The truth

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung sat in the living room watching TV when her cell phone rings "yobosayo?" Sooyoung picks up "Sooyoung can we talk?" Sooyoung froze hearing Fiona's voice "sure..." Sooyoung answers quietly "lets meet up at the park." Fiona said and hangs up. Sooyoung's heart starts beating faster "this won't be anything bad right?" Sooyoung sigh.

_______________________________

When Sooyoung got to the park she saw Fiona sitting on a bench, she slowly walks up to Fiona and sat down beside her "unnie....." Sooyoung said softly but Fiona didn't answer. They sat there quietly until Fiona spoke "I'm moving to England." She said and Sooyoung turns to her surprised "I'm leaving tomorrow. And I won't be back for another 5 years" Fiona turns to Sooyoung "Chanyeol and I didn't do anything that night. I lied." Fiona said looking down.

Sooyoungs eyes widen "w-what are you talking about unnie?" Sooyoung ask "I lied. Chanyeol and I didn't have ." Fiona said "that night I really thought we were going to, but just when I thought it was going to happen Chanyeol said your name. I felt like a stab in my heart. I ask myself why did he like you? Why YOU?!?! I liked him first!! But why do you get him?!" Fiona yelled and tears came down her eyes, Sooyoung felt bad Fiona became like this because of her "unnie-" Sooyoung said but Fiona cut her off "I couldn't take it! I wanted him to be mine! MINE!! I liked him first!! I did!! And you didn't even mention about liking him!! I like him!!" Fiona broke down in tears.

Sooyoung didn't know what to say, she didn't know that once she married Chanyeol she would lose her friend. "After he said your name I stopped. And he fell asleep, I don't want to let you win! I can't! I undressed him and I laid beside him so when he woke up the next morning he would think we did have " Fiona said calming down, "I just wanted to tell you the truth before leaving." And with that Fiona walked away, Sooyoung sat there and tears started strolling down her cheeks "I'm so sorry unnie......" Sooyoung sobs.

_____________________________________

Sooyoung felt bad and guilt, she was so depressed. She stayed in her room and didn't come out to eat, Chanyeol, Jessica and the rest of the guys started to grow worry "do you guys know what happened to Sooyoung?" Chanyeol ask, they were all at Suho's house talking "I do......" Jessica said and they all turn to her "I heard Fiona moved to England and she won't be coming back for another 5 years." Jessica said "she must be so sad." Baekhyun said "I've tried to talk to her but she won't open up her door." Chanyeol said.

_________________________________

They all went back to Chanyeol's house and they sat in the living room "I'll cook something for her to eat," D.O said walking to the kitchen. After he finished cooking Chanyeol took the food upstairs, he knocked on the door "Sooyoung?" He said quietly but of course no one answered him, he tried to open the door and was surprised it was unlocked. "Sooyoung?" He slowly walks in and closed the door, the lights were off in the room and it was dark and the only light was the moonlight shining through the window. 

Chanyeol place the food on the table and he laid down beside Sooyoung who was under the blanket and he wrap his arms around her waist, he pulls her close "Sooyoung I know you're sad about Fiona leaving but you can't always stay in your room like this" Chanyeol said softly, hearing him talk Sooyoung felt tears welling up her eyes, Chanyeol sighs and removes the blanket off her head and he kisses her head "she'll be back in 5 years, and you still have the rest of us." Chanyeol said snuggling in the edge of her neck. Tears fell from her eyes but Chanyeol couldn't see because she had her back to him. 

"Before Fiona unnie left we met up." Sooyoung finally spoke, Chanyeol listens "she told me about that night. The night I left, when you and her slept together." Sooyoung said softly and Chanyeol felt guilt "I'm....sorry...." Chanyeol said, Sooyoung shook her head "don't be. You didn't do it." Sooyoung said and Chanyeol turns her around "what do you mean?" He ask, "Fiona unnie told me that you guys didn't have . You fell asleep before you did anything." Sooyoung said and Chanyeol felt happy *I didn't have with Fiona!* he felt happy but when he looked at Sooyoun he knew something else was bothering her.

