Where Have You Been?!

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

2 days later...

Author POV

"Wait for me, Hyeri!" Jinyoung pouted, as Hyeri ran straight past him and to the front door. Hyeri didn't bother to help Jinyoung bring down the souveniers from the ship and instead left that job for him. 

"The key..." Hyeri mumbled to herself, patting down her pockets. "Where's the damn key?!" 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Jinyoung yelled from behind, while he dragged a sack-full of items. "I have the key in my pocket."

"Give it to me! Please, I need to get in the house." Hyeri pleaded. She began to forcefully stuff her hands down Jinyoung's front pockets and grabbed the key. 

Jinyoung watched in wonder as Hyeri opened the door and ran inside the house. She dashed into the kitchen and grabbed her cellphone off the counter. "52 missed calls..." Hyeri groaned. "Manager oppa is going to kill me."

"Is something wrong?" Jinyoung asked with a hint of worry in his voice. He walked behind her and laid a hand on her stiff shoulder. 

"...I'm going to my room." Hyeri simply brushed him off. "Don't worry, Jinyoung." she muttered, as she made her way to the bedroom. "You won't understand."

"Why wouldn't I? I want to cheer you up, but you won't tell me why you're upset." Jinyoung pouted. He grasped Hyeri's wrist to prevent her from escaping.

Her sudden change of mood does honestly confuse Jinyoung. The concept of humans not being honest/forward with their feelings is too much of a complex situation for the innocent alien.

Hyeri turned around and pushed his hand off her. "Why I'm upset?! I'm upset because Iv'e been gone for 3 days!"

"And...?"

"And, that's bad. Nobody knows why I'm gone. They could think I'm dead, or kidnapped, for all they know! I can't even imagine what type of absurd articles are out there...."

".....Mianhae." Jinyoung apologzied meekly. 

"You didn't mean it." Hyeri sighed. She walked past Jinyoung, bumping his shoulder as she made her way towards her room. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Hyeri might be in alot of trouble. And, it's all my fault." I sighed to myself.

She even told me not to take her, but I did it anyway! 

Why am I such an idiot?!

Is this what it feels like to be guilty? My stomach feels all... tingly, and it's umcomfortable. Is this normal for humans? I'm not going to die, right? I wish someone can tell me... someone like, Fredward. And, speaking of that erted banana, where is he?

"Fredward?" I called out, as I walked inside of my room and searched it from the ceiling to the bed. He's not there. I went back outside to check the couch, but no luck. The only thing I found was a...yellow stain. "Yellow?" I gasped. "It can't be... right?"

By instinct, I sprinted to the kitchen and quickly opened the trash can. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mean while.....

Hyeri POV

"Prepare yourself, Hyeri." I sighed, as I began to dial in Manager oppa's number. It didn't even take half a second for him to answer.

"JUNG HYERI!" Eric's low voice roared, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? DO YOU KNOW EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IV'E TRIED TO CALL?!"

"I can explain--"

"You can explain when I see you." Eric growled. "Where are you. I'm coming to get you."

"Wait can we just--"

"Where are you."

"I'm at my house, but--"

"I'll be there in a few minutes." Eric said sternly. I tried to talk more but before I could defend myself, he ended the call. I angrily threw my phone on the bed. 

This is not fair. 

It seems I'm not the only one frustrated around here, for I could hear Jinyoung screaming in the living room. "WHHHHHHYYYYYY, OH GLOB WHYYYYYYYYY!" Jinyoung cried from outside. I'm too stubborn to go comfort him, so instead I buried my face in my pillow to mute him out. Jinyoung usually cries over nothing anyway. Last week he was crying in the bathroom because we ran out of toilet paper.

Jinyoung's wail continued on for more than 10 minutes, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door and peeked my head out. "SHUT UP!" I threw a stuffed animal at Jinyoung's back. "What are you even crying about?!"

Jinyoung looked at me from over his shoulder. His face was puffy and red. "Fredward."

"What?" 

"My friend." Jinyoung muttered, as he eyed the trash. I got tired of playing guessing games and kneeled next to him. I peered inside the can to find what he's talking about, but all that's there is discarded papers and a banana peel.

"Jinyoung, I don't see anything of importance in here." I sighed, patting his back. Jinyoung shot me a nasty glare.

"The banana peel, Hyeri." Jinyoung groaned, as he grabbed the peel and waved it in my face vigorously. "The peeeeel!"

"Um...?" I still don't understand what his problem is.

[A/N: Just in case you don't remember, Hyeri sat and squished Fredward to death in Chapter 8Lol]

"It was my friend!" Jinyoung wept, like a child. "Now he's gone."

