Fredward's Tips.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

"Jinyoung, you don't need to follow me anymore..." Hyeri quietly reminded him, and kept him from walking through the door way of her bed room.

"Oh, my apologies." Jinyoung said meekly, as Hyeri slightly laughed and closed the door. Jinyoung unconsciously followed her to her room. It's because Hyeri always tells Jinyoung to follow her home so he doesn't get lost in the city. "Fredward, you doing okay down there?" Jinyoung pulled on his shirt collar and looked down.

"I feel okay." Fredward re-assured him. "It's like a car ride in here." Jinyoung reached down and grabbed Fredward out, and carried Fredward to his room. "So, is this that babe's place?"

"Babe? You mean Hyeri?" Jinyoung laughed. "Yeah, this is her place. Well, our place."

"Y-You two live together?" Fredward gasped. "Are you and her dating?"

"No." Jinyoung informed. "We're just friends. In fact, we met only a few days ago. I don't know her that well."

"You guys barely know each other, yet she let you into her house? Why?" Fredward scoffed. "You're such a lucky bastard."

"Hyeri is nice that's why." Jinyoung complimented. "I am not really sure myself why she let me live here."

Jinyoung lightly tossed Fredward onto the bed, and flopped down next to it (Fredward.) "Fredward, do you really know anything about girls?"

"Of course I do!" Fredward chirped. "Iv'e had alot of girlfriends."

"You're a banana though." Jinyoung frowned. "Isn't there a big difference between humans and bananas?"

"Not really," Fredward sighed. "They're both girls. One of them is just a fruit. So, technically I know."

While Fredward was babbling nonsense, Jinyoung couldn't help but notice how weird it is to talk to an object with no face. Not that it's already odd talking to fruit. It's just weird that you can't see the expressions of Fredward when he talks. "Oh! Fredward, can I try something on you?"

"It depends." Fredward said. "Will it hurt?" Jinyoung rapidly shook his head, as he reached for his drawer and took a ray gun out.

"Not at all, it might actually tickle!" Jinyoung cooed, and sat up while aiming the ray gun towards Fredward's.... head?

"Yah, wait Jinyoung--" Jinyoung didn't wait for Fredward to finish, and suddenly pulled the trigger. A large beam shot out through the nozzle and once it made contact with Fredward's peel, he began to glow red. It lasted for only mere seconds. 

"So, how do you feel?" Jinyoung asked, while he stashed the ray gun away. Instead of the regular banana that layed on the bed a few moments ago, it's now a banana with a face

"You-- that felt like acid melted my core!" Fredward snapped; his brand new eyes slanted in anger. "You said it would tickle!" 

"It does." Jinyoung re-took the ray gun. "See?" Jinyoung shot himself with gun, leaving a nasty-looking wound on his arm. 

"H-Hey--"

"Don't worry, watch. It tickles." Jinyoung grinned, as he brought his forearm close to Fredward's face. His wound slowly began to regenerate, and the sight of his regular skin slowly seeping together made Fredward cringe in disgust. Yet, soon enough, Jinyoung's forearm was back to normal. As if nothing happened. 

"T-That's creepy, you know?!" Fredward stuttered. "Wait, if that gun wounded you... then what did it do to me?"

"Well, since it has no good effect on me, instead it wounded me. But, since you never used it before, it did good for you. Don't ask why though, because I don't know myself." Jinyoung explained, as he grabbed Fredward and stood in front of a mirror. "See? Look at you!"

With the effect of the ray gun, Fredward now has a somewhat cute face, and he could no longer rot like most fruit. And, he has the ability to move, his peels acting like arms. "Wow, I'm hawt." Fredward slicked his bald head, and repeatedly winked at his reflection; so much that he looks like he's having a spasm. "That ray gun is like surgery in an instant."

"Mhm." Jinyoung simply answered.

"Wait a second." Fredward suddenly said. "That hot girl that lives here.... isn't she going to notice I have a face and that I never rot?"

"Don't worry." Jinyoung sighed. "I'm the only one that can see your face. Only people present in the shooting can see the effects. But, if she gets curious, I'll just say I shot with a ray gun so you won't rot. I won't tell her you talk. Not a problem."

"Does she know--"

"She knows I'm an alien." Jinyoung laughed. "She isn't suppose to know. But one night my hat accidently fell off...."

"That's bad? Why?" Fredward asked. Jinyoung pulled his beanie off; revealing his upright blue antennas. Fredward's small eyes widened in surprise. "S-She knows your an alien yet she lets you live here?" Jinyoung nodded happily. 

"Weird, right? When she first found out, I was sure she would kick me out. But, she didn't because I'm obviously still here." Jinyoung smiled brightly; his antennas began to glow. 

---

Hyeri changed back into comfortable house clothes, an oversized t-shirt with shorts. "Still haven't eaten that banana?" Hyeri sighed, as she sat next to Jinyoung on the sofa. He wasn't even watching TV, he was just sitting there staring at the banana.

