College?

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

The next day.

Author POV

Hyeri was about to leave for college, but suddenly, Jinyoung grabbed her wrist before she could walk out. "I don't want to be left alone~" Jinyoung pouted cutely as his antennas glowed blue. "It's boring to be myself..."

Hyeri chuckled a bit, while she lightly pushed him away. "You'll be fine! It's only for a few hours, okay?" Hyeri said, as she patted Jinyoung on the space right between his antennas. "Be good, don't burn the house down." was the last thing Hyeri said before the leaving the disappointed Jinyoung alone in the house.

---

One of the things Jinyoung hates the most is being left alone. He's like a small puppy. "Why are you bummed out? I'm here!" Fredward laughed, in an attempt to comfort Jinyoung. But, Jinyoung just sighed in response, as he flopped down on the sofa. "Come on, Jinyoung. This isn't the first time you've been left alone."

"But..." Jinyoung buried his face in the pillow. "I'm curious about what a college looks like."

"Aren't you old enough to go to college? How old are you?" Fredward inquired.

"1076."

".... I meant in human years."

"Oh, 21." Jinyoung replied meekly. "So?"

"So, that means you're at the age where a guy goes to college. Why don't you? You can learn more about humans there. I bet you would be popular." Fredward remarked.

"Hyeri said I'm not allowed to." Jinyoung said bitterly. "She's afraid that I'll create havoc or reveal my true identity. That's why I stay home all the time, because she tells me not to go anywhere alone."

"Well, let's go enroll you in college big boy!" Fredward cooed. 

"But, I'm not suppose to leave--"

"Alone." Fredward said with alot of emphasis. "Hyeri said you couldn't leave the house alone. But, I'll go with you! So you won't be alone."

"But... you're a banana." Jinyoung muttered. 

"So what!" Fredward whined. "You're leaving with something, aren't you? Hyeri never said you have to leave with a human."

 

---

 

"Maybe we should go back..." Jinyoung kept looking back at the apartment as Fredward him began walking towards the college. "Hyeri is going to be upset if she finds out--"

"She's not going to. Don't worry about it!" Fredward snickered.

"Aren't we going to her college?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Well... she's going to be happy once she sees you." Fredward nervously chuckled. "Don't think about that! What's important is to get you enrolled!"

"Is it a walk in thing?" Jinyoung asked.

"What is?"

"To enroll. You just do it there?"

".... Well, actually I don't know." Fredward admitted. "W-Whatever, we'll find a way!"

 

---

 

Jinyoung approached the front of the college. There was no one in sight besides a few workers patrolling the campus. When Jinyoung spotted one, he was already prepared to run away, but the worker already caught him. "Yah, what are you doing walking around during class time?!" The worker snapped.

"U-Um.... it's my first day here..." Jinyoung lied. "And... I'm just a little late! My plane arrived later than the expected time."

"Oh, really?" The worker said in a sarcastic tone. "Let me see your student ID card."

"W-Well--wouldn't you rather see this?" Jinyoung raised his hand into the worker's face. Suddenly, blue laser beams shot through his fingertips and zapped the worker's sweaty forehead.

"Yah, Jinyoung! What are you doing?!" Fredward panicked. "Are you trying to kill the man?!"

"N-No--I just didn't know what to do!" Jinyoung retorted. "He was going to kick us out!"

Jinyoung recoiled his arm, as he stepped back in fear from the worker's dazed expression. "Ahjusshi..? Are you okay?"

 

---

 

Miraculously, the worker seemed to have been hypnotized by Jinyoung's 'powers.' It was if if he knew Jinyoung and that he's been a student. "Now, go to class, Jinyoung" The worker dismissed him, as he simply walked away.

"Daebak!" Fredward whispered loudly. "You never told me you had magical powers!"

"I-I didn't know I could hypnotize though..." Jinyoung admitted. "Anyways, where do we go now? This campus is huge." Fredward shrugged, as he pointed his peel to another building.

"Look, it seems the boss stays there. We could hypnotize him/her. That way we can 'enroll.'" Fredward laughed mischeviously.

