That's Inappropiate!

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Jinyoung POV

"If you try anything, I'm kicking you out. Got it?" Hyeri warned, as she opened the door to what she calls, an 'apartment.' I'm pretty sure this is what a typical human lives in. But, what I'm confused about is why she's letting me into her habitat so easily. We don't even know each that well.

Maybe I shouldn't question it. I have a place to stay because of her. "Y-Yah, what is that?!" I quickly run behind her, as I point to this small fluffy thing running around.

"It's a dog?" Hyeri said in a confused tone. "What's wrong? Are you afraid of dogs?"

Dog..? Is it a type of creature? Why is it in her house? Maybe she's raising it until it's perfectly plump so she can eat it. "N-No... I'm not afraid." I lie, as I crouch down to meet the dog's face. I tried to touch it, but it snapped at me!

"I-I'm sorry! Daisy never bites people! I don't know what's wrong with her.." Hyeri picked up her dog and quickly walked over to place it in a different room. She soon returned, and grasped my hand into hers. "You're bleeding.." Hyeri quietly muttered. "Wait here, I'm going to get some bandages."

I nod then Hyeri left to get bandages for my wound. I'm not sure why though. This is just a minor cut. I heal relatively quickly. Just like every other BANA.

I watch in amusement as my wound slowly healed. And in just a few seconds it was as if nothing happened. "Alright I got the band--" Hyeri stopped talking and raised my hand in the air. "What the.. where's your cut?" She dropped it and picked my other hand up. "What the hell..."

"It's healed." I inform her. "I don't need the bandage." Hyeri just gave me a wierd look in response, and tossed the bandage on the table nearby.

"Okay then..." Hyeri muttered. "Um, anyways, if you need to shower, you can if you'd like. The bathroom is over there." she pointed to a closed door across the place. "Do you have extra clothes by the chance?"

"Um.. no." I answer meekly. "I have nothing. What you currently see is all I have." Hyeri examined me as her eyes trailed my body up and down.

"Okay... come with me." Hyeri suddenly grabbed my wrist and forcefully dragged me to another room. Hyeri opened the door and inside revealed a very colorful bedroom. "This my room. Never go here without my permission, understand?" Hyeri glared at me. Once I nodded, her scowl became replaced with a sweet smile. Shinwoo told me when humans smile, they're happy. That's good... I think.

Hyeri opened a drawer and searched through it. Once she found what she was looking for, she tossed it on my head. "Here, this is what I usually use for pajamas... but it will have to do for now."

I took it off my head and raised it in front of my face. It was a large t-shirt, with a simple rainbow design imprinted on it. "That's a t-shirt you can use for tonight. Sorry I have nothing for your pants." Hyeri apologized, as she began walking out the room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

I directed Jinyoung to the bathroom. Ever since he first came inside the apartment, he's been acting like he's at a museum. Jinyoung seems very interested in everything, as if he's never been inside an apartment before. Jinyoung even took a picture of the sofa. "Well, here it is." I said, as I open the bathroom door.

"Wow!" Jinyoung cooed, as he looked at his own reflection in the mirror. "So... how do you work this shower?"

Is he serious? "You turn this to the right when you want cold water. Then for hot water you turn it to the left." I explained.

"One more question. Do I shower ?" Jinyoung asked; seriousness written all over his face. I tried my best not to laugh at him, and nodded. If I verbally replied, I probably would've bursted into laughter. Honestly, I can't tell if he's joking or not. Everytime he asks a stupid question he has a very serious expression.

I looked up from my day dreaming, only to have a bare torso in front of my face.

"J-Jinyoung! Wait until Iv'e left the bathroom!" I snapped, while I covered my eyes with my hand.

"Why? I'm just taking off my clothes." Jinyoung said simply, as if there was nothing wrong with what he just said.

"E-Exactly! Don't strip in front of a girl!" I yell, as I reach for the door knob.

"Ohhhh." Jinyoung hummed, as he took his phone out from his pocket. "I must note that so I remember."

"Stop joking around!" And, with that, I make an embarrassing exit by slamming the door in Jinyoung's perfect face.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Did I do something wrong...?

I guess it's considered inappropiate to strip in front of the opposite gender. Shinwoo told me it's okay only if they're 'hot' and 'bothered.' I'm not really sure what that means though. Nevertheless, I proceeded to take a shower. Once I was done, I put on the rainbow shirt Hyeri gave me. I walked outside the bathroom and into the kitchen.

"Oh, you're done. Here, I made some food for dinner." Hyeri said, without looking up from the food she was eating. I suppose she's still embarrassed from earlier. "Hope you like black bean noodles."

