Home

Married to my bestfriend

Two months has passed since Sooyoung got discharged from the hospital. She lifts up her shirt revelling her closed up wound, she looks in the mirror and sighs "I hope it doesn't leave a scar...." She said and rubs the cut "Sooyoung?" Chanyeol calls out "ne?" She ask "come down," he said "ne," she said putting down her shirt, she tied her hair in a messy bun and heads downstairs "you call--" she stops when she sees cake on the dinning table *CAKE?!* she runs towards the cake with a wide smile 

When Chanyeol didn't hear Sooyoung talk anymore her calls her again "Sooyoung?" He walks and sees Sooyoung looking at the cakes and he chuckles. Chanyeol's walks up behind her and puts his head right beside hers "it looks good doesn't it?" He smirks and she nods "well....you can't eat it." He said and she turns to face him and was surprised how close they were and she leans back "why?!" She ask "the cakes for Jessica noona." Chanyeol said straighting himself.

"why? Is it her birthday?" Sooyoung ask tilting her head cutely with a small pout, "yup and Kris hyung is making a surprise party for her tonight so you can eat this later." He said and she smiles brightly "I get to eat the cake!!" She shakes him and jumps up and down. She then starts chuckling "why are you chuckling?" Chanyeol ask with a raised eyebrow "who ever thought Kris oppa was the romantic type," she said calming down "I know right, you should have seen him when he proposed to noona. He use such cheesy lines and greasy stuff....." Chanyeol shivers and Sooyoung chuckles.

"I can't wait till they get married!" She smiles and she walks to the kitchen, Chanyeol chuckles "I'm so glad you're back..." Chanyeol said quietly to himself and smiles.

__________________________________________

Sooyoung made breakfast and waited for Chanyeol to come downstairs. She waited and waited but he never came down, school was starting soon and if they don't leave they'll be late. Sooyoung walks upstairs and knocked on Chanyeol's room door "Chanyeol, are you ready? We're going to be late for school," she said but no answer, she knocked again but this time louder "YA!" She said but no answer. She puffs her cheeks and opens the door.

Chanyeol was sleeping peacefully and Sooyoung frowns "great now we're going to be late," she mumbles angrily, she walks up to him and shakes him, he stirs but stays asleep "YA! Wake up!!!" She shouts but nothing. She grabs his blanket and pulls it off him, but still nothing "if you don't wake up on the count of three I'm going to hit you," she warned but still he didn't move. She smirks and grabs the pillow under his head and starts hitting him "Wake.Up.Park.Chanyeol!!!!!" She shouts

Chanyeol got annoyed and pulled the pillow from her "go away," he said with his eyes still closed, "wake up you stupid giant!!! We're going to be late for school pabo!!!" She shouts in his ear, he frowns and opens his eyes "just go to school without me then," he said and turned his back to her *did he just turn his back to me?!* she frowns and jumps on his bed.

"how dare you turn your back to me!?" She said and finally sits down beside him on the bed and she pouts *aish...* she huffs and laid down tiredly beside him on the bed, "I'm so tired....I will never wake you up ever again. This is going to be the first and last time." She frowns "great because of you I'm late for class, you really are something Park Chanyeol." She said, Chanyeol turns to her "I know I'm special," he smiles and she scoffs "yeah, in the head." She points to her head and smirks 

She sat up and Chanyeol did as well, "you're so mean to your husband," he pouts and she makes a face "ew. Gross." She said and flicks his forehead "ow..." He rubs his forehead "stupid Park Chanyeol," she said and was about to leave but Chanyeol held her wrist "you should call me oppa. Like you use to" he smiles widely. To Sooyoung, Chanyeol looks like a little kid who just got a toy he always wanted "no." She said and stood up but Chanyeol pulls her down and she falls on the bed.

Chanyeol hovered over her and looks her in the eyes "call me oppa." He said seriously "no. Now let me go," she frowns, Chanyeol leans his face closer and Sooyoung swallows "call me oppa. Oppa." He said, "ya! Park Chanyeol!" She said and light pushes him away but he stayed still. His eyes were Locked on hers and she couldn't look away "are you going to call me oppa now?" He said with a straight face. Being stubborn Sooyoung shakes her head "no." She said and Chanyeol leans in and kisses her lips.

