Chapter 7 (JUNSU'S POV)

Timeless Love (aka Choosing Love or Eternal)

JUNSU’S POV

     She hung up her phone and shoved her hands in her pockets. She must have forgotten her jacket. She looked cold. She still hadn’t noticed me walking behind her. Ask her. Just ask. Go on, what are you waiting for? I looked around It didn’t look like she was walking to a car of any kind. I wondered if she was even going home at all. Ask her if she needs a ride. What’s the worst that could happen? And if you don’t, she’ll have to walk in this windy weather. Why would she say no? Look at her, she looks uncomfortable right now.

“Hey, smoothie girl!” I called.

Then I slapped my hand to my forehead. Ya, that was smooth. Smoothie girl? Aish, you don’t even know her name. I’m sure she appreciated that. I thought sarcastically. She turned to look at me and she was smiling.

“Hi!” She waved at me. “How are you?”

“I’m good, thanks. Are you going somewhere?”

“Just to get something to eat.” She shrugged and tucked her windswept hair behind her ear. “Why?”

“I can give you a ride if you want.” I offered.

Her face lit up and she nodded vigorously.

“Ya, I would love that! I was so worried about walking in this cold wind without a jacket. I didn’t think tonight would be so chilly.”

I nodded. “Ya, me neither. Come on, my car is parked over here.”