That's Manly

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

The next day.

Author POV

Jinyoung meekly walked up to Gongchan's hospital bed. "Hi." Jinyoung awkwardly chuckled. "I...um, brought you flours." He thoughtlessly dropped a box filled with bags of flour upon Gongchan's broken ribcage.

"OH GOD--" Gongchan cried out, "GET IT OFF ME!" Jinyoung frantically grabbed the box off the crippled Gongchan, surprised from his sudden outburst. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"S-Sorry, I didn't know you hated flours." Jinyoung muttered. Hyeri, who was beside him, smacked Jinyoung in the back of the head.

"You idiot, you just dropped a 5 pound box on top of him!" she snapped. Despite the obvious, Jinyoung still didn't understand what was wrong. "Your stupidity amazes me, Jinyoung."

"Thank you." Jinyoung smiled brightly. Hyeri can't bring herself to hate that smug face. "I don't know what this 'stupidity' is, but I like it!"

"I never taught you stupidity meant?" Jinyoung rapidly shook his head. "Really?"

"No, never," Jinyoung pouted, as he grabbed a notepad out of his pants. "Tell me what it is."

"L-Let's just discuss this at home." Hyeri sighed, swiping the Rilakkuma printed pad out of his clammy hands. "Anyways, Gongchan, we--"

"Get out." Gongchan growled. "Why are you two here? I don't want see your faces. Especially, you, Jinyoung."

"Yah," Jinyoung huffed, "You didn't even let her talk!"

"GET OUT!" Gongchan yelled once again, "BEFORE I YELL OUT HYERI'S NAME!" 

"Gongchan--"

"Jinyoung, let's just go. Okay? We tried." Hyeri said softly, as she grabbed Jinyoung's hand into hers. "It's obvious Gongchan doesn't want to see us right now."

"But..." Jinyoung pouted. He desperately wants to talk the situation out with the both of them. What about Luna, you ask? She ran away screaming, without a trace. So, nobody really knows where she went. Not that it's a concern, though.

Jinyoung and Hyeri reluctantly walked out the hospital room, their intention of apologizing never fulfilled.

---

"I told you there was no point in apologzing..." Jinyoung said sourly, as both of them walked out the building. "We don't need to, anyway."

"Yes, we do." Hyeri snapped, "Jinyoung, you broke every single bone in his body besides his left pinky toe!" Jinyoung froze in his tracks to look at her.

He reached for the scarf that covered Hyeri's face and gently pulled it down. "This is why," Jinyoung whispered, directing to her scars. He raised his hand to caress her jawline, but Hyeri flinched in fear. "See?"

"Jinyoung...," Hyeri sighed. She grasped his risen wrist and lowered it. "I know you did this because you care about me--"

"Alot, I care about you alot." Jinyoung added in. Hyeri's face glowed red in embarassment.

"O-Okay, alot... but, that doesn't change what you did was wrong. Look, I hate Chansik just as much as you do. He's an . Don't you think basically destroying him was a little too much, though?"

Jinyoung's antennas glowed in disappointment underneath his beanie. "I....Well...no--I mean--you're making me feel bad now!" 

Hyeri raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. Which, just made her 1000x cuter in Jinyoung's eyes. "You understand now, right?" Hyeri chuckled. 

Jinyoung nodded his head. "I do. Now that I agreed with you, can we go home now?" he asked innocently. 

"Okay." Hyeri grinned. "I'm glad you know who's right around here."

---

After a few moments, Jinyoung and Hyeri arrived home.

Hyeri immediately took her scarf and hat off, the chill of the air cooling off her scalp. "Aigoo~" she cooed, "It's so nice to be home."

Jinyoung nodded in agreement, kicking his sneakers off. "Hyeri, I'll meet you in the living room, right after I go change in my p'jammies." he chuckled.

Hyeri laughed, as she flopped on the tv couch. "Make it quick!"

---

Jinyoung dashed into his room and ran towards the drawer. He reached for the handle, then opened it. "Fredward!" Jinyoung chirped, "Hello~"

"Hello?!" Fredward roared, "Jinyoung, you said you would be home by 2:00! It's already 5:00 p.m."

"Sorry. Hyeri and I stopped by to buy chicken nuggets." Jinyoung apologzied meekly, as he grabbed Fredward and placed him upon the dresser. "Don't be so mad, I remembered to buy you your Playboy magazine." Fredward's mood immediately lit up, as he anxiously watched Jinyoung place the provacative magazine beside him.

"Sweet." Fredward chuckled. "Did you look in it?" Jinyoung shook his head, taking off his shirt.

"I didn't. Why?"

"Good. It's too much for your innocent mind."

"Me? Innocent?" Jinyoung scoffed, "I am like-- the manliest of the human man! If I were human, of course."

