It's Dr. Sandeul #24680, to you.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

"It's an emergency, Sandeul! You have to get here, quickly!"

"W-Wait, what's wrong though? Is a human hurt? How would I know how to fix it?"

"I did it. I accidently.... knocked out this human with my powers."

"I-I see. I'll be there faster than you can say, 'butterfinger."

"Okay...?"

Jinyoung hung up the phone, stuffing it back in his pocket. "Is he coming?" Hyeri asked. Jinyoung happily nodded. 

"He is! See I told you I could--" Jinyoung ended up screaming his lungs out, instead of finishing his sentence. He involuntarily pulled Hyeri to his side. "S-Sandeul! What the hell?!"

Sandeul #24680 chuckled, raising his arms in the air. "I told you! Faster than 'butterfinger." 

"I thought you were bluffing..." Jinyoung sighed. He released Hyeri's hand. "How are you even here? It takes 2 days to get here from B1A4, atleast by space ship. What exactly did you...?"

Sandeul #24680 shook his head. "That's a secret for me to know, and for you two to never find out." he chirped; his yellow antennas glowing in amusement. They dimmed down when he noticed the unconscious Baro laying on the floor. "Is this what you called about?" Hyeri and Jinyoung both nodded. "So, tell me, what exactly happened?"

Hyeri eyed Jinyoung, for him to brief Sandeul on the situation. "Well... we were playing twister, and--"

"That's a great game. I like it because you get you rub on people on purpose, without them even realizing it." Sandeul cooed, "But, everyone back home looks like me... so I guess it's like feeling up yourself."

Hyeri snorted out loud. "O-Okay..." Jinyoung awkwardly trailed off, "Anyways, we were in the most awkard position, and it was Baro's turn. He needed to literally push his head against my crotch, and, of course, I didn't want that. So, I just.... farted in his mouth."

"That's nasty," Sandeul #24680 gagged, "But, that doesn't explain why he's unconscious."

"Actually," Hyeri chimed in, "Jinyoung's fart was blue and sparkly that time. Usually it's just....nothing."

"Blue and sparkly?" Sandeul gasped, "I-I think I know what's going on here."

"What is it?"

"Just as I had expected, Jinyoung's fart was 'knock out gas' His gas didn't come out normally, for that time it was used as a defense mechanism. His scrotum noticed the threat, and just.... reacted. Similar to how a skunk sprays it's enemies to protect itself."

"That's really weird..." Hyeri groaned, "Do all of you aliens have these crazy powers?"

"Well," Sandeul #24680 walked up to her, staring into her eyes. Which caused miscomfort to Hyeri. "We're not allowed to tell you, by law. Even if I did, I'd have to kill you. Unless you still would like to know..."

"N-No, it's fine." Hyeri fake laughed, hiding behind Jinyoung. "Perfectly fine...."

"Great!" Sandeul #24680 grinned, the darkness in his eyes fading. "It'd be a pain to feed you to the rabid monkeys, anyway. So, putting that aside..." Sandeul reached into his pocket, and pulled out a large needle. It contained a purple liquid.

"What is that?" Jinyoung asked, as he attempted to touch it. Sandeul #24680 swiped it away from his reach.

"No, no Jinyoung," Sandeul cooed, waving it around. "Only doctors can touch this very dangerous device."

"It's a needle, not a rocket launcher," Hyeri groaned. "And you're not even a doctor!"

"I am now," Sandeul chuckled. He crouched down next to Baro, who was drooling all over the carpet floor. "Now, I will stab this needle into his raw, white flesh, transfering the contents of the needle into his bulging veins."

"That was the most metal way of saying you'll apply medicine." Jinyoung laughed. Before Sandeul #24680 could stick the needle into Baro, Hyeri abruptly stopped him.

"Wait--" Hyeri urged, "What exactly is that going to do?"

"Well," Sandeul sighed, "It's going to revive him, and remove the gas from his body. But, there might be side effects."

"Like what?" Hyeri groaned. Sandeul #24680 simply shrugged.

"I don't know. He could wake up speaking German for all I know."

"T-That sounds dangerous."

"It is," Jinyoung agreed, "But it's better than letting him sleep forever, right?" Sandeul nodded in agreement.

"So, human lady, can I proceed?" Sandeul asked, without really caring about her opinion. Hyeri reluctantly gave him permission. "Alright, let's see what happens."

 

 

Sandeul #24680 injected Baro's forehead, right between the eyes. All 3 of them watched anxiously for the result. "N-Nothing is happening." Jinyoung complained.

"Patience, Jinyoung," Sandeul #24680 sighed, "It won't work right away." They proceeded to wait for 3 more minutes, until Baro's eyes suddenly fluttered open. "Jinyoung, Hyeri, look!" Sandeul said excitedly.

Baro sat up from the floor, as he looked around with half-closed eyes. "Baro?" Hyeri meekly called out for him, "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, honey." Baro replied in a girly tone. "Why?"

"....Honey?"

"Don't get your in a wad," Baro giggled, "I call everyone honey, maybe sweetie if they're extra attractive."

"Yah, Baro, are you okay?" Jinyoung asked in a harsh tone, placing a hand on Baro's shoulder. "You're acting strange."

