Chapter 24 (ARA'S POV)

Timeless Love (aka Choosing Love or Eternal)

     I slapped Kyung-sook’s hand. “Stop fidgeting!”

“I can’t help it! I’m nervous!”

“They’re nothing to be nervous about.” I was saying it for both our benefits, but I think only Kyung-sook believed it. “Nothing at all…”

The door open we were ushered in with smiles and greetings and open arms.

“Ara!” I pin-pointed Junsu’s voice among the many ‘hello’s and rushed to his side.

He hugged me and then stood with his arm draped over my shoulders.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend. Go Ara.”

“Ooh, she is pretty.” Yunho said, and I blushed and looked down.

Yoochun nudged him for embarrassing me and gave me a warm smile and a nod. “Nice to meet you, Ara.”

I nodded back, returning the smile.

“Ara, this is our leader, Yunho.” Junsu introduced. Yunho bowed and grinned at me. I reached out to shake his hand. “This is Jaejoong.” He bowed and reached for my hand before I could even move. I smiled to see if he would smile back—he didn’t. “This is Yoochun.” Yoochun bowed, still smiling from before, and shook my hand. “And this is our maknae, Changmin.” He seemed to bow lower than all the others, but I think that’s just because he was taller. He smiled brightly and gripped my hand in a firm shake.

I smiled to them all and bowed. “It’s so nice to finally meet you guys in person. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Oh, Junsu, you didn’t tell us she was a fan.” Said Yunho. Then he turned to me. “We’re glad to finally meet you too. Believe it or not, we’ve heard a lot about you too.” He winked at Junsu.

I looked up at Junsu, wondering what he’d told them about the “smoothie girl” he’d fallen in love with.

“We hope you will feel comfortable around us.” Yoochun said. “And we hope you will always make Junsu as happy as he is right now.”

I looked up at Junsu again. “I’ll certainly do my best.”

I squeezed his hand, and then pushed past the boys to where my friends were still standing, waiting patiently and quietly—and somewhat nervously—to be introduced.