Sing For Me

Forcefully Love You

Jiyoung took the sleeping Gyuri to the car and drove her home, she chuckled a little as she kept on glancing at Gyuri. Gyuri’s head slowly leaned on her shoulder as the time went by, Jiyoung tried to not moving her shoulder much so Gyuri could rest well on her shoulder but it made her shoulder really tired and numb once they arrived at home. The butler carried Gyuri to her room while Jiyoung parked the car to the basement before she went inside her house. She went to the balcony and rest a bit, she saw her old guitar there and took it.

“It’s been a long time since I play with you, my baby brown”

            Jiyoung talked to her light brown guitar and chuckled, she started singing and played her guitar along. She was so lost in her singing till she wasn’t able to realize that Gyuri woke up and walked behind to approach her. She just continued singing her favorite song and played her guitar.

You take my imperfections
And turn them into art
If I can change one thing about you
There would be no place to start
You are safety without numbers
You are dangerously wild
But you're sweeter than rock candy
And you ease my inner child

Its what i feel when I’m standing here with you
Its what my heart has sworn to be true

 

            Gyuri smiled sheepishly as she walked closer and wrapped her arms around Jiyoung’s shoulder. Jiyoung startled and suddenly became stiff. She stopped her singing and didn’t even have the courage to look up.

“Is that how you feel about me, baby?”

“…”

“Sing it again, that’s my wish you should grant”

            Gyuri whispered at Jiyoung’s ear, Jiyoung gulped hard as she started to get nervous. Gyuri grinned playfully as she kissed Jiyoung’s neck once and whispered again.

“Or you want me to change the wish to something more deep and personal”

            Jiyoung finally looked up at her, her eyes met with Gyuri for a moment. They have a battle of stare which led them both to choose who would win in this. Jiyoung pouted unconsciously and nodded her head feeling defeated.

“Arasso, sit down here. I’ll just sing for you, though I never sing in front of people before”

“Oh, so I’m your first? It’s a nice fact”

            Gyuri smiled and sat next to her as she patted her head lightly. Jiyoung took a deep breath before she continued again her singing. She started to relax once she singing her song, her expression became softer as time passed by. Gyuri just listened to it and smiled widely.

This is love
Its written on my face
Its the way I lean my body towards you
Even when I’m a hundred miles away
This is love
Like a diamond in the sand
It took so long to find you
I cant wait another day to say
This is love
This is love
 

No I’m no easy angel
I’m moody like the wind
I am impatient, complicated
I am fragile deep within
But you're no fool
and I’m no little girl
Have we not found
There is love in the world

           

Jiyoung finished her singing and opened her eyes slowly, she always loves singing and it made her happy but this time it feels complicated because it was the first time she was singing for a person who has a special meaning to her life. She was still lost in her mind when all of sudden Gyuri stood up and wanted to leave her.

              Jiyoung held the tip of Gyuri’s shirt to prevent her to go inside the house yet, she somewhat let her overflowing feeling took control this time and it felt so right to do that at this moment. Gyuri looked down at her with her confused look.

“What is it baby?”

“D...Don’t go, stay here for a while”

“Why?”

“I just want to”

“Aigoo, arasso, arasso. You often so demanding”

            Gyuri shook her head and sat down again. Jiyoung kept looking at her in the eyes as she put her hand on Gyuri’s cheek, she caressed it softly. Gyuri looked at her in disbelieve, she moved away a little since she suddenly felt nervous for what might come later. It was the first time  Jiyoung make a move, this time Gyuri’s heart beat so fast when thing just happened in front of her.

            Jiyoung leaned closer and captured her lips, it made Gyuri eyes wide open. Gyuri felt her body going numb and she couldn’t even talk or breathe normally. All her senses were gone, she looked at Jiyoung blankly when Jiyoung kissed her deeper.

“B…baby, your guitar…pressed me down”

“Hmm”

            Jiyoung took away her guitar and placed it on the table, she continued her make out with Gyuri who were more submissive this time. The couch became warmer since both of them now laying and kissing each other passionately although the weather started a bit colder since it was evening but both of them wouldn’t even mind or care what happen around them. They both just so lost in each other embrace.

            Jiyoung released the kiss and panted heavily, so did Gyuri but both of them still staring at each other in the same passion, Gyuri caressed Jiyoung cheeks gently.

“That just…wow”

“Is that all you could say after we kissing? So unromantic”

“You make me lost for words baby”

“I love you”

“Pardon me? What did you just say?”

“I said I love you, aish”

“I love you too, baby”

            Gyuri pulled Jiyoung’s neck down and kissed her lips once again before she let Jiyoung rest on top of her. It was the best wishes she had so far, and it made her smiled widely. Gyuri wrapped her arms around Jiyoung’s waist, she rubbed her back softly.

“You know what? I know it was supposed to be  romantic but *chuckles* I still find it pretty amusing to look down and see our height different more obvious”

“Yah, you ruined the mood”

“Sorry, baby”

            Jiyoung looked down on her feet and Gyuri which completely weird since her legs longer than Gyuri’s, she giggled softly after.

“You’re right, honey”

“W...what did you say?”

“I won’t say it again”

            Jiyoung blushed after she let her guard down, she started to get cautious for what she said now. She felt so comfortable to be in Gyuri’s arms so she fell asleep soon.      

***

hello guys, gladly present the new update here *chuckles*

well, if you are wondering the song that Jiyoung sing to Gyuri, the title is "This Is Love" from Kelly Rowland. It's one of my fav songs so far ^^

oh, and if you have your fav song you may tell me i'd love to hear it later because lately i don't know much except for kpop song xD