I scooted into the chair next to her, as I closely examine the food. I have no idea what this is. Hyeri noticed that I haven't touched my food, and she scooped some noodles with her chopsticks and put it near my face."Here, eat." She said in a singsong voice, with food still inside .

"Um.. I'm not hungry." I sharply turn my head.

"You said you haven't eaten yet. Come on." Hyeri pouted, as she forcefully stuffed it inside my mouth. I choked a little in surprise, but I managed to chew it down. Honestly, it doesn't taste bad. Pretty nice for my first earth food. Not nearly as good as ostrich brain though! "So, Jinyoung," Hyeri began. "You showered in your beanie..?" Hyeri picked at my beanie, and she flicked away lint. "Why?"

"Because, I didn't want to take it off." I reply, as I pick up the bowl of noodles. "Why, is that wierd?"

"A little bit." Hyeri giggled. Her smile is very pretty. "Maybe you should take it off. Your hair will dry faster without it." Hyeri attempted to grab my hat, but I quickly pull away from her reach.

"It's okay. I want to keep my hat on!" I attempt to laugh without making the situation awkward, but it definitely failed. I must seem like a freak to her, but that's okay since I probably already do. But, the main reason why I must never take my hat off is  because of my blue antennas. Hyeri will find out I'm an alien if she sees them. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I ever try the human activity 'swimming.'

"You must really like that hat." Hyeri grinned, as she ate another scoop of noodles. "Anyways, let's talk about you."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Let's start at... where are you from?" Hyeri rested her elbows on the table, and turned her head to look at me. 

"Um..." shoot, Jinyoung. Think quick! "I-I'm from a poor part of.... Africa." I respond. Hyeri dropped her chopsticks and gave me a surprised look.

"Really? Wow, how was living there like?" Hyeri inquired. Gah. More questions....

"I-It was hard.... that's why living here in Seoul was such a big change." I said through gritted teeth. Luckily, Hyeri didn't question me any more, and continued to eat her noodles in silence. So, instead I began to ask questions to know more about her. I need to bond with her, I already chose her as my 'subject.' I have already decided I will make her fall in love with me. "So, you live alone?"

Hyeri nodded. "Yeah. Well, now that you're here I don't." she laughed. "But, I have...a...job. That, and I have to attend college." College? What the heck is, 'college?'

I think it would be suspicious if I keep asking her questions on how humans live, so I just looked it up myself on the hand phone Shinwoo provided me with. "Oh,college. an institution of higher learning, especially one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than   technical or professional training." I proudly state.

"Yeah, that's a college." Hyeri chuckled nervously. "Oh, and speaking of college, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Will you be okay alone? There is some things in the refrigerator you can heat up for food. Then, after college, I have to go to my job. So, basically I'll be gone all day."

"All day?" I pout. I don't want to be alone all day. Earth is pretty scary. I grab Hyeri's hands into mine. "I don't want to be alone all day. Can I go with you to work?"

For some reason, Hyeri's hands are getting sweaty and her face is glowing red. Oh my gosh... is she dying?! Is she broken?  "U-Um... I guess but you can't anything stupid. I'm doing a special even where I work as a barista at a coffee shop. Just hang around until my shift is over." Hyeri stuttered, as she recoiled her hands away. 

Oh, goodie. I thought she was dying.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

Hyeri POV

After college was done for the day, I went back home to pick up Jinyoung and then left again to the coffee shop. When we walked inside, Jinyoung was very fascinated. It's so embarrassing to be out with him in public. Everywhere he goes Jinyoung acts like we're at an exhibit. "Here, just hang around here until my shift is done." I said, as I put on my apron. "You can just come up to the cashier if you get hungry. It'll be on the house."

"On the house...?" Jinyoung tilted his head. "The food will be on top of a house?"

"No, Jinyoung." I sigh. "On the house means it's free." Jinyoung mouthed 'oh,' as he took a seat at a table. 

"Ohh. Now I understand." Jinyoung grinned, as he played with the menu on the table. "Alright, I'll just wait here until you're done with work."

I silently wave to him as I walk behind the counter. I looked at the glass door entrance and I can already see the crowd of people waiting. They had signs with my name on it as they crazily screamed. 

I'm glad Jinyoung isn't like them. He doesn't know of my real 'job,' and I'd like to keep it that way. I have no idea why he doesn't know, but I better not question it.

---

I can't concentrate on work. Jinyoung is causing so much mischief, and he hasn't even done anything yet. 

I would say, 20 girls have gone up to Jinyoung. Each of them tried to flirt, but Jinyoung doesn't quite get it. Eventually, all of them gave up, but they all are still in the coffee shop staring at him from their seat. I don't blame them, Jinyoung is eye candy. "Hyeri!" Jinyoung whispered loudly, as he waved his hand for me to come. I gave him a wierd look, as I walk over to his table.