Baro eyed Jinyoung's hand, as a strange smile crept on his face. "What do you mean, sweetie? You seem to get tense around a gay man." Baro laughed, his hand trailing down Jinyoung's chest.

"G-Gay?" Hyeri and Jinyoung gasped in harmony. "You're gay?!"

"7 years and still going strong!" Baro stated proudly, as he fabulously placed his hands on his hips. "Don't you know, Hyeri? I was the first one to come out to you!"

"I-I never--will you excuse us?" Hyeri grabbed Jinyoung and Sandeul #24680, as she dragged them across the room. "Sandeul, what is happening?!"

"Well, obviously he's gay, Hyeri." Sandeul answered bluntly.

"I realize that!" Hyeri snapped, slapping his arm. "I mean why!"

"It seems to be the side effect to the medicine. It's very interesting, actually. You know what that proves? Being gay is not a choice, because Baro wasn't gay before, but he is now!"

Hyeri paced around in anger. "S-Sandeul, how long will this last? His gayness I mean." Sandeul #24680 shrugged.

"Who knows. It could wear off in days, or weeks, or months, maybe even years. I have n-o-o-o-o idea. Besides, what's the deal? You have a problem with gay people?"

"Of course not," Hyeri sighed, "It's just... Baro is an idol. A public figure. It's just that part of the Korean society, and possibly even some of his fans, wouldn't accept him. Being gay.... is just something close- minded people can't seem to comprehend as something perfectly okay. It could even ruin his career. And, I don't want that to happen to him, you know?"

Both Jinyoung and Sandeul nodded understandingly. They looked back at the lonely Baro, who was sneakily trying on Hyeri's pink jacket. "Well, what are we going to do?" Jinyoung huffed. "There's no reverse medicine or anything, is there?"

Sandeul #24680 took out a tiny booklet from his pocket, as flipped through the pages. "There's nothing here that states a cure."

"So, what are we going to do?" Jinyoung asked, glancing at Hyeri. Hyeri simply sighed in response, as she walked back to the oblivious Baro. 

"We're just going to have to watch over him."

 

 

"You guys okay there?" Baro inquired, as all 3 of them returned from their discussion. Hyeri forced a smile on her face, slinging her arm around his wide shoulders.

"Yeah! We were just.... talking about what was for dinner. Right, Jinyoung?" 

"Right!" Jinyoung chirped, "Anyways, Baro, what do you think your job is?" he stared intently at Baro, anxious for his answer. 

Baro shrugged. "I don't know. Iv'e always wanted to be a singer, but it's not working out." he sighed. Hyeri and Jinyoung were at disbelief. Not only has Baro's uality changed, but it seems he can't rememeber his previous life as well, yet instead a fall memory wandered in his mind.

"Well, I guess I should be going home now!" Sandeul #24680 announced, as he hurriedly made his way toward the door. He doesn't want to be part of this awkward situation, despite the whole thing was caused by yours truly. 

Before any of them could stop them, Sandeul #24680 already transported home. "Damn it." Jinyoung cursed under his breath. "I'm stuck with Baro. Again."

"So, Jinyoung is your name?" Baro said, as his eyes trailed up and down Jinyoung's figure. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"L-Likewise." Jinyoung said through gritted teeth. "Um, I'm going to go... somewhere else." Jinyoung attempted to escape, but before he could, Baro grabbed his wrist.

"Where you going?"

"To where Hyeri is."

"Waeyo?"

"B-Because."

"Don't you want to hang out? Besides, Hyeri is busy making dinner. Let's go watch TV together, or something." Baro suggested, tugging on Jinyoung's shirt sleeve.

Jinyoung pulled his arm away harshly. "I don't want to. Now, will you excuse me?" Jinyoung shot Baro one last glare, before making his way to the kitchen. "Hyeri~" Jinyoung called out, as he approached her back. He wrapped his strong arms around her much tinier body and buried his face into her neck, causing Hyeri to shake in surprise.

"Yah--what do you think you're doing?" Hyeri scolded, but not breaking their hug. "Do you want me to slice your antenna off?"

Hyeri could feel his head shake in disagreement. "No, that'd be painful."

"Exactly, now get off. P-Please." Jinyoung obeyed, releasing his hold.

"We haven't hugged in a long time." Jinyoung whined, as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Jinyoung, we never hug anyway," Hyeri laughed, while she sliced a few vegetables. "You know I don't like doing stuff like that."

"I know," Jinyoung sighed, "It's just...."

"Just what?"

"We haven't been alone in awhile. You know? Just the two of us? There's always somebody around. I don't like it."

Hyeri stopped cutting and looked at Jinyoung. "I'm sorry, Jinyoung. Really. But, you know we have to be there for Baro, we are all he has at the moment."

"I get it." Jinyoung grumbled. "I just want you to myself, though."

------

Short chapter again OTL

Anyhoooo putting that aside, I realized I gained a a little over a hundred views in a day. I don't know why though LOL but thank you to everyone who has supported and liked my story~ It means more than you know!

I don't know if it's obvious or not but I'm not really sure where I'm going with this plot. Like, I KNOW ALOT OF PLOTS TO USE BUT HOW DO I TRANSITION TO IT YOU KNOW...

Subcribers and comments are very, very much appreciated!