Busan

Married to my bestfriend

Chanyeol pokes his lunch boredly "dude stop playing with your food," D.O scold "if you don't want that can I have it?" Xiumin ask and Chanyeol pushes his plate towards him. Jessica feeds Kris and Chanyeol hits his head on the table "ya what's wrong with you today?" Lay ask "I miss her...." Chanyeol mumbles "aish..hyung, love is a pain," Sehun said and Baekhyun flicked his forehead. "Sooyoung?" Kai said "ne. I miss Kim Sooyoung." Chanyeol said with his head still down "no hyung, it's really Sooyoung," Kai said and everybody turns to the dictation he was looking.

Sooyoung was starting school again, but didn't know her friends went here "Sooyoung!!!" Luhan calls out and Sooyoung turns to them "OMO," Sooyoung walks up to them "oh...annyeongahseyo, I didn't know you guys go to this school." Sooyoung said when Kai motioned her to sit beside him "yeah, we do. You use to go here to." Tao said and Sooyoung nods "no wonder umma and appa told me to go to this school..." Sooyoung said "oh, Chanyeol-ssi are you not eating lunch? Here have some," Sooyoung offered half her sandwich 

Chanyeol looks at her then the sandwich and takes it "thanks," he smiles happily and eats it, Sooyoung smiles her eye smile and eats her sandwich "Sooyoung are you busy after school?" Jessica ask "uhm...ne, after school Zelo oppa is going to pick me up and we're going to meet up with Daehyun oppa." Sooyoung smiles sweetly "where are you guys going?" Chen ask "Busan," Sooyoung said "BUSAN?!" They all said and she nods "Daehyun oppa's parents live there and we're going to visit them. That was one of the reasons why I came back to Korea," Sooyoung said.

"how long are you gone?" Kai ask "we don't know yet." Sooyoung shrugs "Chanyeol-ssi doesn't your girlfriend go to school here to? I saw her at the library this morning," Sooyoung said and everybody turn their heads towards Chanyeol "GIRLFRIEND?!" They all shout "my girlfriend?" Chanyeol ask, Sooyoung looks at them confused "ne....Jamji-ssi?" Sooyoung said, "Chanyeol you're dating your cousin?" Xiumin ask "cousin?" Sooyoung frowns "I'm confused....so is Jamji-ssi your cousin or girlfriend?" Sooyoung ask "Jamji is my cousin. Not my girlfriend" Chanyeol chuckles "oh......" Sooyoung nods understanding. 

____________________________________

After school Zelo went to Sooyoung's school to wait for her. Sooyoung was walking out of the school with the guys and Jessica when Zelo saw her, he smiles "dongsaeng!!" He calls out and Sooyoung smiles "Zelo oppa!" Sooyoung immediately leaves them and goes to Zelo, she hugs him and smiles brightly. Chanyeol and them walk towards them "oh, this is Zelo and these are my friends, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, D.O, Chen, Tao, Lay, Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Jessica." Sooyoung introduced them "look what I bought on my way here?" Zelo ask "what?" Sooyoung ask excitedly, Zelo takes out a box of cherry tomatoes "wah~ Zelo oppa!" Sooyoung smiles "you're the best!" Sooyoung hugs him.

Chanyeol and them were kind of jealous because Sooyoung called Zelo oppa but don't call them oppa. "Dongsaeng we better get going Daehyun hyung is waiting for us," Zelo said and Sooyoung nods "well see you guys in a few days ne?" Sooyoung waves "erm....see you in a few days...." Chanyeol waves "bye," Sooyoung links arms with Zelo and they start walking away. Chanyeol watch with jealousy "are they close? That Daehyun guy better not do anything to her, and how come she doesn't call us oppa? She calls them oppa so easily. She knows I'm her bestfriend and childhood friend but yet she doesn't even ask me about the past." Chanyeol mumbles quietly to himself "aish hyung, if people didn't know they would think you're crazy when they hear you talk to yourself." Kai smirks "aish..." Chanyeol rolls his eyes. 

_________________________________________

Daehyun and Sooyoung arrive at Daehyun's parents house, Daehyun press the doorbell and soon his umma opens the door "Daehyun!" His umma pulls him in for a hug, she then noticed Sooyoung "annyeongahseyo...Daehyun who is this?" Mrs.Jung ask, Daehyun smiles and intertwine his hands with Sooyoung "annyeongahseyo I'm Kim Sooyoung," Sooyoung smiles sweetly "umma, Sooyoung's my girlfriend." Daehyun said proudly. A bright smile creeps Mrs.Jung's face "aigoo..please take care of our Daehyunnie," Mrs.Jung said and led them in.

"HYUNG!" Someone ran down the stairs and hugged Daehyun "hey kiddo, you miss me?" Daehyun chuckles and ruffles his hair "annyeong," Sooyoung smiles at the boy "Jaehyun greet noona." Daehyun said, Jaehyun bows "annyeongahseyo I'm Jung Jaehyun, I'm 16 yeas old, nice to meet you!" Jaehyun smiles "annyeongahseyo I'm Kim Sooyoung nice to meet you," Sooyoung smiles her eye smile "noona please come home often with hyung. Because he lives so far away I don't see him often." Jaehyun pouts cutely "I will," Sooyoung ruffles his hair. "Umma where's appa?" Daehyun ask "he should be off work soon." Mrs.Jung said,

Daehyun, Sooyoung and Jaehyun all went upstairs to put the luggage away. "Noona have you been to Busan before?" Jaehyun ask "not that I remember," Sooyoung smiles "then hyung we should show noona the field! Noona there's so many flowers there!" Jaehyun smiles "it's also very romantic," Jaehyun wiggles his eyebrows and Sooyoung giggles "ya! Jung Jaehyun!" Daehyun said and Jaehyun ran downstairs "aish that kid..." Daehyun shakes his head "Jaehyun is so cute~" Sooyoung cooed while Daehyun wraps his arms around her waist "I'm much cuter," Daehyun winks and Sooyoung nods "indeed my boyfriend is cuter," Sooyoung kiss his cheeks.