"What?"

"How come a bunch of human girls keep talking to me? And what does 'hooking up,' mean? 5 of them asked me that." Jinyoung asked.

This guy... has the mentality of a 10 year old. "Are you being serious?" I asked. Jinyoung rapidly nodded his head. "Um, hooking up is when... 2 people interact with each other intimately."

"You mean like play board games together?" Jinyoung chirped.

"No."

"....Can you we hook up?"

"N-No!"

-------------------------------------------------------

After work.

Hyeri POV

"This human beverage is delicious!" Jinyoung cooed, as he drank more of it. 

"You mean soda?" I giggle. "It's called, soda, Jinyoung."

"Oh."

We began making our way back to the apartment, but before we arrived Jinyoung suddenly stopped me. "Wait, Hyeri, can we go back to the rocket sight?"

"Why?" I asked.

"There's something I wanted to look at." he replied. I'm not really sure where he is going with this, but I decided to not question it and go along. After a few minutes of walking, we arrive back at the rocket sight. "Wait, here okay?" 

Jinyoung went ahead and stopped in front of the door. It was closed and I was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to open it back up. Even though Eunji broke it yesterday, it seems someone fixed it. "How are you going to open--"

*BANG*

Jinyoung effortlessly kicked it down with one foot, and his hat flew up from the wind. I just stood there in amazement. "H-How did you...?" I was unable to end my sentence as Jinyoung sauntered inside the rocket. Either Jinyoung is incredibly strong, or whoever 'fixed' the door did a terrible job.  

A few moments later, Jinyoung walked out the rocket with a backpack slung over his shoulder; a bright smile plastered onto his face. "We were never here, okay?" Jinyoung laughed.

I nod unconsciously, then Jinyoung grabbed my wrist as he dragged me back home.

---

Jinyoung and I sat on the sofa, as he dumped out the contents of the bag onto the table in front of us. "Clothes..?" I quietly muttered, and he held out a t-shirt in front of his torso. Jinyoung nodded proudly, then he began pulling his own shirt over his head. "I-I told you not to do that in front of me!" I yelled; pushing him away.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Well, I'm going down.

I began to accidently tip over the couch, and landed head first with a loud BONG. Or, is the sound effect bang? I don't know. "J-Jinyoung! I'm sorry--" Hyeri gasped mid sentence as she crouched beside me. "W-What the hell!"

"Bwoh?"

"Antennas?!" Hyeri cringed, as she attempted to poke the pair of blue antennas atop my head. Oh shoot, my hat..! I immediately stood up, and sprinted towards my room. "Yah, where are you going!" Hyeri began to chase me, but she wasn't fast enough. I slammed the door in her face right before she entered the door way. "Jinyoung, open the door!"

"No!" I yell back childishly. "I'm never opening this door!" 

"Open it or I'll kick it down!" Hyeri threatened. Psshhh. Yeah, right. A small human like her can't possibly have enough strength to do that. But, surprisingly enough, Hyeri pushed her body weight against the door, and it fell down along with me under it. "Jinyoung, where'd you go?" Hyeri stepped over the door, not realizing I was under there and stepped flat on my antenna.

"OW-- watch it!" I snap, as I use my free arm to rub my antenna in pain. "Please help me out from under here." I plead, and reach my arm out. Hyeri gave me the I-told-you-so-look while she lifted the door off of me and helped me stand up. While she was off guard, I took the opportunity to run out the room and into the bathroom. I lock the door, and barricade it with a cabinet. "Don't knock down the door! Unless you want to break the cabinet protecting it!" I shout through the door. In response, Hyeri groaned as she pounded her fist against the wood. 

"Why are you running?!" Hyeri yelled. "And, what the heck are those things on your head! They definitely aren't fake, unless you used really strong glue!"

Oh god, what am I going to say? Iv'e been on earth for about a day, and I already gave away my cover. Shinwoo is going to be so disappointed in me, and most likely I will have to return to B1A4. As much as I miss home, I don't want to leave earth yet. There are so many things I haven't seen and done, and I don't want to leave Hyeri. I'm not sure what this feeling is when I see her, perhaps it's 'love?' Or, it might actually be temptation. No, not that kind. The kind where you see a bowl of chicken and you want to devour it. Hyeri, and, most girls at that look similar to some things I have eaten on B1A4. But, who knows, Shinwoo said it usually takes awhile for love to develop. "A-Are you crazy?" I fake laughed. "Aliens are not real! Aliens do not exist!"