Her eyes widen, Chanyeol pulls away "are you going to call me oppa now?" He ask tilting his head, but still being stubborn Sooyoung frowns "no. Never. And why did you just ki--" she got cut off when Chanyeol kiss her lips again. Her eyes widen again and she could feel her heart race and butterflies in her stomach *Sooyoung what are you doing? Why are you letting him kiss you?! Push him away!!* Sooyoung tried to push Chanyeol away

But he held her hands down on the bed. He finally pulls away "if you don't call me oppa I'm going to keep kissing you. So call me oppa," he said with a smile, Sooyoung frowns, she didn't want to call him oppa and didn't want him to kiss her again. She turn her head away "oppa." She said. Chanyeol smiles widely and lets her go and she sat up "good Sooyounggie~" he cooed and pinch her cheeks but she slaps them away and frowns "don't kiss me like that." She said, and he blinks at her "whatever makes you happy, my wife~" he peck her lips and runs to the bathroom. "YA!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!" She screams and he chuckles.

_____________________________________________

Daehyun came over to visit Sooyoung, he pressed the doorbell and Chanyeol opens the door, quickly a frown forms on his face "annyeong," Daehyun smiles "Daehyun oppa!!" Sooyoung smiles and runs to hug him, "annyeong," he chuckles, "I'll be upstairs." Chanyeol said coldly and went upstairs "come in!" Sooyoung said and pulls Daehyun in "oppa I missed you soo much!" She said with a pout. He smiles and pinches her cheeks "well I here now aren't I?" He ask and she nods happily and pecks his lips "I made dinner for us, come eat." She said and pulls him to the dining room.

She sat him down and she got the food and sat down beside him "so how was your day Daehyun oppa?" Sooyoung ask, it's been a week since they've seen each other "it's good. Zelo and Himchan said they wanted you to come over." Daehyun smiles while he eats "I should. I promise I'll come visit soon," she said and feeds Daehyun a spoonful. 

While Sooyoung and Daehyun were enjoying dinner, Chanyeol was upstairs sulking "brings him over and makes him food....she never makes me food...." He frowns and cross his arms over his chest while he sat on his bed. He kept thinking about Daehyun and Sooyoung being all happy and he was full of jealousy. He punched his pillow and frowns deeper, he buried his face in the pillow and soon fell asleep while sulking.

After dinner Daehyun had to leave when he got a call from Youngguk "okay, I'll visit soon okay?" Sooyoung said hugging him "okay. Bye and take care okay?" He smiles and kiss her lips, she kiss back and they pull apart "bye~" Sooyoung waved until Daehyun's car disappeared. She sighs and walks back to the kitchen to clean up, after she finished she went to Chanyeol's room to tell him to eat because he hasn't eaten dinner yet.

She walks to his room and knocks on he door but no one asnwered, *sleeping again huh? Stupid sleepy pig,* Sooyoung opens the door and jumped on his bed "Park Chanyeol~ wake up Park Chanyeol~" she sang "Chanyeol~ Chanyeol~ Park Chanyeol~" she smiles while singing, Chanyeol woke up but didn't open his eyes, he wanted to see what Sooyoung would do to wake him up "Channie-yeol~ waky up~ I made food for you~ so wake up you giant sleepy pig~" she said and sat down on her legs on the bed

"Park Chanyeol wake up," she said, "call me oppa remember?" Chanyeol ask turning to her and opening his eyes "if you want me to call oppa you should stop being a sleepy pig." Sooyoung said and ruffles his hair "go down for dinner before it gets cold ne?" She said and he sits up and rubs his eyes "is he still here?" Chanyeol asked with a small frown but Sooyoung didn't see "nope..." She pout 

Chanyeol saw and softens, he pinches her cheeks and stands up "did you eat yet?" He ask, Sooyoung nods "well come down and eat with me again." Chanyeol said and grabs Sooyoung's hand and pulls her downstairs with him.

