Those Aren't Egg Sacks.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

 

Hyeri POV

As Jinyoung neared closer inch by inch, I could do nothing but sit there. I don't know what's wrong with me. 

Why aren't I pushing him away?

As far as I know, Jinyoung doesn't know the first thing about intimacy. Atleast, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Jinyoung has told me he's watched a few romance dramas, but I bet he doesn't know what he's watching half the time.

Once, he got scared because he saw a couple making out in public.

Jinyoung thought they were eating each other. 

I returned my attention back to Jinyoung, and his lips were not even an inch away. Right when we were about to make contact, he suddenly stopped. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?" Jinyoung asked, with a surprising sensual voice. 

"W-Why?" I stuttered, as I lightly push him away by the shoulder to create distance. 

"I am curious."

"I did a few t-times for music videos and shows... other than that not really..." I replied meekly. Jinyoung gave me a weird look, and tilted his head. 

"Did you like it?"

"What...? No, it was just work." I answered with a confused tone. That's a strange question to ask. 

"How about if I were kiss you? I could stop right now." Jinyoung smirked mishcheviously. My mouth gaped open a little from his sudden confidence.

I-Is this really the same stupid, innocent Jinyoung..? "W-What are you--"

Before I could finish my sentence, Jinyoung placed a small, and feathery peck on my lips. It only lasted for probably a second, but his simple kiss has left me more flustered and red than any other kiss I had to film for any drama/commercial. "Thank you for helping me with my experiment, Hyeri." Jinyoung chuckled, as he returned to his former seat.

Experiment.

I remember a sudden realization. 

This was all just an experiment to him. He's probably forgotten it by now, but then there is me, mentally squealing like an obsessive fan girl.

----------------------------------------------------------

After college.

Author POV

Jinyoung slammed the apartment door open with his foot, as he lugged his backpack inside. Fredward was laying down on the sofa; watching tv. He doesn't notice Jinyoung's presense until the door closed shut. "Oh, Jinyoung. Welcome back." Fredward said in a monotone voice, his eyes glued to the screen. "How was school?"

"Interesting." Jinyoung smiled with content, as he flopped down on the couch next to Fredward. "This day helped add alot of useful data for my human observations."

"Humans observations?" Fredward sat up in interest, as he raised an eyebrow. "Just what kind of data are you talking about?"

"Nothing special." Jinyoung said.

"Tell me anyway. Does it involve Hyeri?" Fredward cooed. 

"Well.....,"

"Did you kiss her!" Fredward gasped. Even though Jinyoung didn't respond, Fredward can read his silence. A stupid grin crept on his 'lips.' "Give me the details."

"I-It was just a peck." Jinyoung's antennas glowed in embarrassment. "You see, I saw this thing called a 'cotton candy kiss' on a show I was watching on human TV. So, I wanted to experience it for myself. But, what I intended for the experiment was for Hyeri to reject me. Then, I would document her reactions. She let me though! I thought she would atleast say no or push me away."

"And, that's bad why...?"

"That's not normal, right? Wouldn't a normal girl not be willing to kiss an alien?" Jinyoung scoffed. Fredward shook his head.

"So? That doesn't stop anything. Have you ever watched Beauty And The Beast? The heroine of that movie fell in love with an angsty, hairy, beast! Sure, you're not human. But you sure as hell look like one. Jinyoung, you're handsome. It's just those antennas." Fredward reasoned. "Who knows, maybe she looked past your alien-ness and likes you?"

Jinyoung scoffed. "No way, if anything, I'm just seen as a nuisance to Hyeri." Jinyoung instantly rejected the idea. "Hyeri said it herself! She sees me as an innocent, small child. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Obviously, she sees you as something more. If she saw you as just a friend, Hyeri wouldn't had let you kiss her, am I right?" Fredward pointed out.

"But--"

"End of discussion." Fredward interrupted. "Trust me, Jinyoung. I know my way around the ladies." Jinyoung convinced himself to believe Fredward's words, and sighed in frustration as he pullled his hat off his head. "Anyways, where is Hyeri?" Fredward asked, as he looked around the apartment. "I feel like she's barely here."

"Hyeri's an idol." Jinyoung suddenly informed. Fredward frowned.

"I know that. Where is she, I mean." Fredward scoffed. Jinyoung's eyes widened, as he grabbed Fredward.

"Y-You know?" Jinyoung stuttered. "I-I didn't find out until today...."

"Seriously?" Fredward chuckled. "It's pretty obvious. I mean, come on, Jinyoung! She's gorgeous with a great body, she has advertisements all over the city with her face on it, and I even saw her on TV once. It's not that hard to figure out."

Now, Jinyoung feels really stupid. He's not really sure how he was so oblivious. Even a banana figured out Hyeri was a celebrity before him. In fact, Jinyoung has never noticed this before, but he saw a poster with Hyeri modelling for a makeup brand as he walked home. "Yah, Jinyoung, don't space out on me. Where's Hyeri?" Fredward whined, as he lightly slapped Jinyoung on the face with his peel. 

"S-Sorry. Hyeri told me she has to go film for a commercial." Jinyoung explained. "She said she would be done at around 9 p.m."

