The news

Married to my bestfriend

"Miss Sooyoung time to wake up for school, what would you like for breakfast Miss?" Sara a maid ask Sooyoung as she slowly got up "I'll make my own breakfast today, I'll be down in a bit," Sooyoung walks to the bathroom with a towel "yes Miss," Sara bows and leaves Sooyoung's room. She looks at herself in the mirror "math test today....(sigh)" She brushs her teeth and went downstairs where some maids and butlers greeted her "good morning everybody." She bows back politely. She walks to the kitchen and greets the chef "good morning Mr.Lee" Sooyoung bows "good morning Miss, what are you making for breakfast today?" He asks with a smile "omelette" Sooyoung said and he nods "Umma and appa are coming home tonight, do you have dinner all planned out?" Sooyoung ask Mr.Lee as she cooks.

"Yes Miss, we will make their favourite food." Mr.Lee said and she nods. Sara walks in the kitchen "Miss Sooyoung, Mrs.Kim just called and she asked you to invite Mr. and Mrs.Park along with young Mr.Park over for dinner tonight." Sara said, Sooyoung nods. She finish making her omelette and brings it to the dinning room and sits down to eat. Being the only child makes her feel lonely because her parents were always on business trips leaving her alone in the big mansion with butlers and maids. She finished eating her breakfast and washes the dishes then puts them away and went upstairs to change.

She wears her uniform and ties her hair up into a high ponytail. She gets in her black family car and the driver drives her to school. Sooyoung looks outside the car window boredly "why do you think umma wants Chanyeol and his parents over for dinner tonight?" Sooyoung ask Mr.Su the driver without looking at him "I'm not sure Miss," Mr.Su answers with a smile. "Miss we're here," Mr.Su said once they arrived at the school gates. Sooyoung smiles "see you after school Mr.Su" Sooyoung waves and gets off the car and Mr.Su drives away. Sooyoung looks at the students around her, suddenly a single yellow daisy shows up in front of her.

She smiles brightly and looks at the person who's giving it to her, she chuckles and takes the single daisy "thanks, Chanyeol!" Sooyoung ruffles his hair, her best friend Park Chanyeol, the one she trusts, the one that knows all her secrets, the one that's there when she needs a shoulder to lean on, the one to make her laugh, the one that looks after her when her parents are gone. Her best friend Park Chanyeol. "So what's the occasion? Did you do something wrong?" Sooyoung raised her brows "what? I can't give my best friend her favourite flower for no reason?" He said with his deep voice, Sooyoung nods "aish...." He swings his arm around her shoulder "did you study for you math test today?" Chanyeol ask "of course! I'm not like you," Sooyoung smirks 

"I still pass! It's just lower then my usual marks..." Chanyeol said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh right I almost forgot!" Sooyoung looks at Chanyeol "umma wanted your family to come over for dinner tonight." Sooyoung said and Chanyeol nods "okay, I'll tell my parents that." Chanyeol said "Sooyoung!" Jessica and Fiona calls "unnie!" Sooyoung waves back "hi Chanyeol oppa!" Fiona waves shyly at Chanyeol "hey~" he said cooly and puts his hands in his pockets "hi Jessica noona," Chanyeol said and she nods "well I'll see you at lunch. Tell me how the math test goes" Chanyeol waves and leaves "woah...my Chanyeol oppa is so cool...." Fiona said with a dreamy smile.

"cool? I don't remember Park Chanyeol ever being 'cool'" Sooyoung smirks, Fiona had a crush on Chanyeol ever since freshmen year but never had the courage to tell him "what do you mean? he's so hot, y, cute, and cool!!" Fiona smiles like an idiot "gross unnie....gross...cute? Yes. But hot? y? Cool? No way," Sooyoung said. Growing up together with him Sooyoung knows the true Park Chanyeol, the sweet, dreppy, crazy Park Chanyeol. "Argh whatever....lets go to class before we're late," Fiona pulls Jessica away, Fiona and Jessica were in the same class but Sooyoung was in different a class.

On her way to class Sooyoung saw Suho, Xiumin, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun and Chen at their lockers "annyeonghaseyo oppa," Sooyoung bows "annyeong Sooyoung," they all pat her head "where is everybody else?" Sooyoung ask "Kai, Luhan, Lay and Tao went to class and D.O and Chanyeol went to the cafeteria" Baekhyun replied "am I hearing wrong? Kai oppa is in class? Early?!" Sooyoung ask and the boys chuckle "I know hard to believe, well we better be going to class to. See you later," Chen said and they wave bye and left.