"No, not yet." Jinyoung chirped. "It's.... interesting. I'm not going to eat it anytime soon."

"It's just a banana though. Are you seeing things I don't?" Hyeri grabbed Fredward from Jinyoung's hands, and brought the fruit close to her face. She closely examined the banana, yet she couldn't notice anything special. Little did she know, Fredward was very flustered by Hyeri's beautiful face so close. Jinyoung noticed this, and quickly took Fredward from her. 

"D-Don't eat or throw Fred-- the banana, okay?" Jinyoung said, as he got up from the sofa. Suddenly, Hyeri grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down with her.

"Oooo! She totally wants you!" Fredward cooed, which made Jinyoung's antennas glow in embarrassment. 

"I know this is sudden, but can I ask you something? I think it might be a little personal though..." Hyeri asked, with seriousness in her tone

"S-Sure." Jinyoung said. Hyeri sighed deeply, as she grasped Jinyoung's hands into hers, which made Jinyoung have a tingly feeling in his stomach that but he doesn't quite understand why.

"Well.... Iv'e been wondering this for a while. But, I didn't really want to ask because I thought it be awkward." Hyeri said very bluntly. "Why are you on earth? What's your purpose for staying here and not on your planet..?"

---

"This is your chance!" Fredward whispered. Jinyoung eyes trailed to Fredward who layed on the table. "You know what she's doing right now? This is a girl's way of saying she wants to know more about you! Now, you can tell her the truth, the semi-truth, or say complete bull! Your choice, my brother."

"U-Um..." Jinyoung began. "W-Well... I was assigned a mission to land here on earth."

"Which is?" Hyeri questioned, and scooted closer to Jinyoung to make him feel more pressured.

"To study humans... their way of life. It's unknown to planet B1A4." Jinyoung semi-lied. He left out the 'make a girl fall in love with him and study love' part because he knew Hyeri wouldn't like it. To put it very bluntly, Hyeri is like his test subject. But, deep inside Jinyoung knows shes more than just an experiment.

Hyeri nodded in some what understandment. "Ah... I see. Sorry, I was just curious." she got up from the sofa, and walked towards her room. "Put that banana in the refrigerator... it's going to rot." Hyeri commented one last time, before closing the door shut.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Do you like Hyeri?" Fredward suddenly asked, as Hyeri went inside her room.

"Yeah, we're friends." Jinyoung answered.

"No, not like that. I mean, like do you like-like her?" Fredward sighed.

"No, we're not mega best friends yet."

Fredward slapped his peel against his 'forehead.' "No! I mean, do you like her that you would date her?"

"Oh.... I-I don't about that..." Jinyoung replied meekly. "I mean, Hyeri has alot of guys that like her."

"How do you know that?"

"Because, I saw after she was done at college, and she had alot of guys staring and talking to her. One of them even gave her flowers."

"I don't blame them." Fredward snickered. "Have you seen her? She's totally hot!"

"Hot? She wasn't warm though." Jinyoung said with complete innocence. 

"Oh... Jinyoung. Hot here means like, someone is extra attractive. Like, has a girl ever called you hot before?" Fredward questioned.

"Once, when I went to Hyeri's cafe. It was weird though. The makeup on her face made her look like a clown."

"O-Okay... anyways, see, when someone calls you hot, that means they think you're handsome. It works for both guys and girls." Fredward informed. Jinyoung mouthed 'oh' as he took his phone out and took notes. 

"Now I understand! Thanks Fredward." Jinyoung grinned.

"No problem."

"Can I ask another question?"

"Ask away."

"Well, remember when you said you would give me tips? You know, on 'how to pick up chicks.'" Jinyoung reminded. "I really want to learn. I want Hyeri to fall in love with me before I lose to another guy."

---

Jinyoung and Fredward's conversation was cut short when Hyeri suddenly came back outside. Jinyoung quickly tossed Fredward on the table and layed back on the sofa as if nothing had happened. "Hey, Jinyoung. What do you want for lunch?" Hyeri inquired, as she walked into the kitchen. "I can make kimbap if you'd like. It's really yummy!" she cooed, while opening the refrigerator.

"Go stand next to her, Jinyoung! Bring me with you." Fredward whispered. Jinyoung obeyed; he grabbed Fredward and began walking towards Hyeri. "Now, offer to help her to prepare lunch."

"Would you like help?" Jinyoung repeated, a cute smile plastered onto his face. Hyeri raised an eyebrow, as she tied an apron around her small body. On the front of it the words, 'kiss the cook' were imprinted. Which hatched an idea in Fredward's mind, but decided to save it for later. 

"Are you sure? You can just go watch TV." Hyeri smiled back. Her small smiles always makes Jinyoung happy. Hyeri doesn't smile as often as Jinyoung would like her to. 

