Daehyun's friends

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung was sitting at the bookstore looking at some books "dongsaeng?" Someone said and Sooyoung turns around "Zelo oppa?" Sooyoung said surprised but smiles "what are you doing here dongsaeng?" Zelo ask "I often read books so..." Sooyoung shrugs "what about you oppa? You don't seem like someone that likes to read..." Sooyoung chuckles, Zelo smiles "you're right, I'm just here with Youngjae and Himchan hyung," Zelo said "hey you want to join us? We're going to meet up with the rest of the hyung's," Zelo ask "would it be okay?" Sooyoung ask "of course! Come on let's go!" Zelo pulls Sooyoung along with him to Youngjae and Himchan.

"annyeonghaseyo oppa," Sooyoung bows "oh Sooyoung!" They smile "hyung Sooyoung is going to come with us," Zelo said happily looking over at her and Sooyoung smiles back "okay then we better get going or else Jongup will complain," Youngjae said rolling his eyes and Sooyoung chuckles. The four of them walk to Youngguk's house *oh, whose house is this?* Sooyoung looks at Zelo as he presses the doorbell, the door opens revelling Youngguk "Sooyoung?" He said surprised "uhm...annyeonghaseyo Youngguk oppa," Sooyoung bows a bit confused "oh forgot to tell you we were meeting up at Youngguk hyung's house," Zelo sheepishly smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

Sooyoung chuckles as she follows everybody in the house, she wasn't that close to go to their house so she felt a bit awkward. They walk in the living room and she sees Jongup and Daehyun eating chips while playing video games "guys look who came," Youngguk said sitting down, Jongup and Daehyun pause their game and turns around to see Sooyoung smiling, Daehyun's eyes widen "S-Sooyoung?" The chip in his mouth dropped and he quickly fixed himself, Sooyoung bows "annyeonghaseyo Jongup oppa, Daehyun oppa," she said sweetly "w-what are you doing here?" Daehyun ask "oh we saw her at the bookstore and ask her to join us," Zelo answers for Sooyoung.

"dongsaeng do you want to eat cherry tomatoes?" Zelo ask "cherry...tomatoes?" Sooyoung ask tilting her head, the boys smile at her cuteness "ne, there's some in the fridge. Come on!" Zelo pulls Sooyoung to the kitchen and takes out cherry tomatoes and feeds Sooyoung as they walk back out to the living room, seeing Zelo feed Sooyoung Daehyun felt a bit jealous. Sooyoung awkwardly sat down between Zelo as Daehyun on the couch, Zelo continue to feed her and Daehyun was looking at them, he cleared his throat and everybody turns to him "so Sooyoung..." Daehyun try to start a conversation "....uhm...do you like playing video games?" He ask "wow...way to start a conversation hyung, I see why you don't have girlfriends," Youngjae smirks and Daehyun glares at him 

Sooyoung smiles "I love video games!" She said and the boys turn to her "really?!" They ask surprised "ne," Sooyoung nods "I'm really good at shooting games," Sooyoung said "no way...." Their jaws dropped "I think I fell in love...." Zelo said and Sooyoung giggles "oh, Daehyun oppa lets play baseball," Sooyoung said looking at him "sure," he smiles.

_________________________________________

They went to the baseball diamond at a park nearby, with seven of them they all had to take turns playing. Daehyun wasn't the best batter and Sooyoung remember him telling her that, so when they were taking a break Sooyoung pulled Daehyun to the diamond while everybody rested under a tree "oppa can you show me how you hold the bat" Sooyoung said and Daehyun did as told "and the position you stand" Sooyoung said and Daehyun did, Sooyoung walks in circles around him seeing what was wrong "uhm...first your hand has to spread out a bit more," she moves his had and Daehyun blushes a bit from the touch.

"then your right leg goes here and you left leg here," Sooyoung walks behind Daehyun and wrap her arms around him to show him the right way to stand and hold the bat, Daehyun turns bright red "okay lets try hitting the ball," Sooyoung lets go and grabs a baseball "ready?" She ask and he nods, Sooyoung throws the baseball as Daehyun hits it. Sooyoung immediately smiles and Daehyun smiles as well "I hit the ball!" Daehyun runs to Sooyoung and hugs her tightly, Sooyoung blushes a bit from the hug but smiles and hugs him back, realizing what he did Daehyun pulls away blushing madly "hyung," Zelo comes up out of nowhere "I'm hungry lets go eat," Zelo said cutely

Sooyoung smiles "what do you want to eat dongsaeng?" Zelo looks at Sooyoung "uhm...pizza?" She said and Zelo ruffles her hair "aigoo~ my favourite!" Zelo said and held Sooyoung's hand which surprised Daehyun and Sooyoung "lets go back to Youngguk hyung's house to order." Zelo started to pull Sooyoung away as Daehyun stayed close to Sooyoung. 

