You're An Idol?

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

The next day.

Author POV

Jinyoung has been tailing Hyeri around the house the whole morning. Jinyoung still hasn't told her he really did sneak out alone. The guilt is beginning to set in, and it seems aliens don't handle it very well. You ever get that tingly feeling when you're nervous/guilty? Jinyoung is currently experiencing it. He doesn't know it's quite normal, he thinks he's dying. "I SNUCK OUT ALONE YESTERDAY MORNING!" Jinyoung suddenly blurted out. Hyeri dropped her bag in shock, as she turned around to look at him. "I LIED, I DIDN'T STAY HOME. I WENT TO COLLEGE! WHY IS MY STOMACH ALL TINGLY? AM I DYING? I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I'M ONLY 1076!"

"Jinyoung--"

"AND I TRIED ON YOUR SKIRT WHILE YOU WERE GONE, THAT'S WHY IT'S RIPPED. IT WASN'T THE DOG. I'M SORRY I WAS JUST--"

"JINYOUNG." Hyeri finally yelled, and cupped his face and squished his cheeks together to shut him up. "...You tried on my skirt? Why?"

"I wanted to see if I looked good in it..." Jinyoung muttered. Hyeri snorted. She lowered her head so Jinyoung can't see her face. Once she regained seriousness, she looked up to meet his pouty face. 

"Whatever... um, about the sneaking out thing..." Hyeri awkwardly brought up. "You snuck out even when I said not to go anywhere alone? Is that why you were at the college?" Jinyoung shamefully nodded his head.

"Mianhae..." Jinyoung apologized. 

"Why'd you do it?"

"I missed you." Jinyoung said honestly, which made Hyeri's face glow red from embarrassment. "I don't like being left alone every morning. It's boring and lonely. That's why I hypnotized all the workers so I could enroll in college."

"You did what?" Hyeri's mouth gaped open. 

"Hyponotized workers--"

"I know that." Hyeri sighed. "I mean why?"

"Because I didn't how to enroll properly. And I didn't have the patience to learn how to, so I just..." Jinyoung's voice trailed off at the end. Hyeri laughed at how easily he admitted to everything. 

"You never told me you could hypnotize people." Hyeri said. She's not mad that he did that. It's easier than filling out an application... "You won't hypnotize me, right?" she joked. Jinyoung took her joke seriously, and rapidly shook his head; antennas swaying around.

"Never!" Jinyoung exclaimed. "Only if you're mean to me."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Hyeri and I walked to the college campus together. I thought we would be able to spend time together before classes start. But, once we arrived at the gate, we were swarmed by smelly humans. They were all talking at once, and pushing camera into our face while trying to get near Hyeri. As much as I want to set all of them on fire, I surpressed myself from doing so. I think that is considered 'rude' on earth. "YAH!" A low voice yelled that came from the crowd. Everyone went silent. "Excuse me." The same voice called out, as the crowd began to part. When I looked a little closer, I realized it was the guy from yesterday afternoon. His unique hairstyle stands out. "I'm taking Hyeri with me." he announced. The guy took Hyeri's hand and dragged her along with him without even waiting for her approval first.

She looked back at me and mouthed 'sorry' before her and the guy became engulfed in the waves of people following them. I didn't bother to follow along. It wouldn't make a difference anyway. I sighed deeply to myself, as I hung my head in disappointment. Without Hyeri, there's no one here I know. Besides that one Gongchan kid... but we barely talk.

Fredward is a lier. It's difficult to befriend humans. They're so confusing. Suddenly, something tapped my shoulder from behind, and I turned around to see who it was. "Hi! You're the new guy, right? I remember that the teacher introduced you in the bio-chemical class."

Speaking of humans....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

The girl that introduced herself to me had a warm smile plastered on her face. Just like Hyeri, she had a small structure so I had to look down to meet her big eyes. What a... babe.

[A/N: Jinyoung used the word babe because he's learning from Fredward... xD]

"Jinyoung sshi...?"

"Oh, sorry." Jinyoung smiled sheepishly. "Y-Yes, I'm the new guy." The girl smiled warmly, as she nodded her head.

"It's fine, Jinyoung sshi." she replied.

"You remember my name?"

"Of course," she giggled. "When you first entered that classroom, you immediately caught my attention. I think that goes for all the girls that see you. So, of course I remember you, Jung Jinyoung."

Jinyoung felt his antennas glow under his hat from excitement. A new human friend. More friends=more data. "So, you like this school?" she asked. Jinyoung shrugged.

"It's cool. But I haven't made any friends yet. The only person I know and close to is Hyeri."

"Hyeri?! Jung Hyeri..?!" The girl gasped. "You know her? You guys have the same last name.. are you two related?"

