Revenge with a side of Confession

The Demon Wears Glasses

Yunho sat against a wall, hearing the noise outside. So far, it sounded like the masked person was kicking butts, since the sounds of pain kept continuing.

He closed his eyes. What would Father say?

…he would say I was foolish as the future chairman to let myself get into this dangerous situation.

He sighed, musing over his future.

CRASH.

He looked up to see the roof collapse. He avoided the debris by backing away, holding his arms above his head.

As the dust settled, a figure got up.

“Well, Yunho, you are messing with the devil?” Director Park sneered as he brushed himself off.

“It seems I am, Director Park.”

“I will save your pain then.” Director Park suddenly drew out a gun and cocked it.

Yunho looked at him calmly, a smile drawing across his face. “Don’t you think that’s harsh, Director Park? To threaten a fellow victim?”

“Victim? Pfah!” Director Park spat. “I know you and your father are trying to do. Trying to kick me off my pedestal. Well, I have some words for you, boy-“

“I believe my name is not boy, but Director Jung-“

“SILENCE!” Director Park aimed the gun again. “I have raised White Hall from the crumbs of its foundation to the glory of its existence. Your father then took that acclaim from me…and demoted to a lowly director position! No…I made a promise to destroy Jung Fortune…And you shall be the first I sacrifice in the name of destruction!”

“Now, this is clearly unreasonable, Director Park-“

“Sir! You shall call me sir!” Director Park responded in an obsessed voice.

“Sir, if you do realize that killing me would do nothing. I am not the heir of Jung Fortune. My sister is,” Yunho fibbed.

“Ah, yes I did consider that.” Director Park cackled. “But unfortunately for you, it does not matter. Your sister is held hostage under the basement of her school. Either way, both of you will die tonight, and the future of the Jung Fortune will be no more!”

Yunho felt like his heart was slammed against a concrete wall.

They have Jihye?

*

Tiffany stood outside her balcony, her eyes flashing between brown and blue. The wind blew, but her body stayed rigid.

“Tiffany, calm down.” Donghae stepped outside to join her.

“I can’t. Her time is coming, and I feel like I should do something even when I know I can’t.”

“Her time?”

She turned to Donghae, her eyes sad. “Soo-yeon never told you?”

“She only told me she was a demon and that she was out to get revenge on her family.”

“How did you break up with her?”

“She didn’t tell you?”

“Donghae, I want to know your side of the story.”

Donghae sighed. “After she told me the truth, I couldn’t help but feel she was also hiding other things from me. I know I should have stayed, since she was still grieving her parents. But…I felt like I was living a lie. I didn’t want that. So I told her I couldn’t be in a relationship with her anymore.”

Tiffany nodded and went back to staring at the skyline.

“So what is going to happen, Tiffany?”

“She’s going to die, Donghae. She’s going to give up her life today.”

[A/N] People in the US, hope you're enjoying Thanksgiving break (I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WHEEEE) So um yeah I guess I'm writing again. Again, grammar mistakes, hollaback at me, if I disappear again, y'all know why (if you don't, well let's just say you don't want 5 AP classes, being drum major, and internship, and more stuff) but I hope this better be done before next year. No promises though.

P.S. I CAN DRIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE