Earth Is Terrible...

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

"Jung Jinyoung reporting!" Jinyoung proudly puffed up his chest as he stood in front of the king. The king just sighed at the sight, and crossed his legs.

"Jinyoung, you don't need to say that. I know who you are." Shinwoo scoffed. "I'm beginning to re-think the decision of picking you for the job."

"No!" Jinyoung quickly refuted. "I'm the perfect BANA for the job! Trust me, you won't regret choosing me." Shinwoo raised an eyebrow, as he took a small device out from his pocket and pushed a button. A light shown from it, as a hologram appeared against the wall. 

"Alright, Jinyoung, listen carefully. Your mission, should you accept it or not?" Shinwoo asked.

"Ye--"

"You have no choice. You must do it." Shinwoo laughed at his cleverness. "Anyways, your mission is to obtain information about the source 'love', as humans call it. Your job is document what it does, how it effects humans, and how they express it. I strongly suggest experiencing it for yourself."

"Why? I don't even know what this 'love' is." Jinyoung whined. "Isn't that going to be hard?" Shinwoo nodded.

"It will be, but I'm confident in your abilities to perform well. From our observations, you have to find a human girl and bond with her. That's how love begins. It should work." Shinwoo explained. "Here, take this phone. And this hat. You need the phone to document love, and the hat to hide your antennas. Humans on earth do not have antennas, and you need to blend in."

"How am I going to communicate with these humans?" Jinyoung inquired. 

"Oh, I nearly forgot." Shinwoo snapped his fingers, and soon a servant came holding a ray gan and handed it to Shinwoo. Shinwoo aimed it at Jinyoung; aiming it towards his forehead. "Hold still. This will only pinch a little."

---------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

God.... this hurts! 

I felt pain wash over my body, especially in my head. It feels like someone is ripping me apart limb by limb. "There, you're finished." Shinwoo released the trigger on the gun. "How do you feel, Jinyoung?"

I took a moment to think. I feel... no difference. "What did that gun do to me?" I inquired.

"I gave you the ability to speak korean. Korean is one of the many languages humans can speak." Shinwoo informed.

"Why korean?"

"Because, you're residing in Seoul, South Korea." Shinwoo replied. "Now, get going. We need information on love, and to earn that someone needs to do up-close observations. Which, you're doing. Good luck, Jinyoung. Don't die."

Yeah, that's comforting. 

---

Shinwoo's servants directed me to the rocket ship. If you ask me, it's pretty cool. Everyone on B1A4 owns a ship, but Shinwoo's is like... a luxury rocket. The seats have cup holders! "Good luck, Jinyoung. Tell me how earth is when you return!"  Sandeul, one of the servants, bided me farewell as he waved. 

The rocket door slowly began to close, and I made sure to take my last glimsp of B1A4. Who knows when I will return? It can take months... years to obtain all the data I need. I felt my stomach drop as the door slammed shut. Now, there is no going back. The air tight seal already set in. 

I can't believe I'm actually going to Earth. Our planet has been observing Earth for years, yet it's still a mystery to what the inhabitants look like and how they live. I wonder if it's any different from B1A4. Are the humans good-looking? What do they eat? 

I sighed deeply to myself, as I slouch back on the small sofa. It's going to take a day until I arrive at Earth. 

Tomorrow, everything is going to change.

---------------------------------------------------

2 days later.

Hyeri POV

"Did you see the article?!" Eunji squealed over the line. 

"Not yet." I answered. "What's so cool about it anyway?" 

"Just look at it, and you'll find out yourself." Eunji chuckled. I sighed, as I reluctantly type in the website Eunji recommended. Eunji is one of those types of people that believe in paranormal stuff. It's not that cool to me, but to Eunji it's her whole world.

I click on the article Eunji forced me to look at it. I'm not going to lie, this is actually pretty interesting. "Mysterious rocket crash-landed on earth...?" I mumble to myself. 

"Isn't that awesome!" Eunji cooed. "A freakin' rocket, Hyeri! Aliens!" 

I tune out Eunji's mindless babbling, and instead concentrated on reading the article. According to the news, a rocket has been discovered in the middle of a high-way. Eunji is already assuming it's 'aliens' but of course, it isn't. Aliens do not exist. "You're showing me this why?" I huff.

"Let's go check it out! If I catch the alien on video, it'll go viral on Youtube!" Eunji said in a excited tone.

"Eunji, the rocket has been there for 2 days. The 'alien' isn't going to be there anyway." I sigh. "Come on, in the article it said they can't even open the door to the rocket. They have no idea what's in it. This whole thing is probably a hoax."

Eunji was silent for a few moments. I know I probably brought down all her hopes, but she needs to pull her head out of her , and realize this is all just a very impressive prank. "Eunji?" I call for her. "Come on, don't be so bummed."

