Vacation part 2

Married to my bestfriend

Its been a week since they came to Florida and Chanyeol woke Sooyoung up to eat breakfast and she woke up but she was half asleep. "Sooyoung-ah wake up," Chanyeol said, she nods and stands up but didn't walk, Chanyeol interlaced his hand with hers and he kissed the side of her head "I guess I have to help you get ready?" He chuckles but she didn't response. He pulls her to the bathroom and he brushes her teeth and washes her face making her fully awake "do you want me to help you change or you can do that yourself?" Chanyeol ask jokingly

"change me." Sooyoung said raising her arms Chanyeol looks at her in disbelief "saeriously?!" He ask and she nods "sure it's not like you've never seen me in my bra." Sooyoung said "and we're a married couple now, so it's a normal thing." Sooyoung smirks, Chanyeol blushes "you seriously want me to change you?" Chanyeol ask and Sooyoung nods innocently. He hesitantly reashes for the hem of her shirt, he slowly lifts it up "ya, Park Chanyeol can you hurry? I'm starting to get hungry" Sooyoung frowns, Chanyeol started feeling hot and he felt like he had a small rock in his throat.

Sooyoung got to hungry and she grab Chanyeol's hand "oh god Chanyeol if you go any slower we will be here forever." Sooyoung said "I'll change myself," she said and Chanyeol sigh relief, but Sooyoung didn't kick Chanyeol out of the bathroom so she can change, she just took off her shirt right there and Chanyeol's eyes widen and he quickly covers his eyes and he blushes "calm yourself Chanyeol." Sooyoung said jokingly and finishes changing "okay lets go," she said and he slowly removes his hands *if she ask me to do that again I don't think I can control myself* Chanyeol thought and went to Sooyoung.

_____________________[[_[[____________________________________

Sooyoung and Chanyeol walk happily with their hands intertwined "Chanyeol remember my crush in freshmen year?" Sooyoung suddenly ask and Chanyeol nods "yeah," Chanyeol frowns "Lee Hunkyun" Chanyeol said and Sooyoung giggles "and remember my first crush? Oh Deejin?" Sooyoung ask and Chanyeol nods "and my second crush Kim Seohwa? And my third crush Do Sunrea? And my fourth crush Yu Junghyun?" Sooyoung ask and Chanyeol nods "I remember your crushes." Chanyeol said not getting what Sooyoung is trying to say here.

"I tell you all my crushes but...you never tell me about your crushes." Sooyoung said with a serious face "Chanyeol are you gay? Is that why you never have girlfriends or crushes?" Sooyoung ask with a raised eyebrow, "YA! I'm not gay!" Chanyeol said and Sooyoung chuckles "okay if that's what you say~" Sooyoung said with a smirk. "Aish...." Chanyeol said 

_____________________________________________

Sooyoung and Chanyeol walks around the mall while drinking iced tea, and Sooyoung's eyes landed on a little kid store. She smiles and pulls Chanyeol towards the store, inside the store they sold all kinds of children's clothes, toys and bottles. In the store there was also a daycare "awh.....look how cute they are..." Sooyoung cooed and waved to one of the little kids. Chanyeol looks at her and smiles "aren't they cute oppa?" Sooyoung tugs on Chanyeol's hand "I wish my children will be like them......" Sooyoung pouts.

Chanyeol looks at her and raised a brow "do you want to have kids?" He ask and she nods but then she realize what she did and quickly shakes her head while blushing "N-N-N-NOOOO!!!" She said and he chuckles "lets go and play with the kids," Chanyeol pulls Sooyoung in and they ask if they were allowed to play with the children and they were. They played with the children and chased after them until they all got tired and Chanyeol told them stories while Sooyoung sat and listened.

Chanyeol looks at Sooyoung and smiles *I would want you to be my children's mother. And I hope we can live happily together.* Chanyeol thought. After playing there for an hour Chanyeol and Sooyoung decided it was time to leave "bye~" they waved and left "that was a lot of fun....I'm going to miss them..." Sooyoung pouts "come on let's get slushies," Chanyeol said ruffling her hair.

_______________________________________

Sooyoung and Chanyeol sat down on the light white soft sand at the beach, Sooyoung smiles as she looks at the sunset "I can't believe our two week honeymoon is going to be over in two days...." She pouts, Chanyeol looks at her and chuckles "umma and appa are going to be so disappointed when we get back," Sooyoung said chuckling, Chanyeol looks at her confused "why?" He ask "because they wanted grandchildrens but they won't be getting any." Sooyoung turns to look at Chanyeol.

"But I thought you like kids," Chanyeol said looking at her "I do....but--I don't know if I'm ready. And even if I was ready to have children I'm not going to have them with you." Sooyoung said innocently "why?! I'm ready to be a father! And I'm love kids! So why not?!" Chanyeol pouts like a kid and she chuckles "I want my children to have a real family. We'll divorce in two years and our kids will have to split up with their parents. I don't want that, I want them to have a happy, real family." Sooyoung sighs and looks down.

