Sleep

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung wipes the table and a pair of arms wraps around her waist and hugs her from behind, Sooyoung turns her head "Luhan oppa," she smiles and continues to wipe the table "I can't believe you're engaged to Chanyeol," he said with a pout "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Sooyoung ask with a raised brow "I guess both..." Luhan shrugs "now you're always going to be with Chanyeol and ditch us...." Luhan pouts, Sooyoung turns to face him "of course not! It's going to be the same, just because I'm going to marry Chanyeol doesn't mean I'll forget about you guys," Sooyoung smiles and hugs him "promise?" He ask "promise." Sooyoung said Luhan smiles and hugs her back.

__________________________________________________

All 13 of them sat around the TV while eating candy and watching scooby-Doo. It was already 2:25am and Sooyoung was starting to fall asleep, she sat on the couch between Chanyeol and Lay. She holds Chanyeol's hand and he looks at her "are you tried? Do you want to sleep first?" He ask she shakes her head and he turns his attention back to the TV. Sooyoung's eyes started to feel heavy and she couldn't keep them open anymore, she leans back on the couch and fell asleep. At 3:00am Chanyeol looks back at Sooyoung and found her already sleeping *you should have went to sleep first pabo...* he smiles "guys I think it's time for bed, Sehun and Tao here are like walking zombies. They need to sleep" Xiumin said, they all said goodnight and went to sleep. They all slept on the floor in the living room because they were to tried to walk upstairs, Chanyeol lays Sooyoung beside him on the floor and wraps a blanket around them. He intertwines their fingers under the blanket and he closes his eyes and fell asleep like everybody else.

_________________________________________________________

~Ring ring ring~ Hearing the phone ring in the morning everybody woke up "arggghhh.....Kai...the phone!" Sooyoung said and buried her face into Chanyeol's chest, Kai got up and answered the phone "yobosayo?" He ask in his morning voice "ne....okay....goodbye," Kai hung up "who was it?" Luhan ask while everybody started to go back to sleep "it was Chanyeol's umma." Kai said looking at Chanyeol "what did she say?" Chanyeol ask with Sooyoung sleeping on his chest "well, she said the weddings in a month but you should start preparing for it today so you and Sooyoung have to go choose the wedding ring or something," Kai answered.

Chanyeol looks at the clock "but it's only 8:35am, and it's a Sunday" Chanyeol said and sigh "Sooyoung wake up," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung frowns "what....." She whines "umma said we have to choose the wedding ring today." Chanyeol shook her, she sat up with still closed eyes "but I'm sooo tired....can't we go later?" She ask "aish....when are you never tired?" Chanyeol ask "but the rest of the oppa's aren't even awake yet and I want to eat breakfast with them also we have all day to choose right? So lets just sleep~" Sooyoung lays down again and buries her face into the pillow, Chanyeol chuckles "you're such a sleepy pig," he said looking at her "I'm to tired to even fight back so be quiet and let me sleep," Sooyoung said then fell asleep.

Luhan and Kai also went back to sleep but Chanyeol was now wide awake. Choosing the wedding ring with Sooyoung was something he never imagine himself ever doing, *I'll be marrying Sooyoung in one month. And she will become Mrs.Park* Chanyeol smiles brightly at the thought. He turns to Sooyoung and hugs her with a smile still plastered on his face *I love you* He close his eyes and went to sleep.

________________________________________

"that's not fair! How come Chanyeol hyung gets to sleep with Sooyoung?" Sehun whines "yeah! Kris hyung said no one gets to sleep with her!" Kai said, Sooyoung wakes up with all the yelling "aish...YA!" Sooyoung shouts and everybody be quiets "why are you arguing?!" She looks at the boys with a frown "you slept with Chanyeol last night, it's not fair" Tao said "she's my fiancé, of course I get to sleep with her." Chanyeol said with a smirk. "Ya! Park Chanyeol," she slap his chest "(sigh) we need to choose the rings so lets go now." Sooyoung said to Chanyeol "okay, go change" he stood up, Sooyoung nods and heads upstairs to get ready. 

