Is it really you?

Married to my bestfriend

Sooyoung and Daehyun arrive at Youngguk's house and Daehyun pressed the door bell, Himchan opens the door and smiles "welcome home buddy!" Himchan hugs Daehyun "thanks hyung," Daehyun smiles "annyeongahseyo Himchan oppa," Sooyoung smiles and Himchan hugs her "we all missed you," he said and they all walk in the living room, the rest of the guys were all lined up in the living room waiting for them to come, "long time no see guys," Daehyun smiles, everybody runs up to the couple and hug them tightly "dongsaeng I missed you so much!!!" Zelo hugs Sooyoung tightly and Sooyoung chuckles "I missed you to Zelo oppa," and she hugs him back.

Zelo missed Sooyoung so much he wouldn't let to of her until Youngguk and Youngjae had to pull him off "sorry he really misses you," Youngguk apologize "it's okay," Sooyoung smiles, Daehyun intertwine his fingers with Sooyoung's "by the way Sooyoung's my girlfriend," Daehyun kiss Sooyoung's cheek "g-girlfriend?!" They all said and Daehyun nods "yup, we've been together for two years now, in New York we lived together," Daehyun said with a smile. They all knew Daehyun and Sooyoung had lost their memories, and they knew she was married and they knew her family owned the Kim company, but they weren't sure if she remembers.

"Sooyoung do you remember your family?" Zelo ask carefully, Sooyoung smiles and nods "ne, I did some searching in New York. So that's why we came back and we also came back so I can meet Daehyun oppa's family," Sooyoung smiles, they all felt relief. Youngguk prepared different rooms for them but Daehyun and Sooyoung stayed in the same room. Once they finished unpacking they went downstairs to eat, Sooyoung sat down between Daehyun and Zelo "I will eat well oppa," Sooyoung said and starts to eat, throughout the whole meal Daehyun and Sooyoung fed each other,

"it's been a while since I've seen hyung do all this stuff," Jongup whispers to Himchan, after dinner Sooyoung wanted to help clean up but they boys didn't let her so she sat in the living room with the guys while Zelo and Jongup cleans up "should we help them?" Sooyoung ask Daehyun "no it's okay they've got this," Daehyun smiles sweetly at her and her heart flutters. They watched TV until 12:30am and they all decided to go to bed, Sooyoung and Daehyun laid down and Daehyun wraps his arms around her waist while she does the same

"we'll go to the Kim company tomorrow okay?" Daehyun said and Sooyoung nods "goodnight oppa," Sooyoung pecks his lips "goodnight," Daehyun kiss her lips, not pulling back Sooyoung kissed him back. Daehyun caress her cheeks, when they ran out of breath they both pulled away "I love you," Daehyun kiss her forehead "I love you too oppa," Sooyoung hugs him tightly and they both fell asleep.

____________________________________________________

Chanyeol went to school cafeteria to grab some breakfast "meal A, please," Chanyeol said and paid for the food, he sat down at a table and started to eat "annyeong oppa~" someone said and Chanyeol turns to his right "oh annyeong Jamji," Chanyeol waved a little, Jamji is Chanyeol's cousin and she was a year younger then Chanyeol but she sticks to him all the time "why so gloom?" She ask taking one of his bacon "nothing...." Chanyeol sigh "is it about Sooyoung sumbae again?" Jamji ask, she heard about Sooyoung but never saw her before, Chanyeol nods *I miss her so much,* 

"Oppa Sooyoung sumbae wouldn't want you like this, she would want you to move on and be happy ne," Jamji pats his back and leaves. How can Chanyeol move on? His bestfriend, lover, wife was gone, disappeared. He didn't know if she was alive or dead. He couldn't move on without her in his life. 

________________________________________________

Sooyoung and Daehyun waited in the Kim company's Office "oppa what if they're not my parents? What if they don't want to take me back? I mean there has to be a reason why I was in New York." Sooyoung said worried, Daehyun put his arms around her waist and kiss her cheek "if they're not your parents then we'll look again, if they don't take you back you still got me. Just relax okay?" Daehyun her hair and she nods.

"you may go into Mr.Kim's office now," The secretary said, she recognized both Daehyun and Sooyoung but didn't say anything. As the three of them walk through the office workers were happy to see them again, but didn't dare to say anything. Linda, Sooyoung's assistant was the happiest to see Sooyoung again but still don't say anything. They went in the office ad saw Mrs and Mr.Kim sitting on the couch "Mr.Kim they came." The secretary said and Mr.Kim motions them in. Sooyoung and Daehyun walks in and Mrs and Mr.Kim smiles "Sooyoung!" They hug her tightly.