"You don't even know if it's fake or not..." Eunji complained like a small child.

"Eunji--"

"You want to bet?" Eunji suddenly offered. "Let's go see the rocket site. If there's proof that aliens do indeed exist, then you buy me dinner. But, if there is nothing of interest at the sight, then I'll be your servant for the next two weeks. So, what do you say? Deal?"

I didn't hesitate to reply. I'm not passing up the opportunity to prove Eunji wrong. "Sure. You're on. Come by my house in 5 minutes, okay?"

---------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hyeri and Eunji left the house together, and walked to the rocket sight. It was pretty dark, so Hyeri brought a flashlight. But, Eunji is excited because she thinks it adds to 'spooky effect.'

"I'm tired." Hyeri complained, as Eunji forcefully dragged her by the arm down the street.

"We're almost there.... look!" Eunji squealed, and ran towards the rocket. Yet, she couldn't get very far; the rocket was barricaded by yellow tape, as if the rocket was part of a museum. "Damn it..." Eunji silently cursed. "You think it would illegal to hop the tape?"

"Eunji!" Hyeri snapped.

"Kidding, kidding." Eunji raised her hands in surrender. "Anyways, there might be stuff laying around near here. Who knows, maybe they missed something cool! You look where all those trees are, and I'll go... some other place." Hyeri nodded as she walked towards the foresty area near the street. Once Hyeri was distracted, a devious grin curved on Eunji's lips.

Eunji hopped over the tape as she excitedly ran towards the rocket. "It's minnne!" Eunji was basically drooling over the rocket, and her fingers trailed the cold metal. "Daebak."

"Yah, Eunji!" Hyeri groaned in annoyance. "What do you think you're--" Hyeri gasped mid-sentence when the door to the rocket suddenly detached from the rocket, and fell on the asphalt. It made a loud BANG that could be heard from miles away. "W-What did you do!"

"Nothing!" Eunji gaped. "I-I swear it just fell by itself!" Hyeri peeked her head through the entrance; she was in absolute awe by what she's just witnessed. The rocket... it had a beautiful enterior! It's like a private jet.

"Whoaa.... Eunji! Hurry!"

---------------------------------------------------

Mean while.

Jinyoung POV

Earth is terrible...

I'm cold, alone, and hungry. I have no money, and I have no place to stay. In B1A4, everything was so cheap and it was very easy to find a place to stay! Shinwoo did tell me there were places called 'stores' where humans can purchase various items. But, what does a store look like? I think I came across one earlier, but they told me they don't accept mushrooms as pay. Apparently, they call currency 'won' here. Where do you find this, 'won'? Does it grow on trees?

Suddenly, I remembered my rocket. Shinwoo gave me a backpack that had stuff in it, but I never looked inside. Maybe there was something important in there. But, once I left the rocket, I wasn't able to go back inside. Another try can't hurt...

I jumped off the tree branch and swiftly land. Speaking of trees, they look so stupid here. The trees on B1A4 are either blue, purple, or green. It's very pretty. But, no, on earth they are just brown and green. How boring!

I quickly walk towards the rocket crash sight, and I froze in my tracks when I spotted... mysterious creatures exploring it.

I hide behind a tree, and I only peek my head out. I don't know what those things are, but they kind of look like me. Except with longer hair and slimmer bodies. Is that a human?

 

[A/N: Planet B1A4 did not have girls, only men lived on that planet. That's why Jinyoung doesn't know what girls are.]

 

What a interesting sight. I take out the touch screen phone Shinwoo provided me with, and I aim the camera towards them. This will make a great documentary. Perhaps, this is the 'girl' Shinwoo was telling me about. There's more than one it seems. Does it talk? Are they flammable? What happens if they're exposed to radiation? But, Iv'e been warned these things have feelings. I don't think they would really appreciate it if I use them as test monkies.

"Hyeri, look, a backpack!" One of the girls shouted in glee, as she raised MY backpack in the air. Damn it... these things are raiding my rocket! They're going to take all my precious items needed for my survival. But, I shouldn't give away my cover. I need more info about these 'girls.' I might never get the chance to observe them so closely.

"What's in it?" The other asked, as they both opened the bag to look through it. "Mushrooms...?" They dumped out the contents of the bags on the carpet floor of the rocket, and gave each other wierd looks afterwards.

What? Are mushrooms uncommon here? That's like, worth alot! I can buy my own luxury rocket with that loot! I was about to shout out, but miraculously I surppressed myself from doing so. But, even I did stop them, the mushrooms would do me no good here on earth. They're worth nothing now. 

"Hyeri, where are you going?" The one with bangs called out.

"I'm going to throw this trash away to fit stuff from the rocket in my pockets." The human I assume is called 'Hyeri' replied, as she began walking towards the direction of myself. I frantically back away, and quietly run in the opposite direction. 

