Working

Married to my bestfriend

"Get the music sheet!" Baekhyun yelled "NO! Don't the slender man is going to show up then!!!!!" Tao said "aish....shut up," Sooyoung said and got the music sheet and ran. Sooyoung was bored at home while Chanyeol went to the company, at first Sooyoung wanted to come but Chanyeol didn't let her so she decided to go to Kai's house to play 'Slender Man'. "Wait I see the slender man behind you!!!" Kai shout "run Sooyoung! Run!" They all shout and Sooyoung runs but in the end the slender man showed up in front of her and she died.

Sooyoung pouts "NOOOOOOOO!" Sooyoung grabs a pillow and starts hitting Baekhyun "Oww" baekhyun rubs his arm "stupid slender man.....and I was winning..." Sooyoung whined, Suho ruffles her hair "maybe you'll win next time" he smiles. Only Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, Tao, Lay and Kris was there because everybody else was busy and couldn't hangout with them, Sooyoung threw a pillow at Kai and it hit his face "ya!" Kai said with a frown but Sooyoung just grins. She stood up and ruffles Kai's hair, "I'm making ramen you guys want some?" Sooyoung ask as she heads to the kitchen "no" they all said "who said you can eat my ramens?" Kai ask following, Sooyoung ignores him and goes to the top cupboard where the ramens were.

She goes on her tipy-toes to reach for the ramen but was to short "aish...why do you keep it so high?" Sooyoung frowns, then an arm reaches over her and grabs the ramen, Sooyoung looks up and smiles "thanks hun~" she lightly pats Kai's cheek and take the ramen from him, she starts boiling the water and opens the package of ramen "so Kai...." Sooyoung looks at Kai while she waits for the water to boil, Kai looks at her "what?" He ask "what girlfriend do you have this week?" She ask with a raised brow "you know I don't always have a new girlfriend every week, and they're not really my girlfriends. More like....girls that like to 'hangout' with me" Kai smirks "you know I really don't get what they see in you....I mean, you're such a dork," Sooyoung laughs

"I'm not a dork," Kai frowns, Sooyoung scoffs "says the guy that tripped on his own feet and fell on me during Christmas knocking down the whole Christmas tree," Sooyoung smirks "I said my shoelace was undone!" Kai defended "sure it was...." Sooyoung rolls her eyes and chuckle, she puts the ramen in the water. "Girls find me y~" Kai wiggles his eyebrows "y? You? y? I find Suho oppa ier then you, and he's not a y type." Sooyoung said with a straight face "why are you so mean to me?.....or are you jealous that so much girls like me?" Kai smirks and walks closer to Sooyoung 

"I'm a married women, why would I get jealous?" Sooyoung ask "but your marriage isn't real, and you're divorcing in two years" Kai said with a smirk, he puts his arms around Sooyoung's waist and pulls her closer until her body was against his "calm your hormones Kai," Sooyoung flicks his forehead and finish cooking he ramen "call me y first..." Kai pouts cutely and puffs his cheeks, Sooyoung chuckles "aigoo~ Kai you're so cute!" Sooyoung cooed and ruffles his hair "no. I want to be called y. Not cute." Kai said like a stubborn child, Sooyoung watches as Kai stomps his feet like a toddler and couldn't help but want to kiss his cheeks, "okay okay, you're y~" Sooyoung smiles and Kai smiles

"finally!" He smiles and hugs her, she kiss his cheeks and he was taken by surprise "aigoo~ my little Kai is so cute~" she cooed and he frowns again "no cute. But y!" Kai said with a frown and Sooyoung just chuckles.

______________________________________

It's been two weeks and Sooyoung and Chanyeol finally graduated and they started to work at the company "Sooyoung-ssi please sign this file, and you have a meeting in 20 minutes" Linda, Sooyoung's assistant said "okay," Sooyoung said taking the file, Linda walks out, Sooyoung was working in a different department from Chanyeol so they don't see each other until they get home. ~Knock knock~ "come in" Sooyoung said not looking up "time for the meeting Sooyoung-ssi" Sooyoung looks up and sees Daehyun "oppa," Sooyoung closed her file and got her binders for the meeting. "Oppa lets go for lunch later," Sooyoung said with a smile "sure" he smiles back and they walk in the meeting room.

____________________________________

"I'll have the salad and the iced tea please," Sooyoung said looking up from her menu "and I'll have the lasagna with iced tea as well thank you," Daehyun smiles to the waiter and she takes the menu and walks away "so how does it feel like working here?" Daehyun ask "it's good so far, though sometimes I kind of miss seeing my other friends but other then that I love it!" Sooyoung smiles "what about school? Are you finding anything hard? I could probably help," Daehyun offered "it's okay, I've got it. But if I do need help I won't mind bothering you," Sooyoung smiles.

__________________________[[_[[____________

"it's time to go home Ms.workaholic" Sooyoung looks up for her papers and sees Chanyeol at the door "well I'm almost finished Mr.slacker" Sooyoung smirks and finishes up her work and Chanyeol sits in front of her "do you like working here that much? I find it really boring...." Chanyeol said playing with the pens on her desk "I don't like working. No one does, it's just that appa put a lot of sweat and blood into this company and I think I should help him," Sooyoung reasoned "okay I'm finished. Lets go," Sooyoung put away the files and stood up, they walk out of the office and sees Daehyun leaving as well "Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung calls and Daehyun looks up and smiles.