"Nine?" Fredward gasped. "It seriously takes that long to film a commercial? What the hell is she modelling?"

"Swim suit brand." Jinyoung said calmly. "Hyeri said it's going to take long, so I can come by the building where they are filming if I get bored."

----------------------------------------------------------

Fredward POV

Does Jinyoung realize what he just said right now?!

Swim suit brand. We can come by if we want.

Is he crazy? Jinyoung has the chance to see a hot babe in a swim suit, yet he's still here! "Let's go!" I chirp. 

"To the filming site?" Jinyoung said in a confused tone.

"No, to a pickle farm! Yes, the filming site!" I scoff. "Jinyoung, this is a once in a life time opportunity!"

"Really?" Jinyoung said in a confused tone. I'm not even exaggerating. Since Hyeri is an idol, she won't be able to go swimming freely anytime soon. This might be my--I mean our-- only chance to see Hyeri in a revealing outfit! "I don't see how it's such a 'special opportunity.' On B1A4, people would walk around all the--"

"Yeah, yeah." I quickly interrupt, as I push him towards the door. "Just stop talking and let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jinyoung and Fredward walked together to the filming sight of Hyeri's photoshoot. They were able to enter the building easily, but they were soon stopped by a bulky security guard. "State your business." The guard said sternly.

"Greetings," Jinyoung said, as he did a weird salute with his hand. The guard gave him a weird look. "I'm here to see Jung Hyeri."

"Are you on the list?" The guard asked, and waved a phone in Jinyoung's face. "If you're not on the list then I'm not going to let you in."

"W-Well...." Jinyoung awkwardly laughed. He was considering to hypnotize the guard, but there is too many people around. "No."

---

Despite Jinyoung's constant objections, the guard and his co-worker grabbed Jinyoung and threw him out the building; thinking he was just another crazy fan desparate to see their idol. 

Jinyoung landed with a loud thud, with Fredward along side him. "Well, now what?" Fredward sighed. Jinyoung shrugged, as he scrambled on the floor to get out of peoples' pathway.

"We could climb the building." Jinyoung suggested with full seriousness, as he pointed to the windows of the tall building. "Maybe we could sneak into the photoshoot. It won't be that hard to climb."

"Won't be hard?" Fredward scoffed. "I'd like to see you try. Plus, if it's even possible, won't people see this guy climbing a building?"

"I have a solution for that." Jinyoung grinned, as he pulled out a very large blanket out of his hat, like a magician.

"Where'd you get that...?" Fredward asked; amazed. He can't figure out how that can fit under that small hat. 

"It's a secret." Jinyoung cooed, and placed the blanket over himself so that the blanket covers his knees. Fredward squirmed in Jinyoung's grip. 

"Jinyoung, you know people can still see us." Fredward groaned.

"Aniyo," Jinyoung objected. "This is an invisible cloak!"

"Invisible? You mean people can't see us?" Fredward chirped. 

Invisible. There are so many things they can do. For Fredward, this is the perfect way to sneak into a ladies' sauna. women specifically. Fredward smiled idioticly at the thought, but snapped back to reality when he noticed they were 30 feet off the ground.

Fredward never told Jinyoung this, but Fredward is terrified of heights. "H-Hyeri! I see Hyeri through this magic see through object!" Jinyoung squealed in delight, as he pointed to the inside of the building. Jinyoung was right. Hyeri, along with her manager and other workers, were walking down the hall way. Hyeri had a jacket on to cover her revealing swim suit.

"That's a window, you idiot." Fredward scolded. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go inside!" 

Jinyoung tapped on the window once with his index finger, and that's all it took for the glass to shatter into a hundred tiny pieces. His incredible super human strength made a tap of a finger equivalent to a gun shot. "W-What the...?" Some workers gathered around the broken window, as they were puzzled to what could've caused this. Little did they know, Jinyoung already snuck into the building and ran down the same direction Hyeri walked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

"Be ready in 15 minutes, okay?" Manager oppa said, before closing the door to my dressing room. I sighed, as I sat down on the chair in front of the large mirror. 

It's been a few hours since I arrived here, but Jinyoung hasn't shown up. It's probably my fault though, I only told him what building I'm at. I doubt he knows his way around the city by now. But, I shouldn't underestimate him. That boy, no alien, is pretty surprising. He does the unexpected at the least expected times. Which, is not neccesarily a bad thing. It keeps me on my toes.

Suddenly, I heard a loud BANG. It was coming from behind my door. "Hello?" I called out warily. I slowly got up from my chair, and approached the door. I put my ear against it, and that loud bang occured again. I can now tell it's somebody throwing their weight against the door. By instinct, I quickly run away, and hide behind my chair. 

I hear the door swing open, and it crashed against the wall. "Hello~?" A low voice sang. I felt my face glow red when I realized who that voice belonged to. I got up from my crouch position, and my jaw dropped from the sight of Jinyoung's head floating in mid-air. 

"W-Where's your body!" I cower in fear back behind the chair. I peek my head out in order to face Jinyoung's floating head. 

