Welcome Back...Master.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

 

The next day.

Author POV

Jinyoung looked in satisfaction at his backpack. It was packed with everything he needed for his trip back home to B1A4. His phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Greetings!" Sandeul #24680 chirped over the line. "You're still coming to the celebration, correct?"

"Of course~" Jinyoung cooed, as he walked outside to the living room. Hyeri was sitting on the couch watching TV. She noticed his presense. Hyeri noticed he was unusually hyper, and wondered why. "I'll see you in a few days." Jinyoung said, before hanging up.

"Is everything alright?" Hyeri asked. Jinyoung nodded happily, as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket.

"Everything is fantastic!" he chirped, and sat on the squishy sofa. Jinyoung patted the seat next to him; motioning Hyeri to sit beside him. "I just had a chat with one of my friends from planet B1A4."

"Oh, that's cool." Hyeri said. "What'd you guys talk about?"

"About that..." Jinyoung sighed, as he turned his head to face Hyeri. It took all of his concentration for his eyes to not trail down to her 'egg sacks.' No, Jinyoung is not a ert. It's just an unusual sight for an alien. "They want me to go back to planet B1A4."

"F-Forever?" Hyeri panicked; her eyes widening. "W-Why?"

"No, not forever." Jinyoung chuckled in amusement from Hyeri's unexpected reaction. "They want me to stay for awhile to attend an important festival. Every 100 years, the ultimate rulers of B1A4 come to visit and we have this big celebration to commemorate their arrival."

"O-Oh." Hyeri sighed a breath of relief. "It sounds really important." Jinyoung nodded in agreement, then took his cell phone out to show Hyeri a picture of his new space ship. Jinyoung grinned in satisfaction. 

"I got a new ship. It looks spiffy, eh?" He cooed. "It runs on sloth poo!"

"T-That's nice...." Hyeri sighed at Jinyoung's odd (but normal) behavior. 

"Hyeri.." Jinyoung silently called out, as he childishly tugged at her sleeve. "I'm going to be lonely. It takes 2 days to travel to B1A4. And, when I get there, I have no one to play with." Hyeri's face glowed red.

"D-Don't you have friends at B1A4?"

"Yeah, but...."

"But?"

"Nothing." Jinyoung quickly attempted to change the subject. "Come with me to B1A4, Hyeri! Please~? There will be llama brain, the greatest food ever!"

"....You're not serious, are you?" Hyeri asked hesistantly. "It sounds interesting to come along. But--"

" I know, you're human," Jinyoung interrupted. Hyeri wasn't going to mention anything about humans though. "So?" Jinyoung scoffed. "You already know of our existence. They know, you know. Come on, it'll be fun.~"

---

Against Hyeri's will, Jinyoung threw her over his shoulder and effortlessly sauntered out the door. "Yah, Jinyoung! You listen to me!" Hyeri pouted, as she pounded her fist against his back. "I-I can't go with you!"

"Wae?" 

"I can't leave my dog home alone....Plus, you didn't even give me the chance to pack."

"Don't worry about the dog~," Jinyoung cooed, as he stuffed Hyeri into the alien saucer. "I hired a pet sitter in advanced."

--------------------------------------------------------

Fredward POV

That little .. leaving me with this troublesome dog. 

I roll down on the floor from the couch, towards the dog. "What does this thing even eat?" I mutter to myself, as I read the instructions written on a small piece of paper. The writing looks like a three year old wrote this. 

Annyeong Fredward!

Thank you for agreeing to take care of Hyeri's dog for a few days~

I never agreed to anything.... I thought to myself. 

Make sure to do the following things, or else the dog will die~ I'm pretty sure if the dog dies, Hyeri will be upset.... a typical humanoid. So just don't forget to do the following:

1. Feed the dog twice a day. It's in that package with the picture of a dog on it. Don't eat the dog food. You will get diarrhea. Don't ask how I know that.