They both sat up and Chanyeol caress her cheek "what's wrong?" He ask, Sooyoung frowns but says nothing *I can't blame Chanyeol for Fiona unnie.* she looks up at him and smiles "I'm hungry," she said softly and he smiles "D.O cooked some food for you," he got the food and feeds her "hyung and them are downstairs," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung nods, they hold hands and walks downstairs "Sooyoung!" Tao said seeing her "annyeonghaseyo," Sooyoung smiles "hey are you okay?" Jessica ask as she hugs Sooyoung, Sooyoung smiles and hugs her back "yeah....sorry you guys worried about me. I'm fine, just felt a little sad" Sooyoung said and pulls away from the hug.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Suho ask and she nods "I'm seriously fine now. I guess I just need a break." Sooyoung smiles "lets go out tonight I don't want to stay home anymore." Sooyoung said "lets go to the club!" Kai suggested "of course you would want to go there." Krsi said looking at Kai with a smirk. "That sounds like fun, Jessica unnie lets go to my room to choose some dresses." Sooyoung pulls Jessica "nothing to low or short. Got it?" Kris said looking at Sooyoung and she chuckles "okay oppa, I'll make sure unnie wouldn't look to y~ tonight." She said and pulled Jessica upstairs to her room. 

_____________________________________-______

When they got to the club Sehun, Kai, Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Kris and Jessica went on the dance floor and started to dance like no tomorrow. Sooyoung sat there drinking with Suho while Chanyeol was in the washroom Sooyoung "Sooyoung?!" Someone called out and Sooyoung looks up and smiles "Daehyun oppa?" Sooyoung stands up and walks over to him "what are you doing here?" Sooyoung ask "well, what else do you do at a club?" Daehyun chuckles "are you here by yourself oppa?" Sooyoung ask "no I'm with my friends over there." Daehyun ponied to the table behind him 

"what about you?" Daehyun ask looking over Sooyoung's shoulder "I'm with Chanyeol and our friends." Sooyoung said, they started to talk about Sooyoung's honeymoon trip then started to talk about the project Daehyun and Sooyoung were suppose to work on together at the company "oppa do you want to sit down and talk? I'm getting kind of tired standing in these heels," Sooyoung sheepishly ask and Daehyun chuckles "lets go back to my table and I'll introduce my friends to you," Daehyun said with a smile and Sooyoung nods happily. 

They walk to the table and Sooyoung bows "guys this is Sooyoung my bosses daughter." Daehyun said with a smile "annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Sooyoung nice meeting you," she smiles her eye smile "annyeong I'm Youngguk and this is Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan and Zelo," they all smile at her "sit," Daehyun motion her to take a seat and she sits between Zelo and Daehyun "are you hyung's girlfriend?" Zelo ask once she sat down, Daehyun spit out his beer "Ya!" Daehyun said embarrassed but Sooyoung chuckles.

"no but I would be lucky if I was" she smiles sweetly and Zelo smiles widely liking her more and more "I like you," he said and Sooyoung lightly blushes "ya! Zelo why are you so blunt? You're scaring her!" Youngjae said hitting Zelo's arm "ow...." Zelo pouts, Daehyun shakes his head "I'm sorry.....they can sometimes be...." Daehyun apologized, Sooyoung shakes her head "it's fine. It's good to be yourself when you meet new people," Sooyoung smiles "so Sooyoung-ssi how old are you?" Himchan suddenly ask with a raise eyebrow "ya!" Daehyun glares at Himchan but he just shrugs and looks at Sooyoung.

"I'm 18 years old..." Sooyoung said "seriously?! Then you're my hoobae?" Zelo said with wide eyes "seriously? I thought you were younger then me," Sooyoung said surprised "why am I always the youngest....?" Sooyoung mumbles and pouts as the boys smile at her cuteness "Sooyoung from now on you're going to be my dongsaeng! Ne?" Zelo said and hugs her, Sooyoung was taken back from the sudden hug but then chuckles "ya! Zelo! Let go of her! You can just say stuff like that to someone you just met!" Jongup and Youngjae pulls him off.

