Partay...! Preparation.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

Why is everyone here, such a ert?!

Hyeri thought to herself, as she ran away from Sandeul #24680 in order to avoid an awkward conversation. She quickly dashed back to the room where Jinyoung is. 

Once she got inside, she immediately shut the door. ".... Here." Hyeri tossed the shirt to Jinyoung. 

"Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" Jinyoung laughed, as he slipped the shirt over his head. 

"I-I was just in a hurry." Hyeri semi-lied. "Anyways, what are we going to--"

"Hold that thought for a moment." Jinyoung interrupted, and took his phone out of his pocket. Jinyoung walked out the room and closed the door. "Hello?"

"Hello~? Jinyoungie~?" A young, sing-songy voice greeted through the line. Jinyoung froze when he recognized the voice.

"Y-Yah... how did y-you get my number?!" Jinyoung whispered loudly. 

"Kekeke... That's not important right now." The voice replied. "You're going to be there for the ceremony, right?"

"O-Of course. I just didn't expected to hear from you so soon..."

"I didn't either. Well, I should be going now. Don't want to ruin the surprise."

"W-Wait, broth--" 

The person hung up on Jinyoung, right before he could say anything. Jinyoung hung his head in disappointment, and stuffed his phone back into his pocket. He walked back into the room, only to run into Hyeri. "Who was that?" She asked out of curiousity. 

"Just a friend."

"Really--"

"Really." Jinyoung sighed. 

"Is something wrong? You seem upset." 

"I'm not upset. More like... surprised. Relieved." Jinyoung responded. Hyeri could tell he's lying. It's in Jinyoung's eyes. "A-Anyways," He quickly changed the subject. "We should get going." Jinyoung grabbed Hyeri's hand and attempted to drag her. But, Hyeri glued herself to the floor.

"To where, exactly?" 

"The area where the ceremony is taking place, of course. You know, the arrival of the ultimate rulers of B1A4 a.k.a my family." Jinyoung informed. Hyeri's eyes widened at Jinyoung's words.

"F-Family? Like your parents?" Hyeri stuttered. Jinyoung nodded. "Do I have to go...?"

"No, but I would like if you did." Jinyoung pouted, as he interwinded his fingers with hers. "What are you worried about?"

"I think I'm just going to ruin everything. I mean, this ceremony is for all your alien buddies, you, and your family. There's no room for a human, such as myself."

Jinyoung laughed at Hyeri, as he ruffled her hair like a puppy. "Don't worry about that. If anything, they're going to be fascinated with you. Just like how Sandeul #24680 is interested in your egg sacks."

tumblr_mmtf5n1g7t1rj7jl5o1_500.gif

-----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Hyeri, Sandeul #24680, and I all gathered into Sandeul's roomy alien saucer. Good thing Sandeul suggested we travel by air. I can't bear to go through all those other Sandeuls again. "Excited?" I asked Sandeul. He simply shrugged his shoulders, as he the ignition.

"I guess. This event only comes every 1000 years, after all." Sandeul replied with a monotone voice. "How about you?"

"Nervous." I answered truthfully. 

"Wae?" Sandeul chuckled. Hyeri laughed along as well. "They're your family. Shouldn't you be excited? You barely get to see them."

"I'm just afraid for some reason.... My parents have very high expections for us every time they visit. They expect us to dress nice. But most importantly, if we've accomplished anything over the past 1000 years."

"They're not going to be very impressed once they see you then," Sandeul said bluntly. "You're wearing sweatpants and a plain shirt."

I looked down at my own outfit, and frowned. Sandeul is right. I look like I just woke up. "You too, Hyeri." Sandeul sighed. "Sweatpants? For a party? Seriously?"

"W-What are we suppose to do..." Hyeri muttered quietly. "We can't just change."

"That's where you're wrong." A mischevious grin crept on Sandeul's lips, as he made an abrupt right turn. It caused Hyeri and I to crash into the right side of the ship.

"Yah!" I yelled, as I rubbed my head in pain. "What are you doing?!"

-----------------------------------------------

Sandeul #24680 POV

I flew the ship towards a clothing store, and crashed into the side of the building. The look on Jinyoung and Hyeri's face is priceless. I opened the door to the saucer and we all drop atleast 6 ft. to the carpet ground. "W-What the hell!" Hyeri yelled. "Are you trying to kill us, Sandeul?!"

"Aniyo," I said, with the most innocent expression plastered on my face. I got up from the floor and dusted off my pants. 

"What are we doing here, then?" Jinyoung asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Geez. No one is being appreciative here. They said they have no nice clothes, so I took them to a clothing store! 

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud. My eyes trailed to the direction of the sound. It was just the store owner. He dropped to his knees in horror.

image

"M-My store...." Sandeul #01983 gasped. "Why....Why me.....?" I kneeled down in front of him.

"Hello." I chirped. "Do you have any attire appropiate for a party?" 

"....You're asking this, despite the situation?" Sandeul #01983 growled. I nodded innocently. He looked like he was on the verge of tears as he took a deep breath. 

"...So are you going to tell me or not?"