Jinyoung went along with Fredward's plan, and sauntered into the building. It seems like it was a place where workers and teachers hung out, and all eyes were guled onto Jinyoung. Each one that passed by they would hypnotized by one zap. Eventually, Jinyoung reached the big cheeses' office. "Who are you? And why aren't you in class?" The boss lowered his glasses. "Young man--"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence, as Jinyoung began zapping him. Jinyoung hypnotized him so that the boss would email every teacher to inform them of a 'new student.' Now, Jinyoung is in the clear. "Here's your schedule, Jinyoung." he smiled warmly, as he passed a list to Jinyoung. "Please report to your first class. Don't worry, you're not late. It's excused."

 

---

 

Author POV

Jinyoung walked to his first class, with Fredward in hand. "This was alot easier than I expected." he whispered. Fredward nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, with your cool laser thingy." Fredward chuckled. Just then, Jinyoung approached the door of the classroom. Jinyoung took a deep breath, as he got onto his tiptoes to look through the tiny door window. "You see anything?"

"There's alot of humans in there.." Jinyoung said with worry. "What if... I don't fit in?"

"Fit in?" Fredward scoffed. "Have you seen yourself, Jinyoung? You're a stud! You'll make friends quickly, I promise. That's what you want, right? 'To study human behavior."

Jinyoung rapidly nodded his head, and placed his hand on the door knob. "You're right." Jinyoung smiled cutely. "This is all to study humans. And, to be closer to Hyeri."

Jinyoung quickly opened the door, and peeked his head inside. The teacher went silent and everyones' attention was all on Jinyoung. Some of the girl's eyes widened in suprise, shocked by this random boy's handsomeness. "You must be Jung Jinyoung, right?" Jinyoung nodded, as he did a bow.

"Yes." Jinyoung lifted his head to direct to the class. He examined the room in search of Hyeri, but it seems she wasn't there among the crowd of people. Jinyoung felt disappointed. "My name is Jung Jinyoung. I hope we all get along well." he greeted.

"Alright, Jinyoung, go take that empty seat next to Chansik. Chansik, please raise your hand." The teacher ordered. A student all the way in the back raised his hand. He was quite the flower boy, and Jinyoung wanted to take a picture of him for his collection of human data. Jinyoung went to where he was told to sit, and the teacher continued his lecture. He sat on the seat beside Chansik, and Chansik didn't even look up from the textbook he was studying.

"Hello, I'm Jinyoung." Jinyoung whispered. Chansik nodded; his eyes glued to the book.

"Gong Chansik. You can just call me Gongchan." he replied. "What's with the banana? I noticed you've been carrying it around."

Fredward bursted into laughter, as he knows no one can hear him besides Jinyoung. Jinyoung can feel his antennas glow, but luckily it's hidden under his hat. "My lunch." Jinyoung answered. "I'm saving it for lunch. N-Not like it talks or anything." Gongchan gave him a weird look.

"Of course it doesn't talk. It's a banana." Gongchan slightly chuckled, as he closed his book. "Anyways, let's stop talking. The teacher is really strict."

 

---

 

College has ended rather quickly. But, Jinyoung had no idea what was happening half the time, no matter how hard he tried to pay attention. Unfortunately, Hyeri was in none of his large classes. She was the reason Jinyoung is here in the first place. With his head hanging, Jinyoung walked out the building in disappointment. "Don't be so bummed, Jinyoung. Hyeri is here somewhere." Fredward said. "Come on, let's look for her."

Jinyoung nodded his head, and lifted his head to see where he's going. "She can be anywhere by now. This campus is huge!" Jinyoung pouted.

"...Isn't that her?" Fredward pointed his peel to a group of people outside the campus gate, and they were in a crowd talking with each other. And, Fredward was right. Hyeri seemed to be her friends as she was laughing along with them. Jinyoung has never seen her so happy, and it made him feel sour. He's never been able to make her laugh so hard before. "Well, aren't you going to talk to her?"

