Chapter 21

Lady of Choi Clan


21

 
 
"I KNEW IT!" Lee Joon glanced at the source of the voice.
 
Zico was grinning as he pointed his hand to Daehyun and Jihye who came to the main house together. They were supposed to have a meeting today and Lee Joon was about to greet them when he saw Jihye's hand intertwined with Daehyun's. He slowly stands up and walked closer.
 
"Congratulation. You guys are the perfect couple!" Zico gave them a bear hug.
 
Lee Joon can hear his own heart breaking into pieces. Together? he thought and he couldn't be more sure when he saw Jihye's bright eyes. She never even look at him with such loving eyes.
 
"Hi, hyung." Zico turned to greet him.
 
Lee Joon's eyes are still fixated on Jihye and Daehyun. A forced smile slowly appeared.
 
"When did you two get together?" he asked.
 
"Last week." Daehyun replied.
 
"Congratulation. You two will make a beautiful couple." he said.
 
Jihye smiled at him and nodded. This is the first time she gave him a sincere smile and it's not because of him, he bitterly thought.
 
"Thank you."
 
"Come on, let's get this meeting started." Zico slung his arms around their shoulders and dragged them inside. 
 
"Joon?" jihye looked back at him.
 
"I'll come inside later. i need to take this." he showed his ringing phone.
 
*****
 
"Hello?" He answered.
 
"Lee Changsun"
 
"Who is this?" He tensed up.
 
No one called him by his real name. 
 
"Must be hard for you to watch her be with another man, huh?"
 
"Who is this?" he raised his voice.
 
The caller laughed.
 
"Do you want her back? I can make it come true."
 
"I asked you, WHO IS THIS."
 
The caller only replied him with a small chuckle.
 
"Come to Myungdong at 3 p.m. There's a small cafe at the corner of the street. I will text you the direction. Trust me, lee Changsun. I can make you have her. Goodbye, lee Changsun." the caller said before it ended.
 
He stared at his phone who just beeped, signaling an incoming text. He looked at the text and back at the house. He shook his head and walked back inside.
 
*****
 
"Going somewhere?" Jiyong asked when the meeting ended.
 
Everyone has left and there are only Lee Joon and Jiyong left. Lee Joon looked at him and nodded.
 
"I'm meeting a friend of mine." he smiled.
 
"Oh, okay. Be careful." Jiyong smiled before he left him.
 
Lee Joon sighed and took out his phone, opening the text message before he walked out. He went inside his car and sped off.
 
*****
 
Thirty minutes lated, he parked himself in front of a worn out building. He stepped out of his car and entered the small cafe. His eyes wandered around the room until he found someone sitting at the back of the cafe. She waved her hand at him, motioning him to come closer.
 
"What do you want? Who are you?" he asked and sat down in front of her.
 
"Patience, Changsun." she chuckled.
 
"My name is Lee Joon." 
 
"fine. Lee Joon. Now, let's get down to business. My name is Boa. Kwon Boa." She offered her hand.
 
He glared at her. She smiled and put down her hand.
 
"My sources tell me you're in love... with lady of Choi Clan... ah.. it is true.. and i also hear she's with jung Daehyun?" she smirked.
 
"None of your business."
 
"Aw.. don't be so hostile, Lee Joon. I'm here to help you. I can help you get her back." she proposed.
 
Lee Joon looked up.
 
"How?"
 
"Ah. I have my ways. but it all come with a price." she smiled.
 
"What price?"
 
"I need you to help me destroy the clan. When we're done, I'll make sure to spare Jihye's life for you and kill Daehyun so you won't have any rival. How's that sound?" She asked.
 
She watched Lee Joon's face turned into mixed expression and she smiled. She knew she's got his attention and she knew he's contemplating the offer.
 
Lee Joon stared at her in worry. Jiyong's voice rang in his ears.
 
'don't do anything you will regret in the future'
 
He looked at her hand and shook it.
 
"Deal."
 
"I'm glad we're on the same page, Lee Joon." She victoriously smiled.
 

2013.05.23. thursday