"You're a heartless little--"

"I know that. Just tell me where your formal attire is, please." I interrupted with a smile. The other Sandeul sighed deeply as he pointed to a door. 

"We have none in the shop right now, but you could look in the inventory s-stock....." he informed. The other Sandeul finally snapped, as he curled up into a ball and bawled his eyes out. I awkwardly just sat there and listened to his pathetic wails.

"Um... aren't you going to my friends and I to the inventory stock?" I inquired, as I poked the other Sandeul on the .

"Just go!" Sandeul yelled mid-cry. "I don't care anymore."

"Hm. Whatever you say then." I chuckled, as I walked back to Jinyoung and Hyeri.

---

Author POV

Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Hyeri all walked together to the inventory room. Sandeul held the door knob and twisted it, but, unfortunately, it was locked. "Damn it." Sandeul cursed under his breath. "Now what?"

"Ask the store owner," Hyeri suggested, as she pointed to the crippled Sandeul #01983. "He might have the keys or something."

"No way," Jinyoung snorted. "If we ask him, then he would have to come with us. It's better that it's just us, so we could...take...stuff...for free."

"Isn't that stealing? I mean, we already destroyed this poor man's business."

"No, Hyeri." Jinyoung laughed, as he patted her back. "It's called, borrowing without asking."

"...Isn't that the same thing, you--" Before Hyeri could finish her sentence, Jinyoung abruptly knocked the door down with a swift kick of the foot. "Y-Yah!" Hyeri gasped. Sandeul and Jinyoung didn't really care, unlike Hyeri, and walked into the room as if nothing was wrong. "This is so wrong, you guys..."

"Have I ever really cared?" Jinyoung chuckled. "Well, aren't you coming along?" Hyeri didn't really want to, but she had no choice. Hyeri took a deep breath, and reluctantly dragged herself inside.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyeri POV

"So much formal attire to choose from." Sandeul cooed. Jinyoung nodded in agreement, as he took a box off a shelf.

...Are they serious?

There is nothing formal here.... All I see are fanny packs, crocs, sandals, hawaiian t-shirts, and.... cans of ravioli. "Jinyoung, Hyeri, come here!" Sandeul called out; a box was held in his arms. It was taped shut so we were unable to look at the contents. "I want to see what's in here. You have any scissors? Or a knife?" Jinyoung and I shook our heads. Sandeul sighed deeply. "I guess I have no choice, but to use my 'alien laser vision."

"Laser vision?" I snorted. "What do you mean-- OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled in horror. Sandeul's eyes grew into a baton-shape as they pierced through the cardboard box. 

Bender-s-Special-Robot-Vision-futurama-2

I glanced at Jinyoung, and he shared the same expression as me. "There's a fanny pack in here." Sandeul informed. His eyes slowly began to take on it's original form. 

That makes me really uncomfortable. I don't think I can ever unsee that. 

"Catch, Hyeri." Sandeul tossed me a pair of blue crocs. "Those look like they would fit you."

"Crocs...?" I cringed in disgust, as I held them in front of my face. "Seriously?"

"Yeah?" Sandeul said in a confused tone. "What's wrong? Crocs are so in right now. Everyone is wearing them. Crocs are fashionable."

Wot.

Is that even possible, for 'fashionable,' and 'crocs,'  to be in the same sentence? "Well, what are you waiting for?" Jinyoung smiled brightly, as he slipped on a pair of crocs himself. Sandeul did the same.

Damn... I don't really have a choice, do I? I have to do it so I could fit in, here on B1A4.... 

-----------------------------------------------

This is it. This is the worst day ever. I looked down at my own outfit. I have on a hawaiian t-shirt, with a black fanny pack wrapped around my hip. It had a picture of Tiffany printed on it. 

And, to wrap it all up, my blue crocs to match my t-shirt. "We are so ready to party now." Sandeul cooed, as he the igniton to the ship. 

We traveled in the saucer for about an hour, and before we knew it we arrived. The ship hovered above thousands and thousands of Sandeuls. Even from behind the glass of the ships, I can hear the frantic shouts from below. I expected that we would land near that large crowd, but instead we parked behind the large building they're all crowding around.

"Why are we parking back here...?" I asked, as we stepped out the ship. Jinyoung smiled brightly. 

"We're meeting my family before the ceremony actually starts." Jinyoung chirped. "You'll be surprised. They look exactly like me."

"Really?" I returned his smile. Jinyoung nodded.  I grabbed Jinyoung's hands into mine. "I'm still a little worried though. Being a human and all..."

"I said don't worry." Jinyoung's grin disappeared. "They'll like you." I let myself believe Jinyoung's words, and sighed deeply. 

"Okay."

-----------------------------------------------

Okay so I said I would publish the PARTAY chapter (the weird, wtf, chapter) but instead I published this one. Actually, this was originally part of it, but then typing of the rest of the chapter would take like 4 days or so. Plus, it would had been really long so I just decided to cut it off here and publish the rest in the next chapter. Personally, I don't think this chapter is bad, but sorry if I disappointed anyone ;-;

Subcribers, comments, and upvotes are very appreciated! 

Very.