"sorry about that..." Daehyun said embarrassed "it's okay. I really like him too, Zelo-ssi right?" Sooyoung looks at Zelo "just call me Zelo oppa!" He said with a big smile "Zelo oppa?" Sooyoung smiles. Zelo pats her head, Sooyoung stayed there to talked and laughed with them and she really like them alot "well, I think it's time for me to go back. It was nice meeting you oppa's I hope we'll see again." Sooyoung bows "see you next time dongsaeng!" Zelo waves and Sooyoung giggles "I need to get a drink as well, I'll walk with you." Daehyun said and they both walk to the counter near Sooyoung's table.

"sorry about them...they're really weird," Daehyun rubs the back of his neck "it's okay, I really enjoyed my time with them. I hope to see them soon. Maybe you can bring them over to the office some day and we can all have lunch together." Sooyoung smiles her eye smiles and hugs Daehyun "I'll see you Tuesday? And sorry for leaving so many things for you to do just so I can go on vacation," Sooyoung apologize, Daehyun was surprised from the hug but hugs her back "no problem. I'm just glad you're back." He smiles 

"okay bye oppa," Sooyoung waves and walks back to her table. "Where did you go?" Chanyeol ask "oh, I saw Daehyun oppa," Sooyoung smiles and Chanyeol frowns *Him again?* he thought "where's Suho oppa?" Sooyoung ask taking a shot "Kai and Tao dragged him out to the dance floor to 'meet' friends." Chanyeol said and Sooyoung smirks "losers...." She said taking another shot "so you were alone with Daehyun the whole time talking?" Chanyeol ask as calmly as he can "no. He introduced me to his friends and they were really nice." Sooyoung giggles remembering a joke Zelo told.

Chanyeol raised his brows "okay....." He said, Sooyoung felt a lot happier after meeting Daehyun's friends and it made her forget about Fiona but once she saw Chanyeol again it all came rushing back to her and she felt stinging feelings in her chest making it feel like she can't breathe. She kept on taking shots trying to ease the pain but it only worked for the first ten seconds the alcohol runs down *When I'm not with Chanyeol I'm sad when I am with Chanyeol I'm still sad....I hate this*. She soon got drunk and Chanyeol tried to stop her from drinking "okay I think that's enough drinking for today," Chanyeol said as Sooyoung laid her head on his chest and listened to his calm heart beat.

She soon fell asleep, and Chanyeol smiles and brushes her hair away from her face "is she sleeping?" Jessica ask as they all came back to the table "yeah, she's drunk." Chanyeol chuckles lightly "okay then I think it's time to go home." Kris said and they all nod in agreement. Chanyeol carried her on his back while Jessica put a coat over Sooyoung "aigoo~" Jessica said patting Sooyoung's back. They all decided to walk home because it was a nice night out and everybody's was still sober beside Sooyoung.

Suddenly Sooyoung woke up, she was still drunk and looks around her to see her friends "woah....oppa are all here........oh? Even Jessica unnie....." Sooyoung said quietly to herself but Chanyeol heard "you're awake? Go back to sleep." He said and she looks at him "oh? Channie is here too? Then what about Fiona unnie?" Sooyoung looks around and Chanyeol started to get worried, "guys," Chanyeol calls out and everybody's turns to him and see that Sooyoung's awake. 

"Oh.....I forgot......Fiona unnie is going to England........" Tears started to well up in her eyes "I have such great friends....I have Jessica unnie, Kris oppa, Lay oppa, Luhan oppa, Chen oppa, Tao oppa, Xiumin oppa, Sehun oppa, D.O oppa, Kai oppa, Suho oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Fioan unnie.........." Sooyoung paused for a bit "I also have Daehyun oppa," she said and Chanyeol frowns *of course she remembers him,* "........and you. Park Chanyeol. Channie. Oppa." Sooyoung smiles, "you're the greatest of all, my favourite, my best friend. Right?" She looks at him and smiles 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Daehyun will be showing up more often from this point on.