"Aniyo," Jinyoung disagreed. "I want to watch a little longer." He couldn't help it. His curiousity is taking over. Eventually, Jinyoung watched her long enough that most people have either gone home or into their dorms. The group of friends were gone too. The only ones that remained were Hyeri and this other guy. The sight of them bonding made Jinyoung's antennas glow blue in anger.

"Is that her boyfriend?" Fredward asked with a blunt tone. "What a stud. He must be one of those jerks though."

Jinyoung ignored Fredward. His anger really shot up when the boy wrapped his arms around Hyeri and gave her a big, lovey-dovery embrace. One you wouldn't give to 'just a friend,' Fredward cooed in delight, but smoke was coming out of Jinyoung's ears by this point. But, Jinyoung noticed the forced smile on Hyeri's face as she hugged the mysterious boy back. It gave him a little hope. It didn't last for long.

Suddenly, the boy took the skinship a step up, and even pressed his lips against Hyeri's. "Y-YAH-" Fredward covered Jinyoung's mouth with his peel.

"Don't give away our cover!" Fredward whispered loudly. "I know you're mad. Your antennas are obviously glowing under that white hat."

Jinyoung slapped Fredward's peel away, and threw Fredward on the ground in a fit of anger. Jinyoung reached his arm out and lazers shot through his fingertips; aiming towards the boy's booty. Once it made contact, the boy jumped up in surprise and recoiled away from Hyeri. Jinyoung quickly hid behind a wall, and peeked only his head out so he can watch the show.

"W-What the hell!" Hyeri backed away from the boy, as he repeatedly patted his . "What--YOU IS ON FIRE!"

"I SEE THAT!" The boy yelled backed, and dived on the asphalt and rolled around. " !"

Jinyoung surpressed his laughters at the boy's idiotic appearance. He doesn't feel a hint of guilt. Jinyoung is just glad that boy is away from Hyeri.

The boy quickly ran away as he screamed in pain towards the nurse's office; leaving Hyeri gawking in shock. This is Jinyoung's chance. Jinyoung picked up the unconscious Fredward, and dusted off his peel. He tip-toed behind Hyeri, and tapped her on the shoulder with a fake angry expression plastered on his face. "I finally found you! You're 30 minutes late!" Jinyoung pouted.

He doesn't want Hyeri to find out he sneaked out, so instead he'll pretend he was home the whole time. "J-Jinyoung? How'd you get here?" Hyeri stuttered.

"You didn't come home.. so I got worried." Jinyoung pouted.

"...Did you see any of that?" Hyeri asked with caution. Jinyoung nodded his head.

"I didn't like it." he said very bluntly. "My antennas are glowing." Hyeri laughed at his jealously, as she patted his back.

"Were you the one that zapped Baro's ? The boy, I mean."

"No..."

"Don't lie." Hyeri said sternly.

"Fine." Jinyoung huffed. "That was because he was trying to eat you!" Jinyoung expected for her to snap, but instead she bursted into laughter.

"Good job, Jinyoung! You really saved me." Hyeri said between breaths. "I don't like that guy. He always hugs and tries to kiss me.... he's like my brother." Hyeri sighed. "Thanks for saving me from an awkward situation." Jinyoung smiled warmly in response, as he suddenly embraced Hyeri. "Y-Yah--"

"Just one hug." Jinyoung pouted. "...Maybe a kiss?"

"No." Hyeri quickly shot down Jinyoung's hopes, as she playfully pushed him away. "Stupid Jinyoung."

--------------

SORRY IF THERE IS ANY ERRORS OR IF THIS CHAPTER , I'M JUST SO SHOCKED TONIGHT OTL. So, if you don't know, H.O.T's Tony, who used to be an idol, is dating Girl's Day Hyeri. That's a 16 year ! Wowee, she's 20, he's 36. Honestly, I'm kind of jealous, since I'm a fangirl of Hyeri xD. But, I'm..okay.. with it *forced laugh.* Nah, I'm just joking. But, they're getting alot of hate T__T. Sure, I'm a little upset, and so are other fans, but you know they're happy so...

Well, that just turned to into a rant. ANYWAYS, Subcribers and comments are appreciated! Don't be a silent reader! I want to know your guys' opinions on the chapter and the dating thingy~