Chapter 20

Lady of Choi Clan


20

 
Jihye entered the house with such a bright smile. She practically waltzed into the mansion, ignoring Seunghyun and Jiyong who just stared at her.
 
"oh, you're here~" she beamed.
 
"What's up with you?" Jiyong laughed.
 
"DID YOU TAKE DRUGS?!" Seunghyun panicked.
 
She shook her head and dreamily sighed. Jiyong's eyes darted at the figure outside the mansion, walking away from the mansion and he smiled.
 
"He did it, didn't he?" he asked.
 
"DID WHAT? OH MY GOD!? WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!" Seunghyun shouted in panic.
 
"It was ... amazing..." Jihye sighed.
 
"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!" Seunghyun shook her shoulders.
 
"What's with the noise?" L.Joe walked in and stopped in his tracks at the sight of Seunghyun and Jihye.
 
"What the hell is happening?" he asked.
 
"Hiiii Byunghyun~" Jihye sang.
 
"what's wrong with her? Is she on drugs?" L.joe asked.
 
"SEE! JIYONG! JIHYE'S ON DRUGS! OH NO..." Seunghyun flailed his arms.
 
"I thought you went on a date with Daehyun. I just met him outside." L.Joe said.
 
"I did." Jihye nodded, a foolish smile still plastered on her face.
 
L.Joe blinked before he realized what happened. A huge smile appeared on his face as he pulled her into a hug and dance around.
 
"CONGRATULATION! OH MY GOD! HE SAID IT DIDN'T HE?!" 
 
Jihye nodded and both of them squealed in glee, ignoring Seunghyun who's still in panic.
 
"DO SOMETHING!" Seunghyun snapped at Jiyong who's already on the floor, laughing.
 
"She.. Daehyun... confess... hahahaha they're together!" Jiyong explained.
 
"WHAT?" Seunghyun's head snapped back towards Jihye who's giggling with L.Joe chuckling next to her.
 
"Choi Jihye. Tell me right now, what happened." He said.
 
"Psh. Party pooper. BUT! Because i'm happy, i'll tell you. Come here, sit here." Jihye pointed at the carpeted floor.
 
"I swear I'm going to strangle you, Jihye." Seunghyun mumbled.
 
"Okay, so... we were on our way back home from school. Today's the last day of school and we'll have few months of summer holiday. We were holding hands and he has this sweet smile... " 
 
"Snap out of it." Seunghyun frowned and flicked his finger in front of her.
 
"Oh yeah, right. So we were just talking and he asked me to go on a date with him. I said yes, of course."
 
*****
Few hours ago...
 
"So, where are we going?" Jihye asked when she's inside the car. 
 
Daehyun smiled and winked at her.
 
"It's a secret. You look very beautiful, by the way." he softly smile as he started to drive away.
 
Jihye bit her lips to hide her smile. She's wearing a simple black dress with red blazer and red pumps. She looked at Daehyun and smile. He doesn't look bad himself. He's wearing a white collar shirt and black pants. He also took the time to wear a black tie, which loosely hung around his neck.
 
"Soo... are we there yet?" Jihye for the nth time.
 
Daehyun chuckled and shook his head.
 
"Few more minutes." 
 
*****
"Okay.. where did he take you?" Seunghyun asked.
 
"Oh.. it's this beautiful beach. I don't even know there's such a pretty place." 
 
*****
 
Jihye gasped at the sight. There are lit candles, making a small pathway towards a table with two chairs. She smiled as daehyun's warm hand came in contact with hers, leading her to the table.
 
"Do.. do you like it?" He nervously asked.
 
She giggled and beamed.
 
"Of course. I love it... Thank you, Daehyun." she whispered.
 
They continued the conversation as they ate the food. 
 
*****
 
"What did he prepare?" L.Joe asked.
 
"Steak. It was so good! And there's dessert! oh god. it's cheesecake! our favorite." She gushed.
 
"Stop with the food. Continue." Seunghyun commanded.
 
*****
 
After they finished their food, Jihye thanked him and asked him about what are they going to do afterwards. He abruptly stands up and walked over to her.
 
"Daehyun, wha--" she stopped talking when Daehyun kneeled on one knee in front of her.
 
"Um.. i don't.. i'm not really good at this... This is my first time doing this and hyungs said i should be romantic.. I know i've been a jerk to you before and I would do anything to undo that... My point is.." He rambled.
 
Jihye chuckled.
 
"calm down, daehyun. I'm not going anywhere." her gaze soften.
 
He took a deep breath and nodded.
 
"okay, so my point is..I've been in love with you, Choi Jihye. I am madly in love with the girl that i used to hurt and i swear to god, i will make sure i won't do the same mistake. So, will you be my girlfriend?"
 
Tears welled up in her eyes as she nodded and gave him a hug.
 
"Of course." She smiled.
 
"Why are you crying?! Wait! i still have to give you this!" He panicked and took out a necklace from his pocket.
 
"It's so beautiful." she whispered.
 
"I'll put it on you." He smiled.
 
"there. It looks good with your mother's necklace." He grinned.
 
Jihye smiled and nodded. Daehyun gently wiped away her tears and smiled at her.
 
"Thank you." He whispered as he leaned in.
 
She automatically closed her eyes, feeling his warm breath against her lips.
 
*****
"STOP!" Seunghyun shouted.
 
Jihye looked at him.
 
"What?"
 
"I don't want to hear that part." Seunghyun shuddered.
 
"Me too." L.Joe said and stand up.
 
"where are you going? This is the best part!" Jihye shouted.
 
"HOME!" "TO MY ROOM!" both of them started to walk away.
 
"BUT HE KISSED ME AND IT WAS AMAZING! I FELT SPARKS AND THEN WE KISSED AGAIN BEFORE HE TOOK ME HOME!" Jihye shouted, causing the two guys to cursed.
 
Jiyong is still on the floor, laughing his off.
 
"EW!!! WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT!" Jihye laughed at L.Joe's shouting before he exited the mansion.
 
"I CAN'T NEVER SEE YOU THE SAME!" Seunghyun's wail cracked her up.
 
"This is awesome. I never thought being with Daehyun would be this awesome." She laughed with Jiyong.
 
"Told you so. This is a way to torture your brother. It's a win-win !' Jiyong beamed and gave her a high-five.
 
"But, in all seriousness, i'm glad you're with him. He's a nice guy." Jiyong gave her a hug.
 
"Thank you, oppa." She smiled.
 
"You better go back now. Chaerin unnie would kill you." She pointed at the clock.
 
Jiyong cursed in his breath and ran outside.
 
"GOOD NIGHT!" He shouted before he left.
 

2013.05.20 monday