___________________________________________________________

Sooyoung opens the door "Sooyoung you're home!" Sooyoung looks up and sees her umma and appa in the living room "umma, appa. How was the trip?" Sooyoung ask as she walks to the living room and sits across from them "good! We just need to wait for them to come to Seoul next week then we sign the contract and we can start on the project," her appa said happily "good, congratulation," Sooyoung smiles "Sooyoung-ah the Park's will come over at 7:00pm for dinner please go get ready and wear the dress that is on your bed," Mrs.Kim said and Sooyoung nods.

Sooyoung looks at the dress on her bed then heads to the bathroom to take a shower. She was drying her hair when suddenly her room door opens and Chanyeol walks in with a tuxedo

"Sure come in," Sooyoung said sarcastically, Chanyeol sits on her bed and looks at Sooyoung "what are we having for dinner?" He ask "well we were suppose to have a special family meal but since you guys are coming over I don't know the menu," Sooyoung shrugs. She takes her dress and goes to the washroom to change into it

She had trouble with the zipper and the hook so she asks Chanyeol for help, "Chanyeol can you help me with my dress? I can't get the zipper and hook," Sooyoung said looking at Chanyeol "turn around," Chanyeol said and she turns. Sooyoung manage to pull the zipper half way up the dress so only the back of her bra was showing, Chanyeol zipped it up all the way and hooked her hook "okay," he said and Sooyoung turns to face him "when did you buy this dress? I don't remember seeing you where it before...." Chanyeol said looking at the dress "it's new, umma bought it for me...." Sooyoung said ~knock knock~ "come in," Sooyoung orders, Sara walks in "Miss Sooyoung, young Mr.Park, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes," Sara said and Sooyoung nods "okay we'll be down soon," Sooyoung said and Sara walks back downstairs.

"You know Fiona unnie likes you right?" Sooyoung said sitting on her bed Chanyeol sat down beside her "Fiona? Really?" Chanyeol asks surprised, Sooyoung nods her head "if you haven't notice she blushes every time she talks to you," Sooyoung looks at Chanyeol "do you like her?" She ask and Chanyeol raise his brows and smirks "why? Do you like me?" He asks jokingly and she pokes his forehead "in your dreams Chanyeol," she said standing up "we should head downstairs. I'm hungry..." Sooyoung pulls Chanyeol off her bed and they walk downstairs to the dinning room "where are the elderlies?" Sooyoung ask one of the butlers "elderlies? If your parents knew you called them that they would freak," Chanyeol chuckles, Sooyoung rolls her eyes and looks at the butler for the answer "Miss, they're in the office talking. They said they will be out soon," the butler answers and Sooyoung nods 
 
 "Hey do you have homework tonight?" Sooyoung ask Chanyeol, he shakes his head "lets go to Suho oppa's house after dinner!" Sooyoung suggested "okay, I'll call everybody else to go over," Chanyeol said and Sooyoung smiles happily. Their parents walk out of the office with smiles on their faces "annyeonghaseyo Mr.Park, Mrs.Park" Sooyoung bows "aigoo~ Sooyoung you always call us that, but you never call us aunty and uncle," Mrs.Park pats Sooyoung's hand lightly with a warm smile "ne aunty" Sooyoung smiles.
 
"Please sit, we shall have dinner now." Mr.Kim said and the butlers and maids rushed to the kitchen and brought out the meals. Mr.Kim sat at the end of the table, Mr.Park sat on the left side of Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim sat on the right and Mrs.Park sat in front of Mrs.Kim, Sooyoung sat beside Mrs.Kim and Chanyeol sat in front of Sooyoung beside his mother.
 
The adults chat about business while the teenagers had conversations with their eyes ^ya, you still didn't answer me! Do you like Fiona unnie?^ Sooyoung asks with her eyes ^why does it matter to you? You better not hook us up Kim Sooyoung!^ Chanyeol said through his eyes ^aish....I won't. So are you saying you do like her?^ Sooyoung wiggles her eyebrows with a smirk ^I don't like her, no offence but...she's not my cup if tea...^ Chanyeol drinks his cup of water.
 
"Kids we have something to say," Mr.Kim suddenly said and they look at him "the four of us talked about it....we want the Kim's and the Park's to work together" he said "oh, congratulations" Sooyoung smiles to the adults "and also we want the two of you to get married," Mr.Park said and Chanyeol's eyes widen, Sooyoung was drinking water so she almost spit out her water but instead she choked.
 
