And that’s the story of how her mother betrayed her!

My Rookie Monster Fangirl [sequel to My Best Absolute Perfect Fanboy]

Jongup found her asleep, her little body curled up on the stretcher. She looked so peaceful and so innocent with her eyes closed. A first-aid worker who was there to monitor her came towards him with a kindly smile.

“She’s okay. She just fainted at the end of the concert because there was too many people surrounding her and also because of hypoglycaemia. I called her mother and she will be there within few minutes. Do you want to stay by her side till her mother arrives Jongup-shi?” The woman explained.

As she saw Jongup hesitating, she added “I won’t tell anyone!” while winking. Reassured, Jongup took a chair and sat beside Ha Yi’s sleeping figure. Since the woman wasn’t paying attention to them, he mustered the courage to take her small hand in his, just to let her feel his warmth, to tell her that she wasn’t alone. As he did so, he felt a rush of electricity in his arm starting from the fingers which were holding Ha Yi’s delicate ones. His heart was beating fast as he was admiring her childish face features.

---------------------------------------

Jongup’s POV

She attended our concert! I still couldn’t realize she really came to see me .......well to see us! I was so happy to discover that she was a BABY, to count her amongst our fandom. Such an honour!

During the concert, I had this odd feeling, the feeling that she was there. Maybe I was developing a sixth sense, the sense of detecting her presence, her sweet aura, her adorable petite figure. During the little talk we had with our fans during the concert, the feeling amplified when I spotted a girl who looked incredibly like her. She was wearing a face mask but there was something in this girl’s eyes which seemed familiar. During the rest of the concert, my attention was distracted by this short girl who reminded me my beloved Ha Yi.

Then back in our changing room at the end of the concert, our manager announced us that a fan fainted because of exhaustion just before leaving the concert venue. And then, he revealed with some confusion in his voice that the girl he was talking about was Lee Hi. When I heard her name, my mind blanked so Daehyun softly shook me and before I knew it, I was running into unknown corridors, my heart beating loudly into my chest, worry clouding my mind.

And now, here I was, holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up.

---------------------------------------------

Lee Hi’s POV

My mind was still foggy but I was feeling better. The orange juice and the snacks the first-aid worker gave me before I fell asleep helped me regaining strength. I was still feeling a bit weak so I was keeping my eyes closed. A warm hand was holding my left hand as if I was someone precious.....probably my mum. I smiled at the thought, immediately feeling protected and loved.

As I was slowly waking up, I noticed that the hand which was holding mine was bigger than my mom’s. I was confused about the identity of the person who was near me at the moment. Did the woman call my manager instead of my mum? Deciding that it was now time for me to wake up completely, I slowly opened my eyes .........and involuntarily held my breath when my eyes met familiar warm chocolate eyes. I was obviously hallucinating because there was no reason for him to be here........HOLDING MY HAND. I could feel my face heating up and I noticed that his cheeks were now also flushed pink.

“You-you’re finally awake!” He stuttered.

Was I making him nervous? At any rate, there was no doubt he was making me nervous.

“Yes!” That’s all I managed to articulate.

“The first-aid worker told me that she called your mother and that she should be here very soon.” He informed me.

I nodded before thanking him.

“No need to thank me. I didn’t do anything whereas the first-aid worker helped you after you fainted.” Jongup said humbly.

“No no! I want to thank you for being there with me. While I was asleep, I felt that someone was next to me and it was reassuring.” I smiled.

He responded with an amazing smile which lit up his face and turned his eyes into crescent moons.

“I’m happy to be here next to you. And also thank you for coming to our concert. I hope you enjoyed it.” Jongup asked.

“Yes of course! I loved everything!! That was so much better than watching your performances on TV.” My tongue slipped.

“So-so-so you’re watching us on music programs? And you attended our first concert? You sound more and more like a BABY!!” He grinned.

My face turned crimson and I mentally scolded my treacherous tongue.

“Ye-yeah, I confess.” I smiled sheepishly.

That’s when I spotted my mum at the other end of the corridor rushing towards me. Jongup immediately released my hand from his grip when he saw her too. I immediately regretted his warmth and the feeling of his skin against mine but tried to erase these thoughts as my mother arrived. She hugged me extra-tightly and sighed of relief.

“My little girl! I was so worried! Don’t do that to me ever again!” She scolded me softly.

“Sorry Mum.” A tear slipped down my cheek, feeling guilty for making my mum worried. I was such a burden in her life. Sometimes, I couldn’t help but regret our quiet life from before with my father and my sister. Now that I was a celebrity, it wasn’t easy for my mother since she decided to come to live with me while my father and my sister were still leaving at the place I grew up.

“Oh and you .....you are Jongup aren’t you? Thanks for taking care of my little girl.” My mum thanked Jongup.

My attention immediately refocused on my mother as she started talking to Jongup, hoping that she wasn’t planning to say something embarrassing about me in front of him. My mother was the best mother in the whole world but as every mum, she liked to share stupid childhood stories about me and my sister ...even with strangers.

