dumb”

***

Jiyoung reached home without Gyuri as they both agreed to not meet each other for a while. She somehow felt the empty seat that Gyuri used to sit next to her became colder. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks to make her calm her mind. Since morning she didn’t really eat that much, she felt dizzy as she walked inside her house. Gyuri was waiting for her on the couch, she pretended not showing any attention when Jiyoung walked pass her to her bedroom. Gyuri the television and kept on changing the channel since her mind wasn’t there.      

“Can I sit here?”

“Uh, yes”

“Thanks”

            Jiyoung already changed her clothes into pajama, she sat next to Gyuri and they both watched reality show without even laughed. Jiyoung rested her head on Gyuri’s lap without warning and it made Gyuri startled at first.

“Let me rest”

“Uh, okay”

“Wake me up when it’s dinner time”

“Sure”

            Jiyoung closed her eyes slowly and relaxed her mind for a moment, Gyuri her hair softly. She finally could smile a little for the first time today.    

***

here comes the new update *throw confetti* i hope you all love it, see you on the next chapter ^^

P.S i may update another chapter nex week, and i'm curious about Kara Project *^* i like Young Ji because it sound like Yong Joo (as if she was Nicole's sister xD) and Jiyoung (opposite of Jiyoung's name xD) I can't wait for Kara to comeback. Who's excited over this like me? :D