______________________________________[________________________________

Sooyoung puts her books away when class finished, she was on her way to the cafeteria when she got stopped by Ada and her friends. Sooyoung looks at them annoyed *you have got to be kidding me* Sooyoung thought, "what do you want this time?" Sooyoung ask "the same thing as last time. Stay. Away. From. Oppa." Ada said and Sooyoung sighs "I want to stay away from them too but they always stick to me. It's not my fault." Sooyoung said 

"Ada-ssi look carefully, Kai doesn't like you. He's using you, you're his toy. Seriously you can't keep him from going to other girls because he already has. Just move on ne?" Sooyoung said and Ada slaps Sooyoung right on the cheek, Sooyoung's cheek turns red and Sooyoung place her hand on her cheek. "How dare you say that about Kai oppa?!" Ada said, 

Sooyoung looks at her in disbelief *what is wrong with her?!* Sooyoung thought. "You know nothing about him!" Ada said and she pushed Sooyoung, Sooyoung falls and hits the floor, she wince in pain *ouch.....aish....this girl is crazy,* she thought and tried standing up. She dusted herself and looks in Ada's eyes "Ada-ssi, you have to face reality Kai doesn't like you." Sooyoung said shaking Ada.

Ada push Sooyoung again and Sooyoung stumbles back "you liar!! He said he likes me!" Ada shout "no he doesn't! He has lots of girls by his side can't you see that?!" Sooyoung shout *aish this girl is totally blinded by Kai's face...and words* Sooyoung huffs "forget it! I already warned you. If you're smart you'll leave if not then when you get hurt it'll be your own fault." Sooyoung walks pass Ada and her friends.

Sooyoung's cheek hurt while she was lining up for lunch. But she felt a lot better when she thought of the cake they had in the cafeteria today. A smile creeps her face as she gets closer to the cake. It was the last cake and it was all Sooyoung's, she reaches her hand out quickly and grabs the cake. She smiles widely and pays for the food and went to look for a table to sit, she didn't want to sit with the guys so she saw an empty seat all the way at the back far away from the guys table.

She smiles and walks there "excuse me, may I sit here?" She ask politely, there were only guys at the table and they all looked at her surprised "ne," the guy said and Sooyoung bows and sits down with a smile *cake....cake...cake, cake, cake, cake!!* Sooyoung smiles her eye smile. The guys looked at her weirdly "what's you're name?" One of the guys asked, Sooyoung looks up from her cake with a smile "annyeongahseyo I'm Kim Sooyoung," she waves cutely and the guys smile "I'm Kimbum." One of the guys said "I'm jinhyun" another one said. They all introduced themselves 

Sooyoung like these guys and she's glad her friends didn't come over to her. The guys back at the table all look at Sooyoung while she talks to the other guys at the back of the cafeteria "why isn't she sitting with us?" Luhan ask "did you do something Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask "not everything has to do with me you know!" Chanyeol hissed "then did we do something wrong?" Xiumin ask "I don't think so...." Kai said then Ada showed up beside Kai "Kai oppa annyeong," she smiles and peck Kai's lips.

The guys all look at them "Ada what are you doing here?" Kai ask kind of annoyed "I miss you oppa, you haven't been talking to me," she pouts but it wasn't cute "I've been busy." Kai said "busy? With what? That new girl?!" Ada ask "stop it oppa! You're ignoring me for that ugly girl!!" Ada shouts "she's not cute, she's not pretty!! Why do you like her!!!" Ada starts crying and she runs away. Everybody in the cafeteria was looking at Kai "way to go dude," Sehun whispers and Kai glares at him.

Sooyoung shakes her head and smirks "I warned her." She said and finished her cake and stands up. Now everybody was looking at her, she looks at everybody with a glare "stop staring!" She shouts and everybody goes back to doing their own things. She looks at the guys at the table "thank you for letting me sit here. I enjoy talking with you, please take care." Sooyoung smiles sweetly and bows, they all smile at her as their hearts flutter "bye~" she waves cutely and leaves.