"I never said anything about aliens." Hyeri remarked, right before smashing the door in and knocking down the cabinet in the process. 

"Yah, you just broke your cabinet and 2 doors!" I pointed out the obvious, while backing away until my back was against the cold tile wall. But, that didn't seem to faze her, as she propped herself in front of me.

"Jinyoung, what the hell are... these things?" Hyeri frowned, as she lightly tugged on my right antenna.

"They're cosplay--"

"Don't lie." Hyeri said sternly. "I hate when people lie." I sighed deeply, as I avert my eyes away from hers. "Jinyoung, I don't believe in aliens. I never have. But, right now, you're really questioning me. It all makes sense. The stupid questions. How you call everybody 'humans,' your wierd sense in fashion. Your super human strength. Your knowledge of the rocket.  No matter how much I don't want to admit it, I think you're an ali--"

"No." I interrupt. "I'm human." I have to keep this lie up until Hyeri believes me. 

"Then, explain these." Hyeri eyed my antennas. "If you're human, then take those antennas off." 

All I did in response was gawk at her. I obviously can't take them off. They're part of my body, for pete's sake. Instead of answering her in words, I walked out the room and took out a device out of the backpack. I dialed Shinwoo's number. "What are you doing?" Hyeri asked, as she looked over my shoulder. "What is that thing?" I ignore her.

Once I dialed in his number, a light shown from the phone and an image projected against the white wall. Soon, it started to make out Shinwoo's face. "What the..." Hyeri quietly muttered.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Sire, it seems Jinyoung is calling." Sandeul said, as he kneeled before Shinwoo with the phone in his hand. Shinwoo took it out of his hand, and accepted the call. And, just like Jinyoung's phone, Jinyoung's image projected in the air. 

"S-Shinwoo!"Jinyoung cried, as he knelt down on with his forehead against the floor. "I'm so sorry, Iv'e barely been here for a day and I already blew my cover!"

Shinwoo sighed, as he slammed his hand against his own forehead. "Is that a human in the background?" Shinwoo asked, even though he already knew the answer. 

"Yes..." Jinyoung answered meekly. "This was the human girl I met." 

"Cut to the chase. How exactly did you blow your cover? You couldn't just lie to her?" Shinwoo said bluntly.

"....What foreign language are you two speaking?" Hyeri inquired, as she awkwardly stood by in the side. Both of them ignored her presence.

[A/N: Remember in the beginning, Jinyoung got that shot to enable him to speak korean? Well, right now he's speaking to Shinwoo in 'BANA language.' Which basically sounds like zweep dorp kiki doo, etc..... xD] 

"My hat accidently fell off, which... revealed my antennas." Jinyoung replied.

"You couldn't just say it was cosplay?" Shinwoo sighed.

"I tried that." Jinyoung slighty chuckled. "She already figured out by then."

"Well, then." Shinwoo got up from his chair, as he leaned into the camera. "You failed me then?" Jinyoung slowly nodded. "Hm... what do you suppose I do with you, Jinyoung?"

"I know I failed, but, please, give me another chance. I will never make this mistake again." Jinyoung swore.

"No, Jinyoung. I can not grant you another chance. Unless...."

"Unless?"

"We eliminate that human." Shinwoo said very bluntly.

"E-Eliminate?!" Jinyoung yelled, as he stood in front of Hyeri to protect her. "No!" Even though Hyeri has no idea what they're talking about, she still cowered in fear behind Jinyoung's back. 

"Why is he angry?" Hyeri whispered. "Did you do something wrong? Did I?" Jinyoung shook his head without looking back at her. 

"C-Can't there be another way?" Jinyoung dared to ask. "I don't want to get Hyeri killed. She's innocent!"

"That human knows too much. What if she tells her human friends that you're an alien? Then everyone will know of our existence. I don't want to take chances Jinyoung. The only way to ensure our secrecy is to kill off others who know of--"

"What if she promises not to tell?" Jinyoung suggested. 

"A promise? How will you know she can keep a promise?" Shinwoo questioned. 

"Um.... honestly I don't know. We just have to trust in her." 

"Trust alone is not enough for me." Shinwoo laughed. "Tell her this. Make her swear to oath to not tell a single human soul of our existence. And, if she does, I will personally skin her alive and boil her in oil."

And, with that message, Shinwoo hung up on Jinyoung, before he can object to anything.

---------------------------------

Thank you for the new subcribers! ;A;

Subcribers and comments are very much loved! And, sorry if there is any spelling mistakes, I didn't look over it because I have to work on my other stories. Enjoy this picture of Jinyoung being attacked by balloons.

482874_519427661436839_566528783_n.jpg