You Change Me

Forcefully Love You

Jiyoung walked back and fourth, she didn't like the feeling she has right now. She was cut Gyuri chat off, she felt uneasy. She tapped her finger on her desk before she chose to take her on early leaving from the office. She drove her car to her place and packed her stuffs.

***

Youngji felt her heart sank, she knew admiration can be poisonous if it's being too much. She admired Gyuri a lot, for being nice to her, for taking care of her, but the moment she saw Gyuri's ring she knew she just need to give up. It felt so unfair, the love she has should be crush badly before it bloom. Youngji walked around mindlessly, she kept walking with a blank stare until she bumped into a stranger.

"Hey, look what you have done!"

"Ah, uh...sorry"

"I've been waiting a lot for this burger and you just step on it and said sorry? Wow, you're so mean"

"I'm...sorry..."

Youngji looked at the guy in front of her scaredly, she couldn't even stare at him long. The guy who's upset at her just dragged her at the back of her hoodie. Youngji followed him by force, cluelessly walked with him to a burger corner.

"Buy it, now"

"But..."

"What?"

"If i buy it for you, i won't have any money left to go home by bus later."

"Dammit, just buy it already"

"But..."

"I will take you home, just buy me that burger"

"Uh...okay"

Youngji nodded weakly and buy the burger for the guy, she handed him and looked at her wallet that is empty now. She pouted, let the guy munch on his burger.

"Hey, what is your name?"

"Youngji, Heo Youngji"

"I'm Jackson, Wang Jackson"

The guy held her hand immediately and shook them fast, Young could only frown at him.

"I'll bring you home, let's go"

"Ah, uh...no thanks"

"Oh, come on. It's not like i'm going to kidnap you or something, i'm a good man and besides you're not my type at all. I like beagle girl not a skinny one"

Youngji eyes widen as she heard him talking, this guy seriously got on her nerves so she rub the back of her neck in shock.

"Woah, that's....harsh"

Jackson just laughed as he saw Youngji mad face, he gave the helmet to Youngji and started his motorbike's engine.

"Let's go, hurry up"

"Ugh, you're just....ugh.."

Youngji sat on his motorbike with an upset face, Jackson took her hands and wrapped them on his hips.

"I'll go fast, you need to hold me tight or you'll fall down. Brace yourself"

Jackson shouted and rode his bike in a speed of light, Youngji who wasn't ready yet just held him tigher and scream in fear.

"Nooooo, i don't want to die yet. Ommaaaaaa!"

****

Gyuri got a fever since morning, she rest all day in bed when a loud sound woke her up. She felt heavy thing pressured her own body so she opened her eyes.

"J...Jiyoung?"

"I missed you..."

"Oh, but...baby..."

"I know, i know, it's the first time i abandon my work...i just...want.."

Gyuri hug the girl on top of her tighter, she missed her too. Jiyoung looked at her and frown, she put her hand on Gyuri's forehead.

"Yah, you got fever?"

"I'll get better,because you're here"

Gyuri smiled softly and stared at her fiance lovingly. Jiyoung planned to get up and bring her medicine but Gyuri hug her more.

"Babe?"

"Just stay with me, like this."

"You need to take medicine"

"But you are my medicine"

"Gosh, you're still as cheesy as when you're healthy"

"I can't help it, i miss you a lot"

"I'm here now"

"I know"

Jiyoung pecked her lips softly and rested her head on Gyuri's chest. She's still shy showing affection to her fiance but she really missed her. It's the first time for her taking a decision without thinking twice, she thought she could restrained herself not seeing Gyuri. She tried, countless time but Gyuri really turn her into an addiction and she felt helplessly thinking of her all the time mostly before sleeping and in between her work.

"I don't like to admit this but it feels really lonely without you there, i guess i'm so used to being around you and you being clingy on to me"

"Is that bad?"

Gyuri chuckled and her hair gently, Jiyoung nodded slow. She isn't the type that lose her composure that easily, nor the type who will let her heart take control over her brain. She always trying to be logical and rational but after being into this girl she break down her own wall.

"You just really love me a lot, baby"

"What did you do to me? I feel helpless and insecure when you're not around"

Gyuri rub her back slow and heard all of her fiance's rant over her. She giggled, she's just happy. Maybe too happy she couldn't stop smiling.

**

Annyeong, it's chaengpenguin(i used to be taeny_follower but changed my name already kekeke) here. Karashi unni decided to let me finish this story since she's having a hard time to continue this fic bcuz of personal problem. Oh, the next chapter will be the last update of this story, and i want to ask you all a favor, please ~show puppy eyes~

I hope you can congratulate my Karashi unni on her bday (24 aug) i just want her to cheer up more. Thanks a lot, see you o/