Short Chapter; Introduction to Sandeul #24680

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

 

Author POV

[A/N: Remember, everytime Jinyoung talks to someone besides Hyeri, he's speaking in Glurkin. When he talks to Hyeri, it's in korean.]

Shinwoo helplessly watched in the sidelines as Jinyoung collasped onto the cold floor. Shinwoo seemed unfazed by Jinyoung's groans of pain, and his focus remained on Hyeri. "It seems you're pregnant with twins, no?" Shiwnoo asked Hyeri. 

But, Hyeri just stared at him with a horrified look, as she wrapped her arms around her chest in a desperate attempt to cover herself. "W-What are you saying...?" She replied back in Korean. "I d-don't understand..."

Shinwoo finally realized the language barrier. He continued to spat nonsense even so. "Stay still, okay?" Shinwoo said, and took out a ray gun from his pocket. " I just need to shoot you once. This will enable you to speak in Glurkin. It'll only hurt alot!"

Hyeri backed away with each step Shinwoo took closer. He was only within a few inches away, until suddenly...

Jinyoung popped up from behind Hyeri. He pushed away Shinwoo's ray gun swiftly. "That is not necessary." Jinyoung sighed. 

"I-I thought you were unconscious..." Shinwoo mumbled. 

"I woke up." 

As they were talking, Jinyoung suddenly realized Hyeri's.....ness. Luckily, he remembered that it's inappropiate to be out in public. Atleast, it is on earth. 

No one really cares if you're - on B1A4. 

Jinyoung quickly took off his shirt and tossed it in Hyeri's arm. (The shirt was long enough to reach her thighs.) Then, he pushed her behind him in order to avoid Shinwoo's wandering eyes. The sight of Jinyoung's bare torso made Hyeri glow red in embarrassment.

"Since when have you become so mature, Jinyoung?" Shinwoo joked. But, Jinyoung didn't find it very funny.

"Don't touch Hyeri, arrasso?" Jinyoung said sternly. "Especially with that gun of yours."

"It's only to help her speak--"

"I can just translate for her." Jinyoung interrupted. "If you try to hurt her again, I'll set your posterior on fire."

Shinwoo gulped and slowly nodded his head. "I'll just be going then..." Shinwoo mumbled as he left the throne room. Jinyoung smiled in satisfaction. He turned around to face Hyeri. There was barely any room between them.

Hyeri tried to step back to create some space, but Jinyoung gripped her shoulders. Hyeri found it extremely awkward yet nice to be in such close diameter to Jinyoung. It probably would had been awesome if she wasn't only wearing a large t-shirt. 

"Jinyoung, what's happening?" Hyeri asked with a hint of worry in her voice. "How did I get here? Who was that?"

"I promise to explain everything later," Jinyoung said, as his arms trailed down to grasp Hyeri's hands. "Let's just get out of here. I think.... we should get some clothes for you."

Hyeri lightly squeezed Jinyoung's warm hands and nodded.

--------------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

"Yurk burgin dwork zorf dinga durgin~?" (CAN I PLEASE HAVE A SAMPLE OF YOUR ARM PIT HAIR?) A random dude randomly popped out of no where.

I swear, this guy has came up to us, like 40 other times already! Each time he's wearing something different though...

And, just like every other time, Jinyoung effortlessly round-house kicked him in the face. The dude fell down onto the cold floor, with a happy look on his kind-of-cute face. 

"Stay close, okay?" Jinyoung whispered, as he swung his arm over my shoulder. "There's alot of creepers around here."

"Y-Yeah..." I managed to choke out.

Iv'e never seen Jinyoung so... mature. Back at home, he's always weird and hyper.  Wonder what's gotten into him?

---

We walked a few more minutes until we've arrived at a house that looked like it belonged in a sci-fi movie. Jinyoung pushed the door bell, and a few moments later the front door swung open revealing...

"Greetings!" The same creeper from earlier greeted in english.

"J-Jinyoung," I gasped, as I hid behind him. "T-That's the same dude from earlier! W-Why is he here--"

"Oh, Hyeri that's not the same guy." Jinyoung chirped, as he looked at me from behind his bare shoulder. "Everyone here looks the same, but they are not the same. Understand?"