Chanyeol frowns and feels a pain in his chest, he puts his arms around Sooyoung's waist and pulls her closer to him. He buried his face in between her neck and shoulder, Sooyoung intertwines her fingers with Chanyeols and she looks at their wedding rings *a real family.....?* Sooyoung thought. "You're still young, maybe you can think about these in a few years." Chanyeol said looking at her and kiss her cheeks "yeah I guess...." Sooyoung smiles "lets walk around," Sooyoung said standing up, she pulls Chanyeol up with her and they walk around the beach.

______________________________________

After showering Chanyeol started drying his hair with a towel, Sooyoung looks in the bathroom and smiles "I want to dry your hair!" She said and she made Chanyeol sit down on a chair, she takes his towel and starts drying his hair "Chanyeol you're so tall now." Sooyoung said realizing that when she tries to ruffle his hair she has to go on her tipy-toes. When they were kids Chanyeol was only a few centameters taller then her but now he was way taller then she was. 

He chuckles "well I did grow unlike someone." He smirks "ya! It's not my fault okay?" Sooyoung slaps his arm. "Maybe you can give Suho oppa, D.O oppa, Baekhyun oppa and maybe Chen oppa some of your height," Sooyoung said and Chanyeol laughs "maybe Kris could give them some too to make them taller," he laughs and Sooyoung laughs with him. Sooyoung finish drying his hair and brushes it "all done!" Sooyoung pats his shoulders and she jumps on the bed "I don't want to leave yet!" Sooyoung said into the pillow and Chanyeol chuckles while he sat beside her.

"Aren't you going to miss Jessica noona and your parents?" Chanyeol ask Sooyoung sat up and puffs her cheeks "of course I miss them, but I still like it here....urgh! Whatever" Sooyoung crinkles her nose. Chanyeol pinches her cheeks "you're such a kid." He said "ya! You are to Park Chanyeol," Sooyoung points her finger at Chanyeol "you-ahhhh!" Sooyoung suddenly screams "WHAT?! WHAT?!" Chanyeol ask "S-Spider!!!!" Sooyoung points to the wall behind him and he turns around.

She hugs Chanyeol tightly "ya-a Chanyeol-ah m-make it go a-away...." Sooyoung pleads, Chanyeol sighs and got a tissue and threw out the spider "there it's gone." He said and she releases him "I hate spiders....." Sooyoung mumbles "are you going to be one of those umma's that makes their own children kill bugs for them?" Chanyeol raised a brow, he wraps his arms around her waist and she does the same thing, she looks up at him and pouts "no....I'll use a shoe!" Sooyoung said proudly and Chanyeol chuckles "of course you would, aish..time to go to bed we leave tomorrow morning." Chanyeol kiss her forehead and they got in bed and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

"you're back!" Jessica hugs Sooyoung tightly "u-unnie....I-I...can't BREATHE......" Sooyoung said and Jessica lets go of her "I missed you!!" Jessica said with a pout, Sooyoung chuckles "unnie. I was only gone for two weeks" Sooyoung holds hands with Chanyeol "SOOYOUNGGIE!!!" Sehun and Tao ran towards Sooyoung "oppa!!" Sooyoung smiles and Sehun and Tao hugs her tightly and kisses her cheeks over and over again "we miss you!!!" They cried

Chanyeol pulls her away from them "Ya! Don't touch my wife!" Chanyeol hits them both on the head. "Babe~" Kai cooed and takes her away from Chanyeol and kiss her cheeks "eww Kai..." Sooyoung lightly pushes Kai away and he pouts "you let Tao and Sehun kiss you..." He whines and the rest of the guys come up from behind, "OPPA!!" Sooyoung pushes Kai away and runs towards them. She hugs all of them "I miss you guys!" She said happily and they chuckle "we all miss you too," they said and kiss her cheeks "ya! Stop kissing my wife!" Chanyeol hugs Sooyoung tightly and he frowns.

"aish Chanyeol stop being so jealous." D.O said and they all laugh. Jessica stands beside Kris and they intertwine hands, Sooyoung saw it and raised her eyebrows "what happened while I was away.......?" She ask looking at Kris and Jessica with a serious face "well.....we're kind of...dating now..." Kris said rubbing the back of his neck while looking at Jessica and Jessica blushes "yeah no kinding. When were you planning on telling me? Huh?" Sooyoung ask crossing her arms "I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away.....don't be mad....we were planning on telling you when you came back" Jessica said with a pout, Sooyoung looks at Kris and Jessica and smiles brightly.

Sooyoung hugs Jessica tightly and starts jumping up and down "Oh my gosh!!! I'm so happy for you!!!" Sooyoung said and Jessica giggles "thank you!!" They stop jumping and Sooyoung smiles "you have to tell me everything!" She said and turns to Kris "Kris oppa you better treat unnie nicely, if she comes crying to me I'll kill you." Sooyoung points to Kris "I promise," Kris said and he kiss Jessica's lips "awh...that's cute...but it's weird...so..please no PDA." Sooyoung went back to Chanyeol and everybody chuckles.