Chapter 17

Lady of Choi Clan


17

 
 
"I'll tell him. Thanks, Himchan." Daesung said before he ended the call.
 
"What happened?" Seunghyun looked up from his laptop.
 
The five of them are gathered inside Seunghyun's work office, trying to find some connection with the crime that happened around Jihye's school. 
 
"Well... Jihye wants us to get rid of nine girls." Daesung shrugged.
 
"NINE?!" Seunghyun's eyes widened.
 
"That's a lot..." Jiyong commented.
 
"It's probably Girl's Generation." Seungri said nonchalantly.
 
"What did he say happened?" taeyang asked.
 
"They took her necklace and she beat the up in public. She finally revealed her identity." Daesung retold the story to his friends.
 
Seunghyun and Jiyong quickly stand up from their seats. They grabbed their stuff and walked out of the room.
 
"Will she be okay?" Jiyong asked as both of them headed to their own respective cars.
 
"I hope so." Seunghyun said.
 
*****
Everyone stared at Jihye in fear as she walked inside her classroom with Daehyun. She just sighed and took the furthest seat at the back.
 
"How are you feeling?" he asked, gently rubbing her back in circular motion.
 
"I'm angry. They broke the necklace. And i just told everyone i'm THE daughter."
 
"here, use this." he said, pulling out his own necklace and slide the pendant into it before he put the necklace around her neck.
 
"wha-"
 
"This was my mom's too. Just like yours. So until you buy a new chain, make sure you take care of my necklace, okay?" he smiled.
 
Jihye looked up and stared into his brown eyes and nodded.
 
"Thank you, daehyun." she whispered.
 
She sighed, letting the reality sinked in. She just told everyone who she is and now everyone will treat her like a monster. Her thoughts were interrupted by Sooyoung and Yuri who entered the class with burning eyes.
 
"YOU!" Sooyoung screeched, pointing at her before storming into her direction.
 
Jihye just stared at her emotionlessly. Just as she was about to land a punch at Jihye, a deep voice stopped them.
 
"Jihye?"
 
Sooyoung dropped her hand and turned around to find Seunghyun standing with Jiyong behind him. All students has dispersed, making a way for the two guys to walk through. Jihye looked behind Sooyoung and Yuri and unconsciously let out a relieved sigh to see her brother and Jiyong.
 
"Oppa." She breathed out.
 
"What is this?" he raised his eyebrows and stared at Sooyoung and Yuri who trembled in fear and tried to get away.
 
"Not so fast, ladies." jiyong grinned, stopping them from exiting the classroom.
 
"I heard you and your friends were... disturbing my sister." Seunghyun said.
 
"WE'RE SORRY!" Sooyoung and yuri fell on their knees.
 
"I don't think sorry will make it up, though." Jiyong chuckled.
 
Daehyun and Jihye watched the scene in amusement. Jihye was quite surprised to see them in her school, considering they never stepped into the school before.
 
"Are you hurt?" Seunghyun asked.
 
"no." Jihye shook her head but Seunghyun grabbed her hand and looked at her red knuckles.
 
"I told you not to fight with your fist." Seunghyun said.
 
"Where's that knife and gun i bought you the other day?" Jiyong added.
 
The whole class held their breath in shock. Daehyun laughed while Jihye rolled her eyes.
 
"Well, we're not really allowed to bring those." She replied, enjoying the sight of Sooyoung and Yuri who paled.
 
"Where's the rest of your gang?" Seunghyun asked Yuri.
 
"t-th-they're outside... the-th-they're still hurt." she stammered.
 
"Bring them here." He commanded and the latter quickly scrambled outside to get her friends.
 
"are you going to watch the rest of this? It might get a bit gruesome." Jiyong turned around and face the crowd who quickly left the classroom.
 
Seunghyun approached his sister and gave her a comforting hug.
 
"See? Letting them know your identity isn't that bad. You get to be the scary one!" He grinned.
 
"Yes, i see that, oppa." She rolled her eyes.
 
"What are you doing, yuri! IT HURTS!" They turned their heads towards the door where Yuri pushed the other seven inside the room.
 
They all froze when they saw Jiyong and Seunghyun.
 
"Hello, ladies. Have a seat." Jiyong beamed and pointed at the floor next to sooyoung.
 
"Why are we here?" Seohyun asked, crossing her arms.
 
"Seohyun!" They all hissed.
 
"WHAT? ugh. They're just big bang. We still have SJ oppa. Just call them!" She said.
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun watched in amusement while Jihye and Daehyun bit their lips to hold back their laughter.
 
