I'm Not Gay.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

The next morning.

Hyeri POV

"What time is it...?" I yawned, rolling over to my side. I reached for my phone in my pocket and switched it on. 

It's already 12 in the afternoon. Luckily, I have no schedule today, so I can continue to rest. I tried to hop down from the sofa, but in the process I accidently kicked something. "Jinyoung?" I mumbled. 

Why is he still here? Miracurlously, Jinyoung didn't awake from the blow. He was sleeping on the floor, resting his head on the sofa cushion. I can't believe this idiot slept there the whole night, especially in that uncomfortable position. "You didn't need to stay by my side the whole night..." I said to him, even though I know he can't hear me. 

I reached for his forehead to sweep away the hair covering his eyes, but I froze when his eyelids suddenly fluttered open. "Hello~" Jinyoung greeted.

"H-How long have you been awake?" I gasped, quickly pulling my hand away. Jinyoung shrugged.

"This whole time."

"Why don't you sleep?"

"Aliens don't sleep." Jinyoung answered, standing up from the floor. "That's why I hate the night."

"I-I see."

"Are you going to work today?" Jinyoung asked, as he helped me down from the couch, even though it wasn't nescessary. I shook my head. "Good, I was worried you had to--"

Our conversation was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the door bell going off. "!" I cursed, pushing Jinyoung out of the way. "Jinyoung, you have to hide!"

"W-Where?!" Jinyoung panicked, crawling under the glass table. 

"Not there, I can see you from all the way across the house!" I scolded, "Go somewhere else, quickly!"

---------------------------------------------------

I fast walked to the front door, and stood on my tip toes to look through the peep hole. I was relieved to know it was only my other close friend, Luna. She works at the same company as Baro and I. We text each other everyday, yet it's been awhile seen we've seen each other in person. These days we just haven't been able to make the time.

It's weird seeing her again after so long, though. Never the less, I'll greet her with open arms. "Hi!" I said with a smile, opening the door.

Luna held a bag in her hand. "Hey," she greeted, "I brought you your favorite, chicken nuggets!"

"I don't like chicken nuggets, though," I pouted. I spread my arms, expecting a hug. But, Luna walked righ past me and into the house.

"I know." Luna sat on the couch, resting her feet on the glass table. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Fine," I answered, "Better than yesterday."

"That's good, want a chicken nugget?" Luna turned around, waving a nugget around. I shook my head.

"No." I sighed, sitting along side her. Luna cackled evily, popping it in . "Why'd you suddenly come visit?"

"Because I missed you."

"Mhm."

"It's true!" Luna pouted, "I haven't seen you in so long! Plus, I miss my best friend."

"Best friend?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you know," Luna grinned creepily.

"It's in the refrigerator." I sighed, giving up. Luna pulled me into a tight hug, then she got up to run into the kitchen.

As in best friend, she doesn't mean me. She means the rice pudding I always save just for her.  "Yay!" Luna grasped her fingers around the door knob. "I'm so excit--"

---------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Smells like booty boo in here." I mumbled, leaning my head against the door. "Out of all places, why did I decide to hide in the pantry?"

Suddenly, the door swung open, and I lost my balance, falling onto something squishy. "Y-Yah!"  I opened one eye, and I realized I was on top of a human girl. And, it's not Hyeri so I'm quite disatisfied with the situation. My eyes trailed farther down her body.

She's pretty short, if you ask me. I tried to move my left hand, but I found myself gripping..something...bouncy? "Jinyoung!" Hyeri yelled, running towards us. "G-Get your hand off her b-!"

I quickly rolled off the human. "What's a ?" I asked, refering to the human laying beside me. My words caused her to flush red in embarassment.

"P-ert!" she raised her hand to slap me, but she suddenly froze. The human eyes were examing my face closely, and it was immensely awkward. "You're pretty." she suddenly complimented.

"What?" The human quickly sat up.

"Hi, I'm Luna!" Luna grabbed my hand and vigorously shook it up and down. "A-Are you Hyeri's friend? Hyeri's boyfriend?"

Her sudden change of mood makes me very, very confused. One second she's angry, then the next she's acting like nothing happened. "What's wrong with you?" I asked with a blunt tone.

Luna shook her head. Hyeri seemed to be wondering the same thing. "Luna, what the hell? Are you bipolar or something?"

"Aniyo!" Luna giggled.

"Then what? Aren't you going to slap Jinyoung? I don't care if you do." Hyeri groaned.

Rude.

"I was," Luna turned to look at me, a crazy look in her eyes. "B-But... it's just that, I thought he was erted and idiotic--"

"Which he is." Hyeri chuckled.

"--And once I looked at his face... I..."

"You...?"

"Didn't mind the situation." Luna admitted, a smile crept on her face. (Click on smile do it do it)

"Eeeeyeahhhh..." I quickly scrambled away, "T-That's uh--"

"L-Luna!" Hyeri yelled, pulling me alongside her. "That's gross."

"What? Are you jealous?" Luna spat, "Are you guys dating?"

"N-No," Hyeri muttered. Even as she said that, I could feel her hand gripping my arm sleeve, just how she always does when she's nervous. I don't think she should do that right now, though. It'll give Luna the wrong idea.

Luna ran towards us, and stood at the other side of me. She hooked her arm through mine. "Then you shouldn't care, right?"