I froze in my tracks when I spotted a very familiar item. A food canister! Wow, I didn't know earth had these too! I happily skip towards the canister, and stick my head inside. But, despite the wonderful smell and the same look, this is not a food canister...

It has discarded banana peels, empty bottles, and plastic wrappers. Possibly... is this what humans eat? You mean, they don't eat ostrich head? No squid brains? What kind of sick diet is this?

Nevertheless, I decide to give it a try. I'm so hungry, I'm willing to do anything to satisfy my empty stomach.

---------------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

"I'm going to throw this trash away to fit stuff from the rocket in my pockets." I respond to Eunji, as I wave the crumbled papers in my hand.

Now, Eunji hasn't won this bet yet. There's stuff in the rocket that proves something was in there, but that doesn't mean that it was an alien. I'm pretty sure this whole thing is a hoax. I mean, everytime someone supposedly catches aliens on tape, it's never true, right? This is probably just like that... except more impressive. Scratch that, very impressive. This is something you would see in a sci-fi move. "Where is the trash...?" I mumble myself, as I walk through the dense foresty area. 

I better hurry up. Eunji might take all the cool stuff. 

Suddenly, I heard ruffling of... plastic? I don't know, but it's creeping me out.

I cautiously tip-toe towards the strange noise, and aim my flashlight in front of me. I expected to see a rat, but instead I witness someone very similar to one.

I gawk as a young man has half his body stuck inside the trash can, as he desparately wiggled his body repeatedly in an attempt to free himself. "Uh... do you need help?" I ask awkwardly, and poke his thigh. The dude spazzed a little in surprise.

"W-Whoa! Please tell me you're a human." Trash dude yelled, but his voice is muffled from the trash can.

"What kind of question is that?" I scoff. "Of course I'm human. Why are you stuffed in a trash can?"

"Well... I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything in 2 days." Trash dude admitted. "Would you kindly help me out of here?"

I sighed, as I lightly grab his hips and pull. This, is probably the most awkward situation Iv'e ever been in. I don't even know what his face looks like. And, Iv'e met him almost 20 seconds ago.

Finally, trash dude slipped out of the can, but he fell over in the process, and I wasn't able to release my grip in time.

*BANG*

---------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jinyoung stumbled out of the can, as he uncontrollably fell on the floor along with Hyeri. He has no idea what he's doing, or what it looks like. Jinyoung's beanie is pulled over his eyes. "Y-Yah!" Hyeri managed to stutter out, right before he plopped right on top of her; their legs interwined. When they made contact with the floor, Jinyoung's hat flew up, and revealed his face.

"H-Human, are you okay?" Jinyoung asked, as he placed each his hands beside Hyeri to hover above her. "I'm so, so sorry."

Hyeri didn't reply, as she was too busy examining Jinyoung's handsome face.

He's so pretty... Hyeri thought to herself, as she awkwardly layed there staring at him. Hyeri has never seen a man so handsome... it's overwhelming. It's like he's not even human! Well, he's not, but she doesn't know that. "Human..?" Jinyoung attempted to call for her again, as he waved his hand in front of her face.

Finally, Hyeri snapped back to reality, and pushed Jinyoung off ruthlessly. "Why'd you do that!" Hyeri snapped, as she stood back up while picking the leaves off her hair.

"I didn't mean it." Jinyoung mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Hyeri sighed, while she offered her hand out to Jinyoung. "Anyways, are you homeless? You have no money?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "No..." He answered meekly. "I... um, just moved here from... somewhere else a few days ago." he explained. "Some humans stole my belongings, and now I have nothing."

"Humans?" Hyeri scoffed. "Why do keep referring to everyone else as humans?"

"Because," Jinyoung replied. "Aren't you--I mean-- we humans? So, therefore, I call everyone here humans." Hyeri began already walking away, but the hyperactive Jinyoung began tailing her like a lost puppy. "Wait, I don't to be alone."

Hyeri sighed, as she turned around to face Jinyoung. But, she has much shorter structure compared to him, so she has to literally look up to face him. "Then, don't call me a 'human.' If you're going to stick around me, call me Hyeri." she introduced herself, and held out her hand for a friendly hand shake.

Unfortunately, Jinyoung has no idea what a 'hand shake' is. In planet B1A4, their version of saying hello, or in this case, their version of a hand shake, is to slap each other on the . Luckily, Jinyoung didn't try that on Hyeri. Because if he did, he would be considered a ert. "Well, aren't we going to shake?" Hyeri suggested, as she waved her hand around. 