"Pfffftt...." I burst out in laughter. "J-Jinyoung! I just--AHAHAHAHA!" 

You know, I feel kind of bad for laughing at him. His hurt expression is really....sad. But, I can't help it! His friend was a banana? Really? Seriously, with his blessed looks, why did he need a banana as a friend?

"It's not funny." Jinyoung said sternly, with an angry expression on his face. 

"Sorry." I took a deep breath to calm myself. "But, don't be so down. I'm upset too. We can be sad together." I chuckled, as a desperate attempt to bring up the mood. I brought my thumb close to his small eyes and wiped away a tear. "Hm?"

"Why are you upset?" Jinyoung asked; his eyes filled with concern. 

"My manager is really mad at me. You know, because I was gone. He's on his way to pick me up, and I have no idea what type of punishment I'll recieve." I explained with a sigh.

"P-Punishment?" Jinyoung stuttered, his eyes growing large.

"Don't worry, idiot." I laughed, as I playfully hit his arm. "Not anything horrible, probably something like, running laps around the building."

"Sorry..." Jinyoung apologized meekly. 

"What are you apologizing for?"

"You know.... it's my fault... you were gone." 

"Don't be." I chuckled. "Didn't we go over this already? You didn't do that on purpose. I actually had alot of fun there, I'm sure it's all worth the 'punishment."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Hyeri shot me that signature smile of hers. 

She's so cute!~

I wish Hyeri would act like this more often. Most of the time she's either scolding me, or slapping me in the back of the head. But, it's not like that's a bad thing. Each time I make her smile or laugh, not a fake one, but a genuine one, it's like a little achievement! 

I was taking in the sweet sight until we were suddenly interrupted by abrupt knocking on the front door. "HYERI!" A low voice boomed from behind the wooden door. "Open. Up. Now." 

Hyeri got up to go answer the door, but I pulled her back down by the wrist. "Who is that? He sounds...upset."

"My manager." Hyeri sighed. "Look, we're just going to have a talk and I'll be back--"

"Nothing will happen, right?"

"Right. I promise." Hyeri smiled. "Don't worry about it!" She reassured, as she pinched my cheek. Hyeri got up from her crouched position and walked to the front door. "Oh, and, keep a low profile, kay? My manager doesn't really know a guy lives here...." I nodded.

"HYERI!" The man yelled again.

"I'M OPENING IT!" Hyeri shouted back, turning the door knob. 

I frantically ran behind the kitchen counter, right before she opened the door. But, I peeked my head out so I could still see what's going on. 

The guy from behind the door was revealed to be an adult human. He was taller than Hyeri, and his hair was black. Seems like a typical humanoid. Besides the fact that his face was red. Very red. Much like a tomato.... Is that normal?

 -----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Hyeri.." He growled through gritted teeth. 

"H-Hi." Hyeri greeted meekly. 

"Hi?" Eric scoffed. "You've been missing for 3 days, missed schedules, made your fans worry, including the company, and then you just show up? The first thing you say to me is hi?!"

"....Yes? Wouldn't it be rude if I didn't greet you first?" Hyeri remarked sarcastically, which only fueled Eric's anger.

"Stop being a smart-." Eric said sternly, grabbing her wrist into an unbreakable bond. "We're going now."

"To where?" Hyeri questioned, planting her feet on the floor. 

"Can't you just obey what I say without talking back?!" Eric snapped, as he attempted to pull her out the door. 

"Isn't that how we have a conversation?!" Hyeri bit back. "I have a right to ask where we're going, you know!" Eric turned around to look at her, while applying more pressure to his grip. "Yah, Eric, that hurts!"

"You'll find out where we're going, when we get there. Let's go. Now.

"No." Hyeri refused. Eric's eyebrows furrowed in anger. "Look, I know I messed up big time, but that doesn't give you the right to treat me like this!"

Unfortunately for Hyeri, every little thing she does that's contrary to Eric's plans will set him off. Right now, Hyeri's feelings don't matter and what's most important is to get her back to the agency building. All of the staff is worried sick of her. Because of Eric's outer appearance, Hyeri fails to see that he was worried about her as well. Not worried about Hyeri herself, though. Eric is more anxious of what will happen to his business. No Hyeri = no money.

Eric planned to be calm when he got here, but all the anger he has been building up bursted out at the sight of Hyeri. "Don't talk back." Eric growled, as he raised his hand up. "You know what happens when you be bad."

Hyeri closed her eyes, bracing herself for what's about to happen. She just hoped Jinyoung didn't need to witness this.

