Escape

The Demon Wears Glasses

Tiffany cringed suddenly, and the wind started to blow.

“Are you getting cold?” Donghae put a protective arm around her.

She started to shiver. “It’s starting,” she whispered.

*

Jihye felt her arms loosen up as the classmate cut her loose. Next were her feet.

“What are we going to do?” The classmate asked once they were free.

Jihye quickly scanned the room. As the footsteps got closer, something vibrated. She walked toward the noise and found a metal grate. “Here hand me the knife.”

A few seconds later, Jihye removed the cover.

“Can we fit?” The classmate whispered.

“We won’t know until we try. Come on, let’s try to find the others.”

A few minutes later, guards came in with guns.

“Sir, we have two missing prisoners.”

“Search for them! Now!”

*

“I have to go Donghae.”

“Why? The way you say it, it seems that there’s nothing that can stop Soo-yeon’s death.”

“I’m not preventing her from dying. I will be carrying out one of her death wishes.” Tiffany looked at the moon. “It’s time.”

*

As Yunho watched with his limited vision, Soo-yeon rose into the air as light continued to emit from her body. Suddenly, dark wings came out from her back.

Then in a second, a snarl echoed in the warehouse and Director Park had been knocked flat on his back with Soo-yeon crouching over him.

“No! Please-“

Another snarl shook the room and then came out the sound of ripping and Director Park’s screaming.

“Director Park!”

People jumped in from the hole in the ceiling. As Yunho stood there, frozen, Soo-yeon looked up, her hands bloody as her eyes flashed a dangerous blue.

She became a black blur, as people around started crying out and falling to the floor after each ripping sound. Sometimes it was their throats that were cut, other times it was a broken neck.

But Director Park had a huge gaping hole in his chest, in about the same area Soo-yeon had been shot. A musty red organ lay near his defunct body.

Finally, all was still. Soo-yeon slashed the last victim into pieces and began to rise. The light began to envelope her.

“Soo-yeon? Soo-yeon!”

She turned and looked at him as her wings kept her afloat. Her hands were now clean, but the hole in her chest was still open.

“Yunho,” she whispered.

Suddenly, her wings disappeared and she began to fall.

“NO!”

Yunho barely noticed the bodies around him as he began to run.

[A/N] Oh my buddha guys, we've finally gotten to this point! -sniff sniff-

You don't know how LONG I've been DREAMING about this day.

So today is the last day of my break so if this girl doesn't come about until three weeks later, you have been warned.

BUTYOUHAVENOIDEAHOWIWANTTOKEEPWRITINGTHISOHWOWSUCHEXCITINGSOMADNESSMUCHWANT

Or should I withhold the next chapter from you guys until I get 5 comments? Muhahaha pay the ransom? Will you?

But perhaps now you all know what's going to happen next? Hm?

Will Jihye make it out alive? What will happen to Soo-yeon and Yunho? What is Tiffany going to do?

Maybe you'll see soon...maybe not.

Anyway I hope you guys had an awesome weekend, great Thanksgiving and Hannukah, and thanks for reading! ^_^