Sooyoung didn't know what to do so she hugs them back "does this mean I'm you're daughter?" Sooyoung ask confused, Mr and Mrs.Kim pull away and nods, quickly a smile grew on Sooyoung's face "umma! Appa!" Sooyoung hugs them again, then Mr.Kim saw Daehyun at the back "Daehyun! Thank you so much for finding my Sooyoung!" Mr.Ki hugs Daehyun, Daehyun was surprised Mr.Kim knew his name "uhm...no problem sir..." Daehyun said confused "appa, how do you know Daehyun oppa's name? I didn't introduce him yet," Sooyoung ask confused "he worked here," Mr.Kim said confused as well.

"okay, lets sit down and tell us what happened," Mrs. Kim said and they all sat down. Sooyoung and Daehyun explain everything that happened and Mr and Mrs.Kim understands "as long as you're okay," Mrs.Kim Sooyoung's hand "and Daehyun oppa and I are together." Sooyoung intertwine their hands and smiles lovingly at Daehyun. Mr and Mrs.Kim look at each other worried "Sooyoung-ah do you remember Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?" Mrs.Kim ask "Park Chanyeol? No...." Sooyoung shakes her head, "how about you and Daehyun come over for dinner?" Mr.Kim ask and Sooyoung nods.

_______________________________________

Chanyeol was walking in the streets boredly when he saw a familiar figure from afar "Sooyoung?" Chanyeol walks closer and closer, when she turns to face him Chanyeol ran towards her and hugs her tightly, Sooyoung was taken back "uhm...sir?" Sooyoung tap his shoulder, Chanyeol pulls away and looks at her and smiles "it's really you!" He hugs her again "I'm not dreaming right?" He ask and she slightly pushes him away "sorry but I think you got the wrong person. I don't know you." Sooyoung said politely, "what are you talking about Sooyoung?" Chanyeol ask, Sooyoung raised her eyebrows 

"how do you know my name?" She ask "Sooyoung!" Daehyun calls out running towards her, quickly a smile creeps her face "Daehyun oppa!" Sooyoung intertwine her fingers with Daehyun's, Chanyeol looks at them and frowns "what are you doing?!" Chanyeol ask looking at their hand "sorry, we really don't know you sir" Sooyoung bows "yes you do! You're Kim Sooyoung, and he's Jung Daehyun! He works at the Kim company, and I'm Park Chanyeol your bestfriend and husband!" Chanyeol said and Sooyoung moves closer to Daehyun "I don't know how you know so much about us, but I really don't know you so plead stop bothering us," Sooyoung turns to Daehyun "oppa lets go," Sooyoung said getting kind of scared,

Daehyun nods and wraps his arms around her waist and they leave Chanyeol there. "How come she doesn't remember me?" Questions ran through his head, he was confused and he was determined to find out. That night Chanyeol went to Mr and Mrs.Kim's house to talk about it with them. "Umma, appa...today I saw Sooyoung." Chanyeol said looking at them, Mr and Mrs.Kim both look at each other then back at Chanyeol "Chanyeol-ah---" Mrs.Kim started then the front door opens.

"umma, appa." Sooyoung calls and all heads turns her direction, Chanyeol froze when he saw Sooyoung with Daehyun and Sooyoung was surprised to see Chanyeol. Mr and Mrs.Kim and Chanyeol stood up as Sooyoung and Daehyun walk towards the living room hand in hand "umma, appa.....who is he?" Sooyoung ask looking at her parents. They all sat down and Mr and Mrs.Kim explained everything to Chanyeol "so you guys lost your memories and stayed in New York for two years?" Chanyeol said and Sooyoung nods.

"umma, I still don't know who he is," Sooyoung looks at Chanyeol "Chanyeol.....is your bestfriend, he's the Park's only son and the Park company is working with us, he is also your husb--" Mr.Kim said but Chanyeol stopped him "we grew up together." Chanyeol said "are you sure you don't remember anything?" Chanyeol ask seriously, Sooyoung shakes her head "the only thing I remembered was Daehyun oppa," Sooyoung said honestly, Chanyeol felt disappointed and a stinging feeling in his chest *why is it always him?!* Chanyeol thought.

"so....you're my...childhood friend? Park Chanyeol?" Sooyoung ask and Chanyeol nods "we have other close friends, and I want you to meet them, they'll be really happy to see you again." Chanyeol smiles warmly "okay, then lets hangout tomorrow...and can Daehyun oppa come along?" Sooyoung asks nicely, Chanyeol didn't want Daehyun to come but since Sooyoung asks he agreed "sure, the more the merrier," he smiles.

"Great! Now can we eat? I'm straving," Sooyoung giggles and everybody chuckles "then shall we eat?" Daehyun pinches her cheeks "ne! Come on oppa," Sooyoung pulls Daehyun to the dinning room. Mr and Mrs.Kim turn to Chanyeol "aren't you going to tell her the truth?" Mr.Kim ask "I don't want to tell her yet. I want to give her some time," Chanyeol said "but she's with Daehyun now, if you don't tell her what if she leaves you for Daehyun?" Mrs.Kim ask concerned "umma, appa, don't worry. One day I'll tell her." Chanyeol smiles weakly *I hope one day she'll really remember me...*