My savior

My Rookie Monster Fangirl [sequel to My Best Absolute Perfect Fanboy]

« Hi dear fan,

^^ Your enthusiasm is really refreshing!!! When I read your letter, it’s like a breath of fresh air!! Thanks for bringing some fantasy in my very organized life.

Don’t you dare contacting my mum to obtain videos of my childhood from her LOL My mom is like every mum: she loves embarrassing me even if she doesn’t notice she’s doing so! I wouldn’t survive if she shared some very shameful videos recorded when I was a kid kekeke To answer your questions, yes we often talk about our childhood and our past days, when we didn’t know each other. Bang Yong Gook hyung often talks about his days as an underground rapper. This experience really helped him grow as a rapper and that’s why Zelo and Himchan hyung look up at him. As for Himchan, he loves sharing his experience and boasting about the three years he attended the National Gukak High School. I must admit that he’s really talented when it comes to perform with traditional instruments. I’ll share a secret with you about Himchan! He keeps on talking about the fact that he was really popular with his noona’s female friends LOL What a playboy ....or what a liar!!! And the thing I prefer is when Daehyun speaks about his childhood in Busan! Each time he’s reminiscing about his past days there, his Busan accent is stronger than ever and we never miss the opportunity to mock his Busan way of talking!!!

It’s true that not seeing my family members often is sometimes painful and burdensome! When I’m exhausted or when I’m ill, I would like to be comforted by the warmth and the love of my mom. When I struggle with my homework, I miss the brightness and the pedagogy of my dad. And I love my members but they can’t really replace my hyungs.

My life is definitely hectic but I don’t regret the choice I made when I decided to become a trainee at TS Ent. The life I live these days is a dream and I know that I’m lucky.

You attend the same school as Zelo?? Cool ^^ You’re studying in which section? Maybe he knows you!

I’m waiting for your reply with great impatience.

*hugs*

Jongup

PS: I’m glad you enjoyed my stages with Lee Hi! I really enjoyed collaborating with her. She’s a great artist and an adorable girl!! I’m sure she’ll have a great career!!”

I smiled as I finished my letter! When I first read Lee Hi’s previous letter, I burst into laugher when she said she never missed a single stage of our collaborations with her!! Of course she never missed them since she was the main protagonist of these stages!!! It was really a funny experience to write to her knowing who she was but pretending not to know!! I should thank Youngjae again for his amazing idea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jongup was on his way to BAP’s dorm after two hours of shopping at the mall. Their manager gave them free time to reward them for their continuous efforts and the boys gladly accepted this rare opportunity to laze around.

Jongup was happily swinging a bag containing a new pair of sneakers to add to his existing collection of shoes. He looked around and saw nothing but trees and bushes in the twilight only interrupted from place to place by street lights. The park he was going through was almost desert at this hour of the day and a deep silence was reigning there. Too bad his mp3 player was discharged! If he could have plugged his headphones in his ears, he would have been able to ignore the not very reassuring sound of the wind in the leaves of the trees and the diverse animal sounds. NO he wasn’t a coward but he was just not used to be alone in the dark. In the past, he was always accompanied by his hyungs or some friends and these days, he was almost all the time with s or his manager at nighttime.

Suddenly, as he passed before an alley, he heard the sound of masculine voices, not very friendly voices to be accurate.

“Give us your phone and your wallet!” One of the men said with a deep voice.

“Hurry up!! And don’t bother shouting! Nobody will appear to help you!! This park is almost desert at this hour!!!” The other guy threatened the person they were trying to rob.

Jongup tried to sneak a peek and identify the exact number of assailants. According to what he could see, they were just two so it was possible for him to intervene.

“Please! I don’t have anything in my wallet and I let my phone at home.” A girl voice pleaded.

“That’s okay! We’ll just accompany you to the nearest cash dispenser and you’ll just have to empty your bank account for us!” One of the guys announced with a sweet but threatening voice.

Jongup clenched his fists, completely disgusted by these guys who were just enough courageous to attack a poor girl alone in a deserted park. He had no other option than intervening. He put his hood on his head and his facemask to hide his face. He would be of no help if the guys recognized him as a member of an idol group. He hid his bag in the nearest bush, took a deep breath and stepped in the alley.

“Let her go, you cowards! “ Jongup yelled at the assailants.

The two men turned their face towards the person who dared to interfere in their business. Jongup couldn’t see their face since they took the same precautions as him, their faces hidden behind facemasks and caps.