"Shake?" Jinyoung tilted his head. "Shake... shake..." Jinyoung muttered to himself, as he took his hand phone out of his pocket. "Ah! Shake. The act of clasping ones' hand together, is that it? There are multiple forms of shake, so I wasn't sure what you were talking about... but! Now, I understand. Hand shake." Jinyoung clasped his hand together with Hyeri's, and slowly moved it up and down. "Shake." He proudly stated.

---------------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

What a wierdo....

I don't what this dude's case is, but he's acting like this is his first visit to planet earth. Roleplaying, perhaps? It doesn't really seem like it, he's dressed in regular clothes. Looks like a regular guy around my age. Not to mention, extra attractive. "What's your name again?" he asked.

"Hyeri. Jung Hyeri." I replied. "And, you?" 

Suddenly, trash dude's fox eyes widened, and he placed his cold hands on my shoulders. "Jung Hyeri?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes...?"

"My name is Jung Jinyoung!" he cooed. "Perhaps we are relatives?"

"No way." I reject quickly. I know this by fact. I would definitely would had known if I had a relative that looked like this. "We just happen to have the same last name. That's all." 

I tried to end our conversation there, but Jinyoung still followed me. This guy has problems.... "So, about that rocket. You humans are just taking the items from it?"

"Pretty much." I answered. "I mean, we have dibs on it. Nobody was able to open it until now." 

"Aren't you afraid that the aliens who own that ship will be angry you took their stuff?" Jinyoung asked in a serious tone. I stopped in my tracks to look at him.

"Aliens? There's no such thing as aliens." I laugh. "Come on, don't fool around. This whole rocket thing is just a joke."

"You don't know that..." Jinyoung quietly muttered, but loud enough for me to hear. Oh my goodness, please don't tell me he's a paranormal freak just like Eunji. 

I walk back to the rocket sight with Jinyoung. "Yah, Hyeri, why'd it take you so long to throw away--" Eunji gasped mid-sentence, as she dropped a piece of metal in surprise. "W-Whos your friend?" Eunji smiled, and fixed her outfit and hair.

Ohhh. I see. Eunji thinks Jinyoung is hot. She's trying to act pretty in front of him. "Uhhh, this is Jinyoung. My friend. That I ran into just a few moments ago. Right, Jinyoung?" I tried to signal with my eyes for him to follow along, but he just tilted his head in confusion.

"Friends...? But we just--"

"Oh, I know, mega bestfriends!" I quickly interrupt, and sling my arm around his shoulder. "He was about to we're say mega bestfriends."

If Eunji found out we met about 10 minutes ago, she's going to think I just picked up some random dude. Which I did, but she's not going to find that out. 

Eunji raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question us. "Okay...anyways, I won the bet. This is all proof aliens used this rocket to land on earth! I mean, look. High-tech machines that I have no idea how they work, this random blue goo, and this ray gun!" Eunji squealed, as she raised it in the air.

"Don't touch that!" Jinyoung and I yelled in unison. Jinyoung quickly walk towards Eunji, and snatched it out of her hand. "This is a very dangerous weapon." he warned.

"What do you know? You're not an alien." Eunji huffed.

"Uh, you're right, I'm not an alien. I'm human, and not an alien." Jinyoung chuckled nervously. "But, I know that this gun is dangerous. One shot of this gun and it will disintegrate your skin and melt your bones." he explained.

Eunji raised her hands in defeat. "Fine, fine. You can have it."

---------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hyeri and Eunji finished their investigating for the night, and parted their ways. The whole time they examined the rocket, Jinyoung was forced to watch as they took all of his belongings. He can't let them know he really is an alien.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing?" Hyeri laughed, as she watched Jinyoung climb a large tree. "You're like a monkey."

"This is where I am living." Jinyoung said seriously. "Tree branches are pretty comfortable." Jinyoung layed back effortlessly on the thin tree branch. His ability to balance there is absolutely amazing to Hyeri.

"You're not serious are you?" Hyeri inquired. Jinyoung nodded. "Well... what about food? Money? How are you going to use the bathroom?"

"I'll figure out a way." Jinyoung said simply. "Now, go on. Humans should be sleeping by now." Jinyoung waved her off and closed his eyelids.

Hyeri knows she should just walk away and go home. But, she can't bring herself to leave a helpless (beautiful) guy out on the streets with nothing to live off of. "Jinyoung, you can stay at my place if you'd like."

Suddenly, Jinyoung hopped off the tree and ran towards her with excitement in his eyes. Jinyoung grabbed her hands into his and vigorously shaked it up and down. "Oh, thank you hum--I mean Hyeri! I am eternally grateful!"

Hyeri forced a chuckle as she lightly pushed him away. "You're welcome... just promise me you will never talk that again."

---------------------------------------------------

First chapter finished! c:

Thank you for the subcribers before I even published this chapter, that's awesome.

And, like I say in every story and every chapter, subcribers and comments are loved! By me xD