Be My Lover, Please.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

Hyeri entered the school gate. "Jinyoung said that Gongchan would be by that giant tree.." She muttered to herself. And, he was exactly right.

As always, Gongchan was leaning against the tree trunk, his face stuffed in a book. Hyeri slowly tip toed behind him. "Gongchan-sshi?" Hyeri whispered tapping on his shoulder.

Gongchan dropped his book from surprise. "Yah!" he scolded, without looking back. "Don't just surprise me like that! Now I got grass all over my photo book..." Gongchan sighed, crouching down to grab his book.

"S-Sorry," Hyeri apologized meekly. She's so surprised by his sudden attitude. "I didn't mean for you to drop your book..."

"It's fine, just don't do it again." Gongchan rose from his crouched postion, and turned around to look at Hyeri. "Who are you anywa--" he gasped mid-sentence. "Asdfsdfds Hyeri? Jung Hyeri?" Hyeri shyly nodded. "What the-- I'm sorry, I didn't it was you." Gongchan began to bow repeatedly. "I-I'm not usually like this, I'm just cranky and.... I'm a really b-big fan!"

"Thank you," Hyeri smiled warmly, which made his heart skip a beat. "I know this is all very sudden, but can I speak with you? Privately?"

"O-Of course!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung patiently waited in his and Hyeri's ghetto classroom, a.k.a. their lunch room. (In case you don't remember, Hyeri and Jinyoung eat lunch together in an abandoned classroom.)

In order to pass the time, he would occasionally eat a few desks here and there. The best ones are the ones that have gum stuck under them!

The door of the classroom, and both Gongchan and Hyeri walked inside. Once Channie realized it wasn't just the two of them, he yelled out in anger: "W-What's that idiot doing here?!"

"It's nice to see you too." Jinyoung said sarcastically, jumping off the desk. "Hyeri, did you tell him the plan yet?"

She shook her head. "Not yet," Hyeri replied, as she walked over to Jinyoung and stood at his side.

"P-Plan? What are you two talking about...?" Gongchan questioned. Jinyoung's eyebrows raised in suspicion.

Gongchan's flustered appearance is foreign to Jinyoung. He's usually very quiet and straight forward, but after meeting Hyeri, Gongchan's mind is a jumble of mess, and it amuses Jinyoung.

He can tell Gongchan is a big fan just from watching. Getting him jealous would be a nice revenge for all the times he was rude to Jinyoung. "Hyeri, explain the plan to him." Jinyoung said, sneakily wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

At that moment, Gongchan felt his fanboy heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. The worst part is that Hyeri doesn't seem to mind. "Gongchan, we--I have a favor to ask of you," Hyeri said, in her sweetest tone of voice possible, "As I said before, I know this very sudden for us to call you out here, but I would really appreciate it if you--"

"Wait a minute," Gongchan boldy interrupted, "Before I even listen to your offer, Hyeri noona, I'd like to know...your...relationship with Jinyoung?"

Hyeri tilted her head in confusion. "Relationship?" Hyeri giggled, "Jinyoung and I are just friends."

Gongchan can't believe Jinyoung was telling the truth. Out of all the students at school, Hyeri knows this guy. Why him though? "Really?" Gongchan said sourly.

"Mhm."

"Then what's that?" Gongchan asked, directing to Jinyoung's arm around her. Hyeri eyed Jinyoung's hand, and calmly patted it.

"A hand." Hyeri simply answered. That wasn't the answer Gongchan was looking for, but he decided to just drop the topic. "Anyways," Hyeri continued, "Let me explain the plan."

---

"W-What?! No way!" Gongchan was baffled in disbelief, "No way I'm doing that!" Hyeri and Jinyoung knew this was going to happen.

"Come on, Gongchan," Jinyoung pouted, "It's just for the day." 

"Please, Gongchan?" Hyeri pitched in. She began to walk towards him. "Just this once? For me?"