"Yeah, those pink unicorn pajama pants really say manly!" Fredward said sarcastically, but Jinyoung didn't quite catch it.

"Thank you, Freddie." Jinyoung chuckled, "Hyeri picked them out for me."

"Hyeri? The one with the booty?" Fredward laughed, "She bought those for you?" Jinyoung rapidly nodded his head.

"She said they were cute."

"They're very cute, Jinyoung. Say, where is she right now?"

"In the living room, why? I was going to go there and--"

"Take me with you!" Fredward insisted.

"Okay..."

---

Jinyoung walked over to the couch, where Hyeri was resting. It was a sad sight to see her holding an ice pack against her eye. Jinyoung wished she didn't need to do that.

He flopped on the couch right next to her. "What are you watching?" Jinyoung inquired, directing to the screen. He set Fredward on the table in front. "Another drama?"

Hyeri bobbed her head, her eyes not leaving the screen. "Mhm." Jinyoung realized she's barely paying any attention to him, even though she promised they would hang out the rest of the night.

Jinyoung was actually excited for tonight because one: he's with Hyeri, and two: he'd attempt to talk to her about yesterday. About what, you ask?

Jinyoung still can't understand why Hyeri protected him. She should had known that one little punch wouldn't have effected him. Yet, she blocked the blow anyway. The fact that Hyeri got hurt, and not himself, makes Jinyoung boil over in anger at the thought of it. No one likes to see the one they love, hurt.

"Yah, Hyeri," Jinyoung whined, shaking her shoulder. "Let's talk, huh?" As if he was invincible, Hyeri was unfazed by his calls. "Hyeri..."

Eventually, Jinyoung gave up trying to call her verbally, and instead decided to take 'necessary actions.'

Suddenly, Jinyoung placed each of his hands on Hyeri's shoulder and quickly knocked her down on the couch, hovering above her. "Y-Yah!" Hyeri gasped, "W-What are you doing?!"

"You'll listen to me now, right?" Jinyoung laughed, "I called you, like, 10 times. This was the only way I could get your attention."

"Whoa, Jinyoung!" Fredward gasped, finally taking notice of their embarassing position. "And I thought you were innocent..."

Jinyoung simply ignored Fredward's weird comments. He himself can't believe what's happening. "O-Okay! I'll listen to you, Jinyoung." Hyeri stuttered. She placed a shaky hand on his chest, gently pushing him away. "C-Can you please get o-off? This is... really weird."

Jinyoung frantically stepped off the sofa, allowing Hyeri to sit up. "I'm sorry." Jinyoung mumbled.

Hyeri shook her head. "I-It's fine... Just don't do that again. Understand?" Jinyoung rapidly nodded his head. "Okay.. you can sit back down, now."

Jinyoung shyly scooted next to the shaken Hyeri. "Can we just agree that just didn't happen?" Jinyoung proposed, "I made the atmosphere really awkward..."

"Agreed." Hyeri sighed.

"...Well--Anyways, Hyeri, I needed to talk to you about yesterday." Jinyoung said sternly. Hyeri turned to look at him with her wounded face.

"If it's about Gongchan then I'd rather not--"

"It's not." Jinyoung re-assured. "It's about you. I...I need to know why you did what you did."

"Why I did it?" Hyeri laughed bitterly. Jinyoung nodded.

"Don't you know I would had been fine? I heal rather quickly, remember?" Jinyoung sighed, as he gently caressed her face.

Hyeri shook her head, placing her hand on top of his. "I didn't, not at that moment atleast."

"I-I don't understand. Didn't you know it would cause you to get hurt? To suddenly jump out like that?"

"Yeah," Hyeri smiled sadly, "But I just thought... the image of my innocent Jinyoung all bloody wasn't a nice sight. Afterwards, you did alot worse to Gongchan anyways." she joked.

Jinyoung frowned. "Yeah, but I thought you said you rather I never did that to him,"

"I never said that, Jinyoung. I just said it was a little too much." Hyeri could tell by the look on his face, he wasn't satisfied with her answer. "I'm happy you stood up for me. Thank you."

Suddenly, Hyeri pulled Jinyoung into a warm hug, causing his antennas to glow in joy. These type of moments make him feel all warm and fluffy inside.

He quickly returned the hug, wrapping his strong arms around her fragile body. Jinyoung became a little too giddy from the gesture, and his hold slowly became more strong.

"J-Jinyoung--I can't breathe--Jinyoung!"

"Sorry!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 2000 VIEWS! LET'S CELEBRATE WITH THE DANCING HALBAE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you go glen coco

ok well anyways subcribers and comments are always appreciated!

also one of my readers called me weird and just to clear things I have an terrible sense of humor considering I own a tumblr

btw you should follow me ok ok yeah if u want to click here btw music plays automatically so gon't get startled just saying since I scare myself