___________________________________________

Chanyeol went to the guys house "I'm home!" He shout and plopped himself on the couch and the TV "this isn't your house." Baekhyun said sitting beside him "if you want to watch TV go home and watch it at your own house." Kris said while texting Jessica "aish...I come over because I miss you guys and this is how you treat me? Some kind of friends you guys are," Chanyeol fake cries "dude you just miss Sooyoung." Kai smirks "aish. Must you mention her? I mean she doesn't even talk to us!" Chanyeol complains "no, she talks to us just not as much." Xiumin corrected "you were the one that said give her time~" Lay mocked 

"you guys are real friends." Chanyeol said sacastically "no prob bro!" They all said with a smirk. "We're all so lonely!! We're all single..." Tao pouts "wrong. Kris hyung has a fiancé." Sehun said "and Chanyeol had Sooyoung." Sehun added "you're right. I had Sooyoung but now she has Daehyun." Chanyeol sighs "Jessica's coming over in 20 minutes! Clean up!" Kris said "why?" Kai ask "Jessica said she's bringing some friends over!" Kris said and the boys quickly stood up and cleaned. "So? What if she's coming with some friends," Chanyeol ask, Kris face palm himself "dude, they're all girls," Kris said and Chanyeol shrugs "and?" Chanyeol ask 

"aish...how stupid can you be?" Baekhyun hits Chanyeol's head "ouch...." Chanyeol pouts. They all clean up and when they finished they all sat on the couch waiting then the doorbell rang. Kris open the door and hugs Jessica "hey," she peck his lips, there was a total of 9 girls including Jessica, they all went to the living room and the boys greeted them "this is Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun,Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung." Jessica said "Sooyoung?" They boys all said and Sooyoung nods "ne, I'm Choi Sooyoung." She smiles, the boys nods and smiles.

The 21 of them hung out for the whole day and Sooyoung was with Chanyeol the whole time, but no one noticed because they we're busy with each other. "Chanyeol," Sooyoung said softly, Chanyeol looks at her "ne?" He ask "uhm...are you free on friday?" She ask shyly "ne?" He ask again "I-I was wondering...if you would like to...hangout friday...?" Sooyoung ask looking at her feet "uhm...sure," Chanyeol shrugs "really? Great..uhm...I'll call you then," Sooyooung smiles

_________________________________________

Mr.Jung came home and just like Mrs.Jung he welcome Sooyoung. "Dinner time," Mrs.Jung said, "I'll help," Sooyoung said but Mrs.Jung stops her "you're a guest. Go sit, Jaehyun help me." Mrs.Jung orders, Jaehyun pouts but helps anyways. During dinner everybody talked happily "Daehyun did you bring Sooyoung to the field?" Mr.Jung ask "field?" Sooyoun ask "it's a surprise. I'll bring you there after dinner," Daehyun smiles, Sooyoung was excited and smiles widely.

"have some gimbap Sooyoung," Mrs.Jung put some gimbap on Sooyoung's plate "thank you," Sooyoung smiles "Sooyoung you sleep in Daehyun's room while Daehyun sleeps with Jaehyun." Mr.Jung said "but...I don't want to share with hyung!" Jaehyun whines "ya! You're only sharing with me for a few days," Daehyun flicks Jaehyun's forehead and Jaehyun pouts "sorry Jaehyun..." Sooyoung apologize "it's okay noona," Jaehyun smiles "aish..." Daehyun scoffs 

After dinner Daehyun took Sooyoung to the field, they walk hand in hand happily "Daehyun oppa you're a lot more childish when we'e with your family," Sooyoung said "am I? Eh, I think I should act more mature," Daehyun said but Sooyoung shakes her head "no, I like your childish side, it's cute." Sooyoung smiles at him, Daehyun smiles and pinches her nose. "Come on we're almost at the field." Daehyun pulls Sooyoung along.

The closer they got to the field the more yellow daisies there were, when they reached the field it was full of yellow daisies, Sooyoung smiles brightly "oppa..." Sooyoung loved it, "and we can watch the sunset here to," Daehyun smiles and pulls Sooyoung into the field. Yellow daisies surrounded them and Sooyoung felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have Daehyun by her side. Sooyoung looks at Daehyun and peck his lips "thanks oppa," Sooyoung smiles "why?" He ask "because when I didn't remember anything you were by my side, you never left me. You took care of me, and helped me look for my family. You're the most important thing to me." Sooyoung said sincerely, Daehyun was happy Sooyoung thought that way about him "I love you." He said pulling her closer

"I love you to oppa," Sooyoung smiles and she kiss his lips, he kisses back and he wraps his arms around her waist. They pull away and smile at each other "how can my boyfriend be so perfect?" Sooyoung pecks his lips "I'm amazing aren't I?" He winks, and she chuckles.