Jinyoung nodded. "Tell me what you need me to do, cook."

Hyeri giggled, as she pointed to the pantry. "Alright then, assistant." she joked. "Can you grab me the seaweed from the pantry? It's in a red package and inside is green stuff."

Seaweed..Jinyoung has no idea what seaweed is. He opened the pantry, and attempted to search for the item Hyeri needs. "Hey, Fredward," Jinyoung whispered very quietly. "Can you find the seaweed...?"

"You idiot..." Fredward muttered. "It's right there." Fredward pointed to a red package with his peel that layed on one shelf. Jinyoung frantically grabbed it, and walked behind Hyeri.

"Here you go." he sweetly smiled then gently placed it in her arms from behind. To his surprise, Hyeri returned his smile, which she doesn't do very often. 

"I'm surprised you did it without asking me what seaweed was." she teased. "Maybe you should help me with cooking more often."

"Score!" Fredward cooed. "Doing good so far!"

"Can I do anything else?" Jinyoung suggested. Hyeri shrugged, while she placed ingredients into a pan then the stove.

"Not at the moment. Stand there and keep me company. That'll make me happy." Hyeri chuckled. 

"How long will this take to cook?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Hm... about 10 minutes. Wae?"

Jinyoung cutely grinned at Hyeri, as he stood in front of the stove and reached his arm out. "I have a way to speed things up." Hyeri gave him a worried look, and got on her tip-toes to look over his shoulder. 

"Y-Yah, what are you doing?!" Fredward, who was placed on the nearby counter, snapped. "Don't mess up the woman's food!"

Suddenly, laser beams began to shoot from Jinyoung's fingertips. Hyeri gasped in surprise then grabbed his arm. "W-What are you doing?" Hyeri panicked.

"Watch." Jinyoung chuckled. The laser beams made contact with the food, and Jinyoung remained like that for a few moments. Then, Jinyoung recoiled his arms, which decactivated the lasers. The cold food was now piping hot. 

"D-Daebak..." Hyeri mumbled unconsciously. "You should help me make lunch way more often."

---

As Jinyoung and Hyeri prepared lunch, Jinyoung was secretly listening to Fredward's tips. Surprisingly, they all worked, and even improved their relationship with each other. I guess Fredward does know his 'way around the ladies.'

"Wah, it looks great~" Jinyoung cooed, as Hyeri placed the plate full of kimbap on the large table. Even though he complimented the dish, Jinyoung has no idea what it is. Personally, he would had rather had a plate full of fish guts. Now, that's yummy. Atleast, in Jinyoung's book it is.

"You're not going to ask me what kimbap is?" Hyeri joked, as she sat on the chair. 

"Say: 'It's korean rice roll.' " Fredward whispered.

"Aniyo, I know. It's korean rice roll." Jinyoung repeated; like they were his own words. Hyeri's eyes widened a little in surprise. 

"Wow, I'm impressed." Hyeri said honestly. "Everytime I cook, you always ask what the dishes are."

"I have been doing my studying." Jinyoung lied. 

"So, this means you won't ask me any more questions?" 

"I'm still going to ask questions. Just not as often." he said in a playful tone. Hyeri raised an eyebrow, as she sat on the chair besides Jinyoung, instead of the one across. Which, is the chair she usually sits in.

"Attaboy, Jinyoung!" Fredward cheered. Jinyoung wasn't even listening to Fredward anymore by this point. His attention was focused on Hyeri.

"You should get a reward! For doing your studying~" Hyeri laughed. Jinyoung shook his head, as he leaned close to Hyeri's face. "W-What are you doing?" Hyeri stuttered. Each inch he got closer she would back up.

"Well, since you cook for us all the time, maybe you should get the reward instead?" Jinyoung chuckled in a low voice. Hyeri has never heard and seen Jinyoung be so.... attractive. And, as for Fredward, he's quite shocked by Jinyoung's sudden confidence. 

Fredward remembered his plan earlier, when he reread Hyeri's apron. He was about to inform Jinyoung of it, but Jinyoung was already one step ahead of him. "W-What reward would that be?" Hyeri managed to choke out.

Jinyoung's serious expression slowly became replaced his usual cute smile as he embraced Hyeri into a tight hold. "Y-Yah Jinyoung--"

"Kiss the cook~" Jinyoung cooed, as he surprised Hyeri with a light peck on the cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments and subcribers! I really appreciate it! And, I just wanted to add, I feel like there's not alot of Jinyoung and Hyeri moments, like it didn't happen the whole time through out the chapter. So, I'll make sure to add alot more c: I just didn't want to add so many lovey dovey moments because it's only the 4th chapter, you see what I mean? xD

 

Subcribers and comments are very appreciated! Don't be a silent reader! And, for the BANAS that don't know, Jinyoung will be starring in a TvN drama 'She is Wow' and here's his official drama photo~

165396_449094521835670_404233907_n.jpg