Leaving for a trip

Married to my bestfriend

"Yobosayo?" Sooyoung picks up her cell phone "Sooyoung, can you meet me at the cafe near the school?" Fiona said "unnie? Sure I'll be there in 10 minutes," Sooyoung said and they hung up, she got dressed and wore her shoes "where are you going?" Chanyeol ask coming out of the shower with just a towel around his waist, "I'm going out. I'll be back soon" Sooyoung said and left, 

___________________________________

Sooyoung reaches the cafe and saw Fiona "unnie" Sooyoung walks to her and sits down in front of her "miss what would you like?" The waitress ask "maybe later," Sooyoung said and the waitress bowed and left "Fiona unnie where have you been lately? I don't see you around" Sooyoung ask worried "Sooyoung..." Fiona started "unnie? What is it? What happened?" Sooyoung ask worried, Fiona starts crying "I got in a fight with umma and appa.....and I have no where to stay....I was wondering if I can stay with you?" Fiona ask, "of course, stay as long as you want" Sooyoung pat Fiona's hand "thanks Sooyoung-ah..." Fiona smiles sweetly *thank you for giving me Chanyeol* Fiona thought with a smirk.

__________________________________________

Not wanting Fiona to know about their fake marriage Sooyoung moved back into Chanyeol's room while Fiona slept in the guest room. Chanyeol was okay with Fiona moving in and Sooyoung was very thankfully. Sometimes when Sooyoung sees Chanyeol and Fiona talking she had this uneasy feeling in her chest but she pushes it aside, Fiona and Chanyeol became good friends making Chanyeol trust her. Sooyoung had to go on a business trip to China for a few days "I told you we'll go to China for some business trips," Sooyoung smiles at Chanyeol "take care of Fiona unnie okay? She must have a hard time getting in a fight with her family...." Sooyoung said worriedly 

"I will, take care of yourself and eat lots. Call me everynight." Chanyeol said holding her hand "I will, when I can" Sooyoung said with a smile "okay Sooyoung you ready? We have to go in" Daehyun said, being in the same department Daehyun and Sooyoung had to go on the trip together, "okay, see you in a few days." Sooyoung said letting go of her hands "bye...." Chanyeol said with a pout, Sooyoung looks at him and chuckles, she goes on her tipy-toes and peck him on the lips "see you in a few days don't do anything stupid" she ruffles his hair and she leaves with Daehyun.

Chanyeol was satisfied because Daehyun saw Sooyoung kiss his lips. After Sooyoung pass the gates Chanyeol went home. 

_________________________________________________

On the airplane Sooyoung sat beside the window and Daehyun beside her, it was her first time going to China and she was very excited. Daehyun looks at her and smiles "is this your first time going to China?" He ask, she turns to him and smiles "yes! I wanted to go to China for my honeymoon and Chanyeol wanted to go to Hawaii but we didn't end up going on a honeymoon because of school and work..." Sooyoung pout "but it's okay because I'm going to China now!" Sooyoung giggles Daehyun chuckles seeing her all happy. Slowly Sooyoung's excitement died down and she slowly fell asleep, Daehyun looks over at Sooyoung and smiles, he rested her head on his shoulder and soon he fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Chanyeol got home and sat on the couch boredly "oppa, is Sooyoung gone?" Fiona ask walking down the stairs and sitting beside him "yeah...I miss her already!" Chanyeol frowns. Fiona felt jealous but puts on a smile "hey oppa lets go to the club," Fiona said with a smile "but Sooyoung doesn't really like it when I go to the club....." Chanyeol said hesitantly "please oppa? She won't know. I promise." Fiona said with an aeygo, Chanyeol bit his lower lips "okay...but don't tell her" Chanyeol said ad Fiona nods.

Fiona dressed in something short and ier, Chanyeol looked at her and swallow hard. *damn she looks...hot* Chanyeol's mouth slightly ajar and Fiona giggles, Chanyeol notice she was looking and shook the thought off and cleared his throat "uhm...uh...lets go" Chanyeol said getting into his car with Fiona following. When they got to the club they started taking shots, then danced and drank some more. They sat down and Fiona slowly moves closer to Chanyeol "oppa~" Fiona said putting her hand on his chest, Chanyeol was drunk and had no idea what he was doing "hmm?" He said

Without saying anything else Fiona crashed her lips on his, at first Chanyeol was shocked but then when he looked at Fiona he only saw Sooyoung. He slowly started kissing her back, she wrap her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around her waist. They drove home and continue kissing, the move to Chanyeol's bed room and Fiona quickly s his clothes and take off his shirt she pushes him onto the bed and got onto top of him.

"oppa..." She said seductively in his ear, he flips them over so now he was on top of her. His kisses slowly went down to her jawline and neck and she let out a moan, Chanyeol wraps her legs around his waist and his hand travels up her shirt. He kisses her lips again and bit her lower lip, he opens and Chanyeol slips in his tongue. He pulls away and takes off her clothes leaving her in her undergarment he kisses her again and found her sweet spot and he bit it leaving a hickey, Fiona moans again "Chanyeol oppa~"

_______________________________________

 The plane has arrvied in China and Daehyun woke up "Sooyoung, Sooyoung, we're here" he shook her and she woke up and rubs her eyes followed by a small yawn "we're here?" She ask and he chuckles "ne...lets get our stuff." They got their bags and got off the plane, they had people from the company to pick them up "we will go to the hotel first then we will have a meeting tomorrow morning." Heechun a worker in China said "okay, should we all eat dinner together later?" Sooyoung ask "sure," Heechun said with a smile.

Sooyoung's hotel room was right across Daehyun's room so it was easier for them to work "see you in two hours," Daehyun said before walking in his room Sooyoung chuckles and walks in her room. She threw herself onto the bed and buried her face in the pillow "I wonder what he's doing right now?" Sooyoung thought of Chanyeol. She got up and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for dinner. She wore something simple, she wore a pair of white skinny jeans with a big aqua blue sweater and light pink flats, she tied her hair in a high ponytail and she walks to Daehyun's room.

She knocks on the door and Daehyun opens the door "ready oppa?" Sooyoung smiles "almost, come in" Daehyun opens the door for Sooyoung and she walks in. She sits down on his bed while he went to the bathroom to change. When he finished they both head downstairs to the lobby to meet Heechun and other workers. "You know it's different seeing you in these clothes," Daehyun said as they walk in town "uhm...is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Sooyoung chuckles "well...it wouldn't be a bad thing...it's just that whenever I see you, you're either wearing your school uniform of wearing something formal. This is my first time seeing you in casual clothes" Daehyun said with a smile

"it's different," he said and she giggles "you too, you look nice in casual clothes too. You look like a student" Sooyoung pat his head and he chuckles "I guess I do look mature in formal clothing" he rubs the back of his neck. They went to a wonton restaurant and ate there happily while Heechun talked about Famous places in China and talked about the company project.