Kissing, The Act Of Pressing One's Lips Together.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Author POV

Baro and Hyeri were in the backseat together, while Eric drove in the front. "I'm glad you're here." Hyeri confessed. "It would had been really awkward."

"No problem." Baro chuckled. "Can I ask you a question?"

"As long as it's not about what I did these past 3 days." she sighed.

"Nah, that's your business. It's actually about your.... friend."

"Jinyoung...?" Hyeri scoffed. She wondered why Baro was suddenly bringing him up. Is he jealous? No way. "What about him?"

"Are you guys close?"

"I would say so."

"Be honest, was he actually just 'dropping by?'"

"O-Of course." Hyeri lied. She trusts Baro with everything, but she can't risk giving away Jinyoung's cover. "He's just a friend."

"Is he special to you?"

"....What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you like Jinyoung?"

"Yeah, he's my friend." Hyeri simply answered. 

"No, not like that, pabo." Baro laughed, as he playfully hit her arm. "Do you love him?"

"....L-Love?" Hyeri gasped. She hesistated for a moment. "Um...n-no." A smile of satisfaction appeared on Baro's lips.

"Good."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mean while....

Author POV

Jinyoung grabbed Fredward's peel and all the weapons/supplies he brought back from B1A4. He then proceeded to go to his room and lay them on his bed. "I need this to work." Jinyoung mumbled to himself. "Fredward has to come back." 

Jinyoung began to prepare a 'ritual.' What type of ritual, you ask? A ritual to bring back Fredward, of course! All he needs to do is make up a spell that rhymes, then use his weird alien power and POOF! That erted banana should be as good as new. 

It's really, really easy.

Wait.

No it's not. In fact it's extremely difficult. "I don't know what to say..." Jinyoung sighed. "Maybe I should say... Fredward's colors? Okay, yeah I guess." He took a deep breath. "Yellow, mellow, orange," Jinyoung grumbled. ".....Damn it!" Jinyoung cursed to himself, as he threw a stuffed animal Hyeri gave to him on the floor. "Why? Why did I say orange?! Uh.... Yellow, mellow, orange, bring back Fredward and make him as real...as...that... door-hinge?"

Suddenly, Fredward's lifeless peel began to glow a bright yellow. "Oh my god, it actually worked..!" Jinyoung laughed.

---

Fortunately, Jinyoung's spell was a success, and Fredward slowly regained his consciousness. "....What time is it?" Fredward yawned, as he sat up in bed. The sight of him showing signs of life can almost make Jinyoung shed a single, manly tear. 

"Fredward!" Jinyoung grinned, grabbing him into a tight hold. "You're alright."

"Yes, I'm okay." Fredward groaned in pain from Jinyoung's strong hug. "Can you let me go now?" Jinyoung dropped him back down on the soft bed. 

"Look, I know you just 'woke up', but I need your help." Jinyoung sighed. 

"Hyeri?" Fredward guessed. Jinyoung nodded shyly. "Heh, women. What's wrong this time?"

"Do you have any romance novels?"

"I....own.... one. Why? What does that have anything to do with her?"

" Just let me borrow it."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Over here." Fredward rolled across the floor, stopping next to a large bookshelf. "Look for a pink spine on the 3rd shelf." Jinyoung did what Fredward ordered and pulled a small chapter book off the shelf. He flipped through the pages, smelling the paper furiously. Fredward looked at him with disgust, but he knows by know this is Jinyoung's normal yet odd behavior.

"Why do you own this?" Jinyoung asked, as he opened to the first page. "I thought this was Hyeri's. I'd never guess it's  actually yours."

"For...certain...purposes." Fredward nervously laughed. Jinyoung shot him a weird look, but decided to let him go. "Anyways, what does reading a novel have anything to do with Hyeri?" he scoffed, "Wouldn't you rather pick up chicks than read books?"

"I do not want to pick them up, Freddie." Jinyoung laughed. "I want to charm them, why would I pick them up?"

"...That's not what I meant--"

"Besides," Jinyoung interrupted, before Fredward can explain the phrase 'pick up the chicks.' "I'm reading this book so I can study human intimacy."

"Human intimacy? Why don't you just ask me about that?"

"You're not human, Fredward. If do I ask you, it wouldn't come from a 'reliable source.'" Jinyoung spoke bluntly. The words that came out of his mouth made Fredward's jaw drop in disbelief. 

"Reliable-- You always come to me for advice. Why do you suddenly care whether I'm human or not?" Fredward snapped. "I know just as much as a regular human."

"....I didn't mean to offend you," Jinyoung groaned, "It's just that Hyeri has this man friend."

"Man friend..?"

"You know, a human guy. Iv'e knew they were friends, but I didn't know they were very close until today."

"And?"

"And I can definitely tell he has a thing for Hyeri." Jinyoung stated with confidence. Fredward just laughed.

"How would you know that? You're just an alien. They're probably just friends."

"Aniyo," Jinyoung disagreed, "He does like her. I can tell because of the way he looks at her when Hyeri talks. The twinkle in his eyes when he examines her uber, pretty face. I don't need to be human to know that. Because I get the same, exact look everytime Hyeri and I are together." After listening to Jinyoung, Fredward realized how serious Jinyoung is about this. 

"Heh," Fredward chuckled, "You're really cheesy, you know that?" Jinyoung shook his head.

"That's impossible. I'm not made of cheese." Jinyoung scoffed, as he walked away. 

