Moving in

Married to my bestfriend

Today Sooyoung and Chanyeol will be moving into the house Chanyeol's parents bought for them. Sooyoung smiles seeing her empty room "I guess umma and appa will only have maids and butlers in the house from now on," Sooyoung sigh and sat on her bed one more time "I'm going to miss you," she smiles. Butlers and maid brought all of Sooyoung's stuff to the car and Mr.Su drove her to the new house.

______________________________\______

Chanyeol finished packing his things and put them all in his car "now I'll be living with Sooyoung," he smiles and he felt excited "Chanyeol," Mrs.Park knocks on the door, Chanyeol turns to her and smiles "umma," he said, she walks to him and place her hand on his shoulder "you're growing up already....in just two weeks you'll have a wife, your own home, and soon enough you'll have your own family..." Her eyes got tear "umma I'm moving out, don't worry I'll come back to visit," he kiss his mom's forehead "I have to go now," Chanyeol said and left.

_____________________________________

In the new house there were no butlers or maids because Sooyoung thought they weren't needed. She opens the door to the house and was amazed, it was her first time seeing the house and it was big. 2 living rooms, one big dinning room, 6 bedrooms, 3 floors, 1 kitchen and 3 bathrooms "woah....this house is so big..." Sooyoung stood at the front door with opened. Chanyeol arrived and saw Sooyoung just standing at the door, he walks up behind her and hugs her waist making her scream a little "YA!" She screamed and he chuckles "you're in my way," Chanyeol said and starts moving his stuff in the house. Sooyoung also brought her stuff in and waves goodbye to Mr.Su.

Sooyoung quickly went upstairs to choose a room but all the doors were locked besides one of them. She opens the door and was amazed, the room was huge and same with the bed with white covers, there was a wide screen TV hanging on the wall, there was also a bathroom there as well, with a balcony. Chanyeol walks in the room "I guess we'll have to share rooms," he smirks "don't think ertedly things Park Chanyeol," Sooyoung points her finger at Chanyeol but she was still looking at her room. 

They both started to unpack their things and neatly place them where they belong. After they finished unpacking everything Sooyoung and Chanyeol lays down on their new bed "woah~ this bed is so soft..." Sooyoung smiles and buries her face in the pillow "I'm so tired and hungry..." Chanyeol said and looks at Sooyoung "can you cook something to eat?" He ask cutely, Sooyoung turns to face him "okay, that is if we have any food here." She got up and ties her hair in a bun and walks to the kitchen. She opens the fridge and it was full of food, Chanyeol walks behind her and his eyes widen "there's so much food," he said and she nods. 

________________________________________________

Sooyoung came out of the shower with her hair still wet "I'm so sleepy...." She said and made her way to the bed but Chanyeol stops her "what are you doing?" She ask looking at him "dry your hair before going to bed," he said and made her sit down on a chair. He got a towel and starts drying her hair, Sooyoung closes her eyes and started to sleep, Chanyeol brush her hair and noticed Sooyoung was asleep "cute~" he smiles, he carries her bridal style to the bed and place her down. He looks at her face and peck her forehead and he lays down beside her "good night wifey~" he whispers and wraps her in his arms.

_____________________________________________[[[[__

Sooyoung woke up feeling really tired and sleepy more then usual, she open her eyes and came face to face with a sleeping Chanyeol *Chanyeol?* she looks around the room *right...new house..* Chanyeol then open his eyes and sees Sooyoung looking at him like a little kid waiting to get her ice cream "morning~" he smiles "morning," she yawns, "we have to choose your wedding dress today right?" Chanyeol ask looking at her and she nods closing her eyes "then we should get up," Chanyeol said siting up, Sooyoung groans and buries her face in the bed "Chanyeol I'm really tired maybe you can go," she said "pabo it's YOUR wedding DRESS, I'm not wearing it, you are, so come on," Chanyeol leans close to her ear "if you don't get up I'm going to have a spider as a pet~" he whispers, Sooyoung quickly sat up and went to the bathroom, Chanyeol chuckles. Sooyoung was scared of spiders the most and Chanyeol always used that to threaten her.

"Stupid Chanyeol...." Sooyoung mumbles while she brushes her teeth. She combs her hair and walks out of the bathroom, she goes to her closet and choose an outfit, because she's wearing a pajama dress she easily slips on her jean shorts, she then looks at Chanyeol "I'm changing my shirt," she said and then she took off her shirt leaving her only in her black bra, Chanyeol's eyes widen and he quickly looks away, Sooyoung slips on her tank top and walks in front of Chanyeol, she smiles her eye smile at him and cups his face "you should get used to this. Like how I should get used to you walking around the house with only a towel." She ruffles his hair and straightens herself and wears her cardigan. 

Chanyeol looks at her innocently "aren't you going to get ready?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol, he was dazed for a bit then he got up and went to the bathroom. Sooyoung went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of orange juice "uhm...eggs for breakfast?" She took out two eggs and made breakfast for Chanyeol, she made toast, scramble eggs and sausages. Chanyeol came downstairs with the smell of breakfast "man I'm hungry," he his lips "then eat up," Sooyoung place his breakfast in front of him and he smiles "wow, breakfast in the morning from my wife," he nods "wife my " she sits in front of him and drinks her orange juice.

