Company

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung arrived at the company and goes to Mr.Kim's office. ~Knock knock~ "come in," Mr.Kim said "appa?" Sooyoung opens the door, "ah, Sooyoung, come in." Mr.Kim motions Sooyoung to sit. There was also someone else in the office as well, he had a cute smile. Sooyoung sat down beside him "appa" Sooyoung smiles "Sooyoung this is Jung Daehyun, he will be showing you around and help you with your work," Mr.Kim said "nice to meet you Daehyun-ssi," Sooyoung smiles "nice to meet you Sooyoung-ssi" Daehyun smiles back.

"okay you may go out now" Mr.Kim said, Daehyun and Sooyoung bow and leave the room. "Lets show you around first," Daehyun said with a smile as Sooyoung nods. While showing Sooyoung around, they both talked about random things as well and got to know each other, "so you're 22 years old?!" Sooyoung ask and Daehyun chuckles "do I look older?" He ask, Sooyoung shakes her head "no I thought you were 19 years old," Sooyoung said "thanks?....I think" he laughs "and this is your office," Daehyun said opening the door, "where do you work?" Sooyoung ask "I work across right there so if you need any help in the future just walk across," he smiles "no worries I will," Sooyoung winks.

Daehyun looks at the clock "looks like it's time for lunch" Daehyun said then Sooyoung's stomach growls, Sooyoung looks down embarrassed, Daehyun chuckles "care to join me for lunch?" He ask, Sooyoung nods happily and Daehyun chuckles.

______________________________________

"so how long have you been work at the company?" Sooyoung ask while eating "I started working there since I was 19 years old so this year would be my third year," Daehyun answers "woah, and you're already at such a high position?! You must be really smart," Sooyoung said impressed "not smart...I just try my best" Daehyun smiles shyly "I heard exams are coming up, did you choose your college courses?" Daehyun ask "well of course I choose business," Sooyoung said "appa and umma wants me to take over the company someday," Sooyoung sips her drink "that makes sence." Daehyun nods "where you going after this?" Daehyun ask "uhm...I want to go back to the office and look at some work and get to know what kind of stuff I will be dealing with after I graduate," Sooyoung replies.

"That's a smart choice," Daehyun said, "I know," Sooyoung smirks and sips her drink "lunch is almost over lets walk back" Daehyun said ready to pay for the bill "it's okay I'll pay" Sooyoung said taking out her wallet "it's okay I've got this" Daehyun pays for it "thanks!" Sooyoung smiles with her eye smile and Daehyun's heart skips a beat. 

__________________________________________

Chanyeol finally got out of bed bored and had nothing to do "argh...my head still hurts..." Chanyeol whines *I wonder if the guys are having headaches to?* Chanyeol thought, he changed his clothes and drove to Suho's house. He pressed the doorbell and waited but no one opened the door so Chanyeol started knocking on the door until Suho opened the door "what do you want?!!!" Suho yelled grumpily "hi hyung!" Chanyeol cheekily said and walks in the house seeing all the guys there, "Hey guys!" Chanyeol shouts and they all groan "shut up! What are you doing here?!" Kai mumbles and buries his face in the pillow 

"I was bored at home so I decided to see how wasted you guys are," Chanyeol laughs "why aren't you with your new beloved wife?" Kris ask calmly "she went to the company to look around," Chanyeol said with a pout and sat on the couch beside Luhan "so did you and Sooyoung....have ?" Sehun ask, Kai high fives Sehun but Kris hit them both at the back of their heads "ouch hyung....I was just asking....." Sehun and Kai pout "pabo, Sooyoung and I have a contract. We're not really married, it's only an act in front of our parents and the world. Also I was to drunk to do anything." Chanyeol said 

"oh~~ so you're saying if you were sober you would have with her?" Chen ask with a smirk "NO!" Chanyeol said "sure hyung...sure~" Tao snickers "aish....you guys are such erts" Chanyeol said 

_________________________________________

Sooyoung looks at the clock *10:45pm* "(sigh) time to go home" Sooyoung got up and leaves her office and sees Daehyun "oh, Daehyun-ssi you're still here?" Sooyoung ask "yeah, just finished some work and what about you?" Daehyun ask as they walk to the elevator "just finished looking at some files and thought I should go home," Sooyoung smiles "it's so late, how about I drive you home?" Daehyun ask "really? Thanks," Sooyoung smiles.

In the car on the way home Sooyoung and Daehyun stop by an ice cream store "what kind of ice cream do you want?" Daehyun ask looking at Sooyoung, she looks at the ice creams with her palms against the glass "they all look so good though....." Sooyoung said quietly "can I have the green melon popsicle?" Sooyoung looks at Daehyun like she was asking for permission, he chuckles and nods "then we'll have 1 chocolate ice cream sandwich and 1 green melon popsicle please," Daehyun said politely. The cashier smiles and gets the snacks and hands them to Daehyun, he pays for the ice cream and he hands the green melon popsicle to Sooyoung.

