Unhappy

Married to my bestfriend

Chanyeol scoffs "who's jealous?" He said looking away but in fact he was jealous, he was scared that Suho and them would take Sooyoung away from him, Sooyoung smirks "I knew you are Park Chanyeol it's okay, just admit it~" she pokes his cheeks "was not," Chanyeol said poking her forehead "aish..fine don't admit it then but I know you were." Sooyoung leans in and looks closely at his face, they were only a few inches apart and Chanyeol's heart starts beating faster "Y-Ya...what are you looking at?" He nervously ask "oppa how you don't date? I mean seriously," Sooyoung ask leaning back "oppa? The last time you called me oppa was when we were 7 years old," Chanyeol chuckles "don't change the subject seriously Chanyeol-ah I've never seen you with a girlfriend before." Sooyoung raised her brows at him.

"or are you dating and not telling me?!" Sooyoung points at him "I thought we were best friends and we tell each other everything!!!" Sooyoung fake cries "ya! I never had a girlfriend okay! And I do tell you everything!" Chanyeol said *but I'm to scared to tell you how I really feel* Chanyeol pats her head "you better, I'll kill you if you liked someone and never told me." She warns "OMO!" Sooyoung suddenly said "what?" Chanyeol ask confused "I need help with my science homework! Can you help me?" Sooyoung ask cutely "aish...fine." He ruffles her hair "awesome! Thanks Chanyeol oppa!" She giggles "you should call me oppa more often it sounds nicer." He said "fine. Only because you always help me with my homework." She peck his cheek and got off his bed.

"now lets go to my house ad do my homework," she held out her hand and Chanyeol gladly took it. The went downstairs with their fingers interlaced, Mr. and Mrs.Park looks at the teenagers in awed "umma, appa I'm going to Sooyoung's house to help her with homework," Chanyeol said "and is it okay if Chanyeol oppa spends the night as well? I don't want him to come home so late, it might be dangerous." Sooyoung ask politely "aigoo~ of course of course. Just don't do anything to rash okay? Just wait until after the wedding" Mrs.Park said with a smile, Sooyoung quickly turns pink "umma!" Chanyeol said embarrassed   

_________________________________________________

"so you know what this means right?" Chanyeol ask and Sooyoung nods her head. Their were in her room working on her science homework "okay finished! Do you have any other homework?" Chanyeol ask "uhm....math but I've got it so you can sleep first," Sooyoung said taking out her math text book "no I'll wait. Just ask me if you need help," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung nods. She started doing her homework and Chanyeol slowly grew sleepy but he didn't want to sleep yet, he lays his head on the table and looks up at Sooyoung's working face and he smiles, Sooyoung was to busy doing her homework to notice Chanyeol stare at her. Soon Chanyeol fell asleep like that, after an hour of homework Sooyoung finally finished "done!" She said in a whispering voice, she looks over at Chanyeol who was fast asleep.

She softens at his sleeping face, she lays her head down like Chanyeol's and she looks at him with a smile, she brushes his bangs out of his face and she traced his jawline to his lips. Suddenly her heart beats faster *why do I have this feeling again? And why did I even kiss him today?* she ask herself. She slowly closed her eyes and soon fell asleep too.

_______________________________________[___

Waking up early Sooyoung went to take a shower before going to school. Chanyeol woke up and looks around the room "where's Sooyoung?" He ask himself, then Sooyoung opens the bathroom door in her school uniform with her hair tied in a neat bun "you're up!" She smiles "you should go shower first." Sooyoung said and pack her books away, Chanyeol nods and walks to the bathroom. 15 minutes later Chanyeol's walks out the bathroom with only a towel around his waist "Sooyoung do you still have an extra uniform of mine here?" He ask, Sooyoung turns to him "aish...YA! Can you at least wear something other then just a towel?!?!" Sooyoung covers her eyes, Chanyeol smirks "do you still have it or do I have to go to school like this?" He ask with a chuckle.

Sooyoung quickly goes to her closet and gets Chanyeol's uniform, because Chanyeol often comes over he left his uniform here just in case he gets his other uniform dirty from playing sports. Sooyoung was still covering her eyes with one hand while the other was holding Chanyeol's uniform "there," she gives it to him "why are you like that? You've seen me like this all the time," Chanyeol removes her hand from her eyes "doesn't mean I'm used to it," she frowns and closes her eyes "aish you're such a baby," Chanyeol ruffles her hair and goes to the bathroom and change. Once he was changed the two walk downstairs for breakfast "oh! Chanyeol? When did you get here?" Mrs.Kim ask surprised "what are you doing here Chanyeol?" Mr.Kim ask "he spent the night here yesterday because I need help on homework." Sooyoung simply answers and sits down "annyeonghaseyo" Chanyeol bows 90 degrees 

"sorry for spending the night and not telling you before hand," Chanyeol apologizes "it's okay, we trust you Chanyeol. And you guy will be marrying in 2 weeks anyways so it's okay." Mrs.Kim smiles. "But I don't want grandchildren until you guys are at least 23 years old." Mr.Kim said jokingly and Sooyoung looks at her parents embarrassed, Chanyeol smirks and sits beside Sooyoung, he leans in and whispers in her ears "we just have to wait 5 years~" he whispers seductively, referring to what Mr.Kim had said. Sooyoung glared at him and he chuckles.

_____________________________________________

"Should I call you yeobo now in front of our parents?" Chanyeol ask teasingly "stop teasing me~" Sooyoung whines, she then sees Fiona walking "Fiona unnie!" Sooyoung calls out and run towards her "unnie, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you since the engagement party" Sooyoung said worriedly "ah....well," Fiona said, she then saw Chanyeol and smiles at him "annyeong Chanyeol oppa," Fiona waves "oh, wait I should stop calling you that," Fiona covers "you don't have to unnie, I'm fine with you calling him oppa." Sooyoung smiles.