“Go away! This is none of your business!!!” One of the guys said still with this very deep voice.

“If you leave right now, you won’t suffer!” The other tried to intimidate Jongup.

“How could I leave while you’re attacking a poor girl? I’m not a dastard like you guys!! How much courage you must have gathered to attack a defenseless girl at twilight in a deserted place?” Jongup decided to provoke them!! Maybe not the smartest choice!

“You really want to fight don’t you?” The husky voice assailant walked towards him with a murderous look.

“If it’s the only way to help her, I guess I’m ready!” Jongup proclaimed bravely even if he was shivering inside.

He didn’t let the first guy approach him and immediately throw a kick right in his face. Jongup was not only a great dancer! He was also good at martial arts which were part of his training at the dance school he attended when he was younger. The tall guy fell because of the violence of the impact on his right temple. The other man abandoned the girl and went to his friend’s rescue but Jongup was ready and he welcomed him with a punch in the nose. The guy’s nose started bleeding preventing him from counter-attacking. The taller guy stood up but looked unsteady. He noticed from the corner of his eye his acolyte who was busy holding his nose to prevent the blood from flowing, a string of curses escaping his mouth. Seeing that the situation was not very favorable, he grabbed his friend’s arm and they both fled, not wanting to fight for a girl who visibly had nothing for them.

Jongup smiled triumphantly as he watched the two retreating figures running in the darkness of the park. When he heard muffled sobs, he immediately turned his attention towards the girl he saved. He walked towards her and grabbed her hand.

“It’s okay! You don’t have to be scared anymore! They left!” Jongup whispered reassuringly.

She finally lifted her head towards him and when he saw her face drenched by tears, his heart leapt. He couldn’t believe destiny placed him at the right time in the right place to save her.

“Ha Yi!!!” He whispered, capturing her in his warm embrace.

“Jon-Jongup, is that you?” She hiccupped between her sobs.

“Yes it’s me! Are you okay?” He asked, worry in his voice.

“Yes, I’m fine thanks to you.” She whispered in his torso, feeling protected as usual when she was in his arms.

After few minutes of a comfortable silence and when Ha Yi stopped crying, Jongup released her. Her face was still wet because of the tears so he grabbed her face and wiped her cheeks with his thumbs.

“Do you feel better?” He asked, his cheeks bright red because of the skinship.

Ha Yi was also blushing hard but the darkness reigning in the park helped them hide this demonstration of their feelings for each other.

“Yes! I don’t have enough words to express you my gratitude. I was so scared and I was sure no one would appear to help me but you appeared out of nowhere. You’re my savior.” Ha Yi thanked her knight in shining armor.

“I’m really glad I was there to help you.” Jongup confessed.

“I should go home! I’m already late! My mum must be worried.” Ha Yi explained after glancing at her watch.

“No!!! Don’t go! …….I mean you can’t go home like that! Your eyes are red and it’s very obvious you cried. Your mother will be even more worried if she sees you coming back in this state. Accept a cup of hot chocolate, just the time to let your face coming back to normal.” Jongup proposed, not wanting to see her leaving.

“I-I don’t know! What about my mum?.......Maybe I could send her a text to inform her that I met a friend on the way home!” She thought aloud, not wanting to leave either.

After few seconds of hesitation, she fished her phone in her bag and sent a text.

“Done!! I’m ready!” She finally smiled for the first time that day.

“Let’s go!” Jongup said, grabbing Ha Yi’s hand in his to lead her to his favorite coffee shop.

After few minutes of walking, they finally arrived in front of a small coffee shop which looked very comfortable.

“The owner is a very nice almoni. We often come here with my members since it’s calmer than the huge coffee shops in the center of Seoul. It’s near our dorm and the pastries are amazing.” The young man smiled at his crush.

“It seems perfect.” Ha Yi grinned, her heart bursting with joy.

They both stepped in the little shop, still holding hands. The warmth enveloped them and a delicious smell filled their nose.

“Almoni, it’s me, Jongup! I came with a friend.” Jongup yelled.

An old woman wearing an apron appeared. She immediately noticed their entwined hands and smiled at them.

“Jongup! Nice to see you today! Hello young miss!” She welcomed them and led them to a table.

They both sat down, looking shyly at each other and ordered hot chocolates and pastries, a brownie for Jongup and a lemon meringue pie for Ha Yi.