2. Make sure you take the dog out for a walk atleast twice a day, after everytime it eats. That's when it goes to the potty. Don't eat the stuff that comes out of the dog. 

3. Don't get eaten by the dog. I like you, Fredward. It'd be sad if you died so soon.

I sighed a breath of annoyance after I finished reading the list. I crumbled up the list and threw it into the trash.

How does Jinyoung expect me to take care of a living creature?! For pete's sake, I'm a banana! I have no arms, and no legs. The only way I get around without Jinyoung carrying me is to roll around on the cold floor.

I mean, I know he's new to human accustoms, but still.... Jinyoung should have atleast the common sense to realize I can't take care of a dog all by myself. 

Where could they have possibly gone to, for them to leave in such urgency?!

----

Hyeri POV

"Yah, Jinyoung, you listen to me!" I yelled, as Jinyoung effortlessly stuffed me into this alien-looking ship. He simply ignored me with that smug look on his face. "C-C'mon... I-I can't just leave."

"Why not?" Jinyoung said, as he sat in the driver's seat. "Give me one reason."

He's so stubborn....

"I can give you 100 billion reasons why I can't come..." I muttered sourly.

"Geez, I only asked for one." Jinyoung pouted. 

"One," I began. "People will notice I'm gone. I'm an idol, Jinyoung."

"S-So--"

"So that means if I suddenly disappear, people will make a really big deal about it." I quickly interrupted. "Sorry, Jinyoung. You know I'm busy."

Jinyoung's antennas glowed in anger. He flashed me a sour look right before smashing a red button; opening the door to the ship. Jinyoung directed to the exit with his arm, as if I couldn't already see it.

I stepped outside the alien saucer. "Are you leaving now?" I asked him. Jinyoung slowly nodded his head.

"Yes..." He responded in a bitter tone. Aw. He seems really bummed. But, I can't go. "A-Are you sure you can't come along?" Jinyoung pouted.

I nodded.

"Then.. I'll be going." Jinyoung forced a smile. "See you in a few days, Hyeri!"

"Be safe, okay?" I returned his smile. Jinyoung nodded, as the door to the saucer closed.

I'm going to miss him, to be honest. It's going to be quiet around the house while he's gone.

---

I walked back inside the house. "That was so weird." I said to myself, as I plopped down on the couch.

Suddenly, something squishy splattered under me, and I frantically got up from surprise. "W-What the hell...?" I gasped, as I picked up a banana peel off the couch. "Where did this come from?"

I didn't buy this. I don't have any fruit in the house. Perhaps it was Jinyoung's? I shrugged, and walked over to the trash can.

"I'll have to scold him on leaving his stuff around when he comes back." I sighed, as I dropped the squished banana into the trash.

--------------------------------------------------------

2 days later.

Author POV

[A/N: Remember, all of the residents besides Jinyoung and the royalty are all the same. As in 'the same,' I mean they are all Sandeuls.]

I'm finally here...! Jinyoung thought.

He safely landed on the landing pad, as waves of 'Sandeuls' came to greet him. "Jung Jinyoung has returned!" All of the Sandeuls cheered in sychronization. The Sandeuls began to throw basket-fulls of flower petals and..... pig feces. "WE LOVE YOU, MASTER JINYOUNG! OH MY GLOB, YOUR HAIR LOOKS FABULOUS~" 

tumblr_mmhsdjX2I31rk2tzro6_250.gif

The Sandeuls made way for Jinyoung, as he happily skipped past them. "Oh, it feels great to be back!" Jinyoung cooed, and caught pig feces in his mouth. Jinyoung chewed them down.

---

Jinyoung needs to make his way to the royal kingdom, but the waves of Sandeuls prevent him from doing so. The attention was nice at first, but now it's getting on Jinyoung's nerves. "MOVE IT!" Jinyoung groaned, as he effortlessly shoved Sandeul #069 away. "I HAVE TO GET TO THE CASTLE...."

