A Girl From The Past

Forcefully Love You

Jiyoung nervously looked away and pretended she wanted to search something on the drawer but Gyuri’s hand stopped her by holding her wrist firmly.

“Say it again to me”

“W…What?”

“That three words”

“What are you saying? You must be dreaming”

“Baby~”

“W…What?”

“Do you want me to ask or force you to say it?”

“Y…Yah!”

“Don’t shout at me, or I may do something worse to you”

“W…what will you do to me?”

“Secret…so say it before I change my mind”

“I…I don’t understand what are you saying”

“So you challenge me?”

“I’m not…”

“I’ll count to three, if you don’t say it before it end then you know the consequence.”

“Wh..what?!

“One”

“W...wait”

“What is it, baby~?”

            Gyuri grinned as she leaned closer, Jiyoung sighed before she whispered that three words again on her ear. Gyuri held Jiyoung’s waist and pulled her closer to her. Jiyoung blinked as she didn’t know what Gyuri would do.

“B...But you said if I told you, you wouldn’t do it”

“I just want to kiss you, that’s not in the rule”

“Ugh, I should’ve known from the start”

            Jiyoung pouted as Gyuri kept pulling her closer and gave her kiss on the lips softly. Gyuri looked at Jiyoung who were closing her eyes and her cheeks were red.

“Why are you so adorable, baby~?”

“Psh, stop talking sweet to me”

“Sorry, I can’t. It just natural from me”

            Gyuri let out her tongue when Jiyoung looked at her, they both chuckled soon after. Meanwhile Seungyeon were busy with the meeting that was supposed to be held by Gyuri but she took control of it and gladly it was turned to be smooth. Seungyeon sighed as she finally could sit on her desk and sipped her coffee when someone knocked on her desk. She looked up and her eyes widen as she saw that girl.

“W…Why are you here?”

“Hi, I’m the new employee here”

“Y...you? But…”

“Shh, don’t talk much here. I don’t want people thinking I have some connection here”

“You do?”

            The girl whispered at her, it made Seungyeon shivered. The girl that she hate the most is here, in front of her and now she would be an employee too. Life is cruel, she thought to herself as she sighed heavily.

“Why do you want to work here, Nana?”

“Simply because I found you are here”

            She smirked and it made Seungyeon shivered more. She recalled all those hateful memories about Nana and her in the past.

***

“Nana, why are we here?”

“Gyuri unnie said she wanted to say something to you”

“Really?”

“Really, just believe me. Oh, here have a drink first. I know you’re thirsty”

“Ok, thanks”

            Seungyeon woke up on the next day on Nana’s bed, she opened her eyes wide and looked around confusedly. The blonde woman was sleeping next to her, wrapped her arms securely onto her. She looked at her clothes, it was new.

“N…Nana”

“Hmm”

“Did you change my clothes?”

“Yeah”

“W…Why?”

“Something happen last night”

“W…What is it?”

“N…Nana, you didn’t do anything bad to me right?”

“Hmm, I’m not sure”

“Y..Yah!!”

            Seungyeon rushed to the bathroom while bringing her phone, she accidentally saw a hickey on her neck. She dropped on her knees more when she read the message from Gyuri. It was a text from last night.

To: Hammie

From: Your Orange

I was waiting for you last night, I actually wanted to propose to you yet you didn’t come and…Nana said you’re with her last night at hers so I think…I’ll let you go, please be happy.

            Seungyeon cried more when Hara texted her to inform her that Gyuri went to Korea early in the morning. She sobbed while hugging her knees, when Nana knocked on the door.

***

            Seungyeon gritted her teeth as she tried to be as polite as possible to the woman in front of her, she tried her best not to show her anger. Nana stood there and grinned at her, they both were looking at each other but with different thought.

“So, what kind of help do you want from me?”

“We are buddy, don’t use formality to me”

“No, you’re wrong. You used to be one but not now”

“Ouch, that hurts. As if I will care *smirks*”

“Please go away from me”

“Oh, babe don’t be too persistence. You’ll fall for me in the end”

“You wished”

            Nana left Seungyeon’s desk, she hit her desk hard as she saw her slowly gone from her sight. She clenched her fists tight as she tried to calm down herself. Meanwhile on the other place, Nicole and Hara were arguing. They were at Hara’s place.

“Why don’t you trying to understand about me?”

“How could I know, you hardly show your true self, Nicole”

“You should have known it all”

“Then what? Do you understand my side too?”

“I do…”

“Like what? All you think is only about yourself”

“I…*sighs*”

“What now? You can’t answer me? So am I right?”

“Let’s stop this”

“This is your problem, Cole ah. You keep avoiding argument, why are you silence?”

 “Stop it, Hara…”

“No, I won’t stop. Not until we have this clear”

“Hara”

“Sometimes I don’t even know what is in your mind…do you accept me only because you’re pity on me?”

“Hara, stop it!”

“No, I won’t stop. Not until you tell it to me, everything!”

            Hara was on the verge of crying when Nicole looked at her and sighed heavily. She looked down and rubbed her hand nervously. She always found it difficult to show up her real feeling, Nicole always surprised how Gyuri unnie could understand her even without saying anything but now in front of her is Hara not Gyuri unnie. She hardly showed what her real feeling though she wanted it too.

**

Hi there, i'm currently writing for the next chapter so maybe i'll update again later in a few days. See you guys again ^^