_________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung tried on 10 different dresses and Chanyeol kept on choosing more for her "aish...oppa I've tried on 10 dresses already~" Sooyoung pouts "which one do you like best?" She ask Chanyeol, Chanyeol looks at all the dresses Sooyoung tried on "I don't know....you look pretty in all in them...." He said honestly, Sooyoung smiles "you know what? It's okay, I'll just give you a surprise." Sooyoung winks "I'll come back some other day," Sooyoung smiles at the worker and she nods. 

Chanyeol and Sooyoung walks out of the dress store hand in hand "so where do we have to go next?" Sooyoung ask "uhm....lets go to Sehun's house! And we can play basketball or something," Chanyeol suggested "alright," Sooyoung smiles and they drove to Sehun's house.

______________________________[[[________

Sehun opens the door "Sooyoung!" He smiles and hugs Sooyoung "ya!" Chanyeol said but Sehun ignores him "come in!" Sehun pulls Sooyoung in and Chanyeol follows behind with a frown. When they got to the living room Luhan, Kai, Xiumin, Kris, and Suho was there watching TV. Once Sooyoung step in the living room Kai quickly snakes his arms around her waist a kiss her cheeks "hey babe~" he smiles "annyeong" she smiles and ruffles his hair. Chanyeol remove Kai's arm around Sooyoung's waist and Chanyeol intertwines his fingers with her "hands off my wife," Chanyeol said with a glare "woah so possessive~" Kai said "Sooyoung come sit," Luhan said patting the space in front of him,

 Sooyoung pulls Chanyeol with her and she sat in front of Luhan and Chanyeol sat beside Luhan still holding Sooyoung's hand. Luhan pulls Sooyoung closer so her back was on his chest and he wraps his arms around her waist, Chanyeol saw and frowns "hyung! Not you too!" Chanyeol said as Sooyoung just chuckles "is my Channie jealous?" She teased, Chanyeol frowns deeper "aish..." She ruffles his hair and turns her attention to the TV. Luhan rested his head on Sooyoung's shoulder, Chanyeol felt stinging in his heart, he was jealous. He didn't like it when Sooyoung was with other guys. 

"Where are the rest of them?" Sooyoung ask referring to D.O and them "they were busy and didn't want to come over," Luhan shrugs "so you ready for you wedding?" Luhan whispers in Sooyoung's ears so no one else heard "I guess, I mean. Our parents are doing all the work while we just have to choose the ring, dress and attend." Sooyoung whispers back "are you happy with this? Marrying Chanyeol?" Luhan ask, Sooyoung looks at him then Chanyeol then back at Luhan "no. Chanyeol's my best friend and I want him to be happy, but because of this stupid marriage Chanyeol can't be with the girl he likes if he had one." Sooyoung said truthfully, Luhan kiss her cheeks "Chanyeol only has to wait for two years but what about you? Do you like anyone?" He ask.

Sooyoun looks down at her hands "no." She replies, Luhan smiles sweetly at her "well when you do get someone you like, he's going to be one hell of a lucky guy," he smiles, Sooyoung was touched by his words but she didn't know why Luhan was saying such sweet things to her but she shrugs it off. 

_____________________________________

Sooyoung and Chanyeol went to school together talking and laughing while holding hands, "Sooyoug, Chanyeol oppa!" Fiona walks to them "annyeong unnie," Sooyoung smiles, Fiona nods and turns to Chanyeol "good morning Chanyeol oppa!" Fiona waves "annyeong" Chanyeol smiles. "Where's Jessica unnie?" Sooyoung ask "I don't know I didn't see her," Fiona just shrugs "oh, Sooyoung I think I remember your teacher looking for you in the school you better go find him," Fiona said "really? Okay then I guess I'll go first see you guys at lunch," Sooyoung waves and walks in the school leaving Fiona alone with Chanyeol.

"so Chanyeol oppa~" Fiona walks beside him and they slowly walk to the hallway "so what do you like about our Sooyoung? I mean getting married at this age, aren't you to rash oppa?" Fiona ask looking up at him. Chanyeol looks at her "I love everything about her." Chanyeol said truthfully, he loves it when she's clumies, he loves it when she's so competitive, he loves how she eats so much, he loves when she always want to sleep,  he loves her flaws, he loves her. "And I know getting married at this age is a bit rushed but I mean what can we do when we're in love right?" He smiles, Fiona's heart beats faster and she felt butterflies in her stomach because of that one smile *I wish you would say that about me Chanyeol...* Fiona was determend to get Chanyeol, even if Sooyoun is marrying him.

Fiona alway liked Chanyeol but she never heard Sooyoung say anything about liking Chanyeol at all. A bunch of students then rushed by and accidentally pushed Fiona and she fell onto Chanyeol, Chanyeol caught her by the waist and glares at the students "we're sorry...." they apologize and quickly walks away. Fiona blushes by the touch of Chanyeol "are you alright?" He ask looking down at her "y-yeah...t-thanks.." She smiles shyly and straightens herself *I'm definitely going to get you Chanyeol.* Fiona thought *even if it means not being friends with Sooyoung anymore.*