They went back to Youngguk's house and ordered pizza "so do you have a boyfriend Sooyoung?" Youngjae suddenly ask, Sooyoung was taken back by the question but smiles "no," she said and Zelo's smile brightens, Daehyun sighs *even though you don't have a boyfriend you have a husband....* he thought "but I have a husband......." Sooyoung said looking at her hands, it was nothing to be ashamed of but she just felt it was something she didn't want to tell them yet. Everybody's eyes widen besides Daehyun's "h-husband?!" Jongup ask and Sooyoung nods "his names Chanyeol." She said "he's also my bestfriend, our married was arragened" she said 

They all felt a bit sad but smiles "it must ," Himchan mumbles quietly and Youngguk hits Himchan's head. "I'm sorry to surprise you..." Sooyoung looks at them with a slight pout "but they'll be divrocing in two years right?" Daehyun looks at her and she nods *yeah......we'll break up.....* Sooyoung thought sadly "so what if you're married? You're still our friend it doesn't change anything. We'll all get married someday....it's just that you're married earlier," Zelo smiles and pats her head "thanks Zelo oppa," Sooyoung smiles back with eye smile.

_________________________________________

After they finished eating pizza Sooyoung offered to help clean up, she quickly tied her hair in a bun and cleans up the table with everybody helping, Sooyoung and Daehyun were both washing the dishes, Sooyoung started to blow bubbles with the soap and it started to get foamy "Daehyun oppa look" Sooyoung blew a big bubble and it popped, Sooyoung giggles and Daehyun chuckles. When they finish washing the dishes they went to the living room "dongsaeng-ah lets take a picture," Zelo put his head beside Sooyoung's and took out a camera and started to take pictures. 

Sooyoung and Zelo made lots of cute faces and the guys cooed at their cuteness, "lets watch a movie!" Jongup suggested "I agree! And I get to choose the movie called it!" Youngguk smiles brightly and went to get a movie, the boys groan once Youngguk left, Sooyoung looks at them confused "what's wrong?" Sooyoung ask "every time Youngguk chooses a movie it's either about war or it has a lot of fighting and killing in it," Himchan said and they all nod "I see...." Sooyoung nods as well.

"I got it!" Youngguk came down, he put the DVD in the machine and sat down beside Zelo, the movie was about war and the boys complained quietly to themselves while Youngguk was enjoying the movie. Sooyoung enjoyed the movie beside the really gross parts when guts showed and when the soldiers kill each other slowly and painfully. Sooyoung covered her ears when she heard the soldier have his guts pulled out of him when he was still alive, she buried her face in Daehyun's shoulder, he was shocked but smiles at her. 

"Oppa is it over?" Sooyoung ask Daehyun, he smiles "it's over," he lifts her head up and she smiles at him "thanks...it was really gross and cruel" Sooyoung frowns and he chuckles. Once the movie ends the boys cheered "it's finally over!!!!" Youngjae stands up and stretched "next time I choose the movie," Himchan said walking to the kitchen "what do you kids want to eat?" He ask "ramen?!" Everybody shout "hyung I want tomatoe in my ramen!" Zelo called out "Zelo oppa you really like tomatoes?" She ask and he nods "of course!" He smiles and pinches her cheeks.

"I'll go help," Sooyoung went to the kitchen and stood beside Himchan "Himchan oppa let me help," Sooyoung said and Himchan smiles at her. After they finished making the ramen they brought it out, the seven of them ate happily and talked "so Sooyoung tell us about yourself," Youngjae said resting his chin on his right hand "I'm pretty boring," Sooyoung said "no tell us! I want to know about you!" Zelo smiles at her, Sooyoung sighs and smiles "fine," she drinks her water before talking "so....uhm my parents are the owners of the Kim company, I'm the only child, I was born in December 6th, growing up I had one best friend his name is Park Chanyeol....so my husband." She said and the boys listened carefully and nods 

"I play baseball, uhm...I'm kind of a tomboy," Sooyoung chuckles "my favourite flower are yellow daisies, I love playing video games and I also love cake! Especially fruit cakes! My favourite!" Sooyoung her lips thinking of cake "aigoo you're so cute~!" Himchan cooed and Sooyoung blushes a bit. Sooyoung stayed there till it was 1:00am, she yawns "okay I think you should head home you look tired," Youngguk chuckles "you're right." Sooyoung stood up "I'll drive yu home" Daehyun said getting up as well, Sooyoung smiles and nods "Bye Youngguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa, Zelo oppa," Sooyoung bows and waves lightly "bye dongsaeng" Zelo hugs her and yawns, Sooyoung chuckles and hugs him back.

_____________---________________________________________

"thanks for the drive oppa," Sooyoung said when they arrive at her house "no problem. See you on Thursday," he smiles and she smiles back, she gets off the car and waves at him until his car disappeared. She yawns again and walks to the front door, she opens it's and the lights were all off *he's probably sleeping,* Sooyoung thought and walks to her bedroom, she opens the door and sees a sleeping Chanyeol on her bed "what is he doing here?" Sooyoung ask herself and walks over to him, she smiles and puts her stuff away before changing her clothes in the bathroom 

She looks at Chanyeol's sleeping fingure "aish why did you sleep on my bed?" She mumbles, Chanyeol was hugging her pillow so Sooyoung went in her closet to grab an extra one she had, she place the pillow beside Chanyeol and she laid down, she tucked herself in and went right to sleep feeling super tired.