Chapter 2

Lady of Choi Clan


2

 
"Hyung, i brought you the file." Jiyong and Taeyang entered the Choi Residence.
 
Seunghyun greeted his best friends and took the file from Jiyong. He just came back from U.S and he needs some catching up to do, especially since he was just appointed as the man in charge for Choi Clan's business in Korea. He looked at Jiyong and Taeyang, giving them a grateful smile for being there for his sister when he couldn't.
 
"How's Jihye?" Taeyang lounged on the leather couch.
 
"She's being bullied, apparently. I don't understand why she can't just beat them up." Seunghyun sighed.
 
Jiyong sadly glanced at him.
 
"I guess it's hard enough to be treated like a princess that everybody afraid of here." Jiyong replied.
 
Among all Big Bang, he's probably the closest to Jihye. He treats her like his own sister and he's the person she can trust with all her secret. His thoughts were interfered by the sound of his phone. He looked at the caller id before he stands up and walked out to the balcony.
 
"what's wrong?" jiyong asked.
 
"are you sure we should keep low like this? She's getting beaten up and i can't do anything to help her!" Seungri's helpless voice was heard.
 
"What? Who did it?" he hissed.
 
"kim Hyunah..." Seungri mumbled.
 
"Hyunah? as in the daughter of Kim Corp?"
 
"yeah...'
 
Jiyong smirked.
 
"You don't have to do anything. Jihye can handle it by herself. Me, on the other hand, have something to do." he said.
 
"hyung?" Seungri asked, confused.
 
"I have a corporation to destroy. See you soon, maknae." Jiyong said and end the call.
 
"who is it?" Seunghyun asked when he came back.
 
"Seungri."
 
"Seungri? He's still Jihye's bodyguard?" taeyang asked.
 
"Why is he calling?" Seunghyun nodded and asked Jiyong.
 
"Someone beat her up."
 
"WHAT? WHO?!" Seunghyun snapped.
 
"Relax hyung. She can handle it by herself. We can help her, though..."
 
"How?" Daesung who just arrived few minutes ago approached him.
 
"we have a corporation to destroy. The Kim Corp." His lips curved into an evil smile.
 
They all smirked.
 
"Well, i guess that's enough for a payback." Seunghyun nodded.
 
"Get 2NE1 now. We need them to get some information." seunghyun continued.
 
*****
 
"You called jiyong oppa, didn't you?" Jihye asked when they were on their way back home.
 
Seungri winced at the sight of her bruised lips and red cheeks.
 
"Did you tell him?" She asked.
 
Seungri meekly nod and receive a slap in the head.
 
"WHY!?"
 
"Because you need help. I know you don't want your identity to be revealed so the best way to get revenge is through the clan. No one messes with Choi's princess." He grinned.
 
"So does this mean Hyunah won't be coming to school anymore?" she asked.
 
"If the hyungs are in a good mood, she'll probably just move to other city... But considering his tone of voice when i talked to Jiyong hyung, i think he's going to make her leave Korea for good." Seungri answered.
 
Jihye sighed and shook her head. A small smile appeared on her face.
 
"I guess that's a good revenge." she said.
 
"Revenge is better if you use this," he pointed his head and laughed.

2013.04.02. tuesday
by seoulchae