The young woman looked around, appreciating the warm and familiar atmosphere of the coffee shop while Jongup was discreetly admiring her perfect features. When she turned her attention back to the young man who was accompanying her, her eyes locked in his. The time suspended as both were lost in each other’s eyes but the almoni’s soft chuckle interrupted this moment when she brought their orders.

“Here for you!” She bowed before leaving them.

They grabbed their mugs at the same time and started sipping their hot chocolate not looking at each other. When they put down their mugs, Jongup manned up and started the conversation, interrogating her about her “Rose” promotion. She happily talked about her successful round of promotion for this song and the trophies she won thanks to this track. After this first step, they chatted more freely, talking about BAP’s preparation for their comeback, their mv filming in the US for their future cycle of promotion …..

Two hours later, they left the coffee shop under the tender gaze of the owner.

Gentlemanly, Jongup insisted to walk her home, not wanting to abandon her in the darkness again. They both walked side by side under the starry sky until they reached Ha Yi’s building.

“Thanks for walking me home Jongup! I don’t know if I would have been able to come home alone!” Ha Yi confessed.

“My pleasure!” Jongup smiled.

“I need to go now!! Thanks for the invitation and say hi to almoni when you see her again!!” The young woman thanked Jongup one last time.

“I won’t forget!! Good night Ha Yi!” Jongup waved.

“Good night Jongup!” Ha Yi bid her goodbye and walked towards the entrance of the building.

Halfway between the entrance and Jongup, she changed her mind, turned back, ran and when she reached Jongup, she quickly kissed him on the cheek before running back to the building.

Completely starstruck, Jongup stayed there as if paralyzed. His hand finally made his way towards his cheek to touch the skin where Ha Yi’s lips delicately kissed him. After few minutes of daze, his brain woke up and his eyes widened as he glanced at his watch. He was so late!! Suddenly realizing he forgot his sneakers in the park, he ran to take them in the bush he let them and accelerated to reach his dorm as quickly as possible! Even if his manager decided to scold him tonight, it was worth it!!  Everything involving Ha Yi was worth it!

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in BAP’s dorm

Yong Gook was lying on the couch of their dorm, Daehyun was pouring a glass of water for him to help him swallowing painkillers, Himchan was washing his bleeding nose, Youngjae was trying to find absorbent cotton for his hyung and ………Zelo was just looking at his hyungs with amusement.

“You guys were great tonight!!!” The maknae said satisfied. “This plan was awesome once again!”

“Talk for yourself! You weren’t the one who received a punch in the face!” Himchan grumbled while trying to stuff cotton in his nostrils to stop the bleeding.

“And a kick in the head! I didn’t know Jongup was that great at martial arts!! This little bastard!!!” BYG winced in pain.

The three others laughed out loud.

“That’s why we didn’t want to play the assailants! We knew that he was a great fighter.” Youngjae explained.

“Gosh, why did I even accept to help you for this stupid matchmaking plan???” BYG moaned.

“I also wonder why!!!” Himchan agreed.

“Hyungs, you were perfect and my plan worked perfectly.” Zelo beamed.

“You’re definitely a genius. It’s very helpful that you’re sharing some classes with her.” Daehyun complimented his maknae.

“I know it! When she told me about her plans to go shopping after school at the mall, I immediately noticed that she would have to go through that park…….like Jongup. Fortunately, she left the mall only few minutes before Jongup otherwise my plan would have been ruined. Thankfully, you were all okay to help me, hiding in the bushes to inform me when each of them entered the park or being beaten up by Jongup’s super kicks.” Zelo laughed at his oldest hyungs.

“Yah maknae!!! Stop being so loud! My head is still hurting!” BYG grumbled, still lying on the couch, massaging his temples.

“You own me one Choi Junhong!!! It’s a miracle my nose isn’t broken!! This kid is really strong!!” Himchan spoke with a nasally voice because of the cotton.

“Hyung, think that you were beaten up for a good cause.” Zelo concluded mischievously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!!

Another chapter which will hopefully make you smile!!!! I thought about this idea when I was driving on the highway!!! The road was really boring and so I started thinking about my future chapter and this idea popped in my mind ^^ It’s amazing to see that ideas can pop out of nowhere LOL

Initially, I didn’t plan to use Himchan and BYG as robbers in disguise but as the idea matured in my mind, this second idea appeared, making this chapter way funnier ^^

I hope you appreciated it!!!

See you soon in the comment section or on next chapter for silent readers ^^

Last but not least, Happy birthday Lee Hi (it’s already her birthday in South Korea)!!!!!