Chapter 25

Lady of Choi Clan


25

 
Jihye glared at the woman in front of her. She has gagged with a piece of clothe and her hands and feet tied. 
 
"I never thought this day would come." She laughed.
 
She crouched down in front of Jihye and smirked as she mockingly wiped the sweat off jihye's forehead.
 
"You must be tired. Especially with that wound of yours..." She pouted and her eyes darted at Jihye's bleeding arm and leg.
 
"Mmph!"
 
"What did you say?" BoA smiled and took off the clothing from jihye's mouth.
 
"Go to hell. I'm going to kill you and rip you to pieces you trash!" Jihye spats.
 
"tsk. Such a foul mouth woman." BoA shook her head and stands up.
 
"Watch over her. I'm going to call Lee Joon. That idiot thinks he can fool me." She laughed.
 
Kris stared at Jihye and sighed. He has been handed the task to kidnap a girl not much younger than him and he barely succeeded even after he brought the whole group with him. They had to hurt her arm and leg to make sure she can't fight that well and it's still a handful to them.
 
"What are you looking at?" He snapped out of his thought when Jihye glared at him.
 
"You have no power now. You shouldn't be this... y." Suho commented.
 
Jihye chuckled and tilted her head.
 
"Do you really think I'm that weak? This cut is nothing. I've had worse injuries. And I'm not that stupid, you know."
 
"This girl!" Suho raised his hand but was stopped by Lay.
 
"Calm down. She's trying to get us mad."
 
Jihye grinned and watched the calmer one sat down not far from her.
 
"You guys are really naive. Do you ever think why I didn't fight that much when I can take every single one of you?" She asked.
 
She saw some of the fidgeted on their seats and smirked. They must be nervous, she thought, remembering they're the newest recruit of Park Clan.
 
"Let me ask you a question. Who are the members of Choi Clan?" 
 
Kai smirked.
 
"easy. Big Bang, 2NE1, Teen Top, Epik high, Phantom, B.E.G, Lee Hi, ailee, Evol, Exid, Block B, MBLAQ who joined forces with you and your boyfriend's group B.A.P."
 
Jihye chuckled.
 
"That's it? You really think my Clan is that small?" Jihye laughed and shook her head.
 
"Let me tell you this, boys. There's no way I would let myself get dragged by meek boys like you unless I have plans. And my clan is not as small as you think." She winked and rested her body on the wall.
 
"What is she doing?" Tao asked when she closed her eyes.
 
"I'm trying to get some sleep. You guys took me in the middle of the night. I'll be sleeping while I waited for them to arrive." She answered.
 
"Who?" Kris spoke up.
 
"Oh, you know. My plan." She smiled and closed her eyes again.
 
 
*****
 
"What are we going to do?" Zico asked.
 
Everyone in the room is in tension. Jihye has disappeared and by the amount of blood, they doubt she can hang on for a long time. Daehyun is sitting next to Jiyong who has been trying to calm him down. 
 
"We need to get back up. Gather our gr--" Seunghyun's voice was cut by a knock on the door.
 
He turned around and the door slides open, revealing an unfamiliar face. He gave him a slight bow before he raised his hand and grinned.
 
"yo."
 
"Yo? Who the hell are you?" L.Joe snapped.
 
"Chill, man. We're here because of Jihye." He raised his arms.
 
"You know her?" Daehyun raised his head.
 
"Well... we kinda go way back...you know." He shrugged.
 
"Who are you?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Junhyung. Member of BEAST. We've been a part of your clan for few years now." he said, motioning for his friends to entered the room.
 
"What? How?" Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Well, not official. We're privately hired to work on... special mission. Like this one." He replied.
 
Doojoon stepped up and bowed.
 
"It's an honor to meet you. Jihye told me a lot about you." He shook hands with Seunghyun and smiled.
 
"Well, my name is Doojoon. I'm the leader of BEAST. This is Yoseob, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Junhyung, and Hyun--"
 
"Hyunseung?" Jiyong cuts him off.
 
"Hey." Hyunseung grinned.
 
"Man! Long time no see! I thought you went to the states!" Jiyong hugged him.
 
"Jihye found me and grouped BEAST together." He smiled.
 
"Hyunseung left the group after his girlfriend got killed." L.Joe said to Daehyun who looked confused.
 
"Anyway... we have the location of where she was captured." Junhyun said and took the map from Yoseob.
 