"No... we're not related. Why is knowing Hyeri such a big--"

"Don't act like you don't know!" the girl said in a loud voice, as she playfully slapped Jinyoung's back. "You know how much people want to be friends with an idol?"

"...What?"

"Jung Hyeri! 'The nation's love!' You know, member of girl group 1love?" The girl said very quickly. She watched Jinyoung for his response, but all he did was gawk at her. The girl groaned, and mentally face palmed herself.

"W-We can't be talking about the same Hyeri. The one I know works at a cafe." Jinyoung quickly dismissed the idea.

"Everyday?" The girl asked with persistence.

"I-Iv'e only seen her go on shift once but--"

"That was her fan-service thing. She served her fans as a barista for a day. So, she doesn't work at a cafe. It was a one time deal thing." The girl informed.

Jinyoung can't believe what he is hearing. Hyeri is an idol? Now that he really thinks about it, it does make sense...

Hyeri is not home during the day and most the the afternoon. She is always densely covered in clothing. The big group of people around her yesterday afternoon.... how can Jinyoung be so oblivious? "Why didn't she tell me..." Jinyoung unconsciously said his thoughts out loud. The girl raised an eyebrow.

"I thought that you would know. Her face is everyhere." The girl commented, before walking away. 

"Wait!" Jinyoung called out for her. But, whether she heard him or not, she continued to walk without looking back.

Jinyoung didn't even get to know her name.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung walked into the room of his first class, and sat in his designated seat by Gongchan. "Hey." Jinyoung greeted, as he slided in the chair. Gongchan simply nodded; his eyes glued to the book in front of him. Suddenly, Jinyoung remembered a question he wanted to ask Gongchan. "You know Jung Hyeri, right?"

"Of course. Anybody who hasn't been living under a rock knows who Jung Hyeri is." Gongchan replied with a blunt tone. "Why?"

"I saw her around campus. It must be hard to be famous, you know, with people following her around all the time." Jinyoung remarked. He doesn't want to tell Gongchan he's actually friends with her, he wants to find out Gongchan's POV on the subject first.

"Yeah, it seems the idiots at our college don't understand Hyeri is a human too," Gongchan sighed deeply, as he closed his book. "Everywhere she goes there's a crowd of saesang fans following near by. The teachers began to notice, and they made a rule that people weren't allowed to approach Hyeri before and after school unless you know her personally. The fans got upset.. so the rule is gone now." he explained.

"Does she go to classes like regular students?" Jinyoung inquired. Gongchan nodded his head.

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop them from taking pictures of her during class." Gongchan scoffed. "But, she doesn't eat in the cafeteria like the others. From what Iv'e heard, Hyeri eats alone some place else, for obvious reasons." Gongchan stopped talking once the teacher walked in. The room became silent, then the class began. But, through out the whole lesson, Gongchan's words echoed in his mind.

---

After the first few classes, it was time for lunch. Jinyoung didn't bother to go to the cafeteria, he immediately left to search for Hyeri. But, it was no use. They must have hidden her well. Then, Jinyoung suddenly remembered his cell phone. If he remembers correctly, Hyeri gave him her number for 'emergency purposes.' And, this is definitely an emergency. Jinyoung dialed in Hyeri's number, as he walked into a quiet hall way. "Hello..?" Hyeri's soft voice answered.

"Hyeri, it's me." Jinyoung chirped.

"How'd you get my number?" Hyeri asked. "I don't remember--"

"That's not important right now." Jinyoung quickly changed the subject. Now that he thinks about it, Jinyoung may have... hypnotized her into giving her number to Jinyoung. She doesn't remember though. "Where are you right now?"

"In a room. Eating lunch." she replied.

"Can I join you? I'm lonely~" Jinyoung semi-lied. He is indeed lonely, but the main purpose is to find out where she hides during lunch.

Hyeri hesitated for a moment. "U-Um... you should go eat with your other friends."

"I don't have other friends."

"Go make new friends."

"But I want to see you." Jinyoung pouted. He can hear Hyeri stutter over the line from embarrassment.

"F-Fine... but, if I tell you where I eat, you can't tell anyone. I'm serious." Hyeri warned with a stern voice.

"I promise I won't say a word."

"There's an empty classroom in the corner of the 3rd floor. Just knock twice an I'll answer. Understand?" Hyeri informed.

"Why do you eat there, alone?" Jinyoung asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"J-Just come."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like forever, Jinyoung finally approached the door of the empty classroom. Just how Hyeri told him to, Jinyoung knocked on the door twice. "Hey." Hyeri grinned, as she peeked her head out. "You're alone, right?" Jinyoung nodded. And before he could respond in words, Hyeri grabbed his wrist and quickly pulled him inside. Hyeri slammed the door shut then took a seat at a ghetto looking table. It had graffiti all over it.

