Longing for You

My Rookie Monster Fangirl [sequel to My Best Absolute Perfect Fanboy]

« Hayi, wake uuuuuup ! We have to leave in thirty minutes! You have a rehearsal for the YG Family concert tour and I have my first class of the day! I don’t want to be late again.”

I heard my sister screaming from the living room of the apartment. Such a disturbance so early in the morning!!!

“Hayiiii! I don’t have the time to come and tickle you today so get up right now! Papa YG will be at the rehearsal this morning according to your schedule so you shouldn’t waste your time in this bed and start preparing right now!”

At the mention of Yang Hyun Suk Sunbaenim name, I instantly opened my eyes and jumped out of my bed. That’s how powerful his name was!!!!

When I opened the door of my bedroom, I caught a glimpse of my sister half dressed half in her pajamas, trying to brush her teeth with her toothbrush in her right hand while brushing her hair with a brush in her left one.

“I’m cho cho late!! I’m completely doomed! Chorry for not waking you up sooner!” She articulated, projecting drops of toothpaste in the process.

I shrugged my shoulders before heading to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of rice with some kimchi. My sister wasn’t exactly as organized as my mother! She was such a catastrophe in the morning. I couldn’t believe we would have to live together from now on.

Indeed, after my parents came back from their little trip together, they also came back with a wonderful idea: my mother proposed to come back to our hometown to work with my dad to allow my sister starting again her studies here with me in Seoul. When she exposed her idea, I realized how I completely turned the life of my family upside down when I decided to pursue a music career. My mother had to come to Seoul to watch over me, my dad had to accept living away from his beloved wife and youngest daughter……and my sister had to abandon her studies to help my father. Of course, we accepted our parents’ proposal since it was without a doubt the best solution for us all. My sister was particularly excited to move in with me in Seoul.

“Hayi, eat instead of dreaming!” My sister said while grabbing a homemade cookie in a box.

She was now fully dressed, her hair perfectly styled and full of cookie.

“Ne Unni! And you shouldn’t eat since you already brushed you teeth.”

I gulped my breakfast until the last grains of rice in my bowl.

“So? When are you planning to see Jongup to talk face to face?” My sister asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I know that they’re still promoting their follow-up track “SPY” and rehearsing for their concert tour. I don’t think he has the time to see me and he probably doesn’t have his phone back. I’m so impatient to see him again.” I sighed.

“Aish! I’m so frustrated!!! Why are the both of you so slow?” My sister ruffled her hair, messing her perfect hairdo.

“Mind your own business and find yourself a boyfriend instead of lamenting over my love life!” I grumbled.

When I saw my sister knitting her eyebrows, I immediately felt the danger and decided to quietly exit the kitchen. My sister’s love life was quite a sensitive issue since her last boyfriend cheated on her so it was probably not a good idea to provoke her on that topic.

I locked myself in the bathroom to prepare ……and to avoid my sister’s threatening eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“I need to see her! I need to see her! I need to see her! I can’t stand being away from her any longer!” Jongup hit the wall with his fists in frustration. “I need to know if she understood my “Weekly Idol” message, I need to know if she forgave me, I need to know if she still loves me!”

“Jongup, don’t hurt yourself! It won’t help! You need to find a solution instead of …….hitting walls!” Zelo tried to reason his friend.

“Of course I need to find a solution but my brain is completely dry. I can only think of her! God, I never thought I would say something so cheesy one day!” Jongup shook his head.

Zelo laughed at Jongup’s last remark.

“Maybe you could invite her to our upcoming concert in Seoul! Offer her a ticket with VIP access so that you’ll see her at the end of the concert!” Zelo proposed.

Jongup’s face lit up as soon as he heard Zelo’s idea.

“Hey great idea! But I’ll send her two tickets, one for her and one for her mum. It seems Ha Yi is a bit fragile when she’s in a crowded place so I want someone to be next to her if she doesn’t feel well!” Jongup exclaimed, grabbing Zelo by the shoulders.

At that very moment, BAP’s manager entered the dorm.

“What are you two doing here? The choreographer is waiting for you! You’re already thirty minutes late!” He said angrily.

Jongup and Zelo lowered their head and followed their manager like little puppies caught red-handed.

“I’ll send her later!” Jongup whispered to Zelo.

------------------------------------------

Inkigayo - Backstage

After their “SPY” stage, Bang Yong Guk congratulated s for their great performance and their perfect teamwork. He high fived each of them, flashing his gummy smile to them.

“Our promotion for “First Sensibility” is almost over and we will soon leave for our world tour. I’m really proud of you guys!” The leader cheered.

The six members clapped and whistled.

“I still can’t believe we’ll visit Europe and meet our European fans for the first time!” Daehyun exclaimed.

The other members nodded with huge smiles illuminating their faces.

“And we’ll also go back to the US.” Himchan pumped his fist in the air. “Can’t wait to stroll in New York streets once again!!”

“But first we need to greet our Korean fans, our dear Korean BABYz!!!” Youngjae reminded.

“Ne!!” They shouted excitedly.

“And most importantly, Jongup need to find the opportunity to reconcile with his beloved lady!” Zelo smirked.

They all burst into laughter except for Jongup. He remembered that he had to send the concert tickets to Ha Yi.

Once they calmed down, they heard someone knocking on the door. Bang Yong Guk headed towards the door and opened it. When he discovered the persons who were behind the door, he blanked.

“Hi!!!” Bom said enthusiastically.

All the BAP members paused when they spotted the 2NE1 members all together in the door frame. They didn’t expect a popular group like 2NE1 would pay them a visit.

“What’s up? We’re 2NE1!!” The four girls greeted before entering BAP’s dressing room.

