Love Quarrel

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri carried Jiyoung with all her strength, on her back as she walked to Jiyoung’s room. She laid the sleeping Jiyoung and put the blanket on her, she kissed her forehead before she left her room.

            Meanwhile, on the other place Seungyeon was waiting for a cab when Nana came out of nowhere and offered her to ride her home which Seungyeon rejected it. But it’s not Nana if she just gave up easily to her crush so she kept on following her with her car.

“Hey, come in please”

“No thanks, I did call a cab earlier”

“Hey, we’re so close before why are you acting cold now?”

“Correction, we used to be close but not now”

“Oh, come on. It’s in the past, I’m a whole new different person now”

            Nana said while she stopped her car in front of Seunyeon to make her not going any further and leave her. She opened the car door and offered her once again while convinced her she was no harm. Seungyeon frowned and looked at her doubtedly, she hesitated to come into the car. Nana patted the seat next to her and showed her smile.

            Seungyeon sighed as she moved and sat to the seat next to Nana, she needed to go home anyway since it’s getting late. She braced herself that she wouldn’t fall into the trap once again, she put on the seatbelt securely as she closed the door. Nana slowly moved her car and drove her home. It’s past 11pm when Seungyeon reached her apartment, she didn’t wait for Nana to say much when she hurriedly ran to the gate the moment they arrived at the building. Nana grinned as she saw Seungyeon ran after she closed the car door, she soon back home with a lot of plan.

            On the next day, Gyuri opened her eyes and touched her own forehead as she sighed. Jiyoung knocked on Gyuri’s room before she came into her fiance’s room. She tried to control her own blushing as she recalled yesterday’s moment, she walked closer to Gyuri’s bed and smiled slightly.

“Hey baby *grins wide*”

“Why are you still not moving from your bed? We’ll be late”

“I think I got a fever, babe *chuckles*”

“Eh? You need some rest then, I’ll take care your job *looks worriedly*”

“I don’t want to rest, I want to be with you besides it’s just a fever”

            Gyuri pouted and showed her puppy eyes to melt Jiyoung’s heart as usual, but this time Jiyoung looked at her annoyingly. She crossed her arms and glared at her.

“I told you to rest, why don’t you listen to me?”

“But I want to be next to you, it’s not like my illness will get worse soon”

“No, go to sleep after you take your medicine. That’s final”

“No, I don’t want it”

“Yah, why are you so stubborn?”

“I’m born this way, I’m okay baby just a fever won’t kill me”

            Gyuri showed her smile once again to convince her fiancé to allow her going to work together today but it seemed Jiyoung was really mad at her. Gyuri tried to do her best to make her lessen her anger but it just fired her more. Any words seemed to fuel it up, even if it just a small way of affection.

“Oh, come on baby. You’re my remedy, I’ll get heal soon if I’m with you”

“No, go take some medicine and sleep today”

“But baby~”

            Gyuri started whinning but it failed to melt Jiyoung’s cold treatment. She went to the maid and asked her to bring a glass of water and a medicine for Gyuri. Jiyoung left her right away after she put the glass and the pill on Gyuri’s drawer, it somewhat hurted Gyuri’s feeling. Gyuri didn’t take the pill nor rested, she was gloomy all day in her room and didn’t allow any maid to come inside her room.

            After the meeting that she handled because of Gyuri wasn’t there, Jiyoung felt exhausted so she rested for a while on her office when her phone rang. She picked it up without seeing the caller ID. It was from the maid, she told her that Gyuri rejected every food that the maid had offered to her. Jiyoung sighed when she heard that, the quarrel that she had this morning affected her also. She mostly couldn’t focus on her work because of it, Jiyoung rubbed her chest slowly since it began to hurt. She felt something flew down on her cheek but she let it out.

“This is hard, I can’t even think straight now. What happen with me? I usually doing thing logically”

            Jiyoung walked out from her office after she calmed herself down, she almost bumped into Seungyeon desk if only Seungyeon didn’t stop Jiyoung with her hand.

“Miss Kang, are you okay? You look so pale, I guess you better go home. I’ll take the rest”

“Ah? Huh? Why?”

“It seems that you’re not your usual self today, Miss Kang. Is something happen?”

“Ah, nothing”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“Miss, you better go home now. You need some rest”

“Is that so?”

“Yes, I’m sure”

“Uh…okay. Please take care the rest for me, I’ll head back to home”

“Okay, Miss”

“Thank you”

“Welcome, oh and tell Gyuri to get well soon”

            Seungyeon smiled and Jiyoung smiled back while nodding her head. She walked to the elevator after she took her bag from her office. She went home and walked to Gyuri’s room, she hesitantly knocked on the door but Gyuri didn’t answer her. She became worried so she took the duplicate key and went inside Gyuri’s room, there she was lying back facing her. Jiyoung walked closer and sat on the bed. Gyuri didn’t even try to look at her in the face, Jiyoung placed her hand on Gyuri’s arm to tell her that she was here. Once again Gyuri just didn’t even respond her though she could see Gyuri’s eyelids kept on blinking.  

“I’m here”

“I know”

“Hey, at least turn around and look at me. You haven’t eaten since morning, I don’t want your fever get worse”

“I don’t care”

“But I care”

“Don’t mind me, leave me alone”

            Gyuri said to Jiyoung with her cold tone, she didn’t move at all. Jiyoung foced her arm so they could see each other in the eyes. Jiyoung’s eyes widen as she saw Gyuri’s eyes swollen when she tried to turn her back again.

“I’m sorry…honey”

            Jiyoung spoke and bite her lips hard as she saw Gyuri slowly sobbing quietly, it almost couldn’t be heard if only Jiyoung didn’t put her ears near Gyuri’s back. She slowly laid down and hugged her fiancé from the back.

“I’m sorry, I should have stay here with you instead of going to work and leave you alone. I really am sorry, please forgive me”

            Jiyoung peck Gyuri’s nape softly, she felt her heart hurt too as badly as Gyuri’s feeling right now. Her body exhausted completely for some weird reasons, she really dislike the thought of being weak but she felt like that now. She felt guilty and it’s tiring her both physically and mentally, as if she was running for several laps.    

***

Hey, there ^^

Writing this chapter is making me exhausted both phisically and mentally, LQ (Love Quarrel) isn't something good to write about since i know how it feels (i'm almost crying when i write it down xD). Sometimes lovers do quarrel just because of tiny mistake or the way you deliver the message seems offended your lover. LQ is hurting a lot but you'll also gaining more love after that. It's like no pain no gain? Well, maybe :p