Chapter 27 (JUNSU'S POV)

Timeless Love (aka Choosing Love or Eternal)

JUNSU’S POV

     Thinking of all the reasons I liked about her made me smile. And I sensed she needed to hear them for some reason. I knew I was making her blush, which only made me smile more. Even though I wasn’t looking at her, I knew she looked cute blushing.

She was quiet, so I went on as we moved down the aisle together, back-to-back. “I like it when you laugh with me. You have a good laugh. And I like that you don’t treat me like I’m famous—even though you’re a fan. I like that you are doing your best to become what you want to be. That you’re working hard at you love. I like that you have dreams.” As I spoke, I looked at couple shirts. “You’re fun to be with. When you took me to that playground…” I stopped looking at clothes to remember the feelings I had that day. “I wasn’t expecting it and… It was nice that you took to a place that meant a lot to you. I like that you’re so open with me.” I smiled again and continued looking. I’d always wanted to a have girlfriend that would wear couple outfits with me… “You say things that make me laugh or make me think. And you knew so much about me before I knew you… It’s kind of weird, but…funny. I like that you’re a fan. And that you have faith in me. In us as a group.” I remembered her answer when I asked her about DBSK’s future. Hm…what else…? “You don’t like a lot of attention. I like that about you. Some girls care too much about popularity, but you don’t.” I glanced over my shoulder in time to see her shake her head in agreement. “Sometimes you do spontaneous things that make me want to be spontaneous too. You’re a kind and caring person. You make me happy and I like making you happy.”

I was so engrossed with talking and looking at the couple outfits that I didn’t see her move to stand next to me, so when I took a step to the side and turned to face her, I ran into her. I froze and she stumbled back.

“Oh!” She gasped. “I’m sorry.”

But I wasn’t. I liked being this close to her. She didn’t move, only stared at me with wide eyes.

“I…I didn’t…I…” She didn’t seem to be able to think of anything to say.

I chuckled because she was embarrassed again. Her cheeks flushed such a rosy pink, I wanted to reach out and touch them. But as my hand lifted toward her face, a racket behind her interrupted the moment and Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yoochun clambered up to us.

“Hyung!” Yoochun reached me first and grabbed my arm. “We have to go, now!”

I frowned in confusion. “Why?”

“No time!” Yunho grabbed my other arm. “Come on!”

“What’s going on?” I questioned.

“We’ve been discovered!” Changmin whispered, not that others hearing and recognizing our voices was an issue anymore, because now I could hear the voices of girls—a lot of girls—coming our way and I understood their urgency. Oh no!