“You-you know me?” Jongup asked, astonished that my mother knew who he was.

“Of course I know you. You’re everywhere on the walls in my little Ha Yi’s bedroom.” My mum gave me away.

Oh no!!!! I couldn’t believe she did it! She totally embarrassed me in front of my crush. I instantly felt the urge to hide my face behind my hands, suddenly wanting to dig a hole in the soil to jump in it and bury myself. How could she do this to me? Saying stuff like that in front of him!!!!

I took a pick at Jongup between my fingers and of course he was smiling and seemed pretty pleased by what my mother just said.

“I’m honoured!” Jongup bowed. ”Oh sorry but I should probably go back to my changing room since you are here now! My members must be waiting for me to come back to our dorm.” He added after looking at his wristwatch.

“Oh yes! I’m okay now. You can go! Thanks again for your kindness and your thoughtfulness.” I said.

“My pleasure! Bye Ha Yi-shi! Bye Auntie!”He waved at us before leaving.

 “Muuuum!!! Why did you say that??? You’re so embarrassing sometimes!!” I hit her arm softly after he had disappeared.

“Oh my little girl is angry at her mum for revealing to her crush that she had posters of him everywhere in her bedroom!!! So cute!!!” My mother pinched my cheeks as if I was still a toddler.

I wanted to reply back but the first-aid worker reappeared again. I couldn’t believe she actually left, letting Jongup and I alone. So sweet of her!!! ........No no no so unprofessional of her!

“Oh you’re here! You must be Lee Ha Yi-shi’s mother. I can inform you that she recovered completely so you can bring her back home.” The woman who took care of me announced to my mom.

So after some formalities, we both left the concert venue but not before my mother thanked the first-aid worker at least a thousand times for “saving me from death” according to my mother’s words. Gosh, she was always exaggerating!!! I was a bit annoyed at my mom but couldn’t be really angry at her since I worried her tonight with my little running-away.

As we were walking back home with our arms linked, I looked at the moon, this moon which reminded me Jongup’s smiling eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in BAP’s changing room

“Maybe we should go to check if she’s okay?” BAP’s responsible leader proposed to the remaining BAP’s members.

“And ruin their moment together? Are you suicidal? Jongup would never forgive us if we interrupted their face to face sweet cheesy talk!!!” Himchan rejected vigorously the proposition of their leader.

“For once, I agree with Himchan! Even if I’m really curious about what they’re doing right now, it’s safer to stay here if we don’t want to face Jongup’s anger later.” Youngjae agreed with his hyung.

“Thinking about naughty things aren’t we Youngjae? I’m also curious about what they’re doing at the moment.” Himchan said playfully wiggling his eyebrows while passing his arm around Youngjae’s shoulders.

“Stop you ert! They’re only seventeen. Why would I think about naughty things between one of my friends and his crush? You’re the only weird ert here!” Youngjae said while chasing away Himchan’s arm from his shoulders.

The others were laughing at their antics while removing their stage make-up, reading or sending texts in their changing room.

“I hope Jongup will be more talkative than when he came to see her at my high school or the situation will be beyond awkward.” Zelo laughed.

“I’m sure he is doing just fine.” Daehyun expressed his confidence in his junior.

“A shy boy and a shy girl together and you’re thinking that everything’s fine? I’m not sure about that!!! I didn’t tell Jongup because I didn’t want to get his hopes up but I think that Ha Yi is also crushing on him according to what I witnessed at our high school when they were talking together. She was shy but natural when she was speaking to me while she was very awkward when she asked him a question, her cheeks really pink and her voice trembling slightly. If they are both crushing on each other secretly, it’s obvious they won’t be able to hold a proper discussion.” Zelo explained.

The four others looked at him with round eyes after this unexpected revelation. They all knew about Jongup’s quasi obsession for the YG maknae but they didn’t suspect she could reciprocate his feelings.

“So you assume that Jongup’s crush is reciprocal?” BYG asked to the maknae.

“Yup! I’m not a love expert but that was pretty obvious even for someone as inexperienced as me.” Zelo shrugged his shoulders.

“That’s awesome!!! I think you should tell Jongup!” Daehyun smiled enthusiastically.

“No no no! If I’m wrong, I don’t want him to hold grudges on me forever.” Zelo refused.

Youngjae wanted to share his opinion on the topic when the door of their changing room opened, revealing BAP’s talented dancer. He had a dreamy smile on his lips and he seemed to be floating on a cloud, his feet barely touching the floor.

The attention of all the members shifted towards Jongup.

“Told you that it would be cheesy! Look at him and the dumb smile on his face.” Himchan said making everyone in the room laugh ....except for Jongup who was still in dreamland.  

--------------------------------------------------

Hi ^^

Here I am again with another chapter about the adventures of our favourite little couple!!! For those who wanted interaction between the two, I hope this chapter is fulfilling your wish kekeke

Anyway, thanks for commenting and subscribing! Your comments are the best, always making me smile and feeling encouraged! Kamsamnida!

CepuBLN.jpg

More like "Keep Calm and Love UpHi" kekeke