Fiona weakly smiles at Sooyoung "Sooyoung-ah," Jessica walks towards them, Jessica gave Fiona a glare and Fiona smirks "Sooyoung-ah I'll see you around okay?" Fiona said and turns to Chanyeol "bye Chanyeol oppa," Fiona waves sweetly and walks away "Sooyoung you and Chanyeol should be careful....." Jessica whispers to Sooyoung "why?" Sooyoung ask confused, Jessica opens to talk but the bell rings "(sigh) never mind. See you at lunch." Jessica waves and leaves "that's weird...." Sooyoung shrugs it off "ready to go to class yet, before we get late," Chanyeol said, Sooyoung nods and they head to class.

During class Sooyoung couldn't concentrate all she could think about was what Jessica said *aish...* she scribbles her paper. The bell rang and it was lunch time, Chanyeol waited for Sooyoung outside her classroom everyday for lunch all the girls were envy of her because she was friends with the Kingkas and now was engaged to one of them too. Sooyoung walks out her classroom with her hands in her blazer pockets "Chanyeol oppa is it me or is Fiona unnie different today? And same with Jessica unnie," Sooyoung ask as she unknowingly interlace her fingers with him.

Chanyeol noticed her holding his hand and he felt really happy but he tried to keep his cool "no not really, maybe you're thinking to much," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung nods "I guess..." They reach the cafeteria and they line up to buy lunch "woah I'm sooo hungry!" Sooyoung her lips, she picks up everything there "I wonder if they have.......THEY HAVE IT!!" Sooyoung points to her favourite dessert, vanilla cake in a cup with whip cream and strawberries layered on top, Chanyeol chuckles, Sooyoung was going to grab for the last one but then Fiona grabbed it first, Sooyoung pouts "unnie...can I have that please?" Sooyoung ask "but I really want it..." Fiona said with fake sad eyes. 

Sooyoung really cares for her friends and would never say no to their request "you can have it then...I'll just eat it next time..." Sooyoung said disappointed, Chanyeol frowns seeing her like that. They pay for their food "can I sit with you guys for lunch?" Fiona ask "sure unnie," Sooyoung smiles, she links arms with Fiona and they walk to the table where they usually sit "where's Jessica unnie?" Sooyoung ask looking around "she said she had something to do," Kris shrugs, Fiona sat on the right of Sooyoung and Chanyeol sat on Sooyoung's left, Fiona kept looking at Chanyeol with a smile. 

Sooyoung really wanted the dessert and had lost her apatite "uhm...I'm not hungry anymore, I'll be in the library." Sooyoung pushed her tray to Kai "Kai oppa you can have the rest," and with that she left, the boys all look at each other "did she just call me... Kai oppa?" Kai pointed to himself "I think so..." Luhan said "woah....there is something wrong with her, should we ask? Chanyeol do you know why she's like this?" Xiumin ask Chanyeol and everybody looks at him "I don't know," Chanyeol shrugs and looks at Sooyoung slowly walking away. *time to go back to the flower shop* Chanyeol thought.

____________________________________________

Sooyoung was still upset about the dessert thing, she slowly walks to her car "Mr.Su you can go home first. I'm going for a walk and will be back later," Sooyoung said to the driver "okay, please be careful Miss." He smiles and drives off. Sooyoung watch as the car leaves "where's Chanyeol?...." She pout and stood there, she wanted to see Chanyeol because he usually cheers her up when she's down. Suddenly a single yellow daisy shows up in front of her face and she smiles, she knew it was Chanyeol so she accepts it "thanks...." she smiles at the bright flower 

"lets go somewhere." Chanyeol said holding her hand and dragging her somewhere "where are we going?" She ask "you'll see," he winks. He brought her to a cake store, Sooyoung loved cakes, she loved the ones with fruits in it to "woah....there is so many..." Sooyoung looks at the Chanyeol "which one do you want?" Chanyeol ask "uhm....oppa I want to share with you so lets have this one." Sooyoung pointed to the coffee cake with blueberries on top, Chanyeol nods and tells the cashier and pays for it. They sat down in front of each other, Sooyoung took the fork and took a bite of it "yummm....cake~" Sooyoung giggles "here," she feeds Chanyeol, their hands with still holding but they didn't notice it.

"We'll be moving into the new house soon so you better start packing," Sooyoung reminded Chanyeol "you to," he said "this is going to be so much fun! I mean I always wanted to live with a friend but now I'm living with my best friend...husband...so yeah it's all good!" Sooyoung smiles brightly, Chanyeol chuckles at her cuteness "woah what do we have here?" Someone said and Chanyeol and Sooyoung looks up seeing Kai and the rest of them. The boys all knew why Chanyeol and Sooyoung had to marry and they even know about the contract they made. "What are you guys doing here oppa?" She looks at the boys "Tao and Sehun wanted cake so they made us all come with them," Chen said with a frown

Luhan quickly removed Sooyoung and Chanyeol's hands and Luhan quickly sat beside Sooyoung and peck her cheeks "ya~ Luhan oppa! What if reporters see and think I'm cheating on Chanyeol oppa? My umma and appa would kill me~" Sooyoung said with a frown "fine then lets all go to Suho's place again." Luhan said standing up "wait for us to buy our cakes first hyung!" Sehun and Tao quickly runs to the front counter. Sooyoung looks at Chanyeol and they both chuckle *wow guys...nice timing...* Chanyeol thought sarcastically in his head. After Sehun and Tao finished buying their cakes all 13 of them went to Suho's house.