Chanyeol then quickly intertwines his fingers with Sooyoung, she was used to Chanyeol randomly holding her hand so she didn't really care and walks over to Daehyun with Chanyeol following behind "oppa you leaving?" Sooyoung ask and Daehyun nods "you won't be working tomorrow right?" Daehyun ask "ne so I'll see you next week" Sooyoung waves and Daehyun smiles back and he leaves. Chanyeol smiles once Daehyun was gone "lets go," he said and pulls Sooyoung.

_______________________________

Being tried and hungry Sooyoung frowns, *sleep....sleep....bed...bed....* was all she thought "are you hungry?" Chanyeol ask once they got home "yes....but I'm more sleepy...I'll eat when I woke up tomorrow for school, I'm going to bed." Sooyoung said about to walk upstairs but Chanyeol intertwines their fingers and leads her upstairs to his room "why am I here?" Sooyoung ask as she lays down on her stomach on the bed "because I want you too," Chanyeol shrugs and grabs some clean clothes and changes it in the bathroom. When he walked out he threw his clothes into the basket and went to his bed where Sooyoung was "I'll make you some food-" Chanyeol looks at Sooyoung and she was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

He chuckles quietly and sits down beside her, he tucks her hair behind her ear and caresses her cheek. *I guess you really were tried huh?* Chanyeol lays down beside her and faces her. He place his arms around her waist and smiles at her "see you tomorrow morning," Chanyeol said and closes his eyes and soon fell asleep. 

_________________________________

Sooyoung rubs her eyes as she slowly opens them and meets face to face with a sleeping Chanyeol, she scratches her head and blinks a few times "ya.....Channie....oppa...."Sooyoung sakes Chanyeol lightly, he opens his eyes and looks at Sooyoung "hmmm?" He ask closing his eyes again "what time is it?" She ask, Chanyeol looks at the clock "it's 9:45am...." Chanyeol said, Sooyoung then quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom "!" She said brushing her teeth while tying her hair in a messy bun "what?" Chanyeol ask confused looking at her "I'm going to be late for class!" She said and Chanyeol's eyes widen. He also quickly got up to get ready "forgot to set the alarm clock" Chanyeol ruffles his hair while changing clothes "I don't have time to eat!" Sooyoung said stripping out of her clothes in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeols eyes widen in surprise "YA....Y-YA What are you doing?!?!" Chanyeol ask covering his eyes "aish, hurry up or we'll be late!" Sooyoung removes Chanyeol's hands after she finished changing. Sooyoung runs downstairs and grabs her bag almost tripping on her own shoes, the two quickly got in their car and drove to school and made it just in time.

Sooyoung ran to class panting "Sooyoung why are you panting?" Sehun asked, Sooyoung was lucky she had some of the guys in her classes so if she needed help she could ask them. In the first class she had Sehun, Kai and Tao, in her second class she had Suho, Lay, D.O and Chen, in the third class she had Kris, Luhan and Baekhyun, and for her last class she had Xiumin, Jessica was also in all of her classes which made Sooyoung very happy because Jessica would help her with her work to. 

"I ran here....." Sooyoung said and plopped herself on her seat "you ran all the way from your house?!" Tao ask, Sooyoung rolls her eyes "pabo, I drove here," Sooyoung face palms herself *why am I friends with them?* she thought and looks over at the three boys "you guys are so dorky sometimes....." She chuckles and turns to Jessica "unnie have you talked to Fiona unnie yet? I haven't really seen her around..." Sooyoung ask worried. The last time they saw Fiona was on graduation day, "no....but don't worry about it okay? I'm sure she's fine," Jessica smiles, Sooyoung nods.

Throughout the first two classes Sooyoung was really hungry, she hasn't eaten since lunch time yesterday and she could eat anything right now. ~ring ring~ "okay class dismiss," the professor said and all the students packed their stuff. Sooyoung got up but stumbles because her legs felt like noodles but luckly Lay supported her "you okay?" Lay ask "yeah....I'm just really hungry, I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday...." Sooyoung said "then lets go grab lunch," D.O said and they all nod. Suho puts his arm around Sooyoung's waist to support her so she won't fall and Lay held her bag for her and Jessica, D.O and Chen just followed from behind.

They went to the food court and sat down at a table then suddenly a box shows up in front of Sooyoung, they all look up to see Chanyeol "eat, you didn't eat since lunch yesterday." Chanyeol said sitting in front of her, Sooyoung takes the box and opens it, it was pizza "pizza!" Sooyoung said happily and took a slice and took a big bite. "Yummm...." Sooyoung smiles, Chanyeol smiles seeing her happy "did you eat yet?" Sooyoung ask and he nods "I ate a burger during class," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung chuckles. 

"I love you for this Channie!" Sooyoung said looking at him while taking another bite of her pizza, Suho chuckles seeing that she looks like a starving child "eat slowly," Suho said patting her back, Sooyoung just smiles at him "thanks for the pizza Channie!" Sooyoung said while eating her fourth slice of pizza. Chanyeol chuckles and pinches her cheeks,