"thank you!" Sooyoun said happily and opens the bag and puts the popsicle in "okay lets bring you home," Daehyun said and Sooyoung nods. By the time they reached Sooyoung's house she was halfway finished her popsicle "thanks for lunch and ice cream today Daehyun-ssi!" Sooyoung bows lightly "just call me Daehyun," he smiles "and no problem," he said "okay then from now on I'll call you Daehyun oppa! I'll see you after I graduate! Which is in a few weeks! So please take care of me in the future!" Sooyoun gives him her eye smile "I will," Daehyun smiles.

Sooyoung gets off his car and waves goodbye, she walks in her house and puts the keys on the table and walks upstairs to shower. After showering Sooyoung let her long wet hair down to dry by itself. "Man I'm hungry...." Sooyoung walks to the kitchen and takes out a package of ramen, "uhm....ramen eggs?" Sooyoung took out two eggs and starts cooking her ramen. She sits down in the dinning table and starts eating, she looks at the clock "tsk...it's almost 12:30am and he's still not home..." Sooyoung shakes her head and washes the dishes. She walks upstairs and looks at her homework, she started to get sleepy and decided to go to bed. She climbs on her bed and closes her eyes and fell asleep.

Chanyeol came home from hanging out with the guys "Sooyoung?" He calls out but no answer, he walks upstairs and opens her room door and found her sleeping "Sooyoung?" He calls out but she didn't answer *probably sleeping* Chanyeol's closes the door and walks back to his room, he washes up and goes to bed.

________________________________________

Sooyoung wore her school uniform and ties her hair in a side braid and she walks downstairs to make breakfast. She looks in the fridge and felt kind of lazy and don't want to make breakfast so she just made cereal with milk for breakfast, Chanyeol woke up late so he ran down the stairs and almost tripped while trying to fix his tie, Sooyoung looks up at him "I didn't make breakfast so eat cereal or something" Sooyoung said drinking her milk "oh what a loving wife you are," Chanyeol said sarcastically "did you finish your homework from last night?" Chanyeol ask looking in the fridge, Sooyoung nods. 

She puts her cereal bowl in the sink and washes it "you ready for school?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol "no..." Chanyeol said biting on his apple "well we're going to be late so lets go" Sooyoung grabs her backpack and interlace her fingers with Chanyeol's and she drags him to school. Sooyoung looked around and saw some paparazzis following them "Chanyeol," Sooyoung whispers "hmmm?" He turns to her "paparazzis" Sooyoung said and Chanyeol looks around and saw them "lets take the bus," he said and she nods. They go to the bus stop and the bus reaches, lots of students were on the bus and they all looked at Sooyoung and Chanyeol. There were no seats left so they had to stand, with so many people Sooyoung and Chanyeol had to stand close to each other.

Sooyoung leaned against Chanyeol's chest and had her hand interlaced with Chanyeol's hand and her other hand was holding onto his shirt "lets just drive to school tomorrow," Sooyoung whispers, Chanyeol chuckles "if you want," he smiles *but I prefer to stand here in a crowded bus with you so close to me* Chanyeol thought.

_____________________________________

Arriving at school all the students looks at Chanyeol and Sooyoung "god it's already been a month since our wedding but they still look at us like that," Sooyoung mumbles with a frown Chanyeol chuckles "just ignore them," Chanyeol pulls Sooyoung closer to him, Sooyoung's heart flutters a bit when Chanyeol did that, for some reason she feels butterflies and this fuzzy feeling whenever Chanyeol was near her. "Chanyeol oppa" Fiona calls out, Sooyoung turns around and smiles "annyeong unnie" Sooyoung smiles "annyeong" Fiona said coldly, *why is Fiona unnie so cold towards me?* Sooyoung ask in her head "Chanyeol oppa, I need help with science so I was wondering if you can help me?" Fiona ask with puppy eyes 

"sure?...." Chanyeol said "great! Lets meet at a cafe nearby after school," Fiona said with a bright smile "but I have to walk home with Sooyoung," Chanyeol looks at Sooyoung "it's okay, you go help Fiona unnie I'll just walk home with Luhan oppa or something" Sooyoung said "okay...then I guess I'll see you at cafe" Chanyeol said. "Thanks Chanyeol oppa!" Fiona said and left, "I'll go to class first," Sooyoung said and left *maybe Jessica unnie knows what's wrong with Fiona unnie* Sooyoung went to Jessica's locker "unnie," Sooyoung calls Jessica "Sooyoung?" Jessica takes out her books "unnie did I do something wrong? How come Fiona unnie seems so cold with me?" Sooyoung ask 

"Sooyoung-ah.....nevermind, just-" Jessica was about to say something but the bell rang "(sigh) nevermind go to class okay? See you later" Jessica lightly pats Sooyoung's cheek and leaves for class