She swallowed and soothed her chest "marry?" She looks at her parents "yes, it would bring our families closer along with the company" Mrs.Kim said, Sooyoung looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looks at Sooyoung "we're only 18....isn't it a bit early?" Sooyoung said "yeah....appa don't you think marrying is something we decide not you guys?" Chanyeol ask politely "kids we have made our decision, and we will not change it." Mr.Park said sternly and the adults nod.
 
Sooyoung didn't say anything else and continues to eat, Chanyeol would sometimes glance at Sooyoung. After dinner the adults went to the office again and Sooyoung and Chanyeol went upstairs to her room, Sooyoung garbs some clothes from her closet and went to the bathroom to change. Chanyeol sat on her bed thinking about what their parents said *marrying Sooyoung?* he sigh and ruffles his hair, Sooyoung walks out of the bathroom changed "lets go," Sooyoung said and Chanyeol nods. 
 
They go downstairs and walks to the office to inform their parents they will be heading out. Sooyoung knocks on the office door "come in," he father said and she opens the door, the teenagers walk in "appa, Chanyeol and I will be going out," Sooyoung said "uhm, okay." He said "you kids have fun, Chanyeol take the car. We'll call Steven to drive another car here." Mr.Park gave Chanyeol the keys.
 
Chanyeol and Sooyoung bow before leaving. Sooyoung sat in the passenger seat and buckles her seat belt and Chanyeol starts the car "let me go home to change first, this is killing me..." Chanyeol said loosening his tie "okay," Sooyoung simply said and looks out the window. The two didn't say anything through the whole drive to Chanyeol's house, once they arrive Chanyeol went to his room to change while Sooyoung went to the living room to wait.
 
*marrying Chanyeol?* Sooyoung ruffles her hair. Sure her and Chanyeol are best friends, she trust him, and he is family to her, he knows her more then her own parents but she doesn't want to marry him "okay I'm ready," Chanyeol said walking down the stairs "okay, lets go" Sooyoung said and the two left to Suho's house.
 
________________________________
 
"Suho oppa!" Sooyoung smiles when Suho opens the door "you're here! Come in! Everybody's here besides Kai and Chen," Suho said letting them in. They walk to living room and the boys were all watching spongebob, seeing them watch spongebob Chanyeol quickly sits beside Xiumin and watch with them "annyeonghaseyo oppa......spongebob?" Sooyoung asks "do you have a problem with spongebob?" Kris asks in a joking manner, Sooyoung chuckles "of course not. It's just that I imagine that you guys would like to watch like I don't know....something else..." Sooyoung shrugs "we love spongebob" Suho said with a smile. Sooyoung chuckles and shakes her head and she sits down beside Sehun.
 
Even though they were watching TV, Chanyeol and Sooyoung couldn't stop thinking about what their parents said at dinner *will she say yes and agree to the marriage?* Chanyeol looks at Sooyoung's back *will he agree? To the marriage?* Sooyoung thought. After they finished watching spongebob Kai and Chen came and the 13 of them decided to go for a walk. "Hey babe~" Kai said as he wraps his arm around Sooyoung's waist "eww Kai." Sooyoung made a face and everybody burst out laughing "you know you're the only girl that rejects me," Kai said with a smirk "is it because deep down you know you love me?" He said "Kai get a hold of yourself," Sooyoung chuckles.
 
"It's oppa. Kai oppa." Kai said with a straight face, Sooyoung sticks out her tongue, she release herself from Kai and she runs to Chen "hey Chen oppa," Sooyoung smiles "hey why did the chicken cross the road?" Chen ask "I don't know?" Sooyoung shrugs "to get to the other side!! Hahahaha! Man I'm such a joker!" Chen laughs, they all look at him "Chen only you think that's funny." Chanyeol said and Chen stops laughing "that was funny." Chen said with a frown "Sure it was, sure it was..." Kai said patting Chen's back. Suddenly someone hugs Sooyoung from behind, she turns and sees Luhan smiling sweetly at her "Luhan oppa you scared me," Sooyoung said but didn't push him away "I wish I had a little sister like you Sooyoung-ah..." Luhan ruffles her hair "aish...Luhan oppa you messed up my hair..." Sooyoung pouts,
 
"I'll help you fix it," Suho walks in front of her and fixed her hair "thanks Suho oppa," Sooyoung smiles and he smiles back. Chanyeol looks at them with a small frown, he was used to having all the guys hugging, playing, and kissing Sooyoung but sometimes he can't help but feel jealous. Yes, he has a crush on Sooyoung. It wasn't just a small one though. He has had a crush on her since they were 13 years old, but because he didn't know how she felt he never had the courage to confess to her.