"MASTER JINYOUNG ABUSED ME~" Sandeul #069 squealed in delight, just before getting ran over by thousands of feet.

Eventually, Jinyoung couldn't take it anymore, and began kicking everyone in the face just to make them move. It took a long time, but he made it to the royal kingdom. Jinyoung pounded his fist against the wooden entrance. "OPEN UP! BEFORE THESE SANDEULS BEGIN TO UALLY HARASS ME!" Jinyoung yelled. The Sandeuls began to surround Jinyoung again, and before Jinyoung knew it, his back was against the door. There was so little room between them, that Jinyoung could barely breath.

"WHO'S KNOCKING?" A low, husky voice asked from behind the entrance. 

"IT'S ME, JINYOUNG!" Jinyoung screamed. "PLEASE, LET ME IN!" The entrance door flew open, and Jinyoung quickly scattered inside. The Sandeuls tried to get inside as well, but the guards were able to hold them back. 

The guards and Jinyoung slammed the entrance door shut. All of them were unharmed, besides a few scratches and plucked out hair. Except.... for one unlucky lad. Guard Sandeul #0421 was dragged outside and was swallowed by the crowd. They probably won't see him for another day. Or week. Or year.

----

"Damn.... that was close," Guard Sandeul #1118 sighed. "Master Jinyoung, you've barely been here for 10 minutes, yet look at all this ruckus you caused!"

"Sorry...." Jinyoung apologized meekly. "I didn't know I would cause that kind of reaction."

"It's fine." Guard Sandeul #0213 chimed in. "What's important now is to let King Shinwoo know you have arrived. We must prepare for the 'ultimate rulers' arrival." Jinyoung and the rest of the guards nodded in agreement as they made their way to the throne room, where King Shinwoo is waiting. 

They entered the throne room, and King Shinwoo was sitting in a large chair. The king immediately got up to greet Jinyoung. "Welcome back, Jinyoung. Or should I say, Master?" Shinwoo laughed, as he patted Jinyoung on the shoulder. 

"I'm not their master...." Jinyoung groaned. "I don't like it. I don't understand why they call me that. I'm not even royalty! That's my parents...."

Shinwoo shook his head. "You're different. Difference is weird here. That's why you're... likeable. Don't ask me why they call you 'master' though. Maybe a strange ?" He chuckled. "Those Sandeuls really missed you."

"I can see that." Jinyoung scoffed. "I almost forgot how crazy they all are. Scares the crap out of me."

"Well, you're famous for your unique appearance. The Sandeuls are really into that." Shinwoo said.

"That, and royalty. Why aren't they barging your door down to see you?" 

"Because they see me everyday. You've been gone for a while." Shinwoo replied. "Anyways, enough about you. Before we speak about the ceremony, I got a little something for you." 

"What is it?" Jinyoung asked; tilting his head in confusion. A small smile crept on Shinwoo's face as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a colorful marble. It glowed brightly in the dimly lit room. Jinyoung gasped in surprise as he grabbed the marble out of Shinwoo's hand. "I-It's a make-a-wish marble!" Jinyoung squealed. "W-Why are you giving me this?! It's extremely rare!"

"Just think of it as a welcome back gift." Shinwoo laughed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Use it! There's 3 wishes on it."

"R-Right now?"

"Now."

Jinyoung's antennas glowed in excitement, as he held the marble tightly in his palm. Jinyoung didn't even take a minute to think of what he wants. Not money. Not fame. But for the one he loves to be at his side. He's been thinking about it ever since he left earth. It's beautiful, caring, and Jinyoung's best friend. Jinyoung's secret crush.  And it begins with a H

Can you guess what it is? I think the answer is quite obvious.

That's right, ham. 

Jinyoung took a deep breath. "I wish for the one I love to be at my side. I wish... FOR A LARGE BOWL OF SLICED, JUICY HAM!" The marble began to vibrate violently, and a crack grew on it. Light shot out from it. The light was so bright, it temporarily blinded Shinwoo and Jinyoung. Once they regained their sight, a bowl of ham slices was laid by Jinyoung's feet. 