Kind of...? I nodded none the less. Jinyoung smiled warmly and redirected his attention back to the dude. They began to converse in their alien gibberish. The dude pointed to me several times.

Jinyoung grabbed my hand. "He said we could come inside." Jinyoung said. I nodded and followed them. We walked into a colorful room and the dude handed me over-sized sweatpants. I bowed and gently took it from his hands.

"Thank you." I said in Korean. A few seconds later I realized how pointless that was. 

"No problem." The dude replied back in fluent Korean. I gasped in surprise. 

"Surprised, human?" He laughed. "Yes, I can converse in your native language. I have a special power so that I can learn any earth language within minutes."

"O-Oh..." 

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Sandeul #24680. It is a honor to meet a humanoid, such as yourself." 

"I'm Jung Hyeri. Nice to meet you as well." I replied meekly. 

---

Sandeul #24680 left the room. Leaving Jinyoung and I alone.

"Turn around." I ordered, as I did a twirly motion with my finger. Jinyoung obeyed, and faced the wall. "So, are you going to start explaining everything, now?" I asked, as I slipped on the sweatpants Sandeul #24680 gave me.

"Where should I start?" Jinyoung chuckled. 

"How about the part where I was magically transported here?" 

"Hmm...." Jinyoung hummed, as he slowly turned around. "I wished for you to be here."

"....Seriously?" I tried hard to hold back my laugh. 

"I am serious." He replied with a blank look on his face. My laugh disappeared when I realized Jinyoung was serious. 

For a few moments, we just stood there, staring at each other. It was intensely awkward; with shirtless Jinyoung and all. "U-Um..." I managed to break the ice. "We should find a t-shirt, o-or something." I shyly suggested, as I walked outside the room in search for Sandeul #24680.

--------------------------------------------------

Sandeul #24680 POV

"Sandeul...? Sandeul?" A familiar, young voice called out. 

I hurriedly ran downstairs to see what was the matter. And, as expected, it was the humanoid. "Yes, what is it?" I inquired. 

"Do you have an extra shirt? For Jinyoung?" Hyeri asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I do. Please follow me, down to this corridor." Hyeri obeyed and we walked side-by-side together. The way humans walk is much similar to ours. It is much different than I had suspected. I predicted they would prance around on all fours like the wild animals they are. 

Interesting.

I also noticed that this particular humanoid has long hair and a smaller structure, unlike the residents here on B1A4. Jinyoung has talked alot about planet Earth, and according to him there is a species called 'women,' there. Jinyoung says they are like a second version of humans. They tend to have longer hair and smaller bodies than us men. They also have egg sacks on their chest, but Jinyoung says they are not pregnant. I still do not know what that means. 

Hyeri and I arrived at my room. I walked over to my closet and picked out a shirt. Then, I handed it to her. "Thank you, Sandeul." Hyeri said, with a warm smile plastered on her face. 

"You said this was for Jinyoung?" I questioned.

"Yes, why?"

"Why does he need a shirt? I see no problem with one less article of clothing."

"U-Um.." Hyeri awkwardly shuffled around. "I just don't feel comfortable, looking at him like that."

"I do not see a problem. Here on B1A4, it is quite common to see BANAS walking around nake--"

"Thank you, Sandeul!" Hyeri interrupted. She quickly dashed away; covering her ears. 

Oh. I see. It seems she doesn't like conversing about the human anatomy. I, personally, would love to talk about it. You know what else I would love?

To see Hyeri . I would like to study her human body.

In a non-erted way, of course. All in the name of science. I mean, it would only be right quick. I just need one question answered.

Just what are those egg sacks made of?

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if much didn't happen here.

So I was going to add this to the next chapter, but then I thought it didn't really have anything to do with it so....

I'm really excited to publish the next chapter! Not to toot my own horn, but I for one think it's hilarious. I put alot of work into it so I hope I'll be able to make you guys laugh~ 

But, FYI, I'm writing this before actually changing/re-reading/revising the chapter, so if I actually don't publish the next chapter with my original intent then yeah.... just disregard this whole part xD.

Subcribe and comment! Please. Please please please.