Another trip

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung and Daehyun wait for their plane to New York City, will be leaving in 20 mintues "okay I have to go, see you in a week," Sooyoung ruffles Chanyeol's hair "can you not go? This time it's only going to be you and Daehyun alone...." Chanyeol frowns, Sooyoung looks at him "he's my partner of course I have to go with him." Sooyoung said "then remember you are MY wife," Chanyeol said and kiss her cheek "aish...you and your jealousy," Sooyoung sighs "okay I really have to go now bye," Sooyoung quickly peck his lips and walk to the gates to meet up with Daehyun.

_____________________________________________

"Sooyoung is always gone for trips...." Chanyeol sulks "aish....why do you have to come to my house and complain about it?!" Kai ask annoyed of Chanyeol "Chanyeol stop sulking it's giving me a headache...." Kris rubs his temple "but I miss her so much~" Chanyeol whines "aish! She's coming back in two days!!!" Baekhyun yelled annoyed "and she was only gone for a week!!!" Chen said with a frown "Chanyeol-ah since you like Sooyoung so much why don't you tell her?" Jessica suddenly ask and everyone turns to him "noona's right! If you like her tell her." Tao nods "I mean...what have you got to lose? You're already married." D.O added 

"maybe she likes you back," Sehun added "but what if she doesn't like me back?" Chanyeol said worried "argh! First you sulk about missing her and now you're going to sulk about liking her?! You have got to be kidding me!" Baekhyun yells "he's right Chanyeol," Suho said calmly "I can see she's been pretty close with that Daehyun guy. Tell her how to feel before he does," Luhan said patting Chanyeol's back. *Should I?* Chanyeol thought, and he decided he would the day she came back from New York.

__________________________________________

That night eveybody was staying over at Kai's house for the night "the news is on!" Suho said turning on the TV "urgh...why watch the news? It's so boring...." Sehun complained but Suho ignored him. They all watched the news in silence "there is a huge snowstorm in New York City, we advise everybody to stay inside and electricity is shut down because of the snow."  the news reporter said "New York, I hope Sooyoung's okay," Jessica said worried "I'll call her," Chanyeol dialled Sooyoung's cell phone number "yobosayo?" Sooyoung picked up "Sooyoung are you okay? There's a snowstorm in New York," Chanyeol asked worried "Chanyeol? Oh I'm fine, I'm in my hotel right now....shoot Daehyun oppa is out there....ah Chanyeol I got to go, I'll see you in two days bye." And Sooyoung hung up. Chanyeol looks at te phone still worried "is she okay?" D.O ask "yeah," Chanyeol nods 

_________________________________________

Sooyoung wears her coat and goes out to find Daehyun, Sooyoung calls Daehyun's cell phone number "pick up pick up...." Sooyoung had trouble seeing because of the snow "Daehyun oppa! Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung shouts out hoping Daehyun would hear "Sooyoung!" Someone calls back, "Daehyun oppa?" Sooyoung walks forward and sees a figure, "Daehyun oppa," Sooyoung walks towards him "Sooyoung what are you doing out here?" Daehyun ask "I was worried about you. Lets go back the snowstorm is getting worst." Sooyoung grabs Daehyun's hand and they start walking back to the hotel, the snowstorm got stronger and Daehyun pulls Sooyoung closer to keep each other warmer.

A van was driving when it lost control and it started to swirl because of the snow and ice on the ground, it headed towards Daehyun and Sooyoung. Sooyoung saw it coming "Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung tries to push Daehyun away but it was to late, the van hit the both of them and they land on the cold snow, Sooyoung weakly opens her eyes "Daehyun oppa...." She calls weakly, Daehyun laid on te snow not moving "Daehyun oppa...." Sooyoung reaches for his hand and fainted.

___________________________________

Chanyeol was still worried about Sooyoung so he kept on watching the news "the power has been shut off and we advise everybody to stay inside...wait..we just revived news..there was a city accident downtown, the driver was a 45 years old male and he was killed when his van drove into a store. He hit a couple, the male was 22 years old, korean but we are still not sure about his identity yet, and the female was around 18 years old, korean and we are still not sure about her identity. They were badly injured and were sent to the hospital with another couple." The reporter said and Chanyeol froze upon hearing the news, without hesitation Chanyeol takes out his cell phone and calls Sooyoung but no one picks up. Chsnyeol calls again but still no one picks up and he started to worry even more *please be okay....* Chanyeol prays.