"I'll make breakfast," D.O said heading to the kitchen, everybody cleaned up the living room "OMO!!" Xiumin suddenly said "what?" They boys turn to him "I forgot to do my homework that's due tomorrow!" Xiumin ruffles his hair "hahaha loser! I finished that the day she gave it to us!" Chen laughs, Xiumin frowns.

"I'm done." Sooyoung said walking down the stairs. "Wait. I smell......breakfast?!" Sooyoung smiles and runs to the kitchen "WOAH!! D.O oppa you're the best!" Sooyoung hugs him from behind, he chuckles "I know I am," he smiles. "Kiddo you forgot something," Kris said ruffling Sooyoung's hair, Sooyoung turns to him "good morning Kris oppa," she kiss his cheeks. She then did the same thing to everybody else, just when she was about to greet Chanyeol, Kai pulls Sooyoung by the waist and kiss her cheeks "good morning babe~" he whispers seductively in her ear, Chanyeol frowns but ignores it because Kai was always like this "good morning to you to," she pushs him away but he held onto her "aren't you going to give me a kiss to?" He ask innocently "you already got your kiss," she said pointing at her cheeks.

"No...I gave you a kiss but you didn't give me one yet. I need a kiss," Kai said with a cute pout "I don't know why I'm still friends with you," Sooyoung said and kiss his cheek, he smiles satisfied and lets go of her "I'm your best friend and I get greeted last..." Chanyeol scoffs "aish...don't be like that." She pinches his cheeks "good morning Channie!!" She wraps her arms around his neck, went on her tipy-toes and kiss his cheeks. Chanyeol smiles and ruffles her hair "okay time to eat," D.O said bringing out breakfast to the dinning room. The 13 of them ate breakfast happily and Chanyeol and Sooyoung left to buy wedding rings.

_________________\_\___________________________________

"what kind of ring do you want?" Chanyeol ask as they get off the car to the diamond store, Sooyoung walks beside Chanyeol and intertwines their fingers "I don't know, what do you want?" She ask, he shrugs. "Annyeonghaseyo may I help you?" One of the sales person ask "yes, we're looking for our wedding rings do you have any to recommend?" Chanyeol ask as they sit down "Yes, we just got some new arrivals today, I'll go get them." The sales person left "choosing wedding rings right now is so not what I planned in life...well at least not at this age." Sooyoung said looking at Chanyeol "aigoo~ I wonder how the girls at school will react knowing one of their Kingka's is going to marry soon? Do you think they'll be crazy and try to kill me? Like 'Ahhh you took our Chanyeol oppa away from us!!!!! Now we're going to kill you!!!'" Sooyoung mocks her schoolmates and chuckles  

"aish...you're such a dork," Chanyeol pokes her forehead "but you're a bigger dork," she stook her tongue out. The sales person brings out all different kinds of diamond rings but Sooyoung's eyes landed on only one "Chanyeol..I want this one." She pointed to the one she wanted.

He takes the ring and slips it on her finger "lets get it," he smiles at her "really? You don't want to look around some more?" She ask, Sooyoung really liked the ring but she wanted Chanyeol to have more option to choose from "nope if you like this one lets get it." Chanyeol turns to the sales person "we'll take this one," he said politely "thank you, would you like to wrap it up?" She ask "actually can we pick it up two weeks from now?" Chanyeol ask "sure no problem." The sales person smiles "Miss you have such a great fiancé," she smiles at Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Chanyeol blush "I know," Sooyoung said quietly, and smiles at Chanyeol.

___________________________________

Sooyoung sat down at a table in the cafeteria by herself and drinks her bubble tea, she unwraps her sandwich and takes a bite. Today everybody has been talking about her and Chanyeol's engagement, some girls congratulate her, some girls gave her the death glares but Sooyoung ignores them "why is our princess sitting all by herself?" Kris ask walking to the table with the rest of the guys "BUBBLE TEA!" Sehun shout and took Sooyoung's bubble tea and drank it "don't drink it all Sehun oppa," Sooyoung said. "Where's Chanyeol?" Sooyoung ask not seeing him "he said he needed to buy something," Suho shrugs and Sooyoung nods.