"Call them then." Jihye said.
 
"Oh, i will. Jihye" Seohyun spats, ignoring her unnies' glare.
 
"I heard eunhyuk and Donghae are the strongest one. But i bet they can't beat my brother." Jihye smirked.
 
Seohyun glared at her.
 
"Well, guess what, Jihye. I'll call them and you'll see them kill your brother. Since the first attempt didn't work out." She pulled out her phone and began to call.
 
"I think she's very stupid." Jiyong whispered to Seunghyun who looked at the girl worriedly.
 
He perfectly knows why Jihye is making seohyun call Eunhyuk and Donghae. She wants to get revenge. Few weeks ago, Jiyong told him about Jihye's plan to avenge him and teach them a lesson. And knowing her emotional state that time, he told everyone not to continue the mission and busied them with work from him.
 
But now, looking at her, seunghyun isn't sure she will hold back her power. 
 
*****
 
"Let's go." Seungho grabbed his stuff and ran out, followed by the rest of s. 
 
"What's wrong?" Lee Joon asked.
 
"Your former master is fighting with a gang." G.O said.
 
"Jihye?" he mumbled and ran faster.
 
They all stopped in front of a crowd.
 
"GIVE WAY FOR US!" Seungho said.
 
The students quickly make way for MBLAQ to entered the room. They all gaped at the sight. Even Lee Joon and Thunder were shocked by what they see. Jihye is standing in front of the class, her hair tied into a high ponytail. Across from here were two guys they believed to be a member of SJ. They were in their fighting stances, ready to attack her. There are nine girls kneeling at the side with Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daehyun standing near them.
 
"Stop this." Seungho said.
 
Jihye's eyes darted to him and the rest of MBLAQ. Eunhyuk and Donghae, who noticed this started to launched their attack. But after being trained for years, Jihye could easily regain her focus and avoided their attacks. She jumped back and steadied herself before a smirk appeared on her face.
 
"I really don't like fighting at school. But i'm very mad right now. You shot my brother." She calmly said while slowly approaching them.
 
"Well, too bad he didn't die, huh?" Donghae snickered.
 
"Yeah, cause that'll give me more reason to kill both of you with my bare hands." She said.
 
"Choi Jihye, stop this." G.O stepped up.
 
"Stay out of this. Or i'll kill you too." Jihye hissed.
 
The three of them soon engaged in a fight. Even with two skilled fighters attacking her, jihye could easily landed punches and kicks at them. 
 
"should we help her?" Daehyun asked when Donghae punched her face.
 
"She'll kill you." Seunghyun sighed, knowing his sister won't stop until she thinks it's enough.
 
 
*****
 
 
Daehyun watched her in worry. Once the fight's over, he quickly come to her aid.
 
"Are you okay?" he whispered.
 
She nodded and grinned.
 
"i feel a lot better now." she said and glanced at the two unconscious figures.
 
"Take them out. all eleven of them." Seungho told G.O and Mir.
 
"Choi Clan, we need to talk to you." seungho said when they were alone.
 
"Lee Joon? Thunder? " Seunghyun finally noticed the men standing beside Seungho.
 
"Hyung." Thunder bowed.
 
"Hyung." Lee Joon nodded his head.
 
Seunghyun's eyes softened for a moment. He hasn't seen these two guys for years. The last time he saw them was the day they left and he cried because Thunder and Lee Joon were like his little brother. Unlike Jihye who held grudges against them, he can only feel sadness.
 
"How are you?" he croaked.
 
Jiyong was staring at the two guys with hard eyes. Like Seunghyun, he has always treated them like his own brother. And he were the one who trained both of them. 
 
Thunder was the first one to stepped closer. He basically strides towards the leader of Choi and hug him.
 
"Hyung, i'm so sorry." he cried.
 
Jiyong's eyes landed on the leader of MBLAQ who was looking at them in confusion.
 
"Let's talk at our main house. Is that okay?" he asked.
 
Seungho nodded.
 
"We'll meet each other in the main house in an hour, okay? Lee Joon, Thunder, you still remember the place right?" Jiyong asked, replied with slight nods.
 
"Good. See you then. Come one Hyung." Jiyong said to Seunghyun.
 
He glanced at the two and smiled before he followed Jiyong out of the room. 
 
"let's go back. I'll call the guys to go back too." Daehyun took her hand and led her outside, oblivious to Lee Joon's deadly stare.
 

2013.05.06 monday