"It's not like that," Hyeri said sternly, pulling me closer. Luna noticed her action, and did the same.

Soon, it became a tug of war, and I awkwardly became sandwiched between the both of the them. "Yah!" I whined.

My cry for help was barely audible against their yelling match "Let go of my future boyfriend!" Luna roared.

"He can't be your future boyfriend!" Hyeri bit back.

"And why not?" Luna questioned. The room became silent. I turned to look at Hyeri, anxious of her answer.

"B-Because.... Jinyoung is.. g-gay."

"What?" Luna gasped.

"Hyeri," I leaned in to her ear, in order for Luna not to hear. "What does 'gay,' mean?"

"I-It means..." A amused grin crept on her perfect face. "It means, angry, Jinyoung. Very angry." she replied a hush tone.

'Oh.' I mouthed. I directed my attention to Luna. "Jinyoung, is that true?" Luna asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I'm very gay!" Hyeri burst out laughing at my answer, for some unknown reason.

Luna looks like she could cry. "Why are all the cute guys-- you know what? I don't believe you guys. If you're really gay, then I want proof."

"What type of proof?"

"No problem," Hyeri answered for me, "We'll introduce him to you tomorrow afternoon, at school."

---------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jinyoung was getting ready for school in his room, when he heard a knock at the door. "Jinyoung?" Hyeri called, as she opened the door. Her head peeked through the opening. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure." Jinyoung said, while slipping on his t-shirt. Hyeri saw a glimsp of his bare body, but she wasn't really surprised for she has accidently seen Jinyoung shirtless so many times, she lost track.

Hyeri nonchalantly walked inside, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Remember when I called you gay yesterday?"

"Mhm."

"...Gay doesn't really mean, 'angry." Jinyoung glanced at her; confused.

"What does it mean then?" Jinyoung inquired, as he grabbed a comb off his drawer to brush his hair.

"Gay is when a make likes another male." Hyeri muttered.

The comb in Jinyoung's hand crumbled to millions of tiny pieces from Jinyoung's pressurized grip. "What?" Jinyoung gasped, slowly turning around. "But...I'm not gay. I like you."

"I-I know that, idiot..." Hyeri sighed.

"Then why did you tell Luna yesterday that I was gay?" Jinyoung said, the tone in his voice becoming louder and louder.

"I had to!" Hyeri defended, "She wanted to get together with you, and I didn't want to let that happen... I couldn't lie and say we were dating, so I just said you were gay involuntarily."

Jinyoung began to pace around the room in anger. "So, then, the 'proof ' she wanted yesterday... was my supposed gay lover? That's why you said 'I'll introduce him tomorrow'? Hyeri, what are you thinking?"

"Look, I'm sorry Jinyoung!" Hyeri pleaded. She got up from the bed and stood in front of Jinyoung, grabbing each of his large hands into her tiny ones. "I know you're upset with me, but I need you to follow along with my plan, just until Luna is off our backs. Please."

Jinyoung stared into Hyeri's eyes, and he could see the concern that filled her brown pupils. She doesn't want to do this just as much as he does. He sighed deeply. "Fine."

Suddenly, Hyeri wrapped her arms around Jinyoung, squealing with glee. "Great!" She chirped. After a few moments, she pulled away, her hands resting on his shoulders. "Listen carefully, okay? This is going to be our plan." Jinyoung nodded. "Okay, step one. We need to find a guy to act as your gay lover for just today. Do you have any friends that's willing to do that?"

"No.." Jinyoung answered meekly.

"Why? You think they wouldn't do it, that's why?" Jinyoung shook his head again.

"I don't have any guy friends...hell, I don't have any friends. Besides you, of course." Jinyoung chuckled, but Hyeri didn't find it amusing in the slightest. She knew it was a long shot for Jinyoung to have befriended any men. But, she knows for a fact Jinyoung has alot of girls willing to be his friend. Half of them wanting to be more than that.

"There's not even one guy you chat with at school?"

"No. But... there is one human, but I wouldn't consider us friends." Jinyoung groaned.

"Who?"

"This pretty guy that seats right next to me in my first class."

"What's his name?"

"Gongchan." Hyeri became baffled by Jinyoung's answer.

"Gong Chansik?" she scoffed, "The one that always sticking his nose in a book?" Jinyoung rapidly nodded his head. Hyeri pondered for moment. "Fine, then let's use him." Hyeri ended the topic there, already walking out the door.

"Wait!" Jinyoung pouted, grabbing her wrist. "But, I hate him, and I'm pretty sure he hates me too!"

"Come on, Jinyoung, it's just for one day."

Jinyoung sighed in frustration. "How will you even know he will agree to this?" Hyeri raised a single eyebrow.

"Because I'm going pay him, and plus, no one's going to know all about this besides the 4 of us. And, not to toot my own horn, it's me that's asking him."

Jinyoung still didn't like the sound of the idea, but released her wrist in defeat. "Hyeri," his hand slid down to her hand, "I'm only doing this for you, you know that right?"

---------------------------------------------------

I was on writer's block for a little but luckily I got a few ideas so yipee, even though this is short

Thank you for all the awesome comments and subcribers! Anticipate the next chapter~

Subcribers, comments, and maybe an upvote(?) would be appreciated!

This is offtopic but what the actual is this

tumblr_mbmy27KAhI1qftyoio1_500.jpg

Senpai noticed Romney chan that day. So kawaii desu