"Ham...? You wasted a priceless wish on earth food?" Shinwoo scoffed in disbelief. "I thought you staying at earth would boost your IQ... I thought wrong. You're still the same idiotic Jinyoung."

"Hey! I'm sorta...smarter.." Jinyoung mumbled. "But, anyways, this is HAM! What do you mean waste?" Jinyoung cooed, as he picked the bowl off the ground. "This is amazing!"

"Isn't there anything GOOD you want to wish for? Fame? Money?" Shinwoo questioned. Jinyoung pondered for a moment. 

"Ah, you're right! I nearly forgot." Jinyoung gasped, as he squeezed the marble. "There is one thing. Well, one person."

"Y-You mean a humanoid?" Shinwoo stuttered. "Are you serious? Aren't those humans like.... weird?" Jinyoung shook his head.

"No, they're actually pretty nice!" Jinyoung laughed. "Now be quiet so I can--"

"Are they flammable? Do humanoids hibernate during the winter? Do they even lift? Why do you even like them?" Shinwoo bombared Jinyoung with questions.

"Oh, I don't know, because SHUT THE HELL UP, SHINWOO." Jinyoung yelled childishly.

"You shouldn't talk to your king like that..." Shinwoo muttered under his breath. Jinyoung rolled his eyes as he squeezed the marble again.

"I wish Hyeri was here." Jinyoung said, and light began to fill the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Hyeri was taking a warm, soothing shower. The sound of the water splashing against her body went pit-a-pat as soap ran down her legs. She was just about to wash off the shampoo out her long hair when suddenly....

WOOSH A BOOOSH A WOOOOOSH (Yeah.... I don't know what that really means, but let's assume it's sound of her teleporting!)

When Hyeri didn't hear the sound of water running, she immediately opened her eyes. What she expected to see was the tile of the bathroom wall, but instead she was face-to-face with Jinyoung's fox eyes. "Hello." Jinyoung greeted, as if their situation wasn't awkward as hell. 

"Yah, Jinyoung, is the humanoid pregnant?" Shinwoo asked with pure innocence. Since they were speaking in Blurkin (B1A4's alien language,) it all sounded like gibberish to Hyeri's ears. 

"W-What t-the--" Hyeri gasped, right before Jinyoung interrupted her.

"No, she's not pregnant!" Jinyoung yelled at Shinwoo. He turned his attention back to Hyeri, his eyes trailing up and down her body. "Hyeri, why are you.... not wearing any clothes?" Jinyoung asked in Korean.

Jinyoung's idiocity really set Hyeri off. "YOU IDIOT--- WHAT THE HELL... WHY AM I HERE? DID YOU USE YOUR WEIRD ALIEN POWERS, OR SOMETHING?" Hyeri yelled, as she repeatedly punched Jinyoung's chest. 

"I-I'm sorry!" Jinyoung pouted, and held her wrists to prevent her viscious attacks. "I-I just wanted to see you...." Hyeri grew silent from Jinyoung's honesty. 

"...Really?" Hyeri questioned. Jinyoung happily nodded his head. 

"You understand now, right? So don't hit me. It hurts when your egg sacks swing at me--"

" WHAT?" Hyeri screamed in horror. "Y-YOU ERT.." Hyeri gasped, and er-punched Jinyoung in the face.

-------------------------------------------

So Iv'e been getting a few complaints that this story isn't 'lovey-dovey' enough. If it really is true... sorry guys! 

Actually, I planned to make it more 'lovey-dovey' because I didn't want them to fall in love with each other within just like 2 months. I mean, they should atleast have a solid friendly relationship.... right?

I'M SO SORRY I haven't been updating in a long time... That goes for my other 2 stories as well. I just didn't have the time to update the chapters. I hope you guys understand ;-;

Subcribers and comments are very appreciated! I need to know that you guys haven't disappeared....