"lets play baseball after school!" Sooyoung suggested "you don't need to prepare for your wedding?" Kai smirks "shut up. Do you want to play or what?" Sooyoung ask biting her sandwich "game on," he winks at her and she rolls her eyes. 

________________________________________

After school Chanyeol went to Sooyoung's car waiting for her, when she showed up he smiles "Chanyeol? Where have you been? I didn't see you all day," Sooyoung said, Chanyeol chuckles "you miss me?" He smirks she rolls her eyes "yeah right..." She scoffs. "What do you have behind your back?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol, he smiles shyly "they're for you," he gives her a bouquet of yellow daisies. Sooyoung smiles "you weren't there for lunch because you went to buy these?" She ask taking them "yeah...I know you've probably being annoyed by some girls in the school because of our engagement so I thought...maybe this will cheer you up a bit..." Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck.

"eh~ so you know how scary your fan girls are?" Sooyoung laughs "we're going to play baseball you want to come?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol "sure!" He smiles "awesome! Lets go together I just need to go home and change," Sooyoung said getting in the car while Chanyeol followed.

________________________________________

Sooyoung and Chanyeol run to Sooyoung's room once they arrived, Sooyoung opens her closet and grabs a pair of clothes to change into and runs to the bathroom. She ties her hair in a high ponytail and wears a cap "okay lets go," she walks downstairs "I'm driving" Sooyoung said while grabbing the car keys "you can drive as long as you don't get us killed," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung glared at him. He chuckles and puts his hands up in defeat, they get in the car and Sooyoung drove to the baseball diamond. When they arrived everybody else was already there.

"okay lets get this game started! Lets split teams!" Kris said. They split themselves up and Sooyoung, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun were batting first while Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, and Chen were out field, Suho didn't want to play so he just sat down on the grass to read and keep score. Xiumin was to bat first and Kai was the pitcher, Kai pitched the ball and Xiumin hit it and made it to second base, next was Baekhyun and he got three strikes so he was out, Lay made it to third base and Luhan made it home run, Tao made it to second base but got out. The last batter was Sooyoung, when she plays she was aggressive, Kai throws the ball and she hit a home run "yeah!!" Her team cheered and hugs her

"switch!" Suho said not looking up from his book. Now Luhan was the pitcher and the first batter was D.O, he made it to first base but got out when he tried to go for second base, then it was Chen next to bat, he wasn't that sportive but wasn't the worst, Luhan pitch the ball and Chen got two strikes then on the third throw Chen hit it and made it to second base, next was Kai, Luhan throw the ball and Kai hit a home run, Sehun hit the ball and made it to third base, Kris hit the ball so far they lost the ball and had to get a new one, but he also hit a home run, now Chanyeol was the last batter, if he gets a home run his team wins by one point.

Luhan throws the ball Chanyeol hits it and runs for his life, Sooyoung catchs the ball and runs to home base but Chanyeol slides and he hits home base before Sooyoung "NOOO!!!!" Sooyoung shouts "YEAH!!!" Chanyeol's team cheers "we won!!!!" They jump up and down. Sooyoung's team frowns with a pout "not fair you have longer legs...." Sooyoung said to Chanyeol "or you just have short legs," he sticks out his tongue. "I'm thirsty who wants drinks?" Lay ask "me!!" Everybody said "okay who wants to come with me?" Lay ask again, Tao and Luhan stood up "we'll go," they said and all three of them left.

The rest of them sat under a shady tree to rest "I'm so tired a need a nap..." Sooyoung yawns "all you do is eat and sleep I swear..." Chen said and everybody chuckles "whatever, wake me up when Luhan oppa and them come back with drinks and food." Sooyoung lays on her stomach beside Suho and used her arms as pillows then fell fast asleep. Suho looks at her "tsk this girl really fell asleep just like that," he chuckles.