Your Answers, Sir

The Demon Wears Glasses

“Ah, Director Jung. So we both are confronting the devil,” Director Park snarled. He struggled against the chains that tied him to his chair.

“Why are you here?” Yunho whispered, resisting the urge to recoil in horror.

“What does it look like?” Director Park snapped. “I was kidnapped and held here for a week when I was expecting an appointment with an intern!”

“I did not know you had an intern, Director Park.”

“I do not! I detest those silly kids who think they’ll become more valuable for this experience. Hah! If they had any talent, they wouldn’t have such thoughts. Instead, I get assaulted by this,” Director Park’s head whipped around, “maniac!” He spat in the masked person’s direction, but missed.

The masked person stood still, but in a calm manner, instead of the stiff reaction of someone being shocked.

He has everything planned out. Yunho shook his head in amazement.

Director Park looked at Yunho again. “Get her to release me,” he growled.

“Her?”

“Darn it, are you that dense, Director Jung? This devil is obviously a woman!” Director Park cried out.

Yunho turned, studying the masked person’s figure, but it was still very well concealed where he could not identify if he had seen her before. “What do you want?”

“I want to get answers as well as you do, Director Jung.” The person replied in a husky voice. Yunho could now detect a high-pitched tone.

“You will not make me speak!” Director Park spat. “You will release me!”

The masked person’s eyes bore into Yunho’s, making it clear to him what she wanted.

He took the AK-47 in his hands and aimed it at Director Park.

“Oh, so you’re on her side now,” Director Park sneered.

“Tell Yunho what you have been doing with White Hall, Director Park, and I swear on my honor you’ll be free,” the masked person replied.

“What honor would you have?” He shot back.

“Yunho, please take off the safety,” the masked person said coolly.

Director Park’s snarl changed into a look of panic. “No, no, I’ll talk!”

“Tell Yunho what you do in White Hall,” the masked person commanded again.

Director Park rolled his eyes. “This does not-“

“Yunho, will you-“

“Okay, okay!” Director Park cried out before Yunho could do anything. “I’ll speak!” He took in a deep breath, his bloodshot eyes bulging out of his sockets. “I am the director in charge of security. We make sure the President is safe.”

The masked person crossed her arms. “You are leaving out part of the truth. Do I need-“

“We also eliminate competition!” Director Park hurried to say.

“How?”

Director Park his lips nervously. “We pump White Hall’s financial growth by either reporting the numbers or eliminating competition.”

Yunho’s eyes widened.

“If you had been in this business longer, you would know that the pattern of its growth is somewhat troubling.”

Dang it, I have been in charge of a corrupt company this whole time and I hadn’t noticed.

“Why would you do this?” Yunho blurted out.

“I get paid well, Director Jung. Isn’t that all that matters? Oh wait, you’re the spoiled son of-“

BANG!

Yunho gritted his teeth as he felt the kick. Director Park fell silent and now trembled in his shackles.  

“I think that’s enough, Director Park,” said the masked person in a low voice. She pressed a button the wall and there was a click. “The locks will disengage one by one. Have a nice day.” She motioned for Yunho to follow.

As they walked out of the door, there was maniac laughing behind them. “Hah! You’ll pay for this, you witch! I’ll send you back to hell, where you rightfully belong, if that’s what I have to do!”

“Why are you letting him go?” Yunho asked. How crazy is this person?

“Because I would like to see him react to the obstacles I set for him. The floor tiles are designed to bring up traps a few seconds after we walk on them. The building will also be full of sedating gas in a minute. So, Director Jung, I suggest we move quickly to our next destination.”

Yunho nodded and clutched the AK-47 in his hands. The masked person opened the door for him and soon they were in open air.

A few seconds later, a muffled scream sounded behind them.

“Yes, a free man,” the masked person said with an amused tone.

“Are we done?”

“Not yet, Director Jung. We have one more mission. To destroy Director Park’s department.”

[A/N] So I did write this up at last minute, let me know if you see any spelling/grammar errors.

My schedule is slightly letting up, but be prepared if I don't come back for months again. But I had my first marching band show! Yay!!

Also can everyone pray/hope that the government doesn't shut down? Because if it does, I might fail a class >.<

See ya guys! Fighting!