Should I Go?

Forcefully Love You

            Gyuri sat in front of her father and discussed about work when suddenly her father showed his serious face. He cleared his throat for a while before he started to speak at his only daughter.

“I have good news and bad news for you actually”

“What is that? Uh, I’d rather to hear good news first then”

“The good news is we won our project after lobbying for a few months with that big company”

“Wow, that’s great appa.”

“It’s all thanks to you and Kang Jiyoung”

Her father patted her shoulder and talked proudly, Gyuri smiled a little since it’s the first time she got praise from her father directly. Mostly her father just showed his love by buying anything she wanted, but he rarely expressed it with action or even words. 

“So, what is the bad news? I hope I’m prepare for the worse”

“You need to go back to continue your study”

“WHA…”

“Focus on your study so you can get married soon”

“But, appa I’m not sure about getting married soon but should I really go back to US? I mean it’s only two months. I probably still have a lot of time”

“You need to learn about being responsible, you know I’m old enough to have a grandchild”

“Er…I’m not sure I can stay away from her for long…just the thought of it already made my chest hurt”

“Gyul, you know you need to finish your study first”

“But appa you’re the one who brought me here, back to Korea”

“That’s because you only fooled around with many girls there”

“It’s not fooled around, I loved them equally”

“Why did all my bad genes are in you?”

Her father shook his head, Gyuri chuckled when her father admitted that they both were similar in taste. Gyuri stood up and headed to the door when her father started talking again.

“Appa, I’ll think about it but I’m not sure about going back to US soon”

“Just think about it, I know you wouldn’t disappoint me twice right?”

“Arasso, appa. I’m going now, good afternoon”

Gyuri closed the door and went outside to the garden, her mind was wandering she didn’t even realized that she walked through rose plants.

“Yah, Gyuri where are you going?”

“Uh? Oh, umma”

Her mother approached her and saw some cut on Gyuri’s leg. Her mother frowned and took her to the bench and asked the maid to bring bandages and some aids. Gyuri hissed in pain once her mother treated her wound, she realized it a bit late but she mostly blankly stared.

“What happenned dear? You seemed spacing out much, what’s bothering my beautiful goddess?”

Her mother caressed her cheek softly, Gyuri looked at her but no words came out but tears slowly flew down. Her mother frowned and hugged her warmly. She let Gyuri sobbing on her shoulder while patting her back to soothe her. Gyuri hugged her mother tighter, she couldn’t control her emotion any longer when everything was in her mind.

“Umma”

“Why Gyuri-ah?”

“Should I go?”

“Where are you going?”

“Back to US”

“Is that why you’re so sad?”

“My mind is keep making up any possible scenario for me to not go but one thing bothers me”

“What is that?”

“I’m sure Jiyoung would say the same thing with appa, she will probably let me go back and continue my study rather than say not to go and stay with her”

“I see my precious daughter is really in love with her fiancé *chuckles* why don’t you try to convince her to come with you”

“She won’t let her work done half-heartedly, she’s always put her 100% focus on what she had start. What should I do now?”

“Gyuri-ah, you know what? It feels like yesterday you were all about chasing every girls and said you would love people equally. You always played around but you never meant to hurt any girl. Now all I see is my little daughter is talking all about Kang Jiyoung *giggles softly* just let your heart decide it, whatever decision you will make later make sure it’s not because you were rushing or deciding it without any thought. I’m always proud of you, no matter what”

“Aigoo, umma your speech is getting better everytime. Anyway, thank you for listening and I love you umma. You’re the best”

Gyuri smiled a bit as she broke the hug, her mother smiled too after she wiped the tears on her daughter and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Gyuri bidded her goodbye to her family soon after, she was prepared for anything that might happen later as she walked to her own car and drove to Jiyoung’s residence.

Jiyoung were reading on her library when someone knocked on the door, she let the person coming inside. Gyuri smiled at her but Jiyoung’s eyes were darting to her legs which has a lot of bandage, Jiyoung closed her book and approached her.

“What’s happen to your legs? Does it hurt?”

“Ah, this is because of my carelessness. I’m okay, don’t worry. Just some small cuts here and there”

“Yah! Wait here and sit, I’m going out”

“Why?”

“I’ll scold the guards for not taking care of you better”

“Hey, calm down baby. Don’t make it big, it’s not their fault anyway. Besides I need to talk some serious matters to you”

“Huh? What do you want to talk about? If it’s about work then can we talk it after the dinner? Our dinner will be served soon. Okay?”

“Hmm, it’s not about work actually we really need to talk. Dinner can wait”

Gyuri looked at her with her firmly tone, Jiyoung who was standing near the door then came and sit next to her. She felt something isn’t right but she refused to think bad though somehow it made her nervous.

“What is it? Tell me now”

“Well, actually I…”

Gyuri hadn’t finished her words when one of the maids knocked on the door and told them that the dinner is ready. Jiyoung looked at Gyuri first before she walked and opened the door to talk at her.

“We will eat it later, thank you now you can go back”

“Yes, ma’am”

The maid bowed her head and went back to the kitchen. Jiyoung closed the door and sat back again. She felt an uneasy feeling but she tried to shake it off from her mind. Jiyoung smiled a bit when Gyuri held her hand as she started to speak.

***

            Seungyeon looked at her boss came to her office without even replied her greeting, she shook her head confusedly but she almost bumped into Jiyoung who was most likely calm but somehow seemed a little bit off. She wondered about what happened to these lovebirds but she didn’t even know where to ask.

“What’s with both of them? Are they arguing again? I’m going to experience another hell week it seems”

            Seungyeon sighed heavily as she started her working this morning, she felt at ease now since she knew Nana wouldn’t come and intervere her work as usual. She grinned as she kept focusing on her work.

            It’s a lunch time but none of the lovebird ever came out since morning, it’s not usual since mostly they were always had lunch together. Seungyeon sighed more as she could feel the gloomy atmosphere around her. Now she wished Nana would come out and distracted her as usual but Seungyeon didn’t even see her since morning when she passed Nana’s division.

‘Maybe she was sick, ah…Seungyeon-ah focus on your work, what are you thinking about? Now focus on your work so you can come home faster’

            Seungyeon patted her cheeks a few times as she mentally scolded herself for thinking about Nana out of the blue. She ate her lunch while kept doing her report.

***

Hello, i'm dragging the new chapter out of his hiding place *laugh* i'm going to catch another one later but not sure when. Anyway, thanks for keep supporting this fic by commenting and to the new subscribers i just want to say "welcome to the dark side, we have cookies" ahaha, joking. Hope you all have a nice day and see you later ^^