___________________________________________

Sooyoung woke up and her head was hurting, she groans in pain *where am I?* she places her hands on her forehead. "You're awake! I'll go get the doctor," the nurse went out of the room and Sooyoung slowly sat up, she didn't remember anything she closed her eyes and Daehyun popped up in her mind "Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung looks around the room and doesn't see him, she gets out of bed and almost fell because she was weak. She walks around and finally found Daehyun sitting on his bed "Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung ran up to him and hugged him tightly "Sooyoung! Are you okay?" Daehyun hugs her back

"Daehyun oppa I don't remember anything but you.." Sooyoung admitted pulling away from the hug. "I remember most things but not...all..." Daehyun frowns and placed his hands on his forehead. "There you are! You're not suppose to get out of bed yet," the nurse said to Sooyoung "lets go get a checkup," she said but Sooyoung didn't want to leave Daehyun's side "no!" Sooyoung hugged Daehyun tightly, she was scared, she don't remember anything but Daehyun and she only trusted him "lets go together okay?" Daehyun her hair and she nods, he intertwine their hands and they went to get a check up together.

_______________________________________________

Daehyun remembers his friends, family and Sooyoung, he remembers most of his life. But for Sooyoung she didn't remember anything besides her name, and Daehyun. They hit their heads in the accident to cause them to lose their memories. Having to remember nothing but Daehyun, Sooyoung stayed by Daehyun's side, at night Sooyoung would sleep on the same bed as Daehyun and not wanting to leave. 

Nurses and doctors tell her to go back to her own bed but she was stubborn so they allowed her to stay with Daehyun. Because they didn't get injured badly and only lost their memeories, they were discharged from the hospital two weeks later. Daehyun wanted to go back to Korea to see his family but Sooyoung didn't want to leave New York, she wanted to know who she was so they decided to stay there. Daehyun and Sooyoung both found a job because they know English well it was easy, they found a place to live together and Sooyoung went to school.

_____________________________________________________

Chanyeol waited days after days for Sooyoung to come back but she never did. Her parents sent people to New York to search for her but couldn't find a trace of Sooyoung or Daehyun. All her friends and family started to worry and think of the worst, Chanyeol would cry to sleep everynight in Sooyoung's room. As time goes by people started to think maybe Sooyoung died, but what they didn't know was that Daehyun calls his family and friends every month from New York.

Days, weeks, months, years. Chanyeol woke up everyday hoping to see Sooyoung again but he never did, Sooyoung's parents were really sad about Sooyoung, Mrs and Mr.Kim went to New York to find Sooyoung but came back with disappointment, Chanyeol's parents were also very sad so they stayed by Mr and Mrs.Kim's side to also look for Sooyoung. Chanyeol still worked at the company when he turned 19 years old. All of his friends stayed by his side and they tried to stay strong together but every time they thought of Sooyoung they couldn't help but be sad about it. Everything else continued without Sooyoung, Jessica and Kris were engaged, and Kris, Chen, Sehun, Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho, Tao, Xiumin, Lay and D.O all moved in together in a big mansion.

While in New York Sooyoung was happy, her and Daehyun started to date not long after they got discharged from the hospital. Sooyoung easily made friends, Daehyun loved her so much he was happy to be with her and gave her whatever she wanted. When they get in fights they would both apologize to each other at the same time, and they never got mad at each other for long. When Sooyoung always had her wedding ring on her finger by she never knew what it was for, she thought it was just an ordinary ring so she would wear it as a necklace. 

______________________________________________________________

"it's already been two years...." Chanyeol said quietly to himself in his office, he looks at the picture of Sooyoung on his desk "it's already been two years since you've been gone...." Chanyeol sigh ~Knock knock~ "come in," Chanyeol orders, "are we bothering you Mister workaholic?" Luhan jokes as they all walk in "what are you guys doing here?" Chanyeol ask with a smile "if you didn't know it's lunch time, we have to meet up with Kris hyung and Jessica Noona," Kai said sitting down "oh yeah...almost forgot." Chanyeol chuckles and close his files "lets go!" He said and the 11 of them leave. 

When they arrive to the cafe they saw Kris and Jessica "hyung, noona," Tao called out "you guys are late," Kris said while glaring at each and one of them "sorry we had to pick up this pabo here," Baekhyun said pointing to Chanyeol and Chanyeol hit his head, "whatever," Kris rolled his eyes. They ate lunch happily while they talked about random things, they were all 20 years old now besides Kris, Suho, Xiumin and luhan, they were 21 years old and they only had a few more years of college until they all graduate.

________________________________________

After two years in New York Sooyoung and Daehyun decided to go back to Korea to meet Daehyun's family and friends, "oppa I'm kind of scared...." Sooyoung said while they took the taxi to Youngguk's house where they will be staying. Sooyoung remembered meeting Daehyun's friends and she would talk on they phone with them when Daehyun called back. Daehyun squeezed her hands lightly "don't worry I'll be there," he kiss her cheeks and she calms down a bit