"Jihye told us her plan the other day. She said if anything wrong happened, we need to come to you and tell you about us. She has tracker with her." kikwang said.
 
"Tracker? YOU TRACKED MY SISTER?" Seunghyun gawked.
 
Junhyung chuckled.
 
"We had to put it in her. 'Just put the damn thing inside or i'll kill all of you' That's what she said to us." He grinned.
 
"When is it?" Daehyun asked.
 
"Few months ago? After you got shot." He looked at Seunghyun.
 
"So, back to the plan. This is the main entrance. She's here. We have Dongwoon to hack the system but we'll need more people to save time...." Doojoon started to explain the plan Jihye has been telling them.
 
 
*****
 
Junhyung sat next to Daehyun and Lee Joon while Jiyong drove the car with L.Joe sitting next to him. 
 
"What do you mean by you go way back with Jihye?" L.Joe asked.
 
"We used to date." He shrugged, causing Jiyong to slammed the brake.
 
"WHAT?!" 
 
Daehyun stared at the guy next to him who doesn't seem to care at how shocked they are. Jiyong sighed and started to drive again, glaring at Junhyung once in a while through the mirror.
 
"You dated her?" Daehyun asked.
 
"Yeah. For a while. It was nothing serious. We're better off as friends so we broke up after a few months." He said.
 
"when is this? WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US?" L.Joe asked.
 
"She doesn't want to tell you guys until it was serious. Apparently, you guys have the power to drove away any guy near her." He said.
 
Junhyung turned to Daehyun and smiled.
 
"But you passed the test, didn't you. Jihye couldn't stop talking about you. We had to stop Yoseob from taping ." He said.
 
Daehyun blushed and turned away, feeling relieved.
 
"You're okay with this?" L.Joe asked Daehyun.
 
Daehyun glanced at Junhyung who grinned and shrugged.
 
"She's my girlfriend now. Besides you heard him, they're better off as friends." He said.
 
"Psh. Few seconds ago you look like you could kill him with your eyes." Lee Joon snorted.
 
"Shut up and drive, hyung."
 
*****
 
"What is it, Kris?" Jessica sighed as she entered the room.
 
"She said there's more member of Choi than we know."
 
"She probably trying to bluff. Don't believe anything she said, idiot." She said and looked at Jihye who smiled at her.
 
"What are you smiling at?" She snapped.
 
Jihye shook her head nonchalantly.
 
"Nothing. Nice scar, Jung." She grinned.
 
"YOU GAVE ME THIS! If only BoA didn't order us not to hurt you yet, i would've kill you!" She screeched.
 
"You couldn't. I was fighting nine of you after I beat you precious donghae and eunhyuk oppa. What makes you think you can beat me by yourself?" 
 
"Ugh!" She kicked Jihye on the stomach, causing her to cough up blood.
 
"You're going to die today, Jihye. And everyone will witness the Choi Clan lose." She hissed before she left the room.
 
Kris stared at Jihye who just chuckled. He was about to gagged when the door abruptly opened, and Jessica was thrown inside. He stood up and motioned s to get ready to fight. 
 
"Let's get this party started." someone said and kicked unconscious Jessica aside.
 
He widened his eyes when he saw four familiar figures standing at the entrance.
 
"2NE1" Kai breathed out.
 
"So you know us." Bom smiled menacingly as she strutted inside.
 
"Don't come any closer." Lay took out his knife.
 
"Drop that stupid knife, little boy." Dara gave them a smile as she took out her gun.
 
"What took you so long!" the four of them chuckled when they heard Jihye's voice.
 
Jihye can see Bom's eyes softened for a bit when she saw her. She let out a breath of relief to see Jihye's still alive and well.
 
"Oh, is that a cut i see?" Chaerin asked.
 
"Tsk. Someone didn't play nice." minji tsk-ed.
 
"shut up!" Suho shouted and they all started to attack them.
 
Jihye fidgeted on her seat, wanting to join the fight but couldn't. She was about to shout at them when she felt a presence behind her.
 
"Yo." he grinned.
 
"Seungri! great! cut this stupid rope, I'm going to teach them a lesson." She said.
 
"yes mam. Please spare their lives." He said before cutting the rope and letting Jihye joined the fight.
 
"I'll try." Jihye grinned.
 
 

2013.07.01 Monday