“We’re BAP! Yes Sir!” The BAP members answered after recovering from the initial shock.

“We wanted to meet you and give us our newest album!” CL explained, handing their CD signed by the four members.

“Thanks a lot!! It’s very nice of you! We’re very honored! We’re huge fans!” Yong Gook grabbed the album and bowed.

Youngjae found one of their albums signed by all of them in their manager’s bag. He gave it to Daehyun.

“Give it to them!” He whispered.

“Why me?” Daehyun whispered back.

They were all very impressed by the presence of one of the most powerful Kpop girl groups. Himchan shook his head, ashamed by his teammates’ behavior. He took the album off Daehyun’s hands and made a step forward.

“Thanks for coming! Here is our first full album “First Sensibility”! Please accept it!” Himchan offered BAP’s latest album to Minzy.

“Thanks!” The 2NE1 maknae bowed.

The two groups stayed silent for a few seconds.

“Okay enough!! We have a special mission to complete today!!” Bom said abruptly.

She walked decidedly towards Jongup, stopped in front of him and planted her fists on her hips staring threateningly at the poor boy.

“When are you planning to reconcile with Ha Yi?” Bom blurted.

All BAP members opened wide eyes, completely shocked by Bom’s words while the 2NE1 members smiled at Bom’s bluntness.

“Wh-what?” Jongup stuttered.

“No need to deny it!! We know everything!” Bom continued. “Stop playing with her, apologize, reconcile with her and kiss!! That’s an order!”

The atmosphere in the dressing room was a bit surreal for the BAP members. They were realizing that the 2NE1 members were paying them a visit to scold one of their members and order him to reconcile with one of their labelmates. So unexpected!!

“Sorry Jongup for Bom’s bluntness! We just want to help our dongseng and so we thought that we could talk to you! If you want to convey a message to her, you can give it to us!” Minzy said more calmly than Bom, while CL was taking her away from the poor Jongup.

Jongup looked at Minzy and evaluated if he could trust her. After few seconds, he decided that she was trustworthy …..and sane contrary to the crazy Noona who just scolded him.

“I already talked to her through our Weekly Idol broadcast but maybe you could help me with something!” Jongup started.

Bom shook her hands excitedly at Jongup’s words and came back in front of him, successfully escaping from Chaerin’s surveillance.

“Omo Omo so cute!!! I knew that there was a cryptic meaning behind your message to your family! I told you girls!!! He was obviously talking to Ha Yi!!! I’m a genius!!” Bom pinched Jongup’s cheeks.

The other BAP members burst into laughter at Bom’s randomness while Jongup was totally startled by her behavior.

“Bom, maybe you could release Jongup’s cheeks, don’t you think?” Dara tried to reason her Park sister.

Bom raised an eyebrow, thought about it for few seconds before finally releasing Jongup’s face. The poor BAP member massaged his red cheeks which were now quite painful. Zelo approached him.

“You should maybe give them the concert tickets.” He whispered.

“That’s what I was planning to do. I always have the two tickets in my backpack.” Jongup answered.

The young man walked towards his bag and grabbed the gift he prepared for Ha Yi. Everybody in the room was observing his every moves. Finally he handed the tickets to Bom.

“Here are two tickets for our concert in Seoul for Ha Yi and her mother. She will also find two VIP backstage accesses. I hope to see her there.” Jongup explained before bringing his hands towards his cheeks to protect them from a potential attack by Bom.

Bom squealed at the sight of Jongup’s present.

“OMO you’re even sweeter than I thought.” She brought her hands towards Jongup’s face but quickly abandoned when she noticed that he had already protected his cheeks.

“Calm down Bomie! I think you’re frightening him! Thanks a lot Jongup! I’m sure she’ll appreciate. But she probably won’t come with her mother. She went back to live with her husband and it’s now her older sister who watches over her.” Chaerin explained.

Bom crossed her arms, sulking like a little child so Dara hugged her Park sister to comfort her. Bom didn’t like to be scolded by her leader.

“Oh I see! It doesn’t matter! The most important thing is that she needs to come with someone! I don’t want her to faint like the last time she came to our concert.” Jongup explained thoughtfully.

The 2NE1 members nodded, touched by Jongup’s kind heart.

“I’m sorry but we have to leave! We will start filming our stage performance soon! Thanks a lot for the album and the tickets for Ha Yi! Oh and by the way, we really enjoyed your “SPY” stage!! Very catchy!! You definitely have a bright future ahead of you!” Chaerin said before leaving BAP’s dressing room.

The BAP members bowed. When the door closed, they all looked at each other, still not believing they just talked to the 2NE1 girls.

“Gosh! This Minzy! She’s really y and mature!” Himchan started.

“And Bom is really an alien! Did you see how she grabbed the cheeks of our poor Jonguppie?” Youngjae laughed.

“I was totally impressed by Chaerin’s charisma even if she looked shyer than when she performs on stage!” Zelo added.

“Dara is so pretty!!!” Daehyun started fanboying.

As for Jongup, he was smiling, happy that his gift would soon be delivered to his princess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my dear patient readers!!

We’re now very very closed to Jongup and Ha Yi awaited reunion. I promise I won’t you make wait any longer ^^

I hope you enjoyed the BAP/2NE1 little talk ^^

PS: I went to BAP concert in Paris and it was AWESOOOOOOOME! The downside: now my life seems boring and ordinary after such a daebak concert kekeke

Bang Yong Gook! Kim Himchan! Jung Daehyun! Yoo Youngjae! Moon Jongup! Choi Junhong! B.A.P!!!

I’m a French BABY! Yes Sir!!!