"Do people use this classroom...?" Jinyoung muttered, as his eyes examined the classroom. It looked like any other classroom. It was large. But, the old and ghetto tables ruined it.

Hyeri shook her head. "No, this is an extra classroom. They use this place to store the old tables because they have no where else to put them." she chuckled. Jinyoung dragged the table next to Hyeri's, then sat in the seat.

"This doesn't seem like a very nice place to eat." Jinyoung sighed, and placed his lunch box on the table.

"It's not the best place," Hyeri admitted. "But, it's good enough. Better than the public..."

"Because of the sasaeng fans, right?" Jinyoung smirked in delight at Hyeri's mouth gaping in surprise.

"W-What--"

"I know everything, Hyeri." Jinyoung's smirk disappeared. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said in a bitter tone.

"Sorry..." Hyeri lowered her head in shame. "I just... I didn't think you would understand."

"But I do understand." Jinyoung whined. "There's idols on B1A4 too, you know."

"Really?" Jinyoung nodded his head. Hyeri sighed, as she ruffled her hair in irritation.

"I just thought it be easier if you didn't know... But, now that you actually know, you understand why I have to hide in here?" Hyeri forced a chuckle. "It to be alone."

"Well, I'm here now." Jinyoung smiled brightly. Surprisingly, Hyeri returned it. "Your group's music must be very popular. I heard that your music is played everywhere."

"I guess." Hyeri shrugged, as she opened her lunch box. "Let's not talk about this right now. I'll explain everything at home." Jinyoung nodded in agreement then opened his own lunch box. Once Hyeri took a glance at his food, she nearly threw up in disgust. "...W-What is that?"

"This?" Jinyoung picked up the mysterious food. "Ostrich s drenched in vinegar and frog saliva. It's good!" Jinyoung cooed, as he took a bite. Hyeri gagged, and turned her head away.

"Oh my god..." Hyeri quietly muttered. "T-That's revolting."

"No it's not~" Jinyoung cooed. "It's delicious! Your human food doesn't seem so appetizing either." Hyeri scoffed, as she pushed his food away and replaced it with her lunch box.

"Oh yeah? Try it. It's way better than... ostrich s." Hyeri grabbed a piece of meat with her chopsticks and waved it in his face. Jinyoung's fox eyes widened in surprise, and took a bite of the meat. "So... what do you think?"

Suddenly, Jinyoung grabbed the box and ate everything! Including the box! Hyeri watched in horror, as she tried to grab it out of his clammy hands. "Y-Yah!" Hyeri whimpered. "My meat!" It was already too late. Jinyoung completely devoured everything. "M-My lunch..." she sniffled.

"Oh my-- I'm sorry!" Jinyoung yelled. "I-It was just so good I just....,"

"It's fine." Hyeri sighed. "I needed to diet anyway. But, atleast I still have this." Hyeri took another opened another box and inside revealed cotton candy. The cotton candy reminded Jinyoung of something he saw on earth television.

"Can I ask you something?" Jinyoung said.

"You want a bite, don't you?" Hyeri frowned, as she pulled a small piece of cotton candy and put it in front of Jinyoung. He took it, even though it's not what he was going to ask.

"Not that," Jinyoung said. "The cotton candy. I saw humans do something interesting with that. Can I perform an experiment?"

"Experiment?" Hyeri scoffed.

"Please!" Jinyoung pleaded. "I need your help. Come on, for my data. It'll be quick, I promise." Hyeri sighed, as she reluctantly nodded her head. Jinyoung cooed in delight, as he grabbed a piece of the treat.

The 'experiment' he wants to perform is nothing Hyeri expected. Once, Jinyoung was watching TV and watched a scene where a couple were sharing one large cotton candy. As it became smaller, their lips became closer. Then, they eventually kissed.

But, since they don't have alot, Jinyoung will have to get creative. But, without her even realizing it, Hyeri already started. She was eating a large piece of cotton candy; a large puff was sticking out of . "Stay still." Jinyoung muttered, as he leaned close to Hyeri's face.

"What are you doing..?" Hyeri said. But, her full mouth made it sound like she said gibberish. She wanted to push him away, but her body was frozen. Hyeri couldn't move, even if her mind was screaming at her to do so.

Jinyoung munched on the fluff, but their lips did not meet. Hyeri was relieved for the moment, but little did she know Jinyoung was making his way for a peck. While she was day dreaming, Jinyoung's lips were only a few millimeters from hers.

--------------------------------------

I have nothing to say.. xD. Um, well, I don't think so, but if you think this chapter is boring my apologies. Just wait until the next one!

Sorry I have been neglecting my other stories. I just have so much fun writing this!

Subcribers and comments are very much loved! I love reading your guys' comments <3