"Oh, I nearly forgot." Jinyoung's body slowly appeared, as if an invisible cloak was falling down. "I'm wearing an invisible cloak!" he yelled very loudly.

I-I'm actually right.... 

"Oh, Hyeri, are you pregnant?" Jinyoung gasped. "Those egg sacks are huge!"

"W-What egg sacks?"

Jinyoung face glowed red. I looked down at my outfit, and I realized my jacket fell off and the swim suit bra had alot of cleavage. Could he possibly be referring to... my s? "Y-YOU ERT--THESE AREN'T EGG SACKS!" I screamed, as I reached for any near by object to throw at his face. I even tossed a bundle of flowers a fan gave to me. 

That was a wrong choice for me to do that, because now we're attracting attention to the workers outside. I quickly got up and dragged Jinyoung inside the room. I slammed the door closed before anyone can catch a glimsp of what's happening. "Are you sure they aren't egg sacks? They're pretty squishy." Jinyoung said very bluntly; his chest pressed against mine.

"T-They aren't!" I retorted, as I quickly create distance between us. Jinyoung shrugged.

"People on B1A4 have egg sacks on their chest when they're pregnant." he informed.

"I thought they were only men on your planet?"

"Yeah. So?" Jinyoung said with a confused tone.

What.

I just sigh in response, as I quickly put on the jacket to hide my body. I know Jinyoung is not a ert, it's just he says and asks the weirdest things without knowing it. I rather not explain to him what 'egg sacks' really are. If he keeps watching those romance dramas, he'll find out soon enough. "How did you get in here?" I ask cautiously.

Jinyoung smiled. "I used the invisible cloak to sneak in." he said, as he pointed to a blue blanket on the tile ground. "I tried to get in without sneaking in, but the guards said I wasn't on a list."

Oh, that's right. I forgot to put him on the list... "That's my fault. I forgot to tell them you're my friend." I admitted. 

"It's okay. I got in anyways." Jinyoung chuckled. His eyes scanned the dressing room. It was obvious he was very fascinated, like he is everywhere he goes. 

I noticed that stupid banana in his hand again. Everywhere Jinyoung goes, that banana is with him. I'm surprised it hasn't rottened yet. Unless Jinyoung used his crazy powers for it not to...

But why would he do that?

----------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket, and I took it out to answer it. "Hello?" I said in B1A4 language, which the sound of it has been compared to a duck burping.

"Oh, Jinyoung!" The voice over the line chirped. "It's Sandeul #24680." 

Ohhh! Sandeul #24680 is my favorite Sandeul! Besides me and the king, everyone on B1A4 look the same. And, they're all named Sandeul. It took me 421 years to memorize them all, but now it's very easy to distinguish them from each other. Sandeul #24680 has an odd obsession with ducks which I will never understand. "Hello Sandeul #24680! How are you!" I greeted in a light manner. 

Hyeri was looking at me with a weird look, as she has no idea what I'm saying. "I'm just calling to check on your progress. How is planet earth?" Sandeul asked.

"Oh, earth is just FABULOUS!" I squealed. "And, I'm doing great on my mission. Alot better than I had anticipated."

"That's good." Sandeul remarked. "That means you'll be home soon, right?"

Home...? The thought of leaving earth hasn't even crossed my mind. When I accomplish my mission, Iv'e been ordered to return to B1A4.

But, I don't want to return home any time soon. I like Hyeri. I don't want to leave her and Fredward. My adventure in earth is just getting started! "About that..." I sighed. "I do not really know how long I will remain here on earth. The data may take a long time to gather."

"Really?" Sandeul sighed; disappointed. "I was hoping that you would be home for the arrival of the ultimate rulers of B1A4, a.k.a. your parents. You know we have a large festival to commemorate their arrival, which comes only once every 100 years. Jinyoung, you can't possibly miss it, can you?!"

"But..." I look back at Hyeri. "I can't just leave. My test sub-- friend will notice I'm gone. I refuse to leave."

"Well, that's the human that knows of our existence, right?" Sandeul said. "Just take her with you!"

Take Hyeri with me? To B1A4? That might possibly work.... "I'll think about it." I chuckled. "Well, I got to go now, Sandeul #24680. May the horse be with you!"

"May the horse be with you!" Sandeul echoed, right before hanging up.

[A/N: It was meant to be 'horse' and not 'force.' It's just what they say in B1A4. Like, besides 'live long and prosper,' they say 'live long and propane.']

----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a follow up to the next chapter, but I still hope you enjoyed it! The comments you guys are leaving are so wonderful ;A;! It makes me motivated to write more to know people enjoy my story.

Subcribers and comments are very appreciated! Also, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN JINYOUNG'S COMEBACK PHOTO? I SERIOUSLY FELL OUT MY CHAIR AND ROLLED AROUND IN HAPPINESS. Anyways, here's the two ones the released so far. 

20130423_b1a4_jinyoung_comebackteaser2-6

20130423_b1a4_jinyoung_comebackteaser1-6

You can tell the other guy is Channie~ I can't wait to see the other teasers!

Okay, okay, let's get back on subject. Thank you so much readers for enjoying my story so far! I'll make sure to update again soon~