"...No...That's just a phrase..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Finally, after a long day, Hyeri finally returned home. The situation with Eric ended alot easier than she had thought. Yes, he did snap at the house, but after he had a while to cool down, Eric returned to his normal, work attitude. Everything was dealt with rather smoothly. Not that what he did to Hyeri was left un-spoken about. 

Eric was fired from his spot as manager. Hyeri was very pleased with this decision. Jinyoung will probably feel like-wise after she gets the chance to tell him. "Jinyoung, I'm home!" Hyeri shouted, as she closed the front door. "Jinyoung?" Hyeri called out again, looking around. Strangely, Jinyoung didn't immediately greet Hyeri and hug her like usual, while rambling on about how bored he was without her.

It's too quiet. Hyeri felt a little dissapointed, kicking her shoes off her feet. "What's that idiot doing..?" Hyeri mumbled to herself, as she made her to way to the living room. To her surprise, Jinyoung sat quietly on the sofa. Not only was that shocking, but the fact that Jinyoung was immersed in a book. More specifically, a romance novel.

Hyeri sneaked up from behind Jinyoung. "H-Hey, why are you reading that?" Hyeri attempted to swipe the romance novel out of Jinyoung's clammy hands, but his super-human reflexes disabled her from doing so. He looked at her from behind his shoulder with a weird look. Jinyoung got up from his chair.

"Can I try something?" Jinyoung asked; his eyes not leaving the page.

"W-What?" Hyeri asked, as Jinyoung lowered the book from his face. His eyes were full of lust and Hyeri has never seen him so serious before. "Jinyoung.. get away." Hyeri warned. Jinyoung kept walking towards her, but each step he took Hyeri took a step back. They continued to follow each other until Hyeri's back was against the wall.

Suddenly, Jinyoung crashed his lips onto hers, as he ran his fingers through her hair. Hyeri's eyes widened in suprise, and immediately pushed him away by instinct. Jinyoung gave her a confused look as he raised the book to his face. "What the hell!" Hyeri yelled, as she covered .

"Hm.. according to this novel, I'm supposed to turn red and feel butterflies in my stomach. But, you can't have flying insects in your body, that's impossible. This book is not good." Jinyoung sighed, as he threw the book to the side. "Sorry, I just wanted to try it. But, did I do it right?"

"D-Do what right?" Hyeri stuttered, and averted her eyes away from his.

"Kissing. The act of pressing one's lips against another person or an object. I think it is weird. It looks like humans are trying to eat each other's face." Jinyoung said in a monotone voice, as he fumbled with his antenna. "Well, was it right? Or, did I do it incorrectly? I really don't know. Please explain." Hyeri gawked at Jinyoung's weird vocabulary, and didn't snap from her day dreaming until Jinyoung called out for her. "Hyeri?"

"U-Uh, you did it right." Hyeri blushed, as she quickly ran out the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hyeri dashed into her bedroom, and slammed the door shut. "I can't believe he just...." Hyeri's voice trailed off, as she leaned against the wall. She slowly began to slide down, her knees growing weak from shock. "I'm never letting him near the book shelf again."

Jinyoung has done his share of surprising things, but this takes the cake. "Because of that, I forgot to tell him the good news." Hyeri sighed. "I'm definitely not going back there. It'd be too awkward." The first thing she wanted to do when she got home was to spend time with Jinyoung. Now, that's the last thing she wants. 

"Hyeri?" Speak of the devil. "Please, let me in."

"No." Hyeri replied, as she leaned her head against the door. 

"Wae? Are you angry?" Jinyoung asked. Hyeri got up from the ground. She angrily swung the door open, then pulled Jinyoung down by the antenna. "Yah, that hurts!" Jinyoung whined.

"Yes, I'm mad!" Hyeri yelled. "You can't just suddenly...do..that, Jinyoung." 

"I did tell you I was going to try something," he muttered, "I didn't know you were going to react like that."

"Well I didn't you were going to kiss me!"

"Then, let me ask you this, then." A mischevious grin crept on Jinyoung's lips, as he forced himself inside her room and closed the door. He gently removed Hyeri's hand from his antenna, and placed a hand on Hyeri's stiff shoulder. The contact made Hyeri flinch. "Since you're mad I kissed you by surprise.... would you be mad if I kissed you now? With a fair warning?"

"W-What are you--W-What?!"

"You're shaking, you know?" Jinyoung laughed. His low-pitched chuckle sent shivers down Hyeri's spine. Jinyoung's hands slowly made its' way down to Hyeri's back. "So, tell me, Hyeri. Would you mind..." Jinyoung slowly leaned in, slightly bending down to meet Hyeri's lips. "If we kissed right now?"

Hyeri has a love-hate relationship with Jinyoung's seductive side. He's usually so stupid, but lovable. The side Hyeri is familiar and comfortable with. But when Jinyoung reveals this side to himself, Hyeri can't say she hates it. But she wouldn't say she absolutely loves it either. "No...." Hyeri unconsciously answered, as swallowed the lump that rose in , aware that she just gave permission to Jinyoung to kiss her.

Hyeri closed her eyes and awaited what was about to happened, and she she did that, Baro's question echoed in her mind. Do you love him?

"Do I?" Hyeri mentally asked herself. "Do I love Jinyoung?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

And we're ending it here~

As you clicked this story to read the new chapter, hopefully you noticed my new poster and background! It's alot better than the old one, don't you think? I like it alot.

This is the shop that made the poster/background. If you need a graphic for your story, or would like a one-shot written, I recommend there!

Subcribers and comments are very much appreciated!

Comment, okay? If you don't, 

I'll punch you in the urethras.