 -----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hyeri expected to feel the burn of Eric's slap, but instead she felt a tall figure stand from behind. "Don't touch her." A low voice warned. She quickly turned around, and was surprised to see Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung? What are you doing! I told you stay back!" Hyeri loudly whispered. But, Jinyoung just ignored her, for all he was focused on was Eric.

Jinyoung had a hold of Eric's wrist. "W-Who are you?" Eric questioned, a hint of anger in his raspy voice. "Why are you in Hyeri's house?"

"I'm a friend, just dropping by." Jinyoung told a white lie, "And you?"

"Her manager." Eric scoffed. 

"You're her manager?" Jinyoung laughed, "I'm pretty sure a manager's job is to watch over their idol, not to beat them."

"Stay out of this, pretty boy." Eric warned, as he pushed Jinyoung's chest. "This is our business, not yours."

"If you lay one finger on her, it will be my business." Jinyoung said, with a serious expression plastered on his face. "Got that?"

"Jinyoung," Hyeri looked back at him with a worried expression, "Let's not start--"

Suddenly, Eric grabbed Hyeri's shoulder and pushed her out of the way. "Yah--" He continued on with his rampage by striking Jinyoung's face. 

Jinyoung stepped back a few times; brushing his fingers over the spot Eric just punched. He managed to keep his cool as he re-adjusted the beanie on his head. Jinyoung then looked up, shaking his head. "That kind of tickled."

"You little--" Eric stomped towards Jinyoung to make another stupid move, but he was stopped by a sudden shout of distress. 

"Hey! Eric!" Baro suddenly ran through the front door, holding Eric back. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Get back in the car--"

"No, Eric." Baro refuted. "You get back in the car. You need to calm down." Eric was hesistant at first, but soon agreed. 

Eric slugged himself back to the driveway, cursing under his breath.

[A/N: If you don't remember, Baro is Hyeri's friend and he is also an entertainer. He works under the same agency as Hyeri.]

"B-Baro?" Hyeri gasped. "What the hell is going on? Where'd you come from?"

"I'd like to know that too." Jinyoung sighed, crossing his arms. "Did you come to save the day?"

"In a way, yes." Baro chuckled. "I was outside, waiting in Eric's car. When I heard you guys yelling."  His laugh disappeared when he looked down at Hyeri. "Oh-- are you okay?" Baro said, as he crouched down next to Hyeri. "Sorry, Hyeri. I know Eric has anger problems... but I didn't think he would do this."

"I'm fine." Hyeri grumbled, while slowing standing up. She brushed off her knees. "No need to worry, Baro. You too, Jinyoung." Each of them simply nodded. "Why are you here?"

"What do you think? To see you, of course." Baro said shyly, his eyes facing the floor. Jinyoung wanted to throw up at the sight of a man being near Hyeri, and it's obvious Baro is smitten with her. But, he surpressed his jealously and stood there silently. "I was so worried about you. So is everyone back at the agency. What happened to you these past 3 days?"

"I-It's complicated." Hyeri answered nervously. She wasn't looking at Baro, but she can feel him staring her down. "Sorry to make you guys worry--"

Baro aburptly wrapped her into a bear hug. "It's fine. All that matters is that you're here now." he whispered. 

Jinyoung can feel himself getting angrier by the second. He hasn't even talked to him, but Jinyoung already despises Baro. What's making the situation even worse is as Baro talks to Hyeri, he would stare at Jinyoung besides the lady that's in front of him. As if his words were directed to Jinyoung. What's the deal with that?

"Well, we should get going now." Baro suggested, as he pulled away. Hyeri silently nodded. Baro smiled at her, then at Jinyoung, as he opened the door. "Ladies first." Hyeri smirked at Baro's manners, as she walked out the house.

Jinyoung was happy to see him leave, but to his horror Baro began to walk towards him. "If I heard correctly, your name is Jinyoung, right? I'm Cha Sunwoo, but call me Baro. It's nice to meet you... Jinyoung." Baro greeted himself; his eyes trailing up and down Jinyoung's structure. "Let's talk again soon, okay?"

"No." Jinyoung said bluntly.

"Heh, I'll find a way to see you again." Baro chuckled. "Anyways, I'll be going now. Don't worry, I'm going to take good care of Hyeri."

And with that last comment, Baro walked back to the car, leaving Jinyoung alone.

"What's wrong with that human?" Jinyoung sighed, as he kicked the door close. "I never want to see him again."

 -----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short. 

I just wanted to say this. I feel like these days I'm not being really smooth and fluent with my writing. Like, I use boring words at times. If anyone feels this way, my bad.

Subcribers and comments are much appreciated!