"I-I don't know..." Gongchan stuttered, "It's just weird." Hyeri nodded in agreement, as she gently tugged on his red tie, an attempt to 'seduce' the innocent boy.

Jinyoung doesn't really know what flirting is, but he knows he doesn't like the sight. He's already decided, that, in order for Gongchan to stay away from Hyeri, Jinyoung will 'eliminate' him.

Jinyoung will eat Gongchan with a side of mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets. Jinyoung likes chicken nuggets very much.

"Fine," Gongchan groaned, "Only for the day." Hyeri squealed out in glee, running towards Jinyoung and jumped in his arms. Gongchan's jaw dropped to the floor.

"See! It's going to work!" Hyeri laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

As we walked to the secret meeting place, Gongchan and I were forced to join our hands together. "This is disgusting," Gongchan whined, "Your hand is all sweaty."

"Well, sorry," I said sarcastically, "It's not like I'm enjoying this, either." Hyeri pushed us close together.

"You guys aren't being convincing enough." Hyeri said, as she forced us to hook our arms together, and rested my head on Gongchan's head.

"Isn't this too much?" I growled. Hyeri shook her head, laughing.

"I think it's perfect." Just as she said that, we heard footsteps approaching the back of the school. Gongchan and I perfected our posture, plastering fake smiles on our faces.

"J-Jinyoung oppa?" Luna gasped, "H-Hello...." she greeted meekly. 

"Hi sweetie," Gongchan cooed, "Jinyoung, is this the friend you were talking about?" Gongchan giggled creepily, tracing my jaw with his slender fingers.

"Y-Yeah-h-h-h...." I replied, "Gongchan, meet Luna. Luna, this is Gongchan, my....boyfriend." Luna slowly walked up to us.

"Oh," Luna gasped,  "It's nice to meet you...." She carefully took Gongchan's hand into her's and shook it. "I'm sorry to have asked for a meeting so suddenly."

"It's fine," Gongchan fake-laughed, "It's always a pleasure to meet one of Jinyoung's friends."

---

Hyeri POV

 Jinyoung suggested we go to a coffee shop. As we arrived, we all sat at a small round table. Gongchan, Jinyoung, and I sat on one side of the table, while Luna sat alone on the other side. "S-So....," Luna awkwardly laughed, "How long have you two been dating?"

"How long?" Jinyoung said, just as Gongchan choked on his tea, "H-Heh... Gongchan, honey, can you answer Luna, while Hyeri and I go get more snacks?"

"B-But--" Before both Gongchan and I could say anything, Jinyoung dragged me out the table and to another room.

---

"Jinyoung, can you let go?!" I spat, recoiling my wrist away from his large hand. He took a deep breath, as he leaned against the brown wall.

"Hyeri, I don't like this," Jinyoung muttered, "Being all lovey-dovey with Gongchan is disgusting." He angrily pulled off his beanie, revealing..... another beanie. "Isn't there another way to deal with this?"

"Like what, Jinyoung?" I groaned, "We already went through with the plan, we can't go back." 

"...Can't we just wipe both their memories?" Jinyoung said nonchalantly, "It'd be alot easier. I can do it." He began to stand a little too close, so I was forced to lean my back against a wall. "Watch closely." Jinyoung whispered.

Jinyoung raised his index finger up to my face. A trail of blue light ran up his slender finger, and it began to glow brightly at the tip. "One touch to the head," Jinyoung said in a hush tone, his low voice ran chills up my spine, "Gongchan and Luna will forget why they were here in the first place."

"I....No, no Jinyoung. We can't," I argued, lightly pushing him away, "It's wrong." Jinyoung frowned at my answer.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Let's just go back, okay?" I took a hold of his hand. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is a short chapter.

Sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories, I just got back from my 6 day vacation at california haha. I was actually pretty lucky on the 28th, because I saw SNSD! c: I go to the baseball game every summer and I just so happened to have gotten tickets the same day Tiffany/